Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 5, 2016 2:41 AM

Nov 2014
Single. I learned from my past relationships and became too picky.
Sep 5, 2016 11:19 AM

Jun 2016

A girlfriend would be nice But I'm already in a serious relationship with alcohol and bad decisions.
Sep 5, 2016 9:50 PM

Mar 2014
mecharobot said:
I live alone and would like a relationship where I can continue to live alone and only see the other person maybe once a week. Also I would like to play Diablo 1 together and beat Hell difficulty.
This is the biggest problem for me, people thinking that they need to move in and spend every day with you.

I guess ^that kind of relationship OP, even if I get married I'll probably end up sleeping in different rooms or at least different beds. I can't sleep with other people. Aside from that, we both need to be in a place were we're complete beings on our own, because you inherit each other's problems in a relationship, and I don't want compounding stress.
Sep 6, 2016 12:10 AM

Sep 2013
haha sadly no cause i'm a huge loser lmao

i'd really love to be in one though
Sep 6, 2016 12:48 PM

Oct 2015
Revolt1021 said:
Yes i am in a relationship with

Just joking lol , I am single and will always be single , who needs a girlfriend if you have a waifu

You made a thread about getting a girlfriend a few days ago lol #CharacterDevelopmemt
Sep 6, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2015
single and i don't even have a crush on anyone.
Sep 7, 2016 12:27 AM

Sep 2016
already break 2 months ago.

because i play too much games
Welcome to the Party.

Sep 7, 2016 3:36 AM
Oct 2011
i'm not, not because i choose to, but because i seem can't get one.

but i enjoy my current life so i don't really mind it, except when i see the girl that i like, or going out and see my friend enjoying thing with their friends.
Sep 7, 2016 6:27 AM

Jul 2016
I'm technically alone, but trying to work things out with this girl I've dated at a point of time months ago. We've been through a lot, in more ways than one I guess you could say she's pretty toxic to me, but hmm, I don't really want to give all the details, but let's say I still want her in my future however she and I are both complex people, we've both changed in numerous ways good and bad. We had dated for 2 and half years previously, but neither of us function very well alone, however our group of friends aren't exactly the best either so it's tough on us to confide or rely on anyone or anything. She messed up a lot through our relationship as friends and lovers. If I were to make a comparison, let's just say, I'm the good hearted MC and she's the kawaii but secretly cold and harsh support/antagonist. Even though I haven't seen many characters of that exact description lol
Sep 8, 2016 11:56 PM
Feb 2015
CREAMZIIO said:
I'm currently in a relationship with my cat. That's all I need.
I'm planning to expand our little family soon though. xD

Hehehe don't forget to include our sexy harem of boys huehuehue !! who needs IRL men when you have Fictional characters <3 ^-^
Sep 9, 2016 4:48 AM

May 2014
I would say it's rather complicated. We are friends that's for sure, he confessed to me way back but I just didn't take it seriously. I didn't want to take it to the next step for now because I'm afraid to get hurt. I don't want to commit yet because long distance relationship is difficult. I don't know if it will even work. Plus I'm contented with how things are right now. So no, I'm not in a relationship yet. Single by choice just like the others here too.
violitySep 9, 2016 4:53 AM
Sep 9, 2016 8:55 AM

Sep 2014
violity said:
I would say it's rather complicated. We are friends that's for sure, he confessed to me way back but I just didn't take it seriously. I didn't want to take it to the next step for now because I'm afraid to get hurt. I don't want to commit yet because long distance relationship is difficult. I don't know if it will even work. Plus I'm contented with how things are right now. So no, I'm not in a relationship yet. Single by choice just like the others here too.

so the poor boy, who loves you more than anything on this earth, is friend zoned... I give my salute to another fallen comrade...
Sep 10, 2016 2:05 AM

May 2014
AnimeFreak-San said:
violity said:

so the poor boy, who loves you more than anything on this earth, is friend zoned... I give my salute to another fallen comrade...

Fallen comrade lol.. But anyway seriously, I can't know for sure if what he feels is true. We're still young. I don't mind getting in a relationship but I don't want to do that just for the sake of it. If he can wait, and prove that I can trust him then I don't mind going for it though. I'm just not ready for the commitment yet.
Sep 10, 2016 2:07 AM

Jun 2015
Nah I only hook up with girls for 1 day and dump them
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Sep 10, 2016 3:04 AM
Jul 2018
hmmm....what do I love more? A relationship or mountain dew and chocolate?

