Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 20, 2016 5:53 PM

Jun 2013
well i admit that was kinda sad and they explained shit
Nov 20, 2016 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
I was right when I said the button was the key to beat zamasu ^^

My thoughts on the arc:
-Power levels are fucked up
-Evil won?
-Oda doesn't know how time works
-Timelines are different planes with 12 universes and a zeno each
-Whis could have stopped zamasu at the start

Maybe already answered question:
-Where does the second zamasu come from? Not main timeline, he's been deleted.

I hope future arks will be less complicated, since Oda clearly can't manage this much (hair colour seems too much already).
Nov 20, 2016 10:16 PM

Jul 2013
Fan7o said:
I was right when I said the button was the key to beat zamasu ^^

My thoughts on the arc:
-Power levels are fucked up
-Evil won?
-Oda doesn't know how time works
-Timelines are different planes with 12 universes and a zeno each
-Whis could have stopped zamasu at the start

Maybe already answered question:
-Where does the second zamasu come from? Not main timeline, he's been deleted.

I hope future arks will be less complicated, since Oda clearly can't manage this much (hair colour seems too much already).

Time paradox make your more confused.

alternate Time paradox not part of any 12 multiverse universes.

There two time Travel.

the one if you change future will change the past only Whis had it will not create alternate timeline paradox mean only whis had perfect time travel with no side effect.

second one time travel machine use by trunks if you change past you make alternate timeline paradox means will cut from main time line and create own time line means had side effect.

Like in Terminator Movie.

Madoka Anime

Green worldz Manga

Steins Gate anime

Hyperdimension Neptunia time travel.

Wow They Change Whis Time Rewind only had 3 minutes limits and Now had no limits that mean whis lie to Main characters they Testing them how Value they important people to them.
Nov 20, 2016 10:35 PM
Oct 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
So, they explained nothing from the previous episode.

Told ya'.
LovelyHikari said:
no explanation about how Trunks learned the Spirit Bomb nor what Trunks's new form is called. I'll just refer to the form Trunks has Super Trunks much like Super Vegeta.

That name is already taken, it's used for the form he took to face Perfect Cell.

Don't worry though, thanks to merchandise, there's no way the form will remain unnamed.

Darius said:
Stop complaining you little shits. Episode was nice
No, it wasn't, that's why there are so many complaints, your taste is awful if you think this end, that turned this whole arc into a total waste of time, is "nice".

SuperiorMX94 said:

Trunks wasn't even my favourite character before I watched Super but now I have this new found respect for this guy.

For me it worked the other way around.

I had respect for Trunks in his DBZ times, and what he brought to the table made me wish I saw a return of the character.

Now, after DBS, I'm disappointed in what he was turned, and I wish we never see him again.
Nov 20, 2016 10:40 PM

Jul 2013
SSJ4Life said:
ShinsoPriest said:
So, they explained nothing from the previous episode.

Told ya'.
LovelyHikari said:
no explanation about how Trunks learned the Spirit Bomb nor what Trunks's new form is called. I'll just refer to the form Trunks has Super Trunks much like Super Vegeta.

That name is already taken, it's used for the form he took to face Perfect Cell.

Don't worry though, thanks to merchandise, there's no way the form will remain unnamed.

Darius said:
Stop complaining you little shits. Episode was nice
No, it wasn't, that's why there are so many complaints, your taste is awful if you think this end, that turned this whole arc into a total waste of time, is "nice".

SuperiorMX94 said:

Trunks wasn't even my favourite character before I watched Super but now I have this new found respect for this guy.

I had respect for Trunks in his DBZ times, and what he brought to the table made me wish I saw a return of the character.

Now, after DBS, I'm disappointed in what he was turned, and I wish we never see him again.

you such hater.

tell me why you hate trunks now ?
Nov 20, 2016 10:49 PM

Nov 2012
Goku: "hey what's this in my pocket?...a MacGuffin!?... that's exactly what we need to finally defeat this last plot contrivance"
Next Time on Dragon Ball Asspull:
Stupid wishing hijinks from C tier characters who've done nothing to deserve a fucking wish
Nov 20, 2016 11:07 PM
Jun 2015
Lolimancer said:

Why was Black's hair "Rose"? Because of the petals that fell when Zamasu was with Gowasu? Huh??

