Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
KATANAGATARI
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2010 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fuck yeah, funny eyes :D
Yukarin voicing Togame felt a bit off, maybe I'll get used to it.

They are talking... for ages. So much dialogue all the way, even while fighting ~~, this is kinda tiring with a full hour for each episode.
Shichika did some priceless reactions, the 4th wall humour part was great as well.

The story was a bit different than I expeted, but I'm still looking forward to the next episode (8.2.), I hope it won't end up like 1 blade per epi.
Jan 25, 2010 11:32 AM

Jun 2009
As I haven't read the source material I can't really say how well it was adapted, but as it served as some kind of prologue I think they shouldn't have gotten that far.

It went a bit slower than I expected and while witty dialogues are Nishio's trademark it became kinda tiring just watching them talk.
Mouryou had similar parts all through the series, but it was always underlined with moving flashbacks, metaphorical illustrations or just plain weird scenes.
Bakemonogatari (another Nishio story) is very similar in style, but it's almost Utena'esque use of shadows, moving backgrounds and metaphors made it a bit more exciting to watch, as you wouldn't know what to expect.

Maybe it was just the fact that it was all set on this rather small island and it was all just about the reason for Togame to search for the swords and how she interacts with the main character.
The 4th wall humour was great and there were many points where it showed that Nishio just knows how to play with language and that the people doing the anime actually reacted to that and mirrored it in their adaption as well.

Still it got a bit boring after a while and that's coming from someone who enjoy's reading things like Mouryou no Hako...
I just hope the next episode will be a bit less 2 character-centric.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 25, 2010 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
Does anybody know who's subbing this?
Jan 25, 2010 3:24 PM

May 2008
the raw was decent
i think ill like it more once i know what they're saying

Update:
As I suspected its alot better when you understand the dialogue
some people are saying there was to much talking and not enough action
but I think that this was just a back round episode
most action animes wait until the 2, 3, or even 4 episodes to give detailed back round information
and have alot of action in the first episode
but I think this show is just taking a different route
its might be a good thing because sometimes I drop action series because the fighting fizzles out to soon
dragafireJan 27, 2010 11:29 AM

Jan 25, 2010 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
Zepwich said:
Does anybody know who's subbing this?

Frostii I believe.
I wanted a subber that actually does AVIs to do this. Sad won't be able to watch it if the only version is in 720p -_-
Jan 25, 2010 5:07 PM

Jul 2009
Sux....Is this a joke? Before watching it, I told myself that I shouldn't judge an anime by how it looks since there're a buncha masterpieces who are ugly as f**k based on my standard(s) so I hoped this one will be one of those masterpieces and boy, I was totally wrong....

Another shitty anime with calling-name(s)-of-attack-moves-considered-as-AKSHUN, just like that shitty Basara animated or FAIL-y Tail or Needless.... Guess it's gonna be a while before I can see some real action shows like Kurozuka or Ga-Rei Zero again.... And 30 min(s) of talking, very nice~.... Guess the only thing I was right about is the brotagonist who is not like a useless blob in the background like most anime MC(s) nowadays and some nice music but FUUUUUUU-, if I want music, I can waste my time on japanese MTV instead of watching this crap!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 25, 2010 6:25 PM
Aug 2009
Refreshing shit. <3
Jan 25, 2010 8:13 PM

Jan 2010
Until I know what they are saying is kind of hard to judge anything, since they talk like... a LOT. GOD DAMNIT HOW THEY TALK.
But still, great voice acting, and music.
Jan 25, 2010 9:27 PM

Oct 2008
The character designs are unique and appealing. The music is good. Now if only the characters knew when to shut the hell up and focus more on action to explain the story. It didn't really feel neccesary for every character to have such excessive dialogue, like when that shapeshifter attacked the household with Shuriken and the male protagonist chased after him. The 2 girls were still casually talking!

I mean HELLO!! The very least they could do is make sure the guy doesn't get killed by someone who's armed and dangerous out of instinct! And something tells me that once I see the subs, more than half the stuff they said would be absolutely irrelevant.
Jan 26, 2010 7:09 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Hypeathon said:

And something tells me that once I see the subs, more than half the stuff they said would be absolutely irrelevant.

So, you judge the dialogue even without understanding them. Great. That is so unbiased.

I wonder how many people here actually understood the dialogues. Since this episode is mostly dialogue, no wonder people here have negative reaction if they don't understand a thing they said.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 26, 2010 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

And something tells me that once I see the subs, more than half the stuff they said would be absolutely irrelevant.

I wonder how many people here actually understood the dialogues. Since this episode is mostly dialogue, no wonder people here have negative reaction if they don't understand a thing they said.

