Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 2, 2016 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
iRels said:
By the way, when I replied to you about plot devices... I wasn't even sure about what it was. But the wikia gave examples of it being more about an object. Like the One Ring in The Lord of the Rings.

Plot Device isn't always an inanimate object, it can be a character. Sure, there was the brooch, but then this role passed over to Subaru. There is no longer an object to be recovered or girl to be protected in a way it was done in first arc, now it is up to Subaru (and his stupid hysterics) to actually advance the plot.

His reaction to Julius was stupid, obsessive and stalker-like.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 2, 2016 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
beast_regards said:
iRels said:
By the way, when I replied to you about plot devices... I wasn't even sure about what it was. But the wikia gave examples of it being more about an object. Like the One Ring in The Lord of the Rings.

Plot Device isn't always an inanimate object, it can be a character. Sure, there was the brooch, but then this role passed over to Subaru. There is no longer an object to be recovered or girl to be protected in a way it was done in first arc, now it is up to Subaru (and his stupid hysterics) to actually advance the plot.

His reaction to Julius was stupid, obsessive and stalker-like.

"A plot device is an object or character in the story whose purpose is purely to drive the Plot, maintain its flow, or resolve situations within it. It could be something everybody wants to obtain, a device that must be destroyed, or an annoying teenager who must be protected at all costs.

It may also be an object or gadget introduced early in the story for the sole purpose of solving a sticky situation later on.

The term is commonly used in a derisory manner, on the grounds that the best stories are character driven, and using an object to make things happen is thus seen as a sign of bad writing. However, there are plenty of good stories which do indeed revolve around a plot device; equally, a plot device can very easily be used to generate conflict and thus spark a character-driven story.

Whenever someone uses the term derisively they often mean that something is being used as a gimmick (or worse, an Ass Pull) to Hand Wave resolutions to Plot Holes in a way that breaks the Willing Suspension of Disbelief"

So you're calling his determination to succeed a plot device, right? The problem is that you might've meant it to be: "A plot device (plot mechanism) can be anything which moves the plot forward. A contrived or arbitrary plot device may annoy or confuse the reader, causing a loss of the suspension of disbelief."

Contrived:
"deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously."

Arbitrary:
"based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system."

None of that applies to Subaru. It was only natural for a person like him to act the way he does. And he's reasons to be who he is. It was said many times how depressed he was. Making him desperate. He wouldn't have enjoyed this new world so much, were he not. It's the fact that he didn't think he had much in the real world, that made him act this way. And as was said, he had no friends, girlfriend, lived alone, wasn't working, and could even be not studying. It was said that he was playing games all day. But not whether it was weekend. He could've finished high school, as he's 18. He might have chosen not to do university.

So yeah, it's all fine for me.
removed-userJul 2, 2016 7:36 PM
Jul 2, 2016 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
I dislike his obsession with Emilia, it feels forced & is creepy. And in general he just gets on my nerves.

Quetzaly said:
I liked him at the beginning but when the Mansion arc started he became so annoying that I wanted to drop the anime. I don't mind his flaws or him being weak... He is way to explosive, moody, stalk-y and inconsistent with his actions, he needs to chill.

Agreed, this show has been going downhill since the mansion arc. Pretty good first three episodes though.
AssumingControlJul 2, 2016 4:19 PM
Jul 2, 2016 6:34 PM

Apr 2009
that is the whole point of his character , he is a human he will make mistakes and mess up hes not some over powered perfect MC.
Jul 2, 2016 6:36 PM

Apr 2009
Omni_slash95 said:
I dislike his obsession with Emilia, it feels forced & is creepy. And in general he just gets on my nerves.

Quetzaly said:
I liked him at the beginning but when the Mansion arc started he became so annoying that I wanted to drop the anime. I don't mind his flaws or him being weak... He is way to explosive, moody, stalk-y and inconsistent with his actions, he needs to chill.