Red is the negative color of blue... I think they just changed to pink to not confuse with the SSG red hairds
Nov 21, 2016 1:09 AM

Apr 2014
SSJ4Life said:

No, your taste is awful
themanualreader@proton.me
Nov 21, 2016 1:28 AM

Oct 2011
to me, this episode was totally nonsense ^^'

what's the point in make Trunks defeat Zamasu, then bring him back, and then make Zeno destroy everthing in the future, just to make the "gods" interfere and "reset" the whole thing? o_õ

I'm getting this "forget about coerence, let's just end this arc" vibe
Nov 21, 2016 3:43 AM
Jul 2012
why did gohan looks dead serious?
Nov 21, 2016 5:29 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Told ya'.
LovelyHikari said:

danteinferno111 said:

Wasn't that form he used vs Cell called Ultra Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Grade 3?
I hear more people call Trunks in that buff form USS rather than Super Trunks. Either way that new form Trunks has looks pretty awesome so hopefully in the future they give it an official name.

Nov 21, 2016 5:46 AM
Apr 2016
Best part was definitely this:

Also there is a nice little scene where P.Pilav says something that gives you endless possibilities like:

OR in the spoiler:
Nov 21, 2016 6:20 AM

Oct 2013
They need animated Dragon Super Ball Heroes Xenoverse.

Two Trunks Become Time Patrol all alternate timelines.

Trunks Change Time line Again make Future Gohan alive not dead
Gohan Become Saiyan 4 happen in Dragon Super Ball Heroes Xenoverse Alternate timeline.

Present Goku Super Saiyan Blue will Fight Zamasu and Goku Black Fusion again in Dragon Super Ball Heroes Xenoverse alternate timeline.

Zamasu and Goku Black in present time line in Dragon Super Ball Heroes Xenoverse alternate timeline.

Trunks and Vegeta fusion Vegeks I want To see in Anime To.

I hope Toei Make it Happen.
Nov 21, 2016 8:09 AM
May 2014
glad this arc is ending i think it went on too long
Nov 21, 2016 8:53 AM

Oct 2013
Wow Did Original Trunks Said to Future Gohan in Dragon Super Ball Xenoverse Game His Original Time Line Future Got Destroy in Secret Ending Game.

This Game Dragon Super Ball Xenoverse Release First after episode 67

Look like Original Future Trunks Gonna Create More Alternate Timelines Past and Future... The Reason he will not let Those Villain do they want Mess Time line again.
Nov 21, 2016 9:10 AM
Sep 2014
I must say this was a rather peculiar ending to this arc. Other than the notably bad artwork throughout the episode what probably was the weakest part(s) of the episode is how easily Future Omni King accepted going into the past so easily in spite of how big a deal Beerus and the others made of time traveling being illegal. Besides that the whole timelines thing was really over complicated and poorly handled when they could have just gone the Cell Saga route and just created more alternate timelines without trying to make a paradox or whatever it was that they were aiming at.

That aside I do give Zamasu credit for his sheer persistence, the fact he basically won in the end and it took erasing the very universe he was in to put him down is something not to be scoffed at. All in all while they could have done much more with Black and the other Zamasus I feel that they really did a good job at showing the true benefits of a being a Kai. Everyone besides Trunks and Mai getting destroyed in the future was pretty dark, in fact seeing how things turn out for Trunks' world makes everything about him and the struggles of the Future Z Fighters all the more depressing since in the end everything was erased from existence, possibly including those in the Other World. I'm still not really sure what to feel, I mean if we got a straight up happy ending than I feel that it would have been retreading through the original Future Trunks conclusion but this bittersweet ending at the same time feels a lot more bitter than it does sweet given the circumstances.

