Forums

Over analyzing an anime to an unreasonable level

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 13, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Status_Effect said:

That must of taken you a whole of 2 seconds to come up with, nice one.

Seeing how we both have NGE in our favorites, it's very clear to see which one of us is the biased fan.

I'm just saying it's overused, fam.
Jul 13, 2016 2:57 PM

Feb 2015
I love to analyze but not to a serious extent... I do it for laughs...

like dis... watch it... trust me its worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HgCcUDeV8 1:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDU_eIsnAA 4:35
Jul 13, 2016 3:18 PM
Aug 2015
Status_Effect said:
On_the_Lam said:

Seeing how we both have NGE in our favorites, it's very clear to see which one of us is the biased fan.

I'm just saying it's overused, fam.

It's overused just as the series is overanalyzed.
Jul 13, 2016 3:23 PM

Dec 2014
They are creeps... just ignore them.
Jul 13, 2016 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
yeah i hate fags who overanalyze anime. am i cool now? jk
ecchi anime is the gayest shit since the AIDS virus
it's so fucking gay that it's the best kind of gay
Jul 13, 2016 4:12 PM

Nov 2015
I usually analize the basic aspects of a series, (plot, characters, animation, soundtrack...) but I just do it in a low tone, I'm not really serious about it, but, at the same time I feel like doing it, is my way of enjoying the series.
Jul 13, 2016 4:19 PM

Nov 2015
animezinghayden said:
I think what they are saying is people continue to watch the show even if they don't like it which is just fucking ridiculous and seems to be limited to the anime community. So many lists consist of 3s 4s and 5s and they have completed the entire show. If it's that shit just stop fucking watching it

Um, there is nothing wrong with a '5', it's just saying that the show is average, not great.
Jul 13, 2016 4:29 PM
Nov 2009
Mate if you were at school and you brought home a 5 out of 10 it wouldn't be good, or average. The average score would be at least a 6, and closer to a 7. In my opinion if you are happy watching 5 then you are wasting your fucking time
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 4:34 PM
Aug 2015
Over analyzing an anime is why the scoring is so low
on harem and echhi series
Jul 13, 2016 4:36 PM
Nov 2009
DoctorSexy said:

The reason they are so low is that they are fucking shit future peadophile bait for people who refuse to leave the house and interact with real human beings
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 4:37 PM

Sep 2015
animezinghayden said:
Mate if you were at school and you brought home a 5 out of 10 it wouldn't be good, or average. The average score would be at least a 6, and closer to a 7. In my opinion if you are happy watching 5 then you are wasting your fucking time

That's a false equivalency. Watching anime isn't the same as completing an essay or other piece of work.

How is someone being able to enjoy watching a 5/10 wasting their time? It's the very opposite, in fact. By being able to enjoy a wider range of anime you're wasting less time on anime you don't like. I mean, where are you going to draw the line? "I only watch 8s or higher, 7/10 is a waste of time." "I only watch 9s or higher, 8/10s are a waste of time".

There will always be better anime, and there will always be worse anime. Being content with the majority of them makes the most sense. It's the most practical. The higher one's standards, the more time is wasted cycling through anime complaining about how bad it is and how your own standards can never be met.

Not to mention that by grading average / decent things as 5/10, it leaves you with more accurate scorings for other shows that you enjoyed more. My 6s are different to my 7s, my 7s are different to my 8s, so on and so forth.

Furthermore I can safely say I still enjoyed anime that I gave a 4/10. Even if they might have had lots of issues in most places which rendered them as a below-average anime, that doesn't mean they were outright bad or devoid of any entertainment value.

I really can't fathom how being happy / content with the majority of shows you watch can be considered a waste of time.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jul 13, 2016 4:42 PM
Nov 2009
Maz said:
animezinghayden said:

That's a false equivalency. Watching anime isn't the same as completing an essay or other piece of work.

How is someone being able to enjoy watching a 5/10 wasting their time? It's the very opposite, in fact. By being able to enjoy a wider range of anime you're wasting less time on anime you don't like. I mean, where are you going to draw the line? "I only watch 8s or higher, 7/10 is a waste of time." "I only watch 9s or higher, 8/10s are a waste of time".