Agreed, this show has been going downhill since the mansion arc. Pretty good first three episodes though.

i dont think its going down hill at all , its getting more interesting .
Jul 2, 2016 6:37 PM

Apr 2009
Maxy141 said:
The reason people hate Subaru is the reason why I really like him and the show.
Like Smudy said, If you want flawless characters, watch SAO and Aldnoah.Zero

same for me
jakobpablo said:
Ill start off with the fact that I dont hate the show I even enjoy it when it gets good and my issues with it come from pacing and some of its characters that being said. Subaru is the cringiest, most annoying MC ive seen in a while everyone talks about how hes good since he has flaws but his flaws are being an annoying towel rag and being so weak that he gets constantly tortured.

1- His torture isn't that bad, yeah he gets constantly murdered and mutilated but this is easily forgotten about since he is technically Immortal. If I could come back to life after dying I would live life with zero consequences

2- "Subaru isn't OP because he dies alot" Thats nice and all that he gets constantly mutilated but Subaru if you get down to it is extremely OP. The man can literally gets sent back in time every time he dies. Subaru can fix any situation he gets himself into just by dying and all he needs to do to test if the power is still working is try to trigger the witch restraining him animation.

3- Subaru's obsession with Emilia is literally stalker-ish and very weird. Lets open a random blog and see what they have to say about stalkers and how it relates to stalkers
a- Stalkers are very intense about their "relationship"
Subaru is extremely intense about him and Emilia threatining random strangers like Julius for touching Emilia. He puts Emelia above everything thing even AND EVEN STALKS HER TO THE CEREMONY so he can "protect her" even though shes way stronger

b- Obtaining Details before they are provided
I dont think this one is that bad but Suby still does it he snoops around the castle asking Puck, the twins, Betty for info about Emilia.

c- They ask you extremely specific questions about photos or messages you post online.
So there isnt social media but doesnt Subaru go out of his way to figure who every male that talks to Emilia is. So I already used my example with Julius but I feel like its a worthy example too revisit (because up to that point the only person hes seen with Emilia that is male in a calm environment is Roswall and lets be honest would anyone be intimidated by that goth-clown). either way he flips out when Julius kisses Emilia's hand even though its a formality he wants her all to himself to the point where he obsesses over Julius and insults him in public which leads to their Duel.

d- They stop by unannounced, and they often do it when you already told them you had plans.
Even though Emilia asked him not too follow her to the castle he does it anyway rather stalkerishh.... eyy Suby? And some may say He just wanted to protect her but protect her from what??? Danger or Handsome men like Julius??

e- When angered, they touch or grab you in an aggressive manner, or they stand near you but give you the creepy feeling that you couldn’t get away if you tried.
He doesn't hit or grab Emelia but he certainly does get angry when EMILIA GOT MAD AT HIM FOR STALKING HER TO THE CEREMONY. Why would he get mad if it was clearly his fault? plus once she throws her sweater at him he picks it up and sniffs it, kind of an excagreated stalker trait.

4- Hes annoying as hell - This one is just personal opinion but the way they try to make him this upbeat as hell guy who exaggerates all of his movements and actions i dont like it at all it isn't funny to me and just overall annoying.

In conclusion I dont hate this anime if anything I do enjoy watching it but Subaru is too me a shitty MC

he is really not a shitty MC
Jul 2, 2016 6:44 PM

Jul 2016
AForgottenSoul said:
Omni_slash95 said:

i dont think its going down hill at all , its getting more interesting .

To each their own. I don't find the characters or the setting particulary interesting, only the whole reset thing is cool.
Jul 2, 2016 10:01 PM

May 2014
hes annoying and loud
i almost dropped because of him
Jul 3, 2016 1:30 AM

Aug 2012
AForgottenSoul said:
that is the whole point of his character , he is a human he will make mistakes and mess up hes not some over powered perfect MC.

