Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, Toko is awesome, could never get enough of her from this franchise especially when she goes Genocider Syo mode.

The despair continues..
I kinda like how the mind games continues with Monaka. Toko doesn't give a shit about what Monaka wants. Decent action this episode, got quite intense at a few moments.
Aug 22, 2016 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
When despair girl got defeated, the green hair girl is was the one leading the ceremony. So she is despair girl 2nd?

Ex-elementary school students? They fight along with Mirai association along with main guy's sister and was friends with green hair girl. lol @ assassin girl's imagination.

Green hair girl expects main guy's sister and assassin girl would come to the rescue, though she gives up fast.

What?! The first victim didn't die? and she was just being investigator (especially seeing main guy). She left after telling them stuff. Sister then connected and told her brother what she said. It's related to those who initially participated and was alive.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 22, 2016 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
Monaca is literally Hitler.

That cliffhanger though

Kodaka is such a hack, I swear to god.
Aug 22, 2016 9:10 AM
Mar 2015
where do u assist the episodes?!
Aug 22, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
Subs very very slow this week... usually long out by now...
Aug 22, 2016 10:11 AM

Jul 2012
danieltortoisee said:

Really despair inducing D:

Aug 22, 2016 11:07 AM

Feb 2008
Ultra Despair Girls - Side Story

Well, nice to see Naegi Imouto and Touko.
What happen with Monaka is gotta be 2nd Enoshima Junka lol ? Instead she want to be a NEET.

Now back to main plot again next week?
Damn no Izuru in this episode.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 22, 2016 11:12 AM

Jan 2015
taynis said:
danieltortoisee said:

Really despair inducing D:

I´m about to create my own version of "The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History" if I don´t get my DR fix soon D:
Aug 22, 2016 11:27 AM

Jun 2016
This cap was so good!

Monaca literally seems like hitler, but she got bored of being a shitty human being, really like her, And that ending, like wth, Then, one of the survivors of the Second Killing games is the traitor? Still more questions than answers
Aug 22, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2008
So they recreated the impostor, mastermind and traitor as different people scenario? I would like it if that was the case xDD

Gekkougahara is just an impostor but not the mastermind. So it narrows down to mitarai and that scout dude.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 22, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2012
I'm watching the RAW, unfortunately my Japanese is not that great, so I'm gonna wait for the subs to discuss it better.
But, highlights to:
- Monaca hiding inside a building with her name in neon XD
- She was the one who ketchup'ed Asahina for the LOLZ
- She is not the mastermind (I GUESS), but that means that Mechagahara is going to be off now or something? @-@
taynisAug 22, 2016 11:56 AM

Aug 22, 2016 11:56 AM

Feb 2013
Only saw the Raw but seems very good for me as a Another Episode fan. XD
Aug 22, 2016 1:16 PM

Apr 2014
LONG, LONG "REVIEW" FULL OF HOPE ...

Was waiting (im)patienly for the English subbed version until I realized the Spanish version was up, so I could finally watch it~

The episode was OK. It is really a tribute to all the AE fans (including myself), so it was nice seeing Touko and Komaru in action again. I really enjoyed seeing the rest of the warriors of hope teaming with team hope!!

Episode 6 was so great and had such a cliffhanger at the end that I really wanted to watch all that resolved in episode 7 (but I guess Kodaka is as troll as always xD)

Monaka giving up in less than 30 seconds into the battle made me LOL. I was waiting for some kind of trap, but hell she wasn't lying. I found "Hikkikomori Monaka" cuter than Demonaka. Guess she's dead? Or is that van really capable of flying into space?

I also laughed like crazy (and had to watch it twice) when Monaka tells Touko and Komaru she quit because she didn't want to become the kind of person Komaeda is XDD (I really understand and respect her decision lol)

So... When will we be seeing Hinata/Kamukura and the rest of the survivors of Jabberwock Island?
Who will be next to die? (death flags are on Ryouta and Kirigiri I guess xD)
#Don'tKillMitarai2k16 is becoming trending topic as his flag is starting to dangerously wave haha

Watching again the ending and remembering the flower Monaka was holding while playing the Despair-Hope version of "Loves me, loves me not" made me think, but since the flower of the ending isn't completely blossomless I guess it's not worth another theory about Hope winning or some sort of thing haha;;

Ps. Knowing someone is targeting Naegi and the rest of the first killing game survivors is filling me with despair.
Aug 22, 2016 1:29 PM

Jan 2015
No, no. I think there are more important details in this episode:

-Touko's wild imagination with lots of references (I think the car one was from Utena, Byakuya Jr's dressing as Conan, Chibi Maruko-chan. Pretty sure Touko lloked like some onther anime character, but can't recall who, help).