There will always be better anime, and there will always be worse anime. Being content with the majority of them makes the most sense. It's the most practical. The higher one's standards, the more time is wasted cycling through anime complaining about how bad it is and how your own standards can never be met.

Not to mention that by grading average / decent things as 5/10, it leaves you with more accurate scorings for other shows that you enjoyed more. My 6s are different to my 7s, my 7s are different to my 8s, so on and so forth.

Furthermore I can safely say I still enjoyed anime that I gave a 4/10. Even if they might have had lots of issues in most places which rendered them as a below-average anime, that doesn't mean they were outright bad or devoid of any entertainment value.

I really can't fathom how being happy / content with the majority of shows you watch can be considered a waste of time.

I don't think anyone on this site understands the fucking word average. If you have scored a show a 5, and its avergae score in the site is a 7, then you think it is well below average, but you still watched the show. And that is what the OP is talking about, if you enjoyed it, why would you give it such a low score? My scores are based soley on my own enjoyment factor because I honestly dont give a fuck about anything else. If i enjoyed it and it held my attention, automatic 7, if it did something special and 8, ect ect. Again, tbh I don't know why the OP gives a shit because his score of something will not affect my opinion on something, but is interesting to see people who say they enjoy something but have given it a fail mark
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 4:46 PM
Nov 2009
DoctorSexy said:
animezinghayden said:

The reason they are so low is that they are fucking shit future peadophile bait for people who refuse to leave the house and interact with real human beings

lol thats funny coming from a Gintama fanboy

retort makes absolutely no sense, Gintama is incredibly popular overseas and here in Japan, hence why it is half of the top ten anime. And has absolutely nothing to do with ecchi being 12 year old girls half naked for future peadophiles to fap to
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 5:04 PM

Jul 2016
animezinghayden said:
DoctorSexy said:

lol thats funny coming from a Gintama fanboy

retort makes absolutely no sense, Gintama is incredibly popular overseas and here in Japan, hence why it is half of the top ten anime. And has absolutely nothing to do with ecchi being 12 year old girls half naked for future peadophiles to fap to

can you just tell me that not all ecchi and harem are bad because i actually like that stuff dude...and to be quite fucking honest im kinda offended. what do fam? what do...
Jul 13, 2016 5:07 PM

Jul 2016
animezinghayden said:
Maz said:

I don't think anyone on this site understands the fucking word average. If you have scored a show a 5, and its avergae score in the site is a 7, then you think it is well below average, but you still watched the show. And that is what the OP is talking about, if you enjoyed it, why would you give it such a low score? My scores are based soley on my own enjoyment factor because I honestly dont give a fuck about anything else. If i enjoyed it and it held my attention, automatic 7, if it did something special and 8, ect ect. Again, tbh I don't know why the OP gives a shit because his score of something will not affect my opinion on something, but is interesting to see people who say they enjoy something but have given it a fail mark

but myanimelist tells me a 5 is an average .... what do fam?
Jul 13, 2016 5:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
GAWD DAMMIT @Robiii this thread is another chance to throw bait at all the filthy elitists that plague the "community"

i understand some people have fun analyzing the things they watch, but when you're at Digibro level and you just have to point out EVERYTHING you think is a mistake/overhyped/makes no sense/generic/pandering, then its like..... why the fuck are you even watching?

its entertainment, not your gawd damn science paper, and i personally find it sad if you can't just enjoy entertainment for what it is. instead it has to meet every standard you have

i also hate when people try to take everything seriously... only wanting certain things to be done in certain situations and only certain genres should be mixed...... thats so fucking boring and shows an extreme lack of creativity and no ability to think outside the box, which is where new ideas come from

BUT SURE, to each their own, but don't be surprised when people like me are constantly questioning your decisions and complaining about them

DoctorSexy said:

yet again the truth has been spoken, oh and ignore the troll..... its people like @animezinghayden who are always secretly into the thing that speak so harshly against

EcchiGodMamsterJul 13, 2016 5:31 PM
Jul 13, 2016 5:46 PM
Nov 2009
Lol look at my list mate, I have a wife, a real wife, don't need that shit. And you fucktards still don't understand average, average will change with ever person who gives it a score. Do you even understand basic mathematics fuck me
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 5:54 PM

Mar 2016
Lobinde said:
Digibro's "analysis" of k-on! is the epitome of this

Personally I analyse stuff as I watch an anime, but only in the broad sense, I won't nitpick every little thing.

