Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 11:53 PM

Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm beginning to see why the last two TV Series episodes got pulled from broadcast. This one at least wasn't very good.

Review here: https://piratesobg.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/dirty-pair-1985-eek-the-boy-in-the-manor-is-a-terminator/
A schedule bears the same relationship to reality as Astrology.
https://piratesobg.wordpress.com/
Mar 4, 2019 6:08 PM

Nov 2017
Calico going on a mission is pretty rare. Too bad he's not all that competent on the front lines lol
Jul 1, 2019 1:16 AM

Dec 2015
The Calico / Kei contrast and the Terminator reference were funny. The episode itself wasn't anything to write about.

3/5 I'm under the impression that the characters drawings have changed quite a bit (strange since this is part of the TV production and not true OAVs)
Nov 8, 2019 11:44 AM

Aug 2012
Surprised to hear this episode underwhelmed people. I actually really quite liked this episode. I liked the pacing of it alot more and I liked that we got more stuff involving the likes of Calico as the show has been missing having a slightly larger cast than just the girls.

Terminator reference was blatant and indeed even called out in the episode and I like that alot because when this episode was made the Terminator was barely a few years old at the time.

Kei on the table had some 'interesting' close ups lol. Caught me off guard that and I wonder if that stuff was added in once they knew they weren't going to get to broadcast this episode.

Anyway I enjoyed this episode more than the majority of the TV series.
Jun 29, 2023 4:12 PM
Apr 2013
BlaizeV said:
Surprised to hear this episode underwhelmed people. I actually really quite liked this episode. I liked the pacing of it alot more and I liked that we got more stuff involving the likes of Calico as the show has been missing having a slightly larger cast than just the girls.

Terminator reference was blatant and indeed even called out in the episode and I like that alot because when this episode was made the Terminator was barely a few years old at the time.

Kei on the table had some 'interesting' close ups lol. Caught me off guard that and I wonder if that stuff was added in once they knew they weren't going to get to broadcast this episode.

Anyway I enjoyed this episode more than the majority of the TV series.

I like this episode too. There was also a Rambo reference with Calico suiting up for battle just like Rambo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dirty Pair: Lovely Angels yori Ai wo Komete Episode 2 Discussion

mozgow - Sep 25, 2014

4 by BlaizeV »»
Nov 8, 2019 11:49 AM

» Series Review

arcadiagt5 - Jul 13, 2016

0 by arcadiagt5 »»
Jul 13, 2016 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.