Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2016 2:25 PM

Oct 2015
This might feel offtopic, but this post is stupid. What sort of question is this? People drop shows because they do.
Here's a better question: why are there so many stupid threads instead of actual interesting discussions?
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Aug 31, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2009
i think those who hate action oriented shows will hate it, but some who hates action but likes character development will find some enjoyment from it

romagia said:
Mob Psycho 100 is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive fighting faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the magic, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole esper faggotry and everything about the Mob Psycho 100 world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Mob Psycho 100 is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to MAL, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Mob Psycho 100 threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

4chan is that way /a/non
Aug 31, 2016 2:36 PM

Aug 2016
Senpaoi said:
VariFox said:

Why is it that anytime I come to a thread just a little bit later than the moderators and the people with crazy amounts of posts logged, they take exactly what I was gonna say? It makes me feel stupid just quoting and saying +1 all the time >->

Well like that never happens to me. Some people might have the same idea as me, but I fully flesh it out, add onto it, or make a joke. I suggest you try those if you want to add onto a thread lol.

Like you could say "Goddamn OP holy shit u stupid boi. Read @Senpaoi's post. Dat keyword "opinion"?? *posts a bunch of links to definitions"

Like that.

Thank you senpai pal, I'll make you proud
Aug 31, 2016 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
Just my opinion, but I don't really like the animation. The drawing and the design at times feel more like cartoon rather than anime and that really turns me off.
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.
Aug 31, 2016 2:37 PM

Aug 2015
No one likes shitty artstyle man , deal with it .
Aug 31, 2016 2:39 PM

Aug 2016
Cause they obviously diden't like it? Duh
Aug 31, 2016 3:11 PM

May 2015
People dropped it cause they thought it was shit OP. I don't care how good you think it is, you are not the same person as everyone else.

Comparing it to Saitama vs Boros is stupid cause the stakes and relevance of that vs this is completely different.

OP you need to go to college to get more knowledge and stop taking trips to Jupiter to get more fucking retarded.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Aug 31, 2016 3:19 PM

Jan 2015
Oh goody. another thread worrying about why OTHER people do stuff.
Aug 31, 2016 3:20 PM

Aug 2014
YEROCKY said:
black1blade said:

So you don't like sakuga then. I mean you can have that opinion sure but I will never understand it.

Me not liking sakuga isn't an opinion. I didn't enjoy it in MP100; that's a fact.

You do objectively have your opinion yes.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Aug 31, 2016 3:22 PM

Feb 2015
Why people dropped Mob Psycho 100? The same reason why others would drop Konosuba, NGNL, FMA:B, Nisekoi, and hate Re:Zero... It's because they dropped it, they directed to Mob Psycho 100, click the little thing called "Drop" and done.
Aug 31, 2016 3:25 PM

Aug 2016
Well everyone have their taste buddy
Sep 1, 2016 9:02 AM

Feb 2016
black1blade said:
YEROCKY said:

Me not liking sakuga isn't an opinion. I didn't enjoy it in MP100; that's a fact.

You do objectively have your opinion yes.

Oh god this conversation is so cancerous it doesnt even matter if i quit smoking :D

Anyway Mob is amazing and I hope it will stay along the lines of ep. 8 quality. Well i know some less droppable shows that someone dropped so its no big deal.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Sep 1, 2016 11:44 AM

Feb 2016
Personally, I love mob psycho both the anime and manga. Most people properly dropped it because of the art. Everyone is entitled to the own opinion, so I can't complain.

#cowboybebopisshit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2010
It was meh, I kinda lost interest in it.

Sep 1, 2016 5:58 PM

Mar 2016
The artstyle looks pretty bad when you look at the every day normal parts of the show. But during the action scenes it looks awesome. Now that we've had a few action scenes I cant help but like the artsyle. They make such a great use of it with the animation.
Sep 1, 2016 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
Umm because those people got bored of it and decided not to continue. Which I assume is the same reason you dropped stuff.
Sep 1, 2016 6:14 PM

May 2016
I guess the first 4-5 episodes doesn't fit their taste in comedy.
Sep 1, 2016 6:16 PM

Oct 2013
black1blade said:
Mob pyscho isn't a gateway anime at all though... If you watched the 8th episode and don't think it's the best thing ever then fuck you're dumb. @romagia is trolling though I'm pretty sure as there is nothing escapist about mob psycho unless seeing awesome animation makes you squeal with joy which honestly it does for me.