Guess I'm sticking with my husbando Haru (Free!)
Sep 11, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2016
Haven't been in a real relationship either because I'm too dense to realize someone likes me or my standards are too high and I try too hard :P

I did get hooked up online one time...with a fucking catfish account set by my former best friend.

I got used to the despair, but it would be nice if I can have someone for once.

Sep 12, 2016 1:30 PM

Nov 2012
honestly I cant put up with needy chicks so I like being single.... however I do like the companionship....
Sep 12, 2016 8:45 PM

Feb 2008
yes, I've been in a ldr with my bf since '14, he lives on the west coast and I live on the east coast. I'm hoping we can meet each other soon.

He's everything I've ever wanted in a relationship, we can both be ourselves without having to worry about anything. it's nice.
Sep 12, 2016 9:36 PM

May 2014
Never been in a relationship and probably never will ;_; only in my dreams 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Sep 15, 2016 3:38 AM

Oct 2015
Over 3 years. My gf is the bomb. It's nice to share such an intimate bond with someone. She's my bestfriend and lover, what more could I ask?
Sep 15, 2016 3:46 AM

Dec 2015
In a relationship since 3 years, she's the one who made me re-discover anime
Sep 16, 2016 1:12 AM

Mar 2014
I got into a relationship when I was 18 and it's my first one, it's been a year and a half now and I'm really happy lol
Sep 16, 2016 1:47 AM

Jul 2015
Darekmhn1 said:
single by choice

(not my choice but what can you do?)

LOL the saddest but yet best answer I've seen yet.
Sep 16, 2016 2:04 AM
Jul 2018
trevor_leong said:
Darekmhn1 said:
single by choice

(not my choice but what can you do?)

LOL the saddest but yet best answer I've seen yet.

Yeah, the saddest thing is I stole that joke and I do not even know who I stole it from
Sep 16, 2016 2:55 AM

Sep 2016
I am single and have always been single, despite not being unpopular with girls. Probably because I don't feel motivated to pursue someone I lack feelings for, and I never had any for anyone. Didn't even have a crush on anyone in my life. I don't even have an anime waifu. Maybe I am just emotionally sterile. >.<
Sep 16, 2016 5:26 AM

Sep 2015
Been alone for all of my 20 years of existance.
Would love to be in a cute relationship though, like, holdig hands, watching animus together and shit. Yeah
sadly, life hasn't blessed me with anything like that yet
eh, i have to focus on college anyways
"This signature is under construction." ~Fabuubz
Sep 16, 2016 2:44 PM

Sep 2014
20 years old, I've been in one but then I suddenly wondered "why the f*** am I doing it if we have nothing in common", and I broke up and felt soooo good. Currently, I'm planning to devote my life to research in scientific fields.
Sep 16, 2016 8:07 PM
Sep 2016
Been in a few relationships but they never worked out (ended on good terms all of them luckily)

Quite content being by myself at the moment and making a name for myself but will never say never
Sep 17, 2016 9:13 AM

Feb 2016
Sorakaa said:
asking people who watch anime if they are in a relationship?

The answer is obviously no, they like jerking off to their loli waifu covered in doritos and mountain dew.

+1

I'm actually keeping myself out of the dating game right now (AKA I'm just too socially awkward, obviously ;) ). Moving to another country next year - I don't want a long distance relationship, but I also don't want to start something "un-serious".
Sep 17, 2016 9:39 AM

Jun 2008
Not in a relationship. Single and lonely :(
Sep 17, 2016 10:05 AM

Nov 2015
I've been in a relationship for about 20 days now. I don't even know what's going on...
Sep 17, 2016 10:13 AM

Sep 2016
I just got out of one and he ended up calling me a slut and a whore. But just a few seconds before we brke up he said he loved me. Tragic really. I'm too good for this.
MONIKA ONLY
Sep 17, 2016 10:17 AM

Jan 2013
Not in a relationship but I love this girl... most likely
Sep 20, 2016 3:49 PM