The Future Trunks goodbye scene was touching, especially his goodbyes with Vegeta and Gohan. The Gohan/Future Gohan parallel in particular ended me. If anything was gained out of this ordeal than just seeing these heartwarming moments for Future Trunks that he never got to have with the Vegeta and Gohan of his timeline was more than enough for me. I must say though that Gohan looks a lot better with his bang down and not wearing that green cardigan outfit from before, I think Toei and Toriyama make him look and feel a lot older than he actually is, which is all the more notable with how steadfast they are in ensuring that everyone else stays the exact same no matter how much time passes in this show.
Nov 21, 2016 10:09 AM
Oct 2016
danteinferno111 said:

you such hater.

Because DBZ Trunks made sense, his power ups were rewards from his hard work, training as a Mofo.

He used that power to bring peace to his timeline, ending in a high note.

DBS Trunks doesn't make sense, his power ups come from the deepest part of his ass, and his new techniques are learned as if he had a Sharingan.

He used all of that to fail, he swore to the kids that he would take Zamasu out, everyone believed in him, and he failed EVERYONE, including (Future) Gohan and his mother, he sucks.

Only thing positive I can say about him is that at least he's funny, after all that "don't underestimate us mortals!" he was b*tch-slap back to reality.

Darius said:

No, your taste is awful

I explained why your taste is awful, you just bounce it back without any explanation accompanying it.

Guess your bad taste extends to replies as well.

LovelyHikari said:

Wasn't that form he used vs Cell called Ultra Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan Grade 3?

Ultra super saiyan? Nah, that's never been official.

Super saiyan grade 3? Well, yeah, the most official name is super saiya-jin 3rd grade.

But official English products use the "Super Trunks" name.

Every one is entitled to their opinion, but judging this arc from the storytelling side...

...this arc is not only extremely bad, but it also has the worst end of all of DB sagas.
SSJ4LifeNov 21, 2016 10:14 AM
Nov 21, 2016 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
SSJ4Life said:

I explained why your taste is awful, you just bounce it back without any explanation accompanying it.

aka your taste is bad is because you like what I don't lmao get outta here
themanualreader@proton.me
Nov 21, 2016 12:35 PM

May 2016
Why the universe is ruled by such a clueless God ? Zeno doesn't bother with time travel ? with the existence of 2 Zenos in the same universe ?
Nov 21, 2016 1:17 PM

Oct 2008
SSJ4Life said:
Darius said:

No, your taste is awful

Keep in mind that there are kids commenting here as well.
Nov 21, 2016 1:20 PM

Sep 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
SSJ4Life said:

kids these day can fight majin buu you know
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 21, 2016 2:17 PM

Apr 2010
KohiSparkleman said:
GangsterCat said:
okay, this arc went from 100 to -100 thanks to the last 2 or 3 episodes

I agree. This series is just so god awful. I liked the darker ending though, but then why make Trunks the one to "finish" off Zamasu and not Vegito?

In an arc called the Future Trunks arc why should one of the main characters, Trunks, not be the one to defeat the main villain bit instead Vegito who had no impact on the story whatsoever up that point?
Nov 21, 2016 3:01 PM

Apr 2010
ThugHunter said:
scabab said:

In an arc called the Future Trunks arc why should one of the main characters, Trunks, not be the one to defeat the main villain bit instead Vegito who had no impact on the story whatsoever up that point?

Because forcefully giving Trunks the victory (unexplained form, not to mention abilities, though based on the evidence given most likely a false or half-God state) only to have Zamasu kill everyone anyway and Zeno destroy his universe turned their already illogical decisions into pointless ones.

Vegito easily had enough power to run laps around Zamasu. His victory would have been justified.

Justified or not Vegito didn't warrant defeating the main villain. That was something that Toriyama realised 20 years ago when he didn't make Vegito defeat Buu.