-Monaca farting at Genocider Sho. Very important detail there.

Then, at one moment Monaca said that if they wanted to know who was behind the new killing game, then they should Google it.

...judging how troll is Kodaka, has someone actually tried to google it, just in case? I guess the question should be in Japanese,
Aug 22, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2014
Ugggghh this episode was a very big filler, 10 mins of it were important at much, still it was ok, it was good to see fukawa again and the cliffhanger just got me at the end, but at least the episode built more hype for the next one (I really want to see what the heck happened with everyone in jabberwock island).
Aug 22, 2016 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
Fricking raw ugh

What a nice throwback to Another Episode, such a bliss. And all the yuri-service too,I enjoyed it to the full.

So Monaka gave up and flew to the moon, just when I started to like her (I didn't understand the part about Komaeda tho, I guess I have to wait for the subs to know) Also OMG MY WARRIORS OF HOPE BABIES ARE THERE AND WELL

Uh,it really sucks not understanding the most important parts.. so Komaru said one of the survivors of the first killing game is gonna die/kill and it's Naegi's fault? or I got that wrong haha. If that's the case shout out to Hagakure for being the bad one lmao; jk I'm starting to think Kirigiri will die after all,with Naegi's dream of her and all.. oh no :(
Aug 22, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2012
Yay! Spanish subs are out!
The warriors of Hope appeared a little bit! It was really cool to see the AE game mechanisms, like the different types of bullets (dancing Monokuma is <3). LOL at Fukawa's wet dreams, poor Togami.
(Just noticed that before Komaru was kidnapped she didn't had an ahoge XD She got one when she turned into the protag I guess lol)
It appears that Togami is in his way to save Naegi & CIA.
Monaca is not the mastermind, she just wanted to "meet" Naegi. Although she was the one who killed real Gekkogahara. She also knows who is the mastermind and his goal is to kill the survivors (or one of the survivors...Kirigiri?) of the first game (because of Naegi he wants to kill them...I guess is because Naegi defeated Junko?). Did...she...died? O_O
(Monaca gave up the despairxhope fight BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TURN INTO SOMEONE LIKE KOMAEDA LOLOLOLOL Well, thanks Komaeda, I guess...? XD)
OH MAN KIRIGIRI'S DEATH FLAGS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEE D:
Munakata is coming for her? Oh dear.
taynisAug 22, 2016 2:10 PM

Aug 22, 2016 2:17 PM

Feb 2013
Already seen the episode in spanish. As a fan of Ultra Despair Girls and most of the characters like Monaca, this episode was very good.

But at the same time, I was disappointed with Monaca because she won't appear anymore and we don't see the attack on Jabberwock Island. :(
Aug 22, 2016 2:26 PM

Apr 2012
Very good episode!!! It was great seeing Komaru and Touko in action; that hug especially was so cute!! Monaka giving up because she doesn't want to become like Komaeda made me laugh like a hyena x'DDD

I wonder what it means that because of Naegi one of the survivors will die? Ryouta is looking very suspicious right now since he met Junko on the previous Despair episode but hmmm, maybe Kodaka's trolling again? And Izayoi's death was heavily pointing Ruruka as the culprit so ARGH I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. What's alarming is that Munakata is coming in that weird demon form with his sword and Kyouko is there ;______; I'M SCARED, PLEASE DON'T LET HER DIE.
Aug 22, 2016 3:09 PM

Jan 2016
Amazing! Nice to see masaru, kotoko, jantaro and nagisa there. Damn nagisa so sweet! Monaca looked like a NEET. Did she suicide herself because she get bored or something? I'm can't fully understood this ep without sub ;-;

I don't understand how monaka made that monokumas butt rockets mechanism.. Too tired to watch Fukawa's fantasy. That chibi maruko komaru-chan lolol
We did this every day that summer. There wasn’t a day we missed.

"I love you, air conditioner."
Aug 22, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2015
Despite Funi being hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllla late with subs, still not out, I was able to catch it raw.

Overall, great episode, no point in me doing a Weekly Character Situation round-up since this was an episode solely dedicated to the Ultra Despair Girls. I got so scared, I thought Chiaki was in this, because Monaca started speaking in the same tone as her AND she had the same game system as Chiaki.
Aug 22, 2016 3:27 PM

Aug 2016
Did not see the episode but spoiled myself, so that's basically the same.