Pretty colours = 10/10. All you have been talking about is how great the animation is, which I disagree on. The art style is unique though.

Anyways, it's a shittier version of opm. Deal with it!
Sep 1, 2016 6:23 PM

Jul 2016
DEVlL said:
Because it's a shit anime just like notorious One Punch Man

Been a while since I've seen a good troll
damn, the forums these days...
Sep 1, 2016 6:46 PM

Mar 2015
Dropped it at episode 1 because I expected a lot from it and was thoroughly disappointed. I was bored.

Say episode 8 is great for argument's sake. Well guess what OP, there are a lot people like myself who probably dropped it way before it.

I obviously won't judge the quality of the following episodes, but for what it's worth, most of the people I saw jizzing themselves on Twitter about episode 8 had no arguments besides 'SAKUGA! DERP DERP!'. So, there's that.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Sep 1, 2016 7:52 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously OP? You're not even trying.
Sep 1, 2016 10:50 PM

Jul 2016
[quote=JkayW message=47569515]
romagia said:
Mob Psycho 100 is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive fighting faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the magic, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole esper faggotry and everything about the Mob Psycho 100 world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Mob Psycho 100 is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to MAL, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Mob Psycho 100 threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Reading this makes me think you have not watched the show at all.
Sep 1, 2016 11:01 PM

Jul 2016
RedaJaNai said:
Dropped it at episode 1 because I expected a lot from it and was thoroughly disappointed. I was bored.

Say episode 8 is great for argument's sake. Well guess what OP, there are a lot people like myself who probably dropped it way before it.

I obviously won't judge the quality of the following episodes, but for what it's worth, most of the people I saw jizzing themselves on Twitter about episode 8 had no arguments besides 'SAKUGA! DERP DERP!'. So, there's that.

Why are people always thinking that just because I said I liked episode 8, that means that's the only good part of the show, I'm pretty sure I said people who dropped the show probably only watched 1 or 2 episodes of it when episode 3 is the episode where the whole series begins to take off. You only watching 1 episode and saying the whole series is a disappointment is really confusing me.
Sep 1, 2016 11:17 PM

Mar 2015
Geso-kun said:
RedaJaNai said:

Why are people always thinking that just because I said I liked episode 8, that means that's the only good part of the show, I'm pretty sure I said people who dropped the show probably only watched 1 or 2 episodes of it when episode 3 is the episode where the whole series begins to take off. You only watching 1 episode and saying the whole series is a disappointment is really confusing me.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

I never said the whole series is a disappointment because as I said, I only saw the first episode. I mean, fucking obviously.

Look dude, I don't care if it starts to get good at episode 3 (according to you, btw). OF COURSE there are certain shows that I'll only watch a single episode of before deciding to continue or not.

It's 2016. We're overflowed with hundreds upon hundreds of anime and TV shows. I look for shows I'm interested in and yeah, if a certain show hasn't caught my attention quickly then I drop it. With the hundreds of shows that are coming out, what do you expect people to do exactly? Endure each and every single episode of a series they're interested in until it actually gets good?

Producers know very well that the entertainment industry is a highly competitive market and that people have shorter attention spans nowadays. So they make everything they can in order to make the first episode of a series thrilling and captivating. My opinion is that Mob Psycho 100's producers failed at that, and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks so.
Sep 1, 2016 11:20 PM

Jul 2016
RedaJaNai said:
Geso-kun said:

I never said the whole series is a disappointment because as I said, I only saw the first episode. I mean, fucking obviously.

Look dude, I don't care if it starts to get good at episode 3 (according to you, btw). OF COURSE there are certain shows that I'll only watch a single episode of before deciding to continue or not.

It's 2016. We're overflowed with hundreds upon hundreds of anime and TV shows. I look for shows I'm interested in and yeah, if a certain show hasn't caught my attention quickly then I drop it. With the hundreds of shows that are coming out, what do you expect people to do exactly? Endure each and every single episode of a series they're interested in until it actually gets good?

