Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2016 9:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
They'll never forget his eagerness to live huh?

Also that maid outfit <333 looking good!
Aug 15, 2016 1:27 AM

Dec 2014
Arata avoiding his friends and his beloved. ;)
Aug 15, 2016 1:33 AM

Aug 2015
Really love that Yoake quote, memories can be forgotten but the things you had done to them will never be so I really do hope Kaizaki will live his ReLife to the fullest and not waste this chance.

Also I dunno but that Kariu vibe in that one page seems so fishy though for some reason
Aug 15, 2016 1:53 AM

Dec 2011
So, next: how to make Arata overcome his guilt. Won't be that easy to do, but I hope they would be able to do it.

Yoake said some nice things even though Arata might not realized the meaning behind it just yet.
Aug 15, 2016 2:55 AM

Jul 2016
For me, Hishiron or the girl with red hair will follow Arata when he leaves the school. I hope for Hishiron ! :D
I'm trying my best for my english, so sorry for the mistakes. :D

Aug 15, 2016 4:36 AM

Mar 2015
it's bound to be happen... wonder how it resolved... this should be the last part of story...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 15, 2016 4:38 AM

Jul 2015
Best bro award goes to Yoake.
Aug 15, 2016 6:07 AM

Jul 2016
Hishiron in maid suit incoming.

My hype is over 9000!!
Aug 15, 2016 7:04 AM

Nov 2015

While Arata indeed has changed and evolved as a person so far, he is still trapped within himself, and now he's down a road of pain...pain of being forgotten, that his actions will be remembered by noone, that the most time he spends with those students will become a void in their memories...

Kaizaki is still not cured, but as Yoake said it, if it were easy he wouldn't have the need to become a test subject in the first place.

Anyway, I don't like this constant feeling that the story is about to end! and the constant red tint of late afternoon doesn't help either! jaja. Does someone agree with me?

PD: Why is Arata constantly disgusted by Yoake? jaja he's cool!
Aug 15, 2016 7:09 AM

Nov 2015
Mizunashi said:

Also I dunno but that Kariu vibe in that one page seems so fishy though for some reason

Yes, indeed was a very suspicious reaction... I wonder what she is thinking.
Shunfry said:
For me, Hishiron or the girl with red hair will follow Arata when he leaves the school. I hope for Hishiron ! :D

Hishiro, I don't think so. She already suspects of Arata being a subject but she already knows the consequences of officially acknowledging that. I don't think she will follow him, besides she has a lot of work, and we know how much the woman likes to work.

Tsunde-Kariu in the other hand...
That wouldn't surprise me, in fact it would add suspense to the story if she for some reason was close to discover "weird" activities in Arata's actions... You know who she is, stubborn, very adamant girl.
Aug 15, 2016 10:31 AM

Dec 2012
Another great chapter, still not overcome his regret about senpai, huh?

If it's simple to overcome, then he does not become test subject of ReLIFE. Great!@
Aug 16, 2016 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
HDarkmantis said:
Mizunashi said:

Or what she KNOWS ? She might have witnessed the scene between Hishiro and Arata. And if she did, she probably doesn't understand why he is being so distant all of a sudden.
Aug 16, 2016 10:48 AM

Nov 2015
kappa34 said:
HDarkmantis said:

Or what she KNOWS ? She might have witnessed the scene between Hishiro and Arata. And if she did, she probably doesn't understand why he is being so distant all of a sudden.

Today I was thinking, what if she finds out something? We know how Kariu is, she is always eager to know everything, be the best, and she is not the type to lay still if something bothers her, she's tsundere after all jaja but, what if she follows Kaizaki and finds out something odd? What if she catches Ryo and Arata drinking or something, talking about "stuff" and she eavesdrops? What if Ryo finds out and he knows that that will endanger subject 002's, his subject's ReLIFE! his second try after 001! That could be a way to add more suspense to the story in this arc. Or what if Kariu talks about that with Hishiron~? She already suspects, but officially acknowledging it would jeopardize both of them ReLIFEs...
Aug 16, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2012
HDarkmantis said:
kappa34 said:

Today I was thinking, what if she finds out something? We know how Kariu is, she is always eager to know everything, be the best, and she is not the type to lay still if something bothers her, she's tsundere after all jaja but, what if she follows Kaizaki and finds out something odd? What if she catches Ryo and Arata drinking or something, talking about "stuff" and she eavesdrops? What if Ryo finds out and he knows that that will endanger subject 002's, his subject's ReLIFE! his second try after 001! That could be a way to add more suspense to the story in this arc. Or what if Kariu talks about that with Hishiron~? She already suspects, but officially acknowledging it would jeopardize both of them ReLIFEs...

Those are all very good questions... which led me to another one : Would Ryo be able to keep it a secret if Arata was discovered ? After all, until now, everytime they said the project would be ended if one of the subject was discovered. But no one thought of the possibility of Ryo not following the rules and keeping it a secret ^^

Would he perfectly follow the rules ? Or would he cover for Arata ? Hard to answer, I must say... ^^
Aug 19, 2016 1:23 AM

Oct 2015
SilverDio said:
Hishiron in maid suit incoming.

My hype is over 9000!!

I would love to see that!

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Aug 19, 2016 3:24 PM

Dec 2014
maid outfit...fan service.... Ikunai should be the first to see her. Arata that guy though he cares so much for others
Aug 21, 2016 7:12 AM
Jul 2018
HDarkmantis said:

While Arata indeed has changed and evolved as a person so far, he is still trapped within himself, and now he's down a road of pain...pain of being forgotten, that his actions will be remembered by noone, that the most time he spends with those students will become a void in their memories...

Kaizaki is still not cured, but as Yoake said it, if it were easy he wouldn't have the need to become a test subject in the first place.

Anyway, I don't like this constant feeling that the story is about to end! and the constant red tint of late afternoon doesn't help either! jaja. Does someone agree with me?

Agreed, I caught up with the manga today and it really saddens me to think how this will be ending soon, with probably a tinge of bittersweet.

Anyway I feel the manga truly shines when it deals with the subjects and the support group. This chapter was another testimony to that, how arata is still running from the ghosts of his past, and ryo steps up as expected, being a bro. I am interested to see what steps will he take if anyone finds out abt the project, so going against the bosses and ending up like arata? That should make a good climax. Hishiron I can relate with pretty easily, by far my fav character of the manga.
Aug 21, 2016 8:23 AM

Oct 2011
Near_21 said:
HDarkmantis said:

Agreed, I caught up with the manga today and it really saddens me to think how this will be ending soon, with probably a tinge of bittersweet.

Anyway I feel the manga truly shines when it deals with the subjects and the support group. This chapter was another testimony to that, how arata is still running from the ghosts of his past, and ryo steps up as expected, being a bro. I am interested to see what steps will he take if anyone finds out abt the project, so going against the bosses and ending up like arata? That should make a good climax. Hishiron I can relate with pretty easily, by far my fav character of the manga.

I was wondering the possibility of Arata joining the RE:LIFE project not as a test subject but as a team staff?
Aug 21, 2016 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
GreenKouhai said:
Near_21 said:

I was wondering the possibility of Arata joining the RE:LIFE project not as a test subject but as a team staff?

Maybe when everything is over, yep. Not before that since he needs to find his place as a subject first(and that's the best way).
Aug 21, 2016 9:01 AM

Nov 2015
Near_21 said:
GreenKouhai said:

Maybe when everything is over, yep. Not before that since he needs to find his place as a subject first(and that's the best way).

I am not entirely sure about that. You see, the goal of ReLIFE after the subjects end their ReLIFE is to erase the subjects memories too. They will forget about ever doing one, meeting the support division, etc. Arata would likely forget about An and Ryo, and of course, he would forget about everyone he met in his ReLIFE.
Why do I say this? Because it would be logical for ReLIFE to erase any trace of their company and that marvelous pill out of anyone so it remains a secret, as it is now. All this leaves Arata remembering his ReLIFE as it was his actual high school days, he will think that those were legitimate memories of when he was 17-18 y/o, but he will have trouble remembering faces and names. The improvements he made in his ReLIFE will remain tho but as if he never failed as an adult.