I was wondering what was the exact wording of Monaka's revelation to Komaru? (something about a survivor getting killed)
The words may be important if we want to get it right and not fall for obvious traps.
Aug 22, 2016 3:56 PM

Feb 2012
Finally the subs are out.

Well that was decent, I never got to like that green haired little girl as she was quite annoying so I'm glad she isn't the mastermind.

Best part of this episode was the glasses girl and her voice actress. Also the Imouto's panties I also caught that they think they slick but I got em.
RamkecAug 23, 2016 5:55 AM
Aug 22, 2016 4:35 PM
Nov 2015
Where the subs at? I did hear about the delay but even so this is a lot later than I expected.
Aug 22, 2016 5:10 PM

Feb 2013
MoNYeTLeWaT said:
Amazing! Nice to see masaru, kotoko, jantaro and nagisa there. Damn nagisa so sweet! Monaca looked like a NEET. Did she suicide herself because she get bored or something? I'm can't fully understood this ep without sub ;-;

I don't understand how monaka made that monokumas butt rockets mechanism.. Too tired to watch Fukawa's fantasy. That chibi maruko komaru-chan lolol

No, she just go to the space because the earth is ignoring her as she says XD

Manecleis said:
Did not see the episode but spoiled myself, so that's basically the same.

I was wondering what was the exact wording of Monaka's revelation to Komaru? (something about a survivor getting killed)
The words may be important if we want to get it right and not fall for obvious traps.

She says that because of Makoto, one of the participants of the the first game will die. And probably is Kirigiri - at last for me..
Aug 22, 2016 5:13 PM

Aug 2016
caio_ken said:
She says that because of Makoto, one of the participants of the the first game will die. And probably is Kirigiri - at last for me..

OK. So there's no doubt it's someone from the 78th class? There is no possibility that the wording is confusing enough to make us believe that?
Aug 22, 2016 5:36 PM

Jul 2012
Monaca also says that Komaeda turned her into an adult ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Before the Komahina bombs hit me, yeah, she was not talking about THAT...I think XD)

Aug 22, 2016 6:01 PM

Feb 2013
Manecleis said:
caio_ken said:

OK. So there's no doubt it's someone from the 78th class? There is no possibility that the wording is confusing enough to make us believe that?

Yes, Monaca says this. 78th class survivors of the first game. And in the end we see taht Munakata are arriving in Kyoko place.
Aug 22, 2016 6:09 PM

Aug 2016
caio_ken said:
Yes, Monaca says this. 78th class survivors of the first game. And in the end we see taht Munakata are arriving in Kyoko place.

OK, thanks.
Kirigiri getting killed by Munakata is really too obvious, in this case. I'll call red herring on this one.

The fact that Monaka was able to say with confidence that someone from the 78th class is going to die is huge by itself, if she's not the mastermind. I also read somewhere that she seems to know who it will be (or blantantly said she knew), which is even bigger.

I wonder what the "because of Naegi" part means. What did he do, is he doing or will he do that could bring death to one of his friend?
Aug 22, 2016 7:44 PM

Jan 2016
where are the subs.. I want my Danganronpa
Aug 22, 2016 8:08 PM

Apr 2016
Weird having to rely on RAW footage and spanish subs to keep up, but ok.

I didn't particularly like this episode much. It's kinda weird and off to me. It was entirely UDG focused and honestly, the only thing it did was get Monaca off the main cast and foreshadow a major death. The foreshadowing was completely unnecessary and removing Monaca had a much better solution: not including her at all. She ultimately did barely anything for the plot of Future, and she could've easily just been replaced by Miaya and have her be their friend.

The only thing that the show could benefit from is that Komaru can control the puppet now, but that's an if for now....... and it's hard to see how important that will be in the long run. Neither of those 2 are tech savvy enough to control the puppet very well, methinks.

Hey, the episode was good overall. The Toko fantasies were great as always, Monaca becoming a NEET was super weird but also hilarious in a way, but I kinda just wish it was a Future Arc episode rather than a Ultra Despair Girls conclusion.
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Aug 22, 2016 8:20 PM

Jan 2016
Telling us what we already know... Again. We didn't really need to be reintroduced to the cast of Ultra Despair Girls and explained the plot of that game.

Also, no Hajime/former UDs fighting ships

The future arc is so bad
Aug 22, 2016 8:28 PM

Jul 2012
Manecleis said:

OK, thanks.
Kirigiri getting killed by Munakata is really too obvious, in this case. I'll call red herring on this one.

The fact that Monaka was able to say with confidence that someone from the 78th class is going to die is huge by itself, if she's not the mastermind. I also read somewhere that she seems to know who it will be (or blantantly said she knew), which is even bigger.