Yeah Zamasu did kill everyone anyway. That makes the ending different to all the others which ended in the same way.
Nov 21, 2016 4:01 PM
Oct 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
SSJ4Life said:

Heh, I guess you're right.

That explains the poll results.

BlazeWho said:
I don't know why you guys thought vegito should've finished zamasu or that he was weaker than him,I don't know why you guys didn't want trunks to finish his own arc

I don't care about Vegito not dealing the final blow, but Trunks makes no sense, not with the power he should have.

Fortunately, he didn't, he just killed a Goku Black that was ****** up by SSJB Goku's Kamehameha and Vegito Blue's attacks.

His Spirit BS/BS-Dama is still ridiculous and embarrassing.

scabab said:

Well, Trunks failed as well, so there's no point to that discussion anymore.

The only thing that I liked in this episode is that Zamasu survived Trunks' BS-Dama, because that whole "half-immortal" had me scared.

Half-immortal doesn't make sense, unless is used like they did on this episode.

Still, Mafuba was the only logical solution to save the future.

They could have Gowasu travel in time to get the paper seal, and Goku (who had enough power to unleash a Kamehameha) could've performed the Mafuba on Wallpaper-Zamasu.

Trunks (unfortunately) also knows the Mafuba now, so he could have used the Mafuba as well (though is an eyesore in his case).
SSJ4LifeNov 21, 2016 4:10 PM
Nov 21, 2016 4:28 PM
Mar 2014
Dragon Ball "Deus Ex Machina" Super
Nov 21, 2016 5:12 PM

Oct 2008
This whole time paradox dilemma is too complex for me.
5/5.

Nov 21, 2016 7:07 PM

Nov 2016
The ending scene with Gowasu really made me feel for his character because although Zamasu was an enormous threat that had to be stopped, at the end of the day, he was still Gowasu's student whom he really cared for.

Zamasu was simply mentally misguided and his ideologies clouded his judgement on mortals. He hadn't been shown the positives of mortals, only the negatives. From fighting Goku who was a mortal that possessed powers larger than that of gods (granted this wasn't in the manga), to seeing that very same mortal wield godly ki and even earn the respect of the Omni King, to finally being brought to Planet Barbari where he witnessed nothing but violence.

He wanted to fill a role much larger than that of a Kaioshin. He didn't want to stand by and simply oversee all the chaos from mortals unravel in the universe any further than they already had in the past. Zamasu truly did care for the universe. Much more than Champa and Beerus had. Of course, then again, simply being lectured wouldn't be enough to change his ideals since he was too dedicated to his sense of "justice." Zamasu felt as though no one truly understood him other than himself. What he was doing wasn't "evil," but instead a mission from the gods.

But back to Gowasu, I feel that now he'll be all alone now with deep regret because not only does he take the blame for all that's happened, he couldn't save his student and considered friend in time. Hopefully Gowasu finds yet another apprentice in the future who'll be much different from Zamasu. One that'll follow a righteous path instead of a dark one.
Nov 21, 2016 7:45 PM

Oct 2008
reMii_RK said:
The ending scene with Gowasu really made me feel for his character because although Zamasu was an enormous threat that had to be stopped, at the end of the day, he was still Gowasu's student whom he really cared for.

Zamasu was simply mentally misguided and his ideologies clouded his judgement on mortals. He hadn't been shown the positives of mortals, only the negatives. From fighting Goku who was a mortal that possessed powers larger than that of gods (granted this wasn't in the manga), to seeing that very same mortal wield godly ki and even earn the respect of the Omni King, to finally being brought to Planet Barbari where he witnessed nothing but violence.

He wanted to fill a role much larger than that of a Kaioshin. He didn't want to stand by and simply oversee all the chaos from mortals unravel in the universe any further than they already had in the past. Zamasu truly did care for the universe. Much more than Champa and Beerus had. Of course, then again, simply being lectured wouldn't be enough to change his ideals since he was too dedicated to his sense of "justice." Zamasu felt as though no one truly understood him other than himself. What he was doing wasn't "evil," but instead a mission from the gods.