Well, that's just me speculating, but seeing how ReLIFE (Company) works, it would not surprise me if this was the real case. Remember how An an Ryo always say that their job is lonely, maybe they know Arata will not recognize them in the future due memory wipe.

This story could end either with a Happy Ending or a Bittersweet ending. Only time will tell. But I am sure both endings can be really good.
Aug 21, 2016 9:12 AM

Oct 2011
HDarkmantis said:
Near_21 said:

I am not entirely sure about that. You see, the goal of ReLIFE after the subjects end their ReLIFE is to erase the subjects memories too. They will forget about ever doing one, meeting the support division, etc. Arata would likely forget about An and Ryo, and of course, he would forget about everyone he met in his ReLIFE.
Why do I say this? Because it would be logical for ReLIFE to erase any trace of their company and that marvelous pill out of anyone so it remains a secret, as it is now. All this leaves Arata remembering his ReLIFE as it was his actual high school days, he will think that those were legitimate memories of when he was 17-18 y/o, but he will have trouble remembering faces and names. The improvements he made in his ReLIFE will remain tho but as if he never failed as an adult.

Well, that's just me speculating, but seeing how ReLIFE (Company) works, it would not surprise me if this was the real case. Remember how An an Ryo always say that their job is lonely, maybe they know Arata will not recognize them in the future due memory wipe.

This story could end either with a Happy Ending or a Bittersweet ending. Only time will tell. But I am sure both endings can be really good.

What you say is true, that his memories would be erased should the treatment is completed but if he joins the support division isn't it possible they wouldn't erase his memories? I mean not that I would know. Maybe Ryo and An were once RE:LIFE test subject once too unless it was clearly stated in the previous chapters that they weren't and I missed it. Guess we gotta wait for the new chapters to find out :s

Assume all this is real i think Kaizaki would be an excellent person to help future re;life test subjects I mean look at how much he helped Hishiro!
Aug 21, 2016 9:21 AM

Nov 2015
GreenKouhai said:
HDarkmantis said:

What you say is true, that his memories would be erased should the treatment is completed but if he joins the support division isn't it possible they wouldn't erase his memories? I mean not that I would know. Maybe Ryo and An were once RE:LIFE test subject once too unless it was clearly stated in the previous chapters that they weren't and I missed it. Guess we gotta wait for the new chapters to find out :s

Assume all this is real i think Kaizaki would be an excellent person to help future re;life test subjects I mean look at how much he helped Hishiro!

Yeah, we don't have just enough information to be sure of that but, I personally think that if you work for ReLIFE, a memory wipe is not needed.

And yes, Arata would be one hell of support agent.
Aug 21, 2016 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
GreenKouhai said:
HDarkmantis said:

Well i was wondering about that, what if ryo was already a test subject before? Maybe it was kinda foreshadowed before when he lost all confidence after his first failure with Hishiron, although he was eventually able to get over that with an's help. He is also a good support, so i won't be surprised if he turns out like arata. Or maybe i looking into things too much. :P
Aug 25, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2011
Those Yoake and Kaizaki moments are really great. I can't blame Kaizaki for distancing himself from his friends. Even though Kaizaki will be forgotten, what he does will be remembered and could potentially impact their lives in some way.
Oct 14, 2016 3:48 AM

Jan 2016
I really love these Yoake and Kaizaki moments. Their friendship has grown quite a lot since they started the reLIFE experiment
Aug 7, 2017 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
Avoiding everyone isn't going to help anyone much.
Nov 29, 2018 5:33 PM

May 2015
"They'll never forget your eagerness to live."

That line really got me. Made me tear up a bit.

It saddens me that Kaizaki is going to forget all about Yoake (this isn't a spoiler; it's a theory), but I'm glad that Yoake will be able to remember him.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Feb 14, 2021 2:17 AM

Feb 2009
Goodness I'm going to be so sad if everyone really forgets him in the end. He has positively influenced so many lives in that school in the brief time he's been there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.