Digibro in his entirety is an over analyzer. He needs to make some animation and realize how difficult it can be.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jul 13, 2016 6:03 PM

Oct 2015
animezinghayden said:
Lol look at my list mate, I have a wife, a real wife, don't need that shit. And you fucktards still don't understand average, average will change with ever person who gives it a score. Do you even understand basic mathematics fuck me

Yeah this is what I meant with that "fit of rage" thingy

and no one cares if you have a wife tbh
Jul 13, 2016 6:15 PM
Nov 2009
Lol you were the ones who brought it up lel
I am me, we are we
Jul 13, 2016 6:24 PM

May 2016
OtakuDaikun said:
Lobinde said:
Digibro's "analysis" of k-on! is the epitome of this

Personally I analyse stuff as I watch an anime, but only in the broad sense, I won't nitpick every little thing.

Digibro in his entirety is an over analyzer. He needs to make some animation and realize how difficult it can be.

Just like every movie critic needs to also make movies? You do realize that argument is fucking stupid, right?

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Jul 13, 2016 7:35 PM

Jan 2013
Zelkiiro said:
Major123 said:
I'm more accepting of too much praise. Constant complaining is just annoying in a way where it makes me wonder why people don't do something else in their free time.

Yes! How dare we demand that our entertainment be of higher quality! How DARE we!!
Well the problem with that is, its usually the people with like less then 50 anime series watched complaining about how everything sucks and their's nothing good out anymore. Those people are the main reasons I can't stand haters.
Jul 13, 2016 11:10 PM

Mar 2016
Zelkiiro said:
OtakuDaikun said:

Just like every movie critic needs to also make movies? You do realize that argument is fucking stupid, right?

Actually I do think movie critics should have some form of production experience. I'd certainly trust their opinions more, even if it's just a short film that totally sucked.

Jul 14, 2016 12:29 AM

May 2015
Major123 said:
Zelkiiro said:

Yes! How dare we demand that our entertainment be of higher quality! How DARE we!!
Well the problem with that is, its usually the people with like less then 50 anime series watched complaining about how everything sucks and their's nothing good out anymore. Those people are the main reasons I can't stand haters.

I have 40 anime completed and some truly negative reviews.

It doesn't matter how much someone watched, but how they argue. Do they back up their criticism? How is their grip with literary theory? Can they explain themselves, or are they just throwing 'lol this is weird'?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 14, 2016 1:32 AM

Sep 2015
animezinghayden said:
Maz said:

People always misunderstand that. I am not talking about the average score of the anime as a whole. I'm talking about it being a 5/10 - average - in my own list. I do not believe that "7/10" is average because that's a ridiculous scoring system. That means I only have 8,9 and 10 for positive scores, whereas I have 1-6 for negative scores. Why would I want to have twice as many negatives as positives? I watch anime that I want to enjoy and expect to enjoy, so having double the negatives makes no sense.

Seriously mate, it isn't fuckin' rocket science. Spend less time insulting everyone else and more time engaging your brain. The score that an anime has as a whole on this side has got absolutely fuck all to do with my own personal scores on my own personal lists. I'm well aware of what average means, and there was and is nothing wrong with my usage of it.
Jul 14, 2016 1:59 AM
Nov 2009
Maz said:
animezinghayden said:

People always misunderstand that. I am not talking about the average score of the anime as a whole. I'm talking about it being a 5/10 - average - in my own list. I do not believe that "7/10" is average because that's a ridiculous scoring system. That means I only have 8,9 and 10 for positive scores, whereas I have 1-6 for negative scores. Why would I want to have twice as many negatives as positives? I watch anime that I want to enjoy and expect to enjoy, so having double the negatives makes no sense.