Yup, he made a mistake. He knew he made a mistake but instead of keeping his mouth shut he makes the situation even worse causing me and many others to cringe.
Jul 3, 2016 5:32 AM
Feb 2016
I haven't read any message here, I just saw the title, so I'm sorry if what I will said has already been said before:

OMG, the main has died so many time, and he is still so annoying, I mean, I never died, so I don't know much about it, but a character a little more violent would have been cool, like, more protective, and with a higher resistance against damage, or more paranoiac, thinking that he can die at any moment.
An example: When Julius talk about killing him, he could have laugh like "Hey you're speaking about killing me, and you can't imagine how much I don't care", or something like Nagisa in Assassination Classroom (I won't spoil, if you don't understand, just go watch it)

Buuuut, on the other hand, there is only 13 episodes out, so maybe it will get better about that
Jul 3, 2016 6:35 AM

Jan 2011
Faragoo said:
I haven't read any message here, I just saw the title, so I'm sorry if what I will said has already been said before:

OMG, the main has died so many time, and he is still so annoying, I mean, I never died, so I don't know much about it, but a character a little more violent would have been cool, like, more protective, and with a higher resistance against damage, or more paranoiac, thinking that he can die at any moment.
An example: When Julius talk about killing him, he could have laugh like "Hey you're speaking about killing me, and you can't imagine how much I don't care", or something like Nagisa in Assassination Classroom (I won't spoil, if you don't understand, just go watch it)

Buuuut, on the other hand, there is only 13 episodes out, so maybe it will get better about that

I think that would've been just as bad or even worse. It would've taken away the remaining seriousness that death posed to him. Yes, he can revive, but he has no control of when and therefore runs the risk of losing "x" amount of "sweet" memories. This has been emphasized in this series a lot. And the pain it causes him serves as a limiter and deterrent in a way as to prevent him from resetting every time something dumb happens. Now, if he were to die anyway at this point, he would understand his point and be able to better assess how to go about the situation going forward. The problem is the pain of activating it as well as the drawbacks in regards to his relationships.
Jul 3, 2016 5:44 PM

Jun 2012
DoctorWasabi said:
Protaku said:

The same could be said for Makoto from School Days but not nearly as many people come to his defense for some reason ...
The double standards are real.

What? bro don't compare School Days with Re Zero

Shuhan said:
Extremely annoying, took everything I had to not drop this after watching the ending of the last episode. The MC is such a god damn spaz.

-Says this
-Looks at his favorites
-Eren Yeager

You have One Piece and Kill la Kill in your favorites. Your shit taste is apparent m8, dont h8.
Jul 3, 2016 6:06 PM

Feb 2014
Shuhan said:
DoctorWasabi said:

What? bro don't compare School Days with Re Zero

-Says this
-Looks at his favorites
-Eren Yeager

You have One Piece and Kill la Kill in your favorites. Your shit taste is apparent m8, dont h8.

When MAL users have to resort to looking at someones favorites to trash talk. Cancer.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jul 3, 2016 6:18 PM

Dec 2014
overall I like the Subaru's character.. this character goes through shit and he still lives up and be less gloomy
Jul 3, 2016 6:53 PM
Aug 2011
Most annoying MC I've seen in a while from his shameless white knighting to his NEET attitude of save the girl and now you own them.
Jul 3, 2016 6:54 PM

Jun 2012
Rocksterrock said:
Shuhan said:

When MAL users have to resort to looking at someones favorites to trash talk. Cancer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How else can you b8 on a anime forum lmao
Jul 3, 2016 8:42 PM

Sep 2011
Jagd84 said:

Stalkers do not go aruond dying for people. You fail to know what a stalker is actually like the moment forget this. Besides it's not like he was constanty following Emilia around disturbing her studies, peeking at her in the baths and all types typical invasive things an actual stalker would do in the 2nd arc. He was handling his own business or working while she did hers. The only reason he wanted stick clise to her in this arc is because it as he explained he can only help if something goes wrong when he's near her. Otherwise he can't get any infomation on what happened.