Ever considered the possibility of 'em understanding the dialog(s) and post negative comments about the ep?

Great. That is so unbiased.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 26, 2010 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
BitchMaster said:
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

Ever considered the possibility of 'em understanding the dialog(s) and post negative comments about the ep?

Take it easy man, I don't think that's his point. A lot of the posters complained about the episode, and then said something along the lines of "I didn't really understand most of it." I think his criticism is valid. I don't think he was claiming by any means that nobody understood it.
Jan 26, 2010 3:37 PM
Jun 2008
The collection of the legendary blacksmith shikizakiki's sword,12 sword
(include pistol? ) ; 12 episode.Well it all bout collection of all the sword.
The narrator sound so familiar...as if its from konichiwa Anne ^^
Jan 26, 2010 3:42 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
BitchMaster said:
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

"I wonder how many people here actually understood the dialogues."

lol you should read my post MORE clearly before replying. That sentence implies that only certain people have not understood a thing, not all of them.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 26, 2010 5:15 PM

Oct 2008
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

So, you judge the dialogue even without understanding them. Great. That is so unbiased.

Even if I watched the episode on subtitles and understaood exactly what the characters said, would it have really been neccesary to tell the story from dialogue alone? I mean the creators could technically get away with that since they obviously did, but I felt it would've been far more effective and even professional to let the visuals, the scenes, the, animations, and staging tell the story itself since the story is being told through animation.

Not that I'm saying "don't have any dialogue at all," just not so much to the point where it subtitles are the only resort to comprehend what is going on in an animation, a visual story.
Jan 26, 2010 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
Hypeathon said:
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

Even if I watched the episode on subtitles and understaood exactly what the characters said, would it have really been neccesary to tell the story from dialogue alone? I mean the creators could technically get away with that since they obviously did, but I felt it would've been far more effective and even professional to let the visuals, the scenes, the, animations, and staging tell the story itself since the story is being told through animation.

Not that I'm saying "don't have any dialogue at all," just not so much to the point where it subtitles are the only resort to comprehend what is going on in an animation, a visual story.

Telling a story through dialogue is just a different style. Other than the obvious fact that you don't like that particular style, you don't really have a point.

I think some of the most effective stories have been told through dialogue. See: Pulp Fiction.

I mean, you said before that you'd like action to explain a story. Action is one of the shittiest ways to tell a story. We all like some action, but it's an end, not a means. It's not a good narrative tool at all.

(Disclaimer: I haven't seen Katanagatari because I'm waiting for a sub. I don't watch raws.)
removed-userJan 26, 2010 7:10 PM
Jan 26, 2010 7:25 PM

Apr 2009
On a related note, Mazui subs are out (at least we get quality subs fast lol). I have to say, I'm really loving the art style, although the mass amounts of LOLdialogue that's thrown at you is a big turn off, enough so as to even consider dropping it >_>.
Jan 26, 2010 8:47 PM

Dec 2009
Currently waiting with bated breath for the torrent to finish. Hopefully this series will live up to my expectations.
Jan 26, 2010 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
OMGFUCKINGSUBS

It felt like watching a Cartoon Network cartoon/show with a plot. Dialogue was lulzy, it wasn't bad though. The male voice acting was poor, especially that ninja guy, but the female voices were nice. Delicious Togame is delicious and wth @ leaving Nanami in that deserted island by herself? To be honest, I was expecting much more from this show but I was sort of let down so I hope it will pick up next ep.

Sexy time in next EP?
Jan 26, 2010 10:47 PM
Jul 2018
Hypeathon said:
wakka9ca said:
Hypeathon said:

Alright, so I just watched it. The dialogue isn't that great IMO, which is probably the issue.
Jan 26, 2010 11:05 PM

Feb 2008
Really enjoyed the character designs and the story but all the c lunky exposition in the middle of the fight with the shape-shifter was really a drag, literally. If that's the way it's gonna be I hope there's something else to look at while all the dialogue is being exposited besides lip flaps and blinking eyes. I agree with Hypeathon about dialoge in a visual story; a standard meme in script writing is "Show don't tell".
Jan 26, 2010 11:09 PM

Sep 2008
well its already with subs so you can watch it again if you like, but then again they were all explanations that for some eason i didnt particulary noticed a hour went trougth since i enjoyed this ep quite a lot
still 50 mins...this are 12 lil movies
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 26, 2010 11:25 PM

Feb 2009
I couldnt get into it :( so much talking and I couldnt pay attention, maybe i'm just tired! I really like the art style so maybe i'll try watching it again I only got half way through it the first time.
Jan 26, 2010 11:34 PM

Aug 2008
Pretty damn good. Really great characters. A bit too much talking. Hopefully it picks up and from the preview, it looks like it will. Plus, it looks like there's gonna be a love scene or a prelude to one? So interesting! definitely going to continue.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jan 27, 2010 1:22 AM
Jul 2018
chinaboat said:
Really enjoyed the character designs and the story but all the c lunky exposition in the middle of the fight with the shape-shifter was really a drag, literally. If that's the way it's gonna be I hope there's something else to look at while all the dialogue is being exposited besides lip flaps and blinking eyes. I agree with Hypeathon about dialoge in a visual story; a standard meme in script writing is "Show don't tell".

