Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2016 4:37 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that's pretty much the conclusion of the fight. Sigh, but still at least Trunks made his ancestors proud.

The future looks safe now. Going to miss Mei (the future version).
Nov 19, 2016 4:46 PM

Sep 2016
okay, this arc went from 100 to -100 thanks to the last 2 or 3 episodes
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 19, 2016 5:32 PM
Aug 2010
Darkest ending ever.
Nov 19, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2008
So, they explained nothing from the previous episode. Goku is like "Wow Trunks! That sword was like the spirit bomb!", and Trunks shrugs it off by saying that it was thanks to everyone cheering for him. Nothing on how he learned it, or anything about that weird godly transformation he unlocked. It's a confirmed asspull in every sense of the word. The one tidbit they give is that Vegito Blue's Final Kamehameha was the culprit in draining everything they had, which is why Goku and Vegeta couldn't sustain their SSJB form afterwards.

Zeno destroys the planet, rendering everything Trunks worked for to be meaningless. Him and Mai just move to a different timeline where everything is A-OK and dandy which Beerus indirectly created when he erased Zamasu previously. Also that timeline has its own Trunks and Mai, but they're like "Meh, at least everyone we worked to save is alive there!". Way to take the cheap route. Also Future Zeno meets Present Zeno, and they become friends... yeah. I don't think they even care about time travel going against rules or something at this point.

I admittedly got slight feels at the Future Gohan thing, but that's it.
Nov 19, 2016 6:01 PM

Jul 2009
The ending with Gohan though
Nothing in this world lasts forever, and it´s time you accept that.
It's better to not cling to these things that you will eventually lose.
Nov 19, 2016 6:15 PM
Nov 2016
GangsterCat said:

I agree. This series is just so god awful. I liked the darker ending though, but then why make Trunks the one to "finish" off Zamasu and not Vegito?
Nov 19, 2016 6:21 PM

Sep 2016
KohiSparkleman said:
GangsterCat said:

I agree. This series is just so god awful. I liked the darker ending though, but then why make Trunks the one to "finish" off Zamasu and not Vegito?
i haven't watch the sub yet (im gonna sleeeep) but someone said they are making the timeline and time travel even more complicated in this episode

im 100% sure that the writer just too confused what the fuck is going on anymore and just "fuck it, im ending this arc". i can imagine that happening after watching shirobako -_-
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 19, 2016 6:34 PM

Aug 2013
Was it just me or did Gohan look like he had been training? Maybe he will become relevant next arc. And wow the Omni King wasn't playing; he just destroyed everything instantly.
Nov 19, 2016 6:44 PM
Dec 2014
How to hell Zeno is omniscient when he don't even know what it's happen in his world.
Zeno should had never existed in Dragon ball.
Nov 19, 2016 6:55 PM

Jan 2012
Well Zeno isn't one to be messed with. XD A bit wonky on the details, but still a very satisfying conclusion to the arc for me personally.
Nov 19, 2016 7:01 PM

Apr 2014
so in the end the god of everything was used but besides that this was a really great way to end the arc now for the next arc to begin

also with gohan in the ending and how he looks different now looks like he's still training with Piccolo which means theres still hope for gohan still hopefully we see something with him come next arc
DazeFireNov 19, 2016 7:06 PM
"one step at a time"
Nov 19, 2016 7:04 PM

Jan 2009
damn i wish the animators have shown the destruction cause by Zeno/Omni-King, he just destroyed a whole universe in the future timeline like as fast as the flash of light

so there will be doppelgangers of future Trunks and future Mai in the future timeline huh
Nov 19, 2016 7:07 PM

Jan 2009
small44 said:
How to hell Zeno is omniscient when he don't even know what it's happen in his world.
Zeno should had never existed in Dragon ball.