If he's not a stalker, he acts like obsessive ex-boyfriend of Emilia. He had only known her for a few weeks, yet he felt he is entitled to be loved by her and acting so inappropriate in a world where the rules are different. I thought being overly familiar with Emilia was bad enough when MC doesn't even have any clue how she thought of him. He was tolerable at first but his meta-humour and abrasiveness got old really fast.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Jul 3, 2016 9:44 PM

Mar 2010
Syndromic said:
Jagd84 said:

Stalkers do not go aruond dying for people. You fail to know what a stalker is actually like the moment forget this. Besides it's not like he was constanty following Emilia around disturbing her studies, peeking at her in the baths and all types typical invasive things an actual stalker would do in the 2nd arc. He was handling his own business or working while she did hers. The only reason he wanted stick clise to her in this arc is because it as he explained he can only help if something goes wrong when he's near her. Otherwise he can't get any infomation on what happened.

If he's not a stalker, he acts like obsessive ex-boyfriend of Emilia. He had only known her for a few weeks, yet he felt he is entitled to be loved by her and acting so inappropriate in a world where the rules are different. I thought being overly familiar with Emilia was bad enough when MC doesn't even have any clue how she thought of him. He was tolerable at first but his meta-humour and abrasiveness got old really fast.

Except that what you saying not him. Notice that Subaru never ask/foced Emilia once to fall in love him. He actions have been entirely motivated by that fact EVERYONE AROUND HIM KEEPS DYING IN SOMEWAY when big stuff keeps happening. He feels like he can only help when he's around do something about it. He's says this directly himself but you go ignore the terrible situation he's in to come up some dumb excuse like being Stalker. He helps Emilia because she's saved his life and is grateful for what she has done for him. She been his rock in this world to cope with all deaths and what not. You post only makes any sense if pretend all the stuff he's been through and done didn't happen.

Regardless of how goes about it he's always had good intentions, but his situation sucks because his constantly deal with his changing relationships and he canot confide in anyone about his ability.
Iron_MawJul 3, 2016 9:56 PM
Jul 3, 2016 9:51 PM

Aug 2008
Yes, I find him annoying. But not to Ikoma level yet.
ZapredonJul 3, 2016 10:49 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 4, 2016 12:10 AM

Aug 2015
"Please stay here and wait"

*doesn't listen*
*everyone dies*
Jul 4, 2016 1:14 AM

Apr 2016
Another day,another episode,another tale of our badass,overconfident subaru :3
Jul 4, 2016 1:59 AM
Jan 2014
Well shinji might have a strong competitor if subaru keeps goin on like this.
Jul 4, 2016 2:17 AM

Jan 2013
People say that Subaru acts like **** because he is going insane, but truth is that he never was sane to begin with.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 4, 2016 6:46 AM

Jul 2014
Too much hate for our golden MC i see ....

He's the loser type of MC if you into the hero type "like me " obviously you don't like him and his obsession with emillia make it even worse , truth to be told this is the first time i see a MC obsessed with a girl this much xD
Jul 4, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
Too much hate for our golden MC i see ....

He's the loser type of MC if you into the hero type "like me " obviously you don't like him and his obsession with emillia make it even worse , truth to be told this is the first time i see a MC obsessed with a girl this much xD

Do you know "Tower of God"?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Jul 4, 2016 11:10 AM

Jul 2012
at first i thought he was a cutie pie and now i kinda want him dead
Jul 4, 2016 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
Self-insertors surely much more annoying than our garabage MC
Jul 4, 2016 11:51 AM
Jun 2015
LN3000 said:

*doesn't listen*
*everyone dies*

Or... "Please stay here and wait"

*listen*
*everyone dies*

Cannot reset to save them all.
Jul 4, 2016 12:01 PM

Mar 2015
Subaru should eventually just build a house/tent where he killed himself before (after he finds out how to save his progress lol), that way when he f**ks up he can just go kill himself again. He was pretty darn lucky to find such a great suicide spot that actually worked on the first try.

Though I'm guessing he will just get murdered in the next episode and save him the trouble.
Raven_WingzJul 4, 2016 12:07 PM
Jul 4, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
redseyren said:
LN3000 said:

*doesn't listen*
*everyone dies*

Or... "Please stay here and wait"

*listen*
*everyone dies*

Cannot reset to save them all.

