Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2016 6:34 AM

Jun 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow Julia can see where Jervis is coming from for once, speaks a lot about her character. She's really becoming a lot more open and accepting of her own feelings rather than keeping up the facade of being high class. She even went through all that work to make a scarf rather than just buying something for Jimmie, I'm glad he liked it. I know he has a thing for Judy but I really hope they get together, it would be such a great experience for her. Julia's grown on me a ridiculous amount from the start of this series.

Also everyone in this show is adorable, even Ms Sloan has her moments. It's really impressive honestly.
Sep 8, 2017 3:25 PM
Aug 2014
Talk about short-lived happiness for Julia.
Jan 1, 2018 2:31 PM

Jan 2017
Back to the main story.
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Jun 1, 2019 11:23 PM

Apr 2013
Julia is becoming less of a rich brat and tries to put all of herself inside that scarf to make Sally's brother happy.
Mar 11, 2020 4:45 PM

Nov 2016
Poor Julia, but she took it pretty well in the end and acted pretty mature.

Btw Jervis = Daddy long leg confirmed? 20:11 his shadow was way too suggestive.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 23, 2020 2:56 PM

Sep 2011
Julia didn't know the joy of making something herself. And she resisted it too, but she decided to give it a try and I'm sure that she was glad she did. It's a pity that she couldn't give the scarf to Jimmie herself after pouring so much love into it, but I think her feelings were able to reach him thanks to Judy and Sallie. And it's kind of funny that Sallie couldn't finish her gift. xD Jervis' shadow had really long legs by the way... Well, at least Julia had someone there who understood her and I think that Jervis got closer to his niece as well.
Sep 11, 2021 3:11 AM

Dec 2018
Yes yes yes yessss, back to what's actually interesting. Holy hell am I glad that we're finally over with Leonora. And back with yet another splendid episode. The bliss, peacefulness and slight melancholy were magical. I love our main trio so much, and I honestly would be completely content with just developing their relationship(s) for the rest of the series.

Nice Jervis long leg shadow btw. Lol now things are way too obvious (not in a bad way). It can only either be a bait for some unexpected twist, or a legitimate hint that Jervis is indeed THE guy. Can't wait.
. . .

More topics from this board

» What do you think about the romance?

Teirayo - Oct 5, 2023

1 by kannysan34 »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » My Daddy Long Legs Episode 40 Discussion

Salmissra - Feb 27, 2013

26 by kannysan34 »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:55 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san Episode 29 Discussion

Mouse2010 - Jun 17, 2013

7 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 30, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Ashinaga Ojisan Episode 17 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Aug 27, 2016

4 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 27, 2023 2:51 AM

Poll: » My Daddy Long Legs Episode 16 Discussion

Salmissra - Jul 30, 2012

9 by AngelicTotoro »»
Jan 27, 2023 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.