I wonder what the "because of Naegi" part means. What did he do, is he doing or will he do that could bring death to one of his friend?

I think it is a red herring too.
She says she knows, yeah. She also confirms that she was the one who killed the real Gekkogahara, what I thought was kinda strange. I mean, she gave up pretty easily, so why she killed her, made the robot and everything else? Seems like so much work just to "check Naegi up"...Oh well, who knows.
For Naegi, the only two things he did I can think of is: He defeated Junko and he tried to cure the Remnants of Despair, everything went wrong and more than half of them ended in coma.
Some people are theorizing that it has to do with the game they are playing, like activating the NG code or something related with the attacker.

Aug 22, 2016 8:29 PM

Aug 2015
It's so rare that spanish subs are out before english ones :o That being said, I didn't even notice the english subs got delayed till now....

I missed Komaru, Fukawa and genocider syo so much! This episode made me realize that... The sibling love was super cute this episode!!! Small Komaeda cameo made me happy too, since he hasn't showed his face in despair in a while.. I am not happy with all those Kirigiri death flags flying around though...
Aug 22, 2016 8:41 PM
Apr 2016
My native language is spanish.

Monaca Say's:
"The only thing that I only know is...
that because the fault of Naegi Makoto oni-chan...
one of his friends that survived with him in the killing game of junko onee-chan is going to die..."

Komaru Say's:
"listen me, for your fault... someone could to die
plus, the person that's going to die is one of the survivors that survive with you during the Hope´s Peak killing game..."

I predict that this can be Togami because, why monaca allowed naegi call for help?
Also, call him and make that come to FF base could be a death flag because this could be Naegi fault, we don´t know what happens outside of FF building and somebody can kill once time this arrive, maybe monaca already know this and for this reason she gave the idea of call somebody for help...

PS: Sorry my english, I have some difficulties to write.
Aug 22, 2016 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
Finally some English subs out.

So it confirms Monaka has nothing to do with the culprit and Nagito inadvertently saving Monaka from despair was pretty hilarious.
Fayt89Aug 22, 2016 9:04 PM
Aug 22, 2016 9:00 PM

Sep 2013
Spanish master race

BTW, that was one weird episode.
What the fuck Monaka, seriously.
Aug 22, 2016 9:16 PM

Jan 2016
Please stop telling us what we already know, Kodaka
Aug 22, 2016 9:28 PM

Jan 2015
I have some doubts about Kirigiri being the victim.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't she in the same room the secret Monokuma one is? If that's the case, there is a chance that the sound she heard was from the secret door opening or something.

Also, the place that silhouette is standing looks like a totally different place Kirigiri is in.

There is a possibility they are in different places, but it is edited in a way to make us believe they are in the same place about to confront each other.
Aug 22, 2016 10:16 PM

Sep 2011
So I kinda knew it there'll be a twist that Monaca isn't a culprit but it doesn't change the fact that she killed Gozu. Then, that fucking asshole Munakata? But I get a feeling that it's not him either...

Aug 22, 2016 10:21 PM

Sep 2013
Aya Hirano as Monaka is fucking amazing. I think she plays the spawn of Satan very well.

Jataro and the Warriors of Hope! Motherfucking Touko! The Ultra Despair Girls Cast is here! Her dream sequence was pretty funny. God I miss Touko and Komaru together.

Monaka...is done already? Leave it to Nagito to turn people off hahaha. That motherfucker. And just like that, Hilter decides to go to space.

Well, we're back to square one. Who is the mastermind? Like I said before, this game is made specifically to make Makoto into a despair. Someone is gonna die because of him so that's definitely gonna weigh on his mind for the remainder of the killing game.

Stay the fuck away from Kirigiri!

Well, The Ultra Despair Arc is kinda closed now that Monaka decided to go to....space. I gotta say this was still a very satisfying episode in terms of closing that part of the story out. I absolutely LOVE that they put the OST from the game in there. As soon as I heard "It's a Kids World" it definitely made me want to play that game again.

Now I really hope we get to see what's going on at the Island. You can't just cock tease us Hinata/Izuru like that and have us wait.

5/5 in terms of satisfying people who played Ultra Despair Girls.

3/5. Not much happens. Monaka killed Gekko, pulled the prank on Asahina and knows that someone is going to die because of Makoto. Since she's batshit insanse she decides to hang out in space as she farts at Touko.
TehSnawnAug 22, 2016 10:32 PM

Aug 22, 2016 10:28 PM

Aug 2016
ALL MY BABY HOPE WARRIORS ARE ALIVE AND WELL
Aug 22, 2016 10:29 PM

Jul 2015
And Monaca comes out of nowhere with the best quote of Danganronpa so far.

