Forum Settings
Forums

Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 15 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol cute, they named the little creature Winger.

Hiiro is also such a hero this chapter.
Jun 30, 2016 9:31 PM

Aug 2015
His former friends are really dumbasses...
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jul 1, 2016 10:52 AM

Feb 2015
Wii is not my no.1 fav girl character from this manga. Muir is the second.

put that aside, i pretty adorable conlcusion for Wii in this episode and i really like her bestification mode xD that was really badass, cool and awsome imo xD satisfication to me, when a girl, innocent looking girl with a cool body style went rampage/beserk/insane like that. and the part where Muir hugged her, somehow i can see that coming but that part was really adorable imo. the little silver wolf girl was trying to enlightened a berserk girl. i found that very adorable and kinda relieving part from this chapter.

and there is one more thing which i found very interesting. a part where the four hero were having a conversation. one of the short hair girl said that there might be a war between beastkin and their kingdom. now i found that very interesting if it really did happen. because if it really did happen, Hiiro, 80% would be on beastkin side and fight those four hero. that's how those four hero and he met for the second time in that world. really interesting imo if that really happened.

looking foward for the next chapter :D
Jul 21, 2016 6:19 AM

Mar 2015
too many things to ask, but fucki it... lOl
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 29, 2021 6:09 PM
Sep 2021
HOW THE FCK DID A NEWBORN DOG SEE SHIIIET, KNOW THEIR LANGUAGE AND A WAY OUT OF THE LAB.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 82 Discussion

tomarwan - Dec 18, 2021

3 by AnonymousDemon07 »»
Sep 2, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 81 Discussion

AkatsukiUlquiora - Oct 13, 2021

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Oct 13, 2021 3:11 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 72 Discussion

Ealstrom - Jul 5, 2021

0 by Ealstrom »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:28 PM

» Does anybody know the release schedule for this manga?

MufatNuts - Jun 20, 2021

0 by MufatNuts »»
Jun 20, 2021 8:26 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 70 Discussion

tomarwan - May 1, 2021

0 by tomarwan »»
May 1, 2021 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.