Zuno the fat dude that knows it all is the omniscient god http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Zuno

Zeno is just omnipotent god
Nov 19, 2016 7:17 PM

May 2010
I guess this Trunk is going to be the time patrol Trunk that going to screw more timeline.
Nov 19, 2016 7:21 PM

Jan 2009
its nice to see the father of Whis and Vados too and its the damn high priest taking care of Zeno lol
Nov 19, 2016 7:36 PM
Apr 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
Zeno destroys the planet, rendering everything Trunks worked for to be meaningless.

Zeno didn't destroy the planet. He destroyed the entire multiverse in Trunk's timeline.
Nov 19, 2016 7:40 PM

Dec 2007
So what was Zeno doing all this time Zamasu was going around killing everyone?

I don't know how I feel about this ending but I sure feel bad for Trunks. In the end, everything he worked so hard to protect was destroyed. So Mai and Trunks are going to the future but the past future before Majin Buu showed up? That's when Supreme Kai was killed in Trunks' timeline, resulting in Beerus' death so if Whis is going to ask Beerus in that timeline to take care of Zamasu, Beerus needs to be still alive. I wish they could've stayed in this timeline.
Nov 19, 2016 7:45 PM
Jun 2008
This episode was so confusing.
Also kinda unnecessary
Nov 19, 2016 7:54 PM
May 2013
"oh we're just gonna drop the "there's gonna be two of you" bomb and not explain or show anything and it'll be just fine!"

so much wasted potential. goodbye to my dream filler episode where vegito returns to the past and interacts with bulma, chichi, trunks, goten, gotenks and beerus.
Nov 19, 2016 7:55 PM

Feb 2013
A good way to end the arc. I like how the entire reality is destroyed by Zeno and everyone besides the main characters are dead. This is a dark end. Zamasu wins because he kill every mortal but at the same time he lose because Zeno destroys him.

Grand Priest is the father of Whis and Vados, Gohan seems like he's training, most of the things are cleaned and this is the final time that we see Future Trunks and Mai.

I really want a spin-off about him in the future. Well, it's just a dream but goodbye Trunks.

Peter16373 said:
ShinsoPriest said:
Zeno destroys the planet, rendering everything Trunks worked for to be meaningless.

Zeno didn't destroy the planet. He destroyed the entire multiverse in Trunk's timeline.

Yep, he needs to destroy the entire multiverse of the future because of Zamasu. And of course, he's the only survivor of this.
brzzcodeNov 19, 2016 8:18 PM
Nov 19, 2016 7:58 PM

Oct 2008
Peter16373 said:
ShinsoPriest said:

That isn't said nor implied. Zeno doesn't like the planet, and it goes boom. That's it.

And anyways, that still means Trunks and everything he did in the Cell saga to save his own timeline was for nothing.
ShinsoPriestNov 19, 2016 8:01 PM
Nov 19, 2016 8:05 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It was a pretty good arc but very rushed towards the end. They could have had Vegito fight God Zamasu for maybe 2 full episodes then end this arc at ep 70 or so. And in the end we got no explanation about how Trunks learned the Spirit Bomb nor what Trunks's new form is called. I'll just refer to the form Trunks has Super Trunks much like Super Vegeta. It would be a pretty cool transformation for Xenoverse 2, Super Trunks.

And in the end Zamasu got the last laugh. Killed everyone on Earth aside from Trunks,Mai, Bulma, Kais and Vegeta/Goku. And Zeno was just like, "ok I'll erase Zamasu", proceeds to erase the ENTIRE Timeline. This guy is just insane.
Funny how Goku is all like "Everyone get in the time machine" and the Kais are slow to catch on lol.

Pretty confusing ending. So which timeline did they go again to?
- Original timeline
- Trunks Timeline(destroyed)
- New Timeline(Beerus created)
- Cell Timeline
- Current Timeline
- Goku Black Timeline??

The ending where Gohan and Trunks share one final good bye was pretty heartwarming.
Gohan bringing back that Mystic hair style. He looked a bit more buffed up compared to his track suit days.