Jan 2016
I'm alone, and I plan on keeping it that way. If I had to be in a relationship, I'd like me and my partner to be the "best friend" kind of couple. I dislike fighting, even though some people claim it makes relationships stronger. I'd like my partner to be someone easy-going.
You are now breathing manually.
Sep 20, 2016 4:04 PM

Jan 2016
No, I am not. But I am currently trying to woo a guy and I don't think it's working very well. Although he did compliment me for being the one to show interest in him first. I'm just an impatient gal that got tired of waiting on him to say something lol.
Sep 20, 2016 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
I'm happily married to my right hand thank you..
Sep 20, 2016 11:07 PM

Dec 2014
yEP YEP. He makes me very happy. because of him I want to do better. ❤
Sep 20, 2016 11:24 PM

Feb 2015
Comic_Sans said:
I'd like to be

The problem is that I'm too autistic to understand when someone's hitting on me
Rarusu_ said:
Yes, her name is Lena Handén

All Swedes will get this joke
Är det en metafor för historieboksonani?

Or maybe no one is actually hitting on you. People love to think they are lovable and wanted by someone, especially when they themselves make no effort to do so. The mind is pretty powerful when it comes to protecting one's ego & self confidence.
Hello
Sep 20, 2016 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
there's been a couple of qt's ive seen at work, but im too beta too make a move
im kind of busy wageslaving away while i get my shit together to make music, so i don't know if it's the best time for a relationship right now tbh

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Sep 20, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2015
I have a relationship with my p.e. teacher but it's not a healthy one
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Sep 21, 2016 12:26 AM

Feb 2015
shotz_ said:
teruu said:

Or maybe no one is actually hitting on you. People love to think they are lovable and wanted by someone, especially when they themselves make no effort to do so. The mind is pretty powerful when it comes to protecting one's ego & self confidence.
tbf though it can also work the opposite way especially for ppl with esteem issues, they won't be able to avoid doing mental gymnastics to rationalize themselves as completely worthless and unlikable.

Or they'll label themselves with social anxiety, depression or whatever as an excuse to fail.

'Oh I am a loner because I'm depressed' 'I don't have any friends because I suffer from crippling social anxiety'. Most people I have seen like this also like to indulge in self pity, and rarely there will be people struggling against their issues and trying hard but you sure as fuck won't be seeing them here.
teruuSep 21, 2016 12:56 AM
Hello
Sep 21, 2016 1:54 AM

Mar 2014
teruu said:
That's impossible

Everybody loves the Chinese bitch Comics_San, especially thirty-year-old Japanese architechts
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 21, 2016 1:44 PM

Sep 2016
Yes, we be potatoes together, living the hermit life.
Sep 21, 2016 1:46 PM

Jul 2016
Thankfully, no. Relationships aren't what they're portrayed to be. I'd rather spend my life free and independent.
“Existence is.. well.. what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can. The past is now part of my future. The present is well out of hand.” -Ian Curtis
Sep 21, 2016 7:22 PM

Jun 2016
As of right now, no.

Fictional relationships, on the other hand...

"Out of the night that conquers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul."

Sep 21, 2016 7:52 PM

Jan 2014
Why of course ever since January of 2014 I have been with the perfect girl

Here she is <3
Sep 21, 2016 8:36 PM

May 2016
OpiumSama said:
Thankfully, no. Relationships aren't what they're portrayed to be. I'd rather spend my life free and independent.
oh and here I thought a relationship is as perfect as you see in the visual novels
Oct 6, 2016 5:44 AM

Aug 2016
No...

i don`t like the idea of spending so much money on my partner
Oct 6, 2016 4:13 PM

Aug 2015
Life's no fun with only one girl, gotta share the love around.
No I am technically single and not in a relationship...
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Oct 7, 2016 12:26 AM

Oct 2016
I'm not in a relationship + i'm in the closet lol
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» would you rather sleep in a room filled with 1k mosquitoes or have a horse take your virginity?

707supremacist - Yesterday

44 by Noboru »»
12 seconds ago

» I stopped ordering California rolls in Sushi restaurants

KiraraFan - Apr 3

41 by DesuMaiden »»
3 minutes ago

» what is/are your most used app/s???

707supremacist - 4 hours ago

17 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

» Only the fighters are important in a fighting series.

AlphaMaleScotty - Apr 14

4 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - 6 hours ago

8 by DesuMaiden »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.