Producers know very well that the entertainment industry is a highly competitive market and that people have shorter attention spans nowadays. So they make everything they can in order to make the first episode of a series thrilling and captivating. My opinion is that Mob Psycho 100's producers failed at that, and I'm certainly not the only one who thinks so.

"Dropped it at episode 1 because I expected a lot from it and was thoroughly disappointed." There's a difference between dropping an anime and putting an anime on hold.
Sep 1, 2016 11:20 PM

Sep 2014
Because it's complete garbage? No waifus with potential = shit show.
Sep 1, 2016 11:24 PM

Mar 2015
Geso-kun said:
RedaJaNai said:

"Dropped it at episode 1 because I expected a lot from it and was thoroughly disappointed." There's a difference between dropping an anime and putting an anime on hold.

Why putting something I didn't like from the get-go on hold?

That'd be like me walking into a restaurant and asks for those steaks everybody is raving about. The chef brings me a steak. I take a bite. I'm like 'well they did look good on surface but I'm not really liking it'.

According to you, I should still take the steak for micro-waving later even though I didn't like the first bite because................... well, idk? I have a hard time following your train of thought here.
Sep 1, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2016
Elegade said:

wow, nice argument. 10/10 watched for the plot
Sep 1, 2016 11:30 PM

Sep 2014
Geso-kun said:
Elegade said:

wow, nice argument. 10/10 watched for the plot

I mean I could be realistic and tell you you're being a pretentious fuck if you want everyone to jerk their dick off for that show because you enjoyed it, but it's only 11:30 here. So my waifus take precedent.
Sep 1, 2016 11:30 PM

Jul 2016
RedaJaNai said:
Geso-kun said:

That'd be like me walking into a restaurant and asks for those steaks everybody is raving about. The chef brings me a steak. I take a bite. I'm like 'well they did look good on surface but I'm not really liking it'.

According to you, I should still take the steak for micro-waving later even though I didn't like the first bite because................... well, idk? I have a hard time following your train of thought here.

That's a terrible metaphor. A steak, really? The series is 12 episodes long and you watched 1 episode of it and said you didn't like it? That's like saying I didn't like the first 5 minutes to a movie so I'm gonna stop watching it.
Sep 1, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2015
Geso-kun said:
RedaJaNai said:

That's a terrible metaphor. A steak, really? The series is 12 episodes long and you watched 1 episode of it and said you didn't like it? That's like saying I didn't like the first 5 minutes to a movie so I'm gonna stop watching it.

Actually, my metaphor is quite relevant while yours, ironically enough, is pretty bad.

But can I ask you something ?

Why do you so much want people to watch Mob Psycho 100 ? Are you a member of the production commitee ? Or maybe you're 12 and you find actual satisfication in knowing other people dig the same things as you ?
Sep 1, 2016 11:37 PM

Jul 2016
RedaJaNai said:
Geso-kun said:

Actually, my metaphor is quite relevant while yours, ironically enough, is pretty bad.

Why do you so much want people to watch Mob Psycho 100 ? Are you a member of the production commitee ? Or maybe you're 12 and you find actual satisfication in knowing other people dig the same things as you ?

Your metaphor made no sense whatsoever, and no I am most likely older than you. I'm just interested in the reasons for dropping this show, because I have yet to find a good reason too. Especially yours. "It was boring in the first episode" wow, you should be a professional anime reviewer.
Sep 1, 2016 11:46 PM

Mar 2015
Geso-kun said:
RedaJaNai said:

Your metaphor made no sense whatsoever, and no I am most likely older than you. I'm just interested in the reasons for dropping this show, because I have yet to find a good reason too. Especially yours. "It was boring in the first episode" wow, you should be a professional anime reviewer.

you're so butthurt lmao it's actually cringy. Also, you could be 55 for all I know, you sure are acting like you're 12.

and wow, now whenever I don't like a show I have to provide a thorough, detailed, in-depth analytic review in order for my point to be credible?

Guess what goof, anime is entertainment. I wasn't entertained. End of story.

I'm done arguing with a child because I honestly feel like I'm losing brain cells here. Don't you worry tho, I'll make sure to call the whambulance on my way out.
Sep 1, 2016 11:57 PM

Jul 2016
RedaJaNai said:
Geso-kun said:

you're so butthurt lmao it's actually cringy. Also, you could be 55 for all I know, you sure are acting like you're 12.

and wow, now whenever I don't like a show I have to provide a thorough, detailed, in-depth analytic review in order for my point to be credible?