Nov 19, 2016 8:15 PM

Apr 2016
That ending with Gohan is probably blue balling us again.

I'm calling it now, it will not happen guys. Gohan will not beome relevant again.
~There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in. ~
Nov 19, 2016 8:20 PM

Dec 2011
That was a perfect conclusion for this arc.Great episode and now we will have a few filers episodes till mid December for Goku assassination arc.
Also some revelation like the grand priest is sort of Whis father.I would like to learn more about that...
kaitonicNov 19, 2016 8:26 PM
Nov 19, 2016 8:34 PM

Jan 2016
so much ****.

im just glad this arc is over and shouldnt be revisited soon and if it is then please be for a... no just screw this.

well glad goku was able to find a friend for him, poor gowasu :<

SERIOUSLY PREVIEW?! revive king kai, he is dead because of all yall bullshit

Nov 19, 2016 8:34 PM

Dec 2009
Got to say the ending to the Future Trunks arc in Dragon Ball Super went in a direction I completely didn't expect and it left me honestly feeling depressed. Darkest ending to a Dragon Ball arc ever. That moment between Gohan and Trunks at the end left me tearing up, god damn that was a cap on one of my favorite storylines as a young kid watching DBZ.
Nov 19, 2016 8:37 PM

Jan 2014
That ending... That was so dark. I almost cried when Gohan showed up in time to say goodbye to Trunks. I don't understand why Mai and him didn't just stay though. The "renewed" world Whis is going to save isn't their world and if there's double of them and they can't go back to their old lives because of that, then why not stay?

Also, I just noticed that MAL has a seperate character page for Future Trunks now! Huzzah!
JotakakNov 19, 2016 8:53 PM
Nov 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2016
Well, glad they explained the Final Kamehameha was the reason Vegito defuse quickly, it's his strongest technique by a large margin after all. That's valid since the SSJ Blue doesn't cause ki strain by itself.

What a surprise, the Grand Priest is the father of Whis and Vados :O Did not see that coming!

But overall this episode was... weird xD

Next episode seems to be filler, we'll have to wait more for the God Tournament.
THANKS SENPIEX
Nov 19, 2016 8:54 PM

Jan 2016
ShinsoPriest said:
That isn't said nor implied. Zeno doesn't like the planet, and it goes boom. That's it.

And anyways, that still means Trunks and everything he did in the Cell saga to save his own timeline was for nothing.

So... Zamasu lost and won at the same time. He didn't accomplish to do what he wanted to by himself but someone else did the rest LMAO Darkest ending ever in the whole DB series xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Nov 19, 2016 8:57 PM

Apr 2016
gohan looks like hes training again
Nov 19, 2016 8:59 PM

Dec 2014
welll a nice round up...but I have to say ..... there are two trunks in the future now... I think this may complicate things in the future
Nov 19, 2016 9:02 PM

Apr 2016
Cyamone said:
So what was Zeno doing all this time Zamasu was going around killing everyone?

I don't know how I feel about this ending but I sure feel bad for Trunks. In the end, everything he worked so hard to protect was destroyed. So Mai and Trunks are going to the future but the past future before Majin Buu showed up? That's when Supreme Kai was killed in Trunks' timeline, resulting in Beerus' death so if Whis is going to ask Beerus in that timeline to take care of Zamasu, Beerus needs to be still alive. I wish they could've stayed in this timeline.
being bored not having a friend in his castle
Nov 19, 2016 9:04 PM

Oct 2008
Floyd said:
ShinsoPriest said:

So... Zamasu lost and won at the same time. He didn't accomplish to do what he wanted to by himself but someone else did the rest LMAO Darkest ending ever in the whole DB series xD

Ikr, and the worst part is that they're now freeloading in a timeline that isn't theirs, and it already has its own Trunks and Mai in it.
Jan 2016
well i think it's a nice ending.
zamasu kills all humans except dragon team, zeno kills zamasu.

how about the future's zeno? is he coming back or staying to become the current timeline's zeno?