I think the issue isn't that there's too much dialogue (as an example, consider Bakemonogatari: it's nothing without the dialogue); the problem is that it isn't used effectively. Good dialogue isn't exposition, it's embellishment. It gives a sense of style, which I think is an underrated attribute. I suppose I was sort of expecting Bakemonogatari, but this clearly isn't Bakemonogatari. The characters seem more boring, the dialogue is boring, and the romance is also boring.

I mean, you know how in shounen anime you wish they'd shut the fuck up and just do something already ("Do you really think you can defeat me?"; "I need to defeat you... to protect my friends!")? This is sort like that. Admittedly less repetitive, but equally dull.
Jan 27, 2010 1:32 AM

Jul 2008
pretty long, but pretty good; so 12 episodes and 12 swords, one down 11 more to go; and i find it interesting that the main characters fighting style is a no sword style of swordsmanship
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 27, 2010 2:12 AM
Sep 2009
Not the most interesting thing I have ever seen but with all the character introductions and plot setup happening in the first few episodes of any show I will wait to truly judge this for a couple more weeks.
Jan 27, 2010 2:25 AM

Jan 2010
Dear god, I am so glad that ninja died. I mean, he died, right? I truly hope so. I usually like evil guys and stuff, but he's got to be the most annoying character that I ever seen.
Jan 27, 2010 3:00 AM

Sep 2008
I'm just gonna have to jump in here and say I love it. Yeah, some of the complaints here are valid, and I wouldn't recommend it to someone with a short attention span or who demands their art done a certain way. I think it just had a particular style it was going for and I enjoyed it. Not for everyone though, that's a fact.
Jan 27, 2010 3:06 AM

Aug 2009
The art style is different, but I really liked the designs and thought the art style was interesting. And there was indeed so much talking. I think I forgot most of it but I'll keep watching :)

Oh and I usually skip the opening & ending songs but these OP & EDs were really great.
Jan 27, 2010 6:06 AM

Jan 2009
Alot of background information, i think the dialogue would have been more interesting if they showed what was happening more than just talking about it. But this animation is really getting to me i like it alot remains me of the old days.
Jan 27, 2010 6:18 AM

Aug 2007
No wonder I kept thinking of Bakemonogatari when I was hearing about this anime. After watching it I keep getting the same vibes. I enjoy the characters and the majority of the episode is 99% talking. I enjoyed watching it, so I can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 27, 2010 6:25 AM

May 2009
was ok episode, to much dialoque imo.

his special move looked like somthing out of Street Fighter IV.
Jan 27, 2010 6:48 AM

Jan 2009
Wait what? "And ultimate way of the sword that used no swords"? (・3・ア
And what the crap? She's.. Clumsy? (ΘεΘ;) She didn't really look like the clumsy type..
Funny how she'd planned the conversation ahead of time btw ヽ(´Д`ヽ) Even more so that it took several lines before she noticed ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Well that's a first class ninja village for ya, it completely disappeared ( ´∀`)
Oh joy, working for love, eh? ┐(-。ー')┌ Won't work I tell ya, won't work.
Strange ninja-guy btw ಠ_ಠ

A guy using a swordstyle that doesn't utilize a sword, on a quest to collect a bunch of swords.. Makes perfect sense. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Oh well, stuff seems to hold some promise for now, apart from maybe huge wall of text (or speech actually) which crit me for over 9000 at certain times >ㅂ<
And funny eyes btw, the whole concept with the art is pretty interesting ┐('~`;)┌
On a different note.. Why do them ninja-guys look like complete retards? ٩(๏_๏)۶
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 27, 2010 7:10 AM

Apr 2008
I loved this first episode!
I was looking forward for this anime, and fortunalety it didn't disappointed me.