But back to Gowasu, I feel that now he'll be all alone now with deep regret because not only does he take the blame for all that's happened, he couldn't save his student and considered friend in time. Hopefully Gowasu finds yet another apprentice in the future who'll be much different from Zamasu. One that'll follow a righteous path instead of a dark one.

Well said. It really hits you when Gowasu says "This is my sin".
Nov 21, 2016 8:37 PM

May 2008
The ending says one thing: This arc was a waste of time.

It's one thing to have a Bad End, but what came of it? Goku and Vegeta hardly developed or learned anything new to take with them to the next arcs.

Time travel being illegal was a bunch of hogwash. Zeno didn't care, Whis didn't care, the High Priest didn't care, so now Future Trunks can come back whenever he wants. It's not like it matters. The whole "Goku Black was caused by Trunks!" was stupid in the first place. That was obviously Goku's fault; if it was Trunks', why not go after his body?

Future Trunks and Mai come to the present and no interactions come out of that. Everyone is pretty chill about the timeline gone except Mai. Might as well have erase them too and spare us the future trouble.

The convoluted way to have Future Trunks and Mai have a non-Zamasu infected timeline is pointless. Why not use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for the timeline back? It's not like Zamasu will automatically come back if you word the wish right.

Beerus' statement of not relying on the gods. The same gods who then are seemingly a-okay with helping them all while ignoring Goku and Vegeta not wanting them to help. Only Bulma did.

The only one who learned anything was Gowasu! And he was an innocent victim. What an arc that couldn't live up to its' own ideas.
Nov 21, 2016 10:07 PM
Oct 2016
Sakarii said:

I agree, it's like they read all the volumes of Tite Kubo's "How to drop the Ball like a boss".

Sakarii said:
Time travel being illegal was a bunch of hogwash.

Indeed, so much telling about it to just shrug it off later on like that, ridiculous.

The Kaio-shin of time would have a heart attack.

Sakarii said:
The whole "Goku Black was caused by Trunks!" was stupid in the first place. That was obviously Goku's fault; if it was Trunks', why not go after his body?

Why would he ignore the most powerful SSJ body, just because he has a grudge against Trunks?

Quite the contrary, using the superior SSJ body he could deliver a more appropriate "divine" punishment.
Nov 22, 2016 4:24 AM

Oct 2011
one thing I didn't understand... who made that barrier that protected the place where Bulma and Mai were?

I mean, I doubt that Gowasu and Shin have power to completly deflect an energy like that .... (since Goku, Vegeta and Trunks together weren't manage to do it... they tryied to defend it and were blasted to the ground)
plus, they didn't showed any hint that the two of them made something... they show the energy approaching, and then, the barrier just poped out, of nowhere
Nov 22, 2016 12:06 PM

Apr 2013
Meh, felt like filler. I mean Zamasu returning had literally no impact at all except for the King of All being there twice now (which is retarded). Future Trunks and Future Mai still won't stay so what was the point really?
Nov 22, 2016 2:03 PM

Nov 2016
Future Trunks and Mai will now be living a lie in that other timeline. No one will know what they've done unless they actually tell the other copies of themselves and their friends (which is probable).

What a truly bittersweet ending. Even though Trunks and Mai are going to be living in this new timeline, everyone from their timeline has died, including the spirits from the Otherworld of their universe. Everyone is gone. The people they'll meet in this new timeline aren't the ones they've fought alongside with, they're pretty much clones, in a sense.
Nov 22, 2016 3:35 PM

Apr 2014
Zen just come in and erase everything like it was nothing haha.
Well, it's filler time until a new arc.
Nov 23, 2016 4:51 AM

Oct 2011
ThugHunter said:
That had to be Gowasu based on his reflexive response. He's the only one that appeared to do anything (U7's Kai just stood there). Plot armor to save Bulma and Mai, if you will.

yeah, if I had to, I would bet my coins in Gowasu too... since he's the only one showed before the energy hit them... (and the shield is yellow like him, XD )...

although, still is hard to "accept" that he could easily defend the attack, when all the three sayains together had failed (I mean... they survived, but tryed to stop the blast and failed)... and Gowasu face was more like "we're screwed!" than "I'll protect everyone!" XD

anyway.... is just a minor drop in a lake of "WTF!!?"
Nov 23, 2016 4:53 AM
Feb 2016
Did the animators die?