May 2015
I’m going to be honest here… I expected Zamasu to pull the extinction of the universe & multiverse and because of that I also kind of expected Zeno deleting Future Trunks universe/earth but what I didn’t expect was them (Z warrior & crew) giving up and not using the Dragon Balls or the Super Balls to return Future Trunks to a somewhat normal Future Trunks universe/earth with all of the people that Zamasu killed getting revived or Trunks & Mai going to an earth where they didn’t exist (already deceased)… not this type of ending - I’m going to another earth with an already Trunks & Mai living there… and us coexisting with them without showing any footage or epilogue…

LovelyHikari said:
It was a pretty good arc but very rushed towards the end. They could have had Vegito fight God Zamasu for maybe 2 full episodes then end this arc at ep 70 or so. And in the end we got no explanation about how Trunks learned the Spirit Bomb nor what Trunks's new form is called. I'll just refer to the form Trunks has Super Trunks much like Super Vegeta. It would be a pretty cool transformation for Xenoverse 2, Super Trunks.

And in the end Zamasu got the last laugh. Killed everyone on Earth aside from Trunks,Mai, Bulma, Kais and Vegeta/Goku. And Zeno was just like, "ok I'll erase Zamasu", proceeds to erase the ENTIRE Timeline. This guy is just insane.
Funny how Goku is all like "Everyone get in the time machine" and the Kais are slow to catch on lol.

Pretty confusing ending. So which timeline did they go again to?
- Original timeline
- Trunks Timeline(destroyed)
- New Timeline(Beerus created)
- Cell Timeline
- Current Timeline
- Goku Black Timeline??

The ending where Gohan and Trunks share one final good bye was pretty heartwarming.
Gohan bringing back that Mystic hair style. He looked a bit more buffed up compared to his track suit days.
I have to co-sign this...

Jotakak said:
That ending... That was so dark. I almost cried when Gohan showed up in time to say goodbye to Trunks. I don't understand why Mai and him didn't just stay though. The "renewed" world Whis is going to save isn't their world and if there's double of them and they can't go back to their old lives because of that, then why not stay?
+1
Nov 19, 2016 9:11 PM

Sep 2016
Does that mean there's no more Zen o in the trunks timeline multiverse? So who will rule that timeline now if he destroyed only the Universe 7?
Nov 19, 2016 9:11 PM

Dec 2014
RIP Future Trunk's timeline. That was all for nothing.

Somewhat bothers me that there is more than one Zeno across different timelines.

Also Gohan with the single bang though, does that mean he's coming back??!
Nov 19, 2016 9:17 PM
Nov 2016
good ending. Im just wondering bout how the high priest said that he will go to universe 7 kind of ominously.
Nov 19, 2016 9:49 PM

Jul 2016
Remember when Dragon Ball was cheerful?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2016 10:08 PM
May 2014
This was good. Much more logical even if power levels went off the charts.
I can forgive the Time Travel BS because this is how their mechanism works and its fine.
Tho now that zen oh sama is gone from that worldline I have no idea whats gonna happen in that worline. Its not that the worldine was wiped out, it was just that universe.
but all in all a much better episode that last one. I enjoyed it.
4/5
Nov 19, 2016 10:16 PM

Apr 2014
Everything was wrong with this episode, everything. They didn't even show how the future looks like now, how the other Trunks & Mai meet each other, nothing. I see that the writers don't give a f*** about this series anymore. Also, timelines now get much more and more screwed up.
Nov 19, 2016 11:37 PM
Jun 2016
I know not everyone liked it, but I loved it, a different ending, a enemy that even the Z fighters could beat, and required a literal deus ex machina to "fix" Curious what story line is next
Nov 19, 2016 11:37 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Well that was pretty bad, but I enjoyed it anyway kinda.
Anyone else thought the world kinda looked like a watermelon when it was engulfed? I got an overall sense of ease.