"Just google it, shitlord."

I'm done.

But seriously a nice episode for those of us who also went through Despair girls. SAdly no Izuru this episode though.
Aug 22, 2016 10:31 PM

May 2016
This was a pretty good episode. So Monaca's not the mastermind after all. She's just a huge and humorous, spectating and bored troll, now (but an insane one at that, since apparently she killed the real Gekkogahara, unless she was just being sarcastic, there). That would explain about that incident with Asahina and all the crap she's pulling behind the scenes of the game and that she did pull against Komaru and Touko (speaking of which, her fantasy was hilarious). It was hilarious how she behaved towards Genocider Sho.

"I'm not telling. And a-poot to you!"

lol

I'm assuming that's Munakata going after Kirigiri's head at the end. I swear if he kills her... god, I already disliked him enough. Why do this to me, Kodaka? :(
AlliedWishesAug 22, 2016 10:37 PM
Aug 22, 2016 10:35 PM

Jul 2013
FINALLY the subs are out. Took long enough.

So it looks like Gekkougahara is officially out of the game? Monaca seems to be more whimsical like Junko, so she allegedly killed the real Gekkougahara to infiltrate the game and lurk around and then decided to give up the whole act once Komaru and Fukawa started giving her grief and causing her to exert too much mental energy. And now she's in space LOL. At least now we know why someone tried to fake Asahina's death back in episode 2/3.

Expecting to see the kids on Jabberwock Island in the next episode - all that buildup from episode 6 kind of felt short here...I thought we would be getting scenes from both Towa City and there but we just got the characters from DR:AE. I'm really curious as to whether the Hope Restoration Project worked at all on (at least some of) those kids or if it failed and Hinata is still Izuru.

One critical piece of info we got was that someone from the 78th class is going to die because of Naegi...so that means Kirigiri, Asahina, Togami, Fukawa, or Hagakure. I'm really worried because if it's any of the girls I'll be majorly upset as they're all good characters, but mostly Asahina and Fukawa as their deaths would seem some shoehorned in given their character histories (and also if Fuyuhiko survived and didn't let Peko die in vain then Asahina should survive too!) and I'd be at least a little more comfortable with Kirigiri. I could see Togami having a big meaningful death but I'm not sure about it...and personally I've grown to like his character after all this time. Hagakure...he could die and I wouldn't care as much but I feel like that's not happening. OTOH his character has been so underused this whole show so far so I wonder if they'll do anything, but to be fair they didn't use him much in the original game either.
Aug 22, 2016 10:41 PM

May 2016
Mafuyulovesu said:
And Monaca comes out of nowhere with the best quote of Danganronpa so far.

"Just google it, shitlord."

I'm done.

It was perfect. lol She's such a special one.
Aug 22, 2016 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
honestly what the hell was this episode. my hype levels went down to 0.1%, except when naegi saw his sis for the first time and my babies nagisa and jataro came out. monaca going to space though, i feel it. also dnw to think about kirigiri or aoi dying or any of the other kids, it's just so cheap. why would you do that?? idk.
Aug 22, 2016 11:04 PM

Dec 2013
Monaca became a space neet? Wtf?

Pls don't let Kirigiri become a victim ;_;

Hopefully we get some action at Jabberwock island in the next episode.

I really enjoy seeing these two together.

Komaru's voice really annoyed me for some reason :/
Aug 22, 2016 11:17 PM

Jul 2015
I must say that that was pretty funny. Well, those answered that question; Monaca's not the mastermind after all. I should've figured since what is usually obvious in Danganronpa is often not really the case, but with the ton of shit she pulled from Another Episode, I couldn't help myself but kept believing it'd be her. I really don't know who is the one behind it all, now. I can guess it's Mitarai, but that'd be too obvious as well, wouldn't it? And I'm guessing since Monaca's out of the picture, there won't be anymore trolling. Hopefully I'll be surprised as to who the mastermind is. I like being surprised more than whatever meets my predictions.

So someone's gonna die that survived before? Wouldn't that suck. For someone reason, I have a feeling Hagakure's gonna get off'ed himself, but I doubt that's gonna happen.
Aug 22, 2016 11:21 PM

Jul 2014
lmao, even Monaca gets sick of Komaeda in the end. Good decision.
but next week
please
I'm begging you
GO VISIT THE ISLAND CHILDREN
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

473 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.