I never thought I'd be one to shit on the animation quality.( i didn't even notice the shit animation in ep5)

But, it's literally unwatchable

mai's face changing

Vegeta, Goku, Trunks becoming 7 feet with respect to Bulma

Supreme Kai's getting shortened within 4 seconds

Anyone have an idea what's happened?
PM me if you want me to reply, I don't check the forums again after I reply

Nov 23, 2016 7:10 AM

Oct 2009
Well the whole arc was for naught. Terrible ending..
Nov 23, 2016 9:47 PM

May 2014
Usually I don't get this dissapointed about a fight, but damn this took the price. I mean what was all the long fight about if Zeno were going to do the finish blow. Truly one of the worst way to end an arc that could be very good and had it's opportunities. I mean weren't Trunks suppose to defeat Zamas with all the power he got from earth. That would be much better than bringing Zeno in the picture. ^^

Anyways, beside that the rest were ok. I agree the part with Gohan were awesome. Those serious eyes were awesome animated. The rest of part 2 of the ep. were meh or better said ok.
Nov 23, 2016 9:49 PM

May 2014
Natsu88 said:
That was an nice ending for this arc. I really liked that.

At the beginning I really thought Trunks has beaten Zamasu, but he wouldn't give up. Crazy how he killed almost everyone except Mai and Trunks. That's definitely something you don't often see.

Funny how Goku searched for a senzu sean and found the thing where he can call Zeno. After what Zeno did you can imagine why he's so strong :D

I didn't expect Goku to bring the Zeno from Trunks time to the Zeno in the present. Seems like Goku found the perfect friend for him.

And really? The high priest is Whis father? :o

It's nice that Whis is helping Trunks and Mai for her new future. And this end, god that was sad. But Gohan looked like he has to look like. Did he maybe train with Piccolo? Trunks must have been so happy when he saw Gohan. :)

Seems like next episode will be a filler which is okay for me. I'm really looking forward what will be the next big thing.

I thought you were ironic, but I guess you are not. :P
Nov 23, 2016 9:54 PM

May 2014
danteinferno111 said:
SSJ4Life said:

Told ya'.

you such hater.

It's not about hate dude. But the creators of this shitty series destroyed his reputation from DBZ with this shitty arc. Damn it were bad.

In the beginning it were actually a good arc, but slowly it became worse. It would have been 1000 times better if Trunks had made the finish blow and we could avoid seeing wallpaper Zamasu taking over the world.
Nov 23, 2016 9:57 PM

May 2014
Ronin-errante said:
to me, this episode was totally nonsense ^^'

what's the point in make Trunks defeat Zamasu, then bring him back, and then make Zeno destroy everthing in the future, just to make the "gods" interfere and "reset" the whole thing? o_õ

I'm getting this "forget about coerence, let's just end this arc" vibe

Yup had the same thought. I were so confused and wtf expression at the end of this ep. I wonder if the creators were drunk when they made this ep. cause it were truly bad.

Next week ep. isn't that good either. Competition over who gets the wish by Shenron dragon. -.-
Nov 23, 2016 10:00 PM

May 2014
reMii_RK said:

Oh, never thought of that. But I guess that's with very many villians in action anime, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball and so on. But nice thoughts. I guess Gowasu could have done a better job guiding him in the right way.

I actually thought he were resigning from his job as Kaioshin because of the things Zamasu had done. I interpreted it in that way. Maybe you are right after all. :)
Nov 23, 2016 10:07 PM

May 2014
ThugHunter said:
Sakarii said:

It's one thing to have a Bad End, but what came of it? Goku and Vegeta hardly developed or learned anything new to take with them to the next arcs.