I'm interested in everyone's wishes next episode. Hah hah.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 19, 2016 11:38 PM

Oct 2013
He erased the entire universe actually, so that destroyed future is nothing more than empty hollow no gods and no creations and the Omni King of that timeline was brought to present so 2 Zenos are now in one timeline...The High Priest and Zeno's guards knew that the Zeno Goku brought to the Palace belongs to a different timeline but chose to shut up to prevent the 2 Zeno from getting pissed

Whis explained it and said he'll go to Trunks' future timeline and use his power to rewind time and go to the time where Beerus is not dead yet to ask him to take care of Zamasu who will later cause trouble for everyone...Trunks' and Mai will go back to their future timeline because that timeline has already been fixed by Whis.

New Alternate timeline Future Create By beerus by killing Zamasu... There Two Future Trunks and Two Future Mai in New Alternate timeline Future.. Original Time Line Future is gone Forever..
ShaidersNov 19, 2016 11:43 PM
Nov 19, 2016 11:41 PM

Feb 2016
DarkLP said:
Darkest ending ever.
Dark ending wtf?.....
Nov 19, 2016 11:56 PM

Oct 2013
360AttAck said:
DarkLP said:
Darkest ending ever.
Dark ending wtf?.....

First time villain win in Dragon ball History even Zamasu lose in fight he still win Whole 12 Multiverse wipe out by Future Zeno Sama.

Original Time Line Future Gone..

Zamasu only Villain We Know only Success in his Evil Plan Unlike Other Enemy Never Success like Frieza cell majin buu fail.
Nov 20, 2016 12:29 AM
Jan 2015
ShinsoPriest said:
So, they explained nothing from the previous episode. Goku is like "Wow Trunks! That sword was like the spirit bomb!", and Trunks shrugs it off by saying that it was thanks to everyone cheering for him. Nothing on how he learned it, or anything about that weird godly transformation he unlocked. It's a confirmed asspull in every sense of the word. The one tidbit they give is that Vegito Blue's Final Kamehameha was the culprit in draining everything they had, which is why Goku and Vegeta couldn't sustain their SSJB form afterwards.

Zeno destroys the planet, rendering everything Trunks worked for to be meaningless. Him and Mai just move to a different timeline where everything is A-OK and dandy which Beerus indirectly created when he erased Zamasu previously. Also that timeline has its own Trunks and Mai, but they're like "Meh, at least everyone we worked to save is alive there!". Way to take the cheap route. Also Future Zeno meets Present Zeno, and they become friends... yeah. I don't think they even care about time travel going against rules or something at this point.

I admittedly got slight feels at the Future Gohan thing, but that's it.

It was just a big fucking mess....I liked this arc, until these last two episodes(well last 1 1/2, the first half of episode 66 was pretty sweet).

I wonder if this whole series of events will finally get Gohan off his ass, though that's wishful thinking at best.
My Queens

Nov 20, 2016 12:40 AM

Dec 2012
So what did they accomplish exactly? Zamasu technically won since the universe was destroyed anyway.

Nov 20, 2016 12:56 AM

Jun 2012
GosuGian said:
So what did they accomplish exactly? Zamasu technically won since the universe was destroyed anyway.

Only accomplish they Get Trunks Become Powerfull with New Skill and Whis Tell Future Trunks There Same Time line Future similar to his Original Time is New Alternate timeline Future.

Future Mai Future Trunks and present timeline Whis Go in New Alternate timeline Future Tell Still Alive Future Beerus Kill Black Goku and Future Zamasu that time is not immortal yet and Super Dragon Ball Not Being Destroy yet.

Future Trunks and Future Mai Gonna help Another Future Self and the supreme kai Still Alive in New Alternate timeline Future Happy Ending.
Nov 20, 2016 1:02 AM
Nov 2016
gohan will make a comeback, those serious eyes spoke to me :D hehe,jk, i hope that he will return
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Yesterday, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.