Seriously mate, it isn't fuckin' rocket science. Spend less time insulting everyone else and more time engaging your brain. The score that an anime has as a whole on this side has got absolutely fuck all to do with my own personal scores on my own personal lists. I'm well aware of what average means, and there was and is nothing wrong with my usage of it.
my original point stands, your mean score is 5 for fuck sake. That's means all those positives yor talking about from 6-10 rarely exist and your watching things you barely like, hence wasting your fucking life
I am me, we are we
Jul 14, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2015
animezinghayden said:
Maz said:

my original point stands, your mean score is 5 for fuck sake. That's means all those positives yor talking about from 6-10 rarely exist and your watching things you barely like, hence wasting your fucking life

Statistically you're wrong. That's irrefutable. The vast majority of my list is 5 or above. And As I've already established, a 5/10 anime is perfectly enjoyable.

But by all means, tell people they're wasting their time just because you have different standards and priorities. How close minded do you want to be?
Jul 14, 2016 2:13 AM
Nov 2009
Statistically I'm right because mal calculates your mean score and yours is 5. That means 5 is your most common score lol You mean different standards like living my life above a 5/10 lvl. I would hope most people want more than 5/10 from there life because there is just no setting where a 5/10 is a good score.
I am me, we are we
Jul 14, 2016 2:18 AM

Sep 2015
animezinghayden said:
Statistically I'm right because mal calculates your mean score and yours is 5. That means 5 is your most common score lol You mean different standards like living my life above a 5/10 lvl. I would hope most people want more than 5/10 from there life because there is just no setting where a 5/10 is a good score.

No, my mean score isn't 5. It's 5.88. There's a world of difference there, actually. You could go through my list and count the number of each score. Statistically, the majority are 5 or higher.

So yet again, statistically you're wrong. Are you even capable of looking past your own nose?
Jul 14, 2016 2:23 AM
Nov 2009
By all means (geddit) enjoy your 5.88 animes but just imagine you were a teacher and the animation you watch was a project submitted to you for grading, you are failing a lot of those animations that you say you enjoy. Your either way to harsh or you don't take your own enjoyment of a show into nearly as much consideration as you should
I am me, we are we
Jul 14, 2016 2:25 AM

Jul 2014
I over-analyze anime that I like, so I can understand every single bit about it and why I like it (e.g. Aria). But normally I would just watch an episode and not think about it.
Jul 14, 2016 5:19 AM

Jan 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
Major123 said:

I have 40 anime completed and some truly negative reviews.

It doesn't matter how much someone watched, but how they argue. Do they back up their criticism? How is their grip with literary theory? Can they explain themselves, or are they just throwing 'lol this is weird'?
Well I'm not specifying anyone, its just usually those people.
Jul 14, 2016 10:35 AM

Dec 2015
imarriedmypillow said:
yeah i hate fags who overanalyze anime. am i cool now? jk

I was about to say that ur cool but ur signature makes me confused in so many ways lol

@mamster-p Truthbomb has landed!
Jul 14, 2016 10:54 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
OtakuDaikun said:
Zelkiiro said:

Actually I do think movie critics should have some form of production experience. I'd certainly trust their opinions more, even if it's just a short film that totally sucked.

i agree 100%.... sometimes you just HAVE TO be part of a group/have some experience to at least some degree in order to really be able to criticize

Digibro goes way too far with his criticism, to the point where i don't understand how he enjoys anything

as an artist, i can easily vouch on how long animation takes.... just one scene can take an entire day especially if you want a high frame rate

even the really simple drawings can take 2 hours or more
Jul 14, 2016 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
animezinghayden said:

do you live in school? why are the school methods of scoring the nonplusultra? Personally I find it stupid to think that schoolwork and art can be rated the same way. In one case you have a clear 100% that can be reached objectively, in the other case you have vague levels of enjoyment being somewhat represented by numericals for a lack of better options.