I'm done arguing with a child because I honestly feel like I'm losing brain cells here. Don't you worry tho, I'll make sure to call the whambulance on my way out.

Me? A child? You just used an "'Aint nobody got time for that" 2008 facebook meme. wow you're so cool dude. nice memes bro.
Sep 2, 2016 12:07 AM

Mar 2015
Geso-kun said:
RedaJaNai said:

Me? A child? You just used an "'Aint nobody got time for that" 2008 facebook meme. wow you're so cool dude. nice memes bro.

#mobpsycho100sucksdonkeyballsLOL
Sep 2, 2016 12:11 AM

Apr 2016
Why shouldn't they drop shit made to be dropped..?
Sep 2, 2016 3:16 AM

Aug 2014
keragamming said:
black1blade said:
Mob pyscho isn't a gateway anime at all though... If you watched the 8th episode and don't think it's the best thing ever then fuck you're dumb. @romagia is trolling though I'm pretty sure as there is nothing escapist about mob psycho unless seeing awesome animation makes you squeal with joy which honestly it does for me.

Pretty colours = 10/10. All you have been talking about is how great the animation is, which I disagree on. The art style is unique though.

Anyways, it's a shittier version of opm. Deal with it!

Having good colouring has nothing to do with the quality and fluidity of the animation. Even if you just compared the original ONE web comics then mob psycho has a better story and characters. Yes both characters are very powerful but saitama is always remains a joke character where as mob actually cares about his human relationships and other people. His struggle that he has with his powers is also far more engaging than saitama's.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Sep 2, 2016 3:27 AM
Aug 2016
My one roommate had dropped it after the third episode just because there wasn't a ton going on and for him it didn't live up to the hype of being from the same creator as One Punch.
Convinced him to give it a second chance now that things have gotten interesting and he's started to really enjoy it.
I don't know why anyone would drop it at this point other than trying to come across as elitist.
Sep 2, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2015
there are two reasons why i dropped mob psycho. the first being that it didn't hold my interest like most current shows and i just dont have the desire to watch it. dont get me wrong its a funny show but i just cant get myself to like it
Sep 2, 2016 6:08 AM

Feb 2016
i dont dropped mob psycho, because i haven't watch it. but i know mob psycho sucks after seeing the 2min PV.. glad i didnt commit to start watching

on the other side, dont worry OP. I'm sure your campaign about mob psycho makes some people began to resume watching it. though it only for several people
Sep 2, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Why do people drop things? Because they are clumsy, live with it.
Sep 2, 2016 6:43 AM

Mar 2016
Because they want to.
romagia said:

Nice copypasta
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 2, 2016 7:14 AM

Jun 2016
this is just so annoying, when will people (some of them) will understand that everyone has an "OPINION"
everyone has his opinion you can't just hate them or whatever 'cause they didn't like animes you score 10 or just because its popular.
and It's okay if they dropped it because of the animation, to be honest the animation is shit, and I've dropped many animes because of the animation...but I didn't dropped this anime cause I liked it. what I'm trying to say here that everyone has his own opinion and please people DON'T EVER ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2016 7:31 AM

Mar 2011
Honestly I find MP100 to be a little above average.
Reigen is the reason why I'm still watching it.
This guy is purely amazing.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Sep 2, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

Well...this went bad pretty fast. While there were some posts here answering the TC's question, the thread ended up getting flooded with posts either claiming bait or becoming bait themselves. People dislike shows for a variety of reasons, and some of the best ways to find out why is either reading up on the weekly discussion threads or finding reactionary posts and videos that may shed light on the typical vocal opinion of a show. A thread like this, while it's a fine question, may not and did not function as intended as it was framed as a challenge to people who disliked the series. Perhaps with a less confrontational opening post this thread might have ended better, but that's just an observation on my end. That aside, I'm locking this for not to prevent further toxicity.

Thread Locked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

405 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Do you think Mob is autistic? ( 1 2 )

TASM18 - Apr 4

56 by TASM18 »»
Apr 12, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

253 by mytsisontyhma »»
Apr 12, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2016

405 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

266 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.