Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 22, 2010 1:21 PM

Dec 2009
There was a little bit too many closeups on Isuzu's ass... Fanservice galore!!! meeh...

Business should pick up soon, or I'll loose interest completely.
Jan 22, 2010 2:21 PM

Jun 2009
Kvakond said:
Gayest shit I've seen since 07ghost

Funny because its the same director.

Well so far I say it's being a bit too obvious. The scent of Hassaku is clearly some sort of suppressant. But I kind of guessed that in the second episode when they made the comment "The whole town smells of Hassaku". A lot of things seem to be pointing towards Jouga Syndrome. Though I really hope that's just a red herring.

I would like it if this is the only fan service in the series because I would prefer great story over a hot spring episode any day. And no more Yaoi rape scenes......they are just too creepy for my liking.
Overall I am still going to wait till the story kicks up.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jan 22, 2010 2:27 PM

Aug 2008
Why are the 'rape' scenes creepy? Because it's a guy, or because the atmosphere is so great that it's unsettling? Because I only saw it as campy and lolworthy, like Shawn of the Dead. Part of me thinks that if it had been a girl, a lot of you wouldn't be calling it creepy.
Jan 22, 2010 3:02 PM

Jun 2008
noteDhero said:
Why are the 'rape' scenes creepy? Because it's a guy, or because the atmosphere is so great that it's unsettling? Because I only saw it as campy and lolworthy, like Shawn of the Dead. Part of me thinks that if it had been a girl, a lot of you wouldn't be calling it creepy.

Well, I saw it as creepy because of Issei's FACE. If it was Isuzu, it'd be just as creepy, as long as it kept the FACE. I still found it hilarious. But I agree with you~
Jan 22, 2010 3:12 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was just weird. Hiroshi is pretty stupid. I would've long ran out of the car door from the way Issei was behaving.

Anyways, it's getting better, but I still think it's dragging too much.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jan 22, 2010 3:33 PM

Oct 2007
Hiroshi must smell pretty good! Issei keeps his scent wrapped around his neck.... O.o

Apparently the key to his charm is his smell. Even the guys can't resist. :P
Jan 22, 2010 3:50 PM

May 2008
Though Higurashi comparisons are already tired by now, this show would be better if it used sexuality like Higurashi used violence. I absolutely don't mean turning the show into an ecchi or hentai. No nudity, no fanservice even. Keep things off screen, screen shaded, dimly lit, or distanced. Use less to say more. Just make it really f'ed up and uncomfortable, but keep it all in the background, build the tension -- only letting it out in sudden effusions of WTF amid a Stepford town and deepening mystery of biological experimentation and a touch of the ritual and supernatural.

While whatever the show was going for with Issei this episode sparked this thought, I almost agree with noteDhero when he says that comes off more like B movie silliness. It wasn't quite there for me, as I was getting the creepy factor, but it was really close to crossing that line. If I had had less of a serious face on today, it probably would have come across like that. In any case, the show definitely isn't going where I'd love it to go.

noteDhero said:
Part of me thinks that if it had been a girl, a lot of you wouldn't be calling it creepy.

I think that's an accurate assumption, especially if it had been a quite young girl. Half the comments I see on anime sites these days seem to be posters boasting about being lolicons and wanting more fanservice.
chicanerousJan 22, 2010 4:39 PM
Jan 22, 2010 3:50 PM

Oct 2009
Wow, seems like the fruit really is protecting him. Can't wait to find out what the hell's going on.
Jan 22, 2010 4:07 PM

Oct 2009
HalberdierRetsel said:
THe successor to Higurashi is turning out to be even worse than what Umineko was last season. Seriously...

*edit: Typo
For real? I think Ookami is better then Uminako but Higurashi is still better then both imo

If i had to guess on what is going to happen would be this.
The fruit is to stop whatever is making everyone turn crazy but since the fruit didn't grow a lot this year there are some that are going crazy... Something like that...
GogettersJan 22, 2010 7:53 PM
Jan 22, 2010 4:41 PM
Oct 2008
this episode was kinda slow random fanservice also why did Issei wanna rape him and why did Hiro look like he enjoyed it... it would be interesting if more of the mystery comes to light instead of fanservice, rapes, and creepy Issei.

whats needed is more Nemuru at least the scenes shes in are interesting
Jan 22, 2010 5:20 PM

Dec 2007
Gogetters said:
HalberdierRetsel said:
THe successor to Higurashi is turning out to be even worse than what Umineko was last season. Seriously...

For read? I think Ookami is better then Uminako but Higurashi is still better then both imo

That's your opinion, don't push it onto me.

I may not have liked Umineko a great deal, but Ookami has been incredibly boring to me. I watched more than half of epi 3 in fast forward. It's been uninteresting as hell. Yes, I figured the purple haired girl was related to the scythe since the 1st time both appeared. I figured the Hasakku was part of the plot, duh. Plot is incredibly similar to Higurashi, as over 40 people have already seen. It's fricking predictable.

At least Umineko kept me guessing, even with its horrible cast of characters. Not only have the characters in Ookami been incredibly annoying, they are ugly to look at as well. Fan service? Please don't misuse the word.
Jan 22, 2010 5:37 PM
Aug 2008
AidanAK47 said:

Well so far I say it's being a bit too obvious.

This. I think that it's showing us things far too early. Higurashi really took it's time in giving out clues, so you had no idea what was going on until near the end. This time around it seems as if we're being shown important info right from the start. The pills, the hassaku scent, the medical/drug research - it's all put right in front of us to see. I feel like it's so obvious that it all has to be misdirection.