But there's only one thing i didn't understand: I've seen the subs by Mazui. I don't know if it's because I'm Italian, so I could have missed something... But there's a point, towards the end of the episode, at 43:43, in witch Shichika says to Togame "That's the eye he was talking about". But... I didn't notice that. When does Koumori talks about Togame's eye with Shichika? I've rewatched almost all the scenes with Koumori (especially that in which Shichika beats him up), but he never mentions directly Togame's eye... Also, in the same scene at 43:46, Togame nods like she knows that he actually said something about it... Maybe it's an error by the subbers? Or it's me who haven't grasped something?
Can someone that have seen Mazui subs tell me something about this, please?

Ah, I was almost forgetting to introduce myself: I'm DarkBahamut, and I'm new here on MAL (even if I've this profile since two years ago XD But never used it).
RomoresJan 27, 2010 7:13 AM
Jan 27, 2010 7:24 AM

Jan 2009
DarkBahamut87 said:
But there's only one thing i didn't understand: I've seen the subs by Mazui. I don't know if it's because I'm Italian, so I could have missed something... But there's a point, towards the end of the episode, at 43:43, in witch Shichika says to Togame "That's the eye he was talking about". But... I didn't notice that. When does Koumori talks about Togame's eye with Shichika? I've rewatched almost all the scenes with Koumori (especially that in which Shichika beats him up), but he never mentions directly Togame's eye... Also, in the same scene at 43:46, Togame nods like she knows that he actually said something about it... Maybe it's an error by the subbers? Or it's me who haven't grasped something?

Ah, I was almost forgetting to introduce myself: I'm DarkBahamut, and I'm new here on MAL (even if I've this profile since two years ago XD But never used it).
I'm quite sure there's nothing wrong with the subs (and not with your head either : >), since Koumuri never really said anything about it, or at least that'd have been in a very cryptic tongue if so xD
Anyway, I'm guessing Koumuri would've told Shichika while all we got to see was Togame talking to herself. Most likely due to that eye being something special that would spoil the whole series if we got to know about it already : p

Oh and btw, welcome to MAL : p
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 27, 2010 8:52 AM

Oct 2008
DrIdiot said:
Hypeathon said:
Even if I watched the episode on subtitles and understood exactly what the characters said, would it have really been neccesary to tell the story from dialogue alone? I mean the creators could technically get away with that since they obviously did, but I felt it would've been far more effective and even professional to let the visuals, the scenes, the, animations, and staging tell the story itself since the story is being told through animation.

Telling a story through dialogue is just a different style. Other than the obvious fact that you don't like that particular style, you don't really have a point. ...I mean, you said before that you'd like action to explain a story. Action is one of the shittiest ways to tell a story. We all like some action, but it's an end, not a means. It's not a good narrative tool at all.
Okay, wait a minute. You wanna tell me that action is on of the shittiest ways to tell an animated story? Think about that for a moment.

Anyway, I think there's a misunderstanding here when I refer to "action" as telling the story. Unless you weren't thinking of it this way, by "action," I didn't mean in the "punches, kicks, throwing knives, and explosion" kind of sense. Rather by action, I mean through gesture and staging. So much of the dialogue in this episode I felt could have been better explained through different cutscenes or through body expressions.

For example, when the younger and supposedly more feeble girl was talking to the "strategist" about the ninja who followed her after they were attacked, there would've been more clarity if there was a cutscene that referred back to the ferryman. And maybe the ferryman could've made a subtle grin or something. Also, there was the part where the guy caught the sword with his arms, where apparently that technique he used was meant to "break" swords. Could've showed a cutscene that examplifies how that technique was suppose to break a sword. Otherwise, I would've honestly thought he was meant to stop the sword.

DarthVantos said:
Alot of background information, i think the dialogue would have been more interesting if they showed what was happening more than just talking about it.
Exactly! Like the whole explanation of "the shogun collecting so many swords in his lifetime" or whatever. Maybe the girl could've widened her arms at one point as a way of saying "he collected thiiiiisss many swords." Or maybe they could've just showed cutscenes of the shogun having possession of all these swords around him.
HypeathonJan 27, 2010 8:56 AM
Jan 27, 2010 9:00 AM

Mar 2009
I loved this first episode! :D
I was looking forward for this anime, and fortunalety it didn't disappointed me.
I think the dialog was long, but this was only first episode...
I wait episode 2! ^^

Jan 27, 2010 9:07 AM

Sep 2008
Oosran said:
DarkBahamut87 said:

I'm quite sure there's nothing wrong with the subs (and not with your head either : >), since Koumuri never really said anything about it, or at least that'd have been in a very cryptic tongue if so xD
Anyway, I'm guessing Koumuri would've told Shichika while all we got to see was Togame talking to herself. Most likely due to that eye being something special that would spoil the whole series if we got to know about it already : p