Just because people come from school or still are in school they automatically assume that system they're used to = THE rating system and everything that deviates from it makes no sense. But there's no actual reason to believe that. In fact it makes much less sense to try and judge art with school ratings. That's not how art works. You don't give a writer or a painter a bunch of tasks and if he can answer them properly and correctly the result is a good story or a great painting. Viewing art like that is extremely reductionist and, frankly, unreflected. What did those teachers do to you for you to go out of your way and trying to make every rating system in this world submit to the one your teachers use on you in school.

Is it really this easy to brainwash people into believing only one system is correct, no matter the context? I was expecting people to be more able to think for themselves and not just take anything they're used to as absolute, but judging from how incredibly frequently people 'argue' like that ('If you're not rating anime/art like you'd rate a school homework then you're doing it wrong') I'm really beginning to think that getting people used to something in school is enough to make them defend it for the rest of their lives, and even trying to force it on others in completely different contexts.

A scary thought as far as I'm concerned.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 14, 2016 11:13 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
kamisama751 said:

And then? How does that "helping" you rate your chinese cartoons?
Not at all. What is bad before is still bad now and what is good before is still good now.
The only thing that might change is lowering your bar so you will accept everything. Which, in fact won't help your analyzing and criticism at all.

thats not the point... im not even going to go on about how bad and good are subjective.... but anyway... the point is maybe the harshly critical people would have a bit more respect for the creators/creations if they realized just how much hard work it is
Jul 14, 2016 11:16 AM

Apr 2016
It only gets bad once we stop pointing out plot holes, inconsistencies, stupid decisions, etc., and start pointing out nothing of any actual value to pointing out.
Jul 14, 2016 11:17 AM

Mar 2014
Mamster-P said:
kamisama751 said:

Not at all. What is bad before is still bad now and what is good before is still good now.
The only thing that might change is lowering your bar so you will accept everything. Which, in fact won't help your analyzing and criticism at all.

thats not the point... im not even going to go on about how bad and good are subjective.... but anyway... the point is maybe the harshly critical people would have a bit more respect for the creators/creations if they realized just how much hard work it is
But that might make them even more bitter upon realizing that making an entire movie or TV is really fucking hard and they'll never be able to do it, so they'll become even more cynical.

OT: it's all a matter of perspective OP. Some people think digibro's goes too far and don't understand how he can enjoy things, my perspective is similar to his, so I get where he's coming from. As far as over-analysis ruining a show, knowing why I like or dislike something doesn't make me enjoy a show any less, and If I'm constantly picking a show apart while watching it then it's probably already lost me anyways and I'm dropping it after that episode finishes.
merryfistmasJul 14, 2016 11:23 AM
Jul 14, 2016 11:30 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
merryfistmas said:
But that might make them even more bitter upon realizing that making an entire movie or TV is really fucking hard and they'll never be able to do it, so they'll become even more cynical.

i don't see how.. frame by frame takes eons and if you realize that and you're calling them lazy for some choppy animation or w/e you don't know wtf you're saying

@kamisama751

again, not the point.... yes you're free to criticize, but many critical people act as if the creators are all just lazy and not putting in the effort could be when many of them are starving/sleep deprived just to provide us with some anime to enjoy

don't forget OP mentioned things like pointing out choppy animation and maybe the way a characters face looks in one scene, well sometimes you HAVE TO go with mistakes when you have a budget and time constraints, its not just all about "the story" like you highly critical people want to believe
Jul 14, 2016 11:36 AM

Mar 2016
kamisama751 said:
Mamster-P said:

i agree 100%.... sometimes you just HAVE TO be part of a group/have some experience to at least some degree in order to really be able to criticize

Digibro goes way too far with his criticism, to the point where i don't understand how he enjoys anything

as an artist, i can easily vouch on how long animation takes.... just one scene can take an entire day especially if you want a high frame rate

animezinghayden said:
By all means (geddit) enjoy your 5.88 animes but just imagine you were a teacher and the animation you watch was a project submitted to you for grading, you are failing a lot of those animations that you say you enjoy. Your either way to harsh or you don't take your own enjoyment of a show into nearly as much consideration as you should

You still need to elaborate the relation between the school grading system and art. Even when we imagine this or that if there is no relation between them in the first place then it is no use.