Time travel being illegal was a bunch of hogwash. Zeno didn't care, Whis didn't care, the High Priest didn't care, so now Future Trunks can come back whenever he wants. It's not like it matters. The whole "Goku Black was caused by Trunks!" was stupid in the first place. That was obviously Goku's fault; if it was Trunks', why not go after his body?

Future Trunks and Mai come to the present and no interactions come out of that. Everyone is pretty chill about the timeline gone except Mai. Might as well have erase them too and spare us the future trouble.

The convoluted way to have Future Trunks and Mai have a non-Zamasu infected timeline is pointless. Why not use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for the timeline back? It's not like Zamasu will automatically come back if you word the wish right.

Beerus' statement of not relying on the gods. The same gods who then are seemingly a-okay with helping them all while ignoring Goku and Vegeta not wanting them to help. Only Bulma did.

The only one who learned anything was Gowasu! And he was an innocent victim. What an arc that couldn't live up to its' own ideas.

That was beautiful.

Gowasu weren't that innocent either. He could have done a better job showing the way of justice to Zamasu. I mean when he showed Zamasu the example with those creatures he could have traveled far away in the time to a point were they actually were civilized, and not killing each other like they did.
Nov 24, 2016 5:45 AM

Oct 2013
This gonna happen in Alternate Future for sure Lol.

Nov 25, 2016 4:56 PM
Oct 2016
mangalicker94 said:
It would have been 1000 times better if Trunks had made the finish blow and we could avoid seeing wallpaper Zamasu taking over the world.

It would've been a stupid ending as well.

• It would've made an asspull the end of Zamasu

• It would made the "half-immortal" thing reached it's peak in moronic levels

Zamasu is immortal, he's not supposed to lose his immortality due to a fusion with a "mortal" being.

That's something I was scared of when Gowasu's talked about it, it made no sense, until this episode let it clear.

Trunks still killed Goku Black's body, his only achievement in this arc, and was due to a ridiculous asspull.

Too bad he then went on to fail (Future) Gohan, (Future) Bulma, (Future) Jajirobe, Haru, Maki, Mai, her resistance, and the whole (future) humankind.

Thanks, DBS.
Nov 25, 2016 9:25 PM

Apr 2011
How did Kioshin come back to the past ? I thought the Time Ring only work to travel to the future ?
Nov 26, 2016 4:54 AM

Jan 2015
I laughed at people getting butthurt at the inconsistencies. Worth it
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Nov 26, 2016 11:23 AM
Oct 2016
Valaskjalf said:
How did Kioshin come back to the past ? I thought the Time Ring only work to travel to the future ?
He said they can't as in "they shouldn't".

The past shouldn't been interacted with, as that is viewed as a sacrilege.

Angelquasilike said:
I laughed at people getting butthurt at the inconsistencies. Worth it

Good for you, then.

And, of course some of us get annoyed at the great inconsistencies in this series, not doing so means not caring about quality.
Nov 27, 2016 1:14 AM

Oct 2012
I didn't mind the Spirit Bomb sword whatever so much, I mean it was stupid, but at least it had some feeling of emotion behind it so I guess I could have found it a somewhat acceptable ending even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

But this episode basically rendered the entire arc pointless, lol. So, so very awful.
Nov 27, 2016 8:33 PM

Apr 2011
fluffybunnyboy said:
I didn't mind the Spirit Bomb sword whatever so much, I mean it was stupid, but at least it had some feeling of emotion behind it so I guess I could have found it a somewhat acceptable ending even if it wasn't the one I wanted.

But this episode basically rendered the entire arc pointless, lol. So, so very awful.

I have a feeling Goku and his gang are gonna enter the Inter-Universal tournement and the prize is gonna be a wish from the King of All. Guess what Goku is gonna wish for ? xD
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

72 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 95 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2017

86 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 94 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2017

79 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

109 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

110 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 28, 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.