Just like a plot device IKR
Jul 4, 2016 12:14 PM

Aug 2015
Do we know yet what signifies a "save spot"? I don't think that's really been made clear yet.
Jul 4, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2014
LN3000 said:
Do we know yet what signifies a "save spot"? I don't think that's really been made clear yet.

Yeah i want to know about that too
but it's the long theard to ask xD
Jul 4, 2016 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
LN3000 said:

Hmm? It's a saved spot. A spot that wasn't lost. That you own, and can come back to. Here, it's a situation in life that you can travel back to, through time.
Jul 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Aug 2015
iRels said:
Hmm? It's a saved spot. A spot that wasn't lost. That you own, and can come back to. Here, it's a situation in life that you can travel back to, through time.

Obviously I wasn't asking "what is a save spot" in the literal sense, I was asking as to what in the story signifies a save spot 'for Subaru'.
For example, if he dies now, how far back does he go, back to when he first entered the mansion, like the most recent RBD?

Nice trolling though.
Jul 4, 2016 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
LN3000 said:
iRels said:

Obviously I wasn't asking "what is a save spot" in the literal sense, I was asking as to what in the story signifies a save spot 'for Subaru'.
For example, if he dies now, how far back does he go, back to when he first entered the mansion, like the most recent RBD?

Nice trolling though.

What trolling? It's already known that he's no control over to where he comes back to... And that the 'save spot' changes to a more recent point in time, as he progresses. But what I just mentioned is a pattern that he could make use of. Thus, giving him some control, eh.
Jul 4, 2016 1:50 PM
Aug 2014
you guys are the reason why the anime industry keeps churning out these shitty battle harems

i'll take subaru over every other isekai mc (maybe not kazuma but that's a different genre)

thank god at least manga still has good protagonists like this
Jul 5, 2016 12:10 AM

Aug 2013
Omni_slash95 said:

I mean can you really blame the guy. He got dropped into a random world. Died 3 or 4 times trying to save her. Of course he's going to be obsessed with her. He isn't creepy about it so I don't really get what the problem is.

Also the show has been getting better and better since the mansion arc. I really wonder if all the people complaining about Subaru being annoying have been watching every episode. He's clearly losing his mind after dying so many times you can tell by the way he acts towards Emilia at the end of episode 13. I don't understand how anyone could blame him for that.
Jul 5, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 2015
He may be annoying, but he is still interesting. He is capable of learning, so he's not completely hopeless (well, just hopelessly twitterpated by an elf).
Jul 5, 2016 3:50 PM

Nov 2012
Raven_Wingz said:
He may be annoying, but he is still interesting. He is capable of learning, so he's not completely hopeless (well, just hopelessly twitterpated by an elf).

learning what exactly? he is still going against all logic even in this most recent episode xD

God I thought it would be the beginning of him getting better but he still has a one track obsessive mind about being all up in Emilias business even when told repeatedly to not do so. I mean sure it looks like we might get some interesting plot points here but what the actual fuck can he do against all the OP magic users in this world xD
Jul 6, 2016 5:16 AM
Jul 2016
I really love his personality and character and how he reacts to things and how it turns out in the end for him. I think it's interesting for me. And i find interesting characters the best. Subaru is probably the most interesting MC i have ever seen. Well, that's just my opinion :v
Jul 6, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2012
midnightblade said:
Raven_Wingz said:

learning what exactly? he is still going against all logic even in this most recent episode xD

God I thought it would be the beginning of him getting better but he still has a one track obsessive mind about being all up in Emilias business even when told repeatedly to not do so. I mean sure it looks like we might get some interesting plot points here but what the actual fuck can he do against all the OP magic users in this world xD

If you think that, i suggest you to rewatch the episode, cause Subaru clearly is doing that to learn more about the situation, reset, and resolve everything. During his discussion with Crush when he says that there's something only him can do, he realized that his power is really OP and he is ready to use it, so he couldn't care less about the logic and other's advices. It should have given you enough clues to understand that tho but well, better jump on the hate train.

