Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2016 9:49 PM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Luna found herself an alien shouta otouto. And as always, that dumb shit Howard fucks things up for everyone. Like Shingo said, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the entire reason behind their escape pod getting ejected from the main ship and ending up stranded on this alien planet.

And I can't believe Menori was actually suggesting leaving that child to his own devices and pretty much abandoning him. If they can keep around someone like Howard who is more a liability than just a dead weight, then I think one extra mouth shouldn't be a problem. That kid probably might contribute more to the group than him anyway.
Oct 20, 2019 1:54 PM

Oct 2015
I'm liking this new alien kid, it looks cute and I'm glad they're keeping it.

What does Kaoru mean when he said he killed the person in the image, so much mystery!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 26, 2019 2:19 PM

Mar 2018
bruh, too dark for my kiddy anime.
Sep 29, 2020 1:38 PM

Oct 2017
Uhm...he did what ?? Ain't lil mf like 14 ? Probably blaming himself on indirectly causing his death typa story, let's see...
Anyway, how did no one kick Howard in the face yet ? smh

Nov 14, 2022 11:05 PM

Jul 2016
menori, you make no sense. you just saw this boy (boy... i guess) emerge from a cryosleep chamber, clearly not even used to walking on his own initially, one of or possibly the last remotely homosapien resembling organism alive on this island... and you want to toss this kid into the wild to fend for himself? alien status aside, what the fuck? if this was a human child, would the answer change, or is menori just missing a few screws. then she stomps off mad like they just ruined her plans by accepting to take care of him. stupid idiot, howard has been sabotaging the whole group since the beginning. didn't he slam a big red button in the escape unit or am i tripping? big red buttons sound like 'immediate ejection'.

"why do you watch anime aimed at children?"
"that guy... is no longer here. i killed him."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 46 Discussion

danz - Dec 17, 2014

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 23, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 42 Discussion

iTZAvishay - Sep 16, 2012

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion

kisami - Feb 1, 2009

20 by HellindiuM »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 36 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 11, 2019

7 by HellindiuM »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:10 PM

» I just gotta Rant

fheggy101 - Jul 11, 2022

2 by MariusDarkblade »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.