Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ha, way to go JoJo :>
The tide of the battle shifts so much it's difficult to tell who's winning :3

That diagram at the start, was Dio also cut by the arrow?
Jul 28, 2017 5:14 PM

Aug 2014
Get rekt Diavolo.
Nov 10, 2017 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
Trish can't die!
Too many people are dying.
Mar 20, 2020 11:36 PM

May 2016
Diavolo's managed to get a hold on the Requiem Arrow and the trick to get it looked way too simple since the answer's right behind you but that's probably how it's so well hidden since most people only give chase to the objective right in front of them. There might be consequences to destroying that sphere because it's their soul and all though. There has to be.

It's so Giorno of him to take advantage of his arm getting ripped off!

Oct 27, 2020 12:32 PM

Jun 2016
I previously described this final act as "too much" for even Jojo. I continue to feel this way. It all started with Chariot Requiem. In my eyes the arrow could have done anything, but creating a challenge where all the major characters swap bodies, the major villain sneaks inside and shares one, and everybody is turning into a monster while the only way to defeat the recently introduced Chariot Requiem is by stopping the light behind your soul, whatever that means, it's a bit convoluted.

I think having body swaps, having an imposter share a body, or having an enemy stand which mirrors the soul are all fine concepts but meshed together in a small arc leaves me constantly saying 'okay…?' in a confused voice. I would imagine other people feel similar because for a final battle, I've never seen such an ambitiously weird mix of sudden elements. Like with many things in Vento Aureo, it feels hard to swallow the first time around and encourages me to look at it once more when I have the full context of what it was trying to do.
Mar 31, 2021 7:59 PM

Jan 2020
Nice. We got some pretty nice Mista action

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.