The only thing he's wrong about is that his power is absolute. He will learn that it is not the hard way.
KlinsKJul 6, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 6, 2016 7:46 PM

Dec 2014
Contrary to what people think, Subaru has not been acting out of character in these recent episodes.
This is, in fact, his underlying id from the very beginning. He sees this as his story, and that he is the great "hero". He is the equivalent to an entitled video gamer and wants to be front and center as the cause for all good to those he cares about.

In many ways, he has always shown these narcissistic tendencies; believing himself to be an earnest man who deserves to be sympathized with and treated well. Kindness and respect is not something he believes is earned, but something that must be bestowed upon him as a result of how admirable he is.

Needless to say, this man disgusts me. Subaru ultimately wishes for everyone to need him, because then he can feel like a worthy person for solving their problems. Once again, you can see signs of this throughout the series, and it makes him innately selfish character from the very start. Who can respect a man that has no problems with characters facing hardship, so long as he's the one who fixes it?

The only mistake these recent episodes have made to draw so much hate was that this side of him was brought to the forefront. Before now, it was implicit enough that nobody noticed. With his recent fight with Emilia, his selfish (and frankly pathetic) side has been exposed for all to see.

This is also the reason why he is going insane trying to get Emilia to like him. To Subaru, she represent people's rejection of him, so he will not rest until the time comes when he can make himself "the undisputed cause of everything awesome", and Emilia falls to her knees in shock before his greatness.

This is not a character arc, it is a power fantasy, and anyone who empathizes with this man is just as pathetic as he is.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Jul 6, 2016 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
"Kindness and respect is not something he believes is earned, but something that must be bestowed upon him as a result of how admirable he is."

This part's funny, hah.

You've partially described Priscilla, I think. I believe she's an entitled sociopath... Cuz acknowledging her wrongdoings against other people would 'diminish' her entitlement, in a way. Y'know.

At least Anastasia started with 'Sorry', before being rude to Emilia.
Jul 7, 2016 1:04 AM

Sep 2009
I find all the characters annoying. This series is rated high so I thought I'd check it out, but it turns out to be another generic shounen trash anime, Sword Art Online rip-off, kinda. I'm only on episode 4 tho, but so far it's pure garbage.
Jul 7, 2016 1:58 AM

Jul 2016
Amphetamine said:
I find all the characters annoying. This series is rated high so I thought I'd check it out, but it turns out to be another generic shounen trash anime, Sword Art Online rip-off, kinda. I'm only on episode 4 tho, but so far it's pure garbage.

Yeah its pretty lackluster & overrated. Agree that all the characters suck
Jul 7, 2016 2:28 AM

Feb 2010
MC is annoying, but i couldn't care less... the show is still good.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jul 7, 2016 2:45 AM

Apr 2016
Still REZERO>SAO.
Jul 7, 2016 2:47 AM

May 2015
Personally, I'm not a fan of Subaru either. I liked him at first, but after the recent episodes(ep 13 and 14), I find myself really hating him. He makes me cringe so hard.
Jul 7, 2016 5:55 AM

Feb 2015
that is what the author was trying to do, inteded to do in the story. to make all of the watcher hate and dislike the main character. shit talk the main character. but lol it went beyond from hating the mc into hating the anime itself lol. i gues it's still impossible for him, the author to do that in anime cause most watcher are still blind and selfish.

pls everyone realize this already. subaru was being a dick stupid head is what the author was trying to do. and tried to make all of you to hate subaru.
and that purpose is to crush him down and make him stand again as a new person. it's not a bad thing at all lol. it's actually one of the plot.
YizelTroJul 7, 2016 5:59 AM
Jul 7, 2016 6:08 AM

Aug 2015
Omni_slash95 said:
Amphetamine said:

Yeah its pretty lackluster & overrated. Agree that all the characters suck

How is that even "lackluster & overrated" lmao? Explain?
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

34 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:32 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.