It's like when a leader from corporate comes to my workplace and dictates how things have to be even though they have no idea how to do my job. That disconnect is problematic. I'm not saying such an overview isn't important but it does become more meaningful with an understanding of the system at all levels. It's the difference between "do better!" and "prioritize this and be careful of that".

Jul 14, 2016 11:40 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
We all have our way of watching anime. If they enjoy it that way, that's just them. Nothing wrong with it.
Jul 14, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2014
It's just the way they like to experience the medium. Critiquing can be a lot of fun.
Take care of yourself

Jul 14, 2016 11:43 AM

Dec 2015
I personally see this as a another thread trying to spark up a conflict but answering the OP's question, I guess that's their way of observing anime? You have an entirely different perspective on how they watch anime so of course you wouldn't understand.

Over-analysing doesn't completely irritate me but to consider minor flaws out of an anime I find quite ridiculous because it creates little to no impact. I only consider the biggest mistakes of an anime. Occasionally, the minor flaws tend to be obscure so I would be oblivious of its existence anyways. I always go in an anime with enjoyment on my mind but I only spot a flaw when it's ridiculously transparent. I do most of my analysis after the anime because everything has pretty much been established, making it easier to criticise.
Why yu gettin' cheeky? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 14, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2015
Mamster-P said:
OtakuDaikun said:

Well i heard that the japan animators can draw like...guess how much?
5 frames in a day. So thats 5 pics. Idk how long they work per day tho
Jul 14, 2016 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
Oh hell...there are probably people who over analyze I Love Lucy episodes. Shakespeare's plays were probably meant just to be entertainment at first, now people probably have written a doctorial thesis and such analyzing these plays. Of course some people may write a thesis about anime series one day, that's just the way people are, they like to critique entertainment and the arts to death.
Jul 14, 2016 1:17 PM

May 2009
Oh there're a lot of them here. Once something doesn't go their way they transform into leeches and mouth off a whole load of bullshit. Like these threads here you see, the 1 in a three.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Jul 14, 2016 1:22 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@kamisama751

i know what you're talking about and thats not what i care about, i don't care about the finished product, i was talking about appreciating the effort that goes into it

i personally think people like Digibro spend too much time harping on every little detail in the plot/story w/e while i think some other ppl whine about things that require needing to know how hard it is to make before saying something

i wasn't necessarily agreeing that Digibro himself needs to know the effort put into making the show, im just saying i think he'd have a better appreciation for it if he knew what it was like

so put it this way, you @Kamisama751 are a critical watcher who likes to analyze what you watch, BUT lets say you joined in the team and had to work 12 hours a day for 3 months to help finish the product. are you not then gonna be a bit more lenient or at least complain a bit less about anime after that?
Jul 14, 2016 1:32 PM
Feb 2014
I just don't like the people who constantly watch seasonal anime, keep saying "dropped/this is crap yadda yadda" and keep continuing to watch it to the point they're over-analyzing it to an unhealthy degree.

But as they always say, complexity attracts little minds.
Jul 14, 2016 2:49 PM
Nov 2009
kamisama751 said:
Mamster-P said:

animezinghayden said:

You still need to elaborate the relation between the school grading system and art. Even when we imagine this or that if there is no relation between them in the first place then it is no use.
the relation is that it you are happy with a 5/10 then you have abosultely no standards and need to aim higher. That's not aimed at you. 5/10 is not a good score, it is not an average score either. A 5/10 song, not a good song. A 5/10 movie, not a good movie. A 5/10 anime, not a good anime. So when someone list is filled with mostly 5/10 anime, what is the point of watching them all because they clearly don't enjoy them all that much.
I am me, we are we
Jul 14, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2016
Only elitists do that............
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - May 6

32 by BitChilly »»
6 minutes ago

» help

arhttr - 5 hours ago

27 by Anjuro »»
8 minutes ago

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect.

Gashadokur0 - 3 hours ago

29 by sailormoonstars »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of the big 3 do you think has the best music?

Akuya - 2 hours ago

6 by Adnash »»
16 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - May 19

27 by FrusDiplo »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.