Yeah, I spent a bit of time looking that over too, and I'm pretty sure it was when he referred to how when looking into her eyes you could see her cutthroat nature, how she'd give it all up and use anyone. I don't think he actually referred to that weird and I'm assuming magical thing her one eye does. I think that was just the hero being absentminded and misunderstanding things again. He seems pretty far out in his seclusion, safe to take anything he says with a grain of salt I think...
Jan 27, 2010 9:15 AM

Jul 2008
Good first episode, but way too long and there was soo much talking that i barely could understand something from the action.
Anyways, i never heard about an anime that airs monthly, so this is a first for me.
I'm waiting for the 2nd episode, though, this series is promising. o.O
Jan 27, 2010 9:19 AM

Apr 2008
Oosran said:

Thank you very much, Oosran!! ^__^

Uhm... well, if we put it in those terms it makes sense... I was too concentrated on the words (it's a work of NisiOisin, after all... words are the soul of his stories XD) and I haven't thought that this detail could have been hidden on purpose, to create curiosity and suspance in the viewers... Well, I'm glad there's nothing wrong with my head XD

Sillya said:
I loved this first episode! :D
I think the dialog was long, but this was only first episode...
I wait episode 2! ^^

Sillya, did you quote my post? °o° (grammatical mistake included XD)
Jan 27, 2010 10:26 AM

Jan 2009
Wow, I'm surprised at all the negative criticism! I really liked this first episode! I did not think there was 'too much dialogue! The stylization of the characters and animation was just another interesting quirk attached to this anime.

The dialogue was refreshing for the most part (it's true that the ninja was a bit annoying) and the love story seems to be taking a turn towards the unexpected with the sudden and quick development. I kinda foresee a twist at the end of the story because of Togame's reputation of being a cutthroat strategist. I think her manipulation skills are much sharper than she lets them appear to be. And look: just by looking at episode 1, it seems that her strategies have been 100% successful as of yet. Shichika HAS fallen in love with her. Perhaps she picked up on Shichika's protective behavior towards his sister and decided to play the part of the 'defenseless girl in need' to allure him?

It's too bad that Shichika's sister stayed behind though... she seemed like an interesting character. Also, she perhaps had even more skills that her brother, as she detected the shuriken attack before him... hmm... interesting!

Anyway, for me, this is now the number 2 best anime of the year so far after (of course) Durarara!!

:)
Jan 27, 2010 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
Great...
Not a big fan of the art.

and the only thing that stood out to me was that one of those "crazy awesome" swords is a pair of guns.
Jan 27, 2010 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
Hmmm

I gave it 10/10 for the first ep. From my point of view it was absolutely perfect from every side.

Great Op/ending. Great chars.Great music. Great voice actors. Dunno i just loved it. I hope the rest of eps are as good as this one was.
Jan 27, 2010 11:48 AM

Dec 2008
I´m waiting spanish fansubs xD, if this have a lot of dialogue then I should wait a little more for it, I have no problems with english subs, but animes with long dialogues are better in my own language D:
Jan 27, 2010 12:19 PM

May 2008
pretty long, but pretty good; so 12 episodes and 12 swords, one down 11 more to go; and i find it interesting that the main characters fighting style is a no sword style of swordsmanship
the sister is <3
Jan 27, 2010 12:40 PM
Nov 2008
IT WAS GOOD...interesting...shut the hell up already you ungrateful people that just sit in a chair watching the whole work of other people.

Art is unique but good....music...ok,nice.I will look forward to the next episode. [IS THAT/.....sexy-romantic scene in next epi >_< :X wiii ]
Jan 27, 2010 1:58 PM

Feb 2008
only 12 eps.....its gonna be short but i guess one sword per episode...or something. it would have been nice have the initial song be the opening song. but then after watching it it would be giving an overture to children playing.
Jan 27, 2010 2:36 PM

Aug 2009
Short? Are you kidding me? An hour per episode in a 12 ep series is practically like 24 eps.

Anyway, I was very entertained. Looking forward for more :D

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Jan 27, 2010 2:57 PM

Feb 2008
hahaha, i thought it was that long because it was a premier....oh well my mistake for not looking at the usual place.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 9, 2010

225 by valennienana »»
Apr 25, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hana-kei - Apr 16, 2010

420 by valennienana »»
Apr 22, 6:30 AM

» END SPOILERS - I’ve Never Witnessed Such Epic Implosion

deaf_amish_guy - Jun 6, 2020

10 by Nesquikscope »»
Mar 31, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 8, 2010

180 by ariharan_ars »»
Feb 3, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Dec 10, 2010

631 by I_LIKE_ANIME_SO »»
Jan 3, 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.