My biggest problem with this show is the lack of a sense of danger. I don't feel like the kid's in any real trouble episode to episode.
Jan 22, 2010 7:06 PM

Jun 2009
So I guess Issei is the Big Bad Wolf. And Hiroshi is Little Red.

Or something.
Jan 22, 2010 7:53 PM

Jul 2009
Spookt said:
So I guess Issei is the Big Bad Wolf. And Hiroshi is Little Red.

Or something.

Nope, Issei is Seme and Hiroshi is Uke so~ was I useful for corrupting your mind? ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 22, 2010 8:01 PM

Dec 2009
Finally finished the episode. A theory:

Perhaps?
Jan 22, 2010 9:47 PM
Jul 2009
This episode was so-so. Rape scene was very funny. So far nothing really interesting has happened. This isn't what I thought it would be. =|
Jan 22, 2010 11:33 PM

Oct 2008
doesn't get this show at all, and Omg there a gay person lol XD
Jan 22, 2010 11:37 PM

Oct 2009
The first thing to say is that I read all of your comments and thank you my dear Watsons for figuring much but there are some points to point out. Like the Higurashi comparison is that we have a syndrome, we have the creepy little village atmosphere at night, which should be soon explored more, we have the creepy shrine=>
and most of all blood! Second of all Sakaki's revenge must be great and nice for his rage is obvious at the lost of his fiancee by Nemuru.....go kill her already! Was it just me or the swimsuit scene looked like forced fanservice (I mean it just there with no real reasons)=>
I also have a feeling Mana might be falling in love with Issei from how jealous she was when Hiroshi=>
got the ride instead of her/she wanting to be without Hiroshi with Issei. Now about Kushinada....old person/scientific/uncle of Nemuru....does he know about her role at night? Does he even believe it? I have a feeling that Sakaki is lying about the medical cure thing....looks that both him and Kushinada might be planning something (look at those faces/lips it's not obvious but there looked like a slight expression of plotting something to me at least around these parts)=>
Blood test for a cold? Surely it's more than that...like to see if Hiroshi is infected or has something in his blood to make him immune to the virus...right?=>
Now we know it's a disease/virus because Issei had to take pills after his yayoi almost rape scene due to his problem/red eye thing.=>
Sakaki is a favorite of mine and reminds me of Kyosuke Irie from Higurashi in many ways. Next episode is blood time again!=> Overall nice information in this one....yayoi scene=stupid and had no effect on me.
Gogetters said:
HalberdierRetsel said:

No wrong, Umineko had some problems but this has none other than the failed yayoi scene like all say and maybe the forced fan service thing with Isuzu/Kaname.
Gogetters said:
For real? I think Ookami is better then Uminako but Higurashi is still better then both imo

I think both wrong. Umineko was good in the mysterie/murder with the magic form perspective/Higurashi is the one that this anime looks more like because it contains elements like I said...shrine, virus and sudden changes in day/night.
Gogetters said:
If i had to guess on what is going to happen would be this.
The fruit is to stop whatever is making everyone turn crazy but since the fruit didn't grow a lot this year there are some that are going crazy... Something like that...
I would think that the scent is not strong enough to suppress the problem and after 8pm it strikes anyone around it.
noteDhero said:
I agree with you noteDhero, it was more of a failure than anything. I think people find it creepy because of the enviroment.....alone in car with no one around them and the sudden red eyes while he is doing that to Hiroshi....you get it?
Linalee-Stratos said:
Nadistu said:
I'm wishing a certain character is going to be killed off down the line and that seems to be the only reason I'm grasping to right now to continue this show.
Who? Who is that? I hope it's Nemuru! Her senseless killing of Sakaki's fiancee infuriated me!
Linalee-Stratos said:
The 1st one to die must be Isuzu.

Linalee-Stratos.......noooooo! I don't want Isuzu do die nor Kaname....Hiroshi must save them!
Linalee-Stratos said:
My blabbery:
Within Hiroshi's blood lies extreme power. The wolf clan seeks it. The scythe clan wants to destroy it.
Either way dude is a sacrificial entity. (In reference to Isuzu saying to Nemura "I will definitely protect him"
OR

Now that is interesting but why would the clan want to destroy if it can help them get rid of their initial problem? If anything Hiroshi has some cure maybe within him. The wolves want to kill him to prevent the virus itself from being killed off within them (thinking virus orders them to do that).
Linalee-Stratos said:
The scythe clan (protector of the town) sacrifices a newcomer(with saint traits) on the Hassaku festival to God preventing extreme massacre from the whole wolf possesion thing.Obviously using Hassaku as a tranquilizer from temporary wolf summoning as mentioned by many in this thread.

I think if they do that....they should boil the blood of Hiroshi to spread the scent that will kill off the virus!
Linalee-Stratos said:
The scythe clan has some evil aura.

This must be the 1st time i hated a yaoi scene. Issie smelling dude via the sweater is just so molester-ily creepy.

Love this show so far. Black haired mysterious dude -- bishounen indeed :D
Linalee-Stratos, I cannot say more than you are right. The smelling the sweater part was too creepy.
francismeunierJan 22, 2010 11:52 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 23, 2010 12:08 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, this was actually a good episode. First it was relaxing and funny, then came that crazy scene (even though it was a bit boring :'D). But the preview looks good, some blood there, hihii ~

Jan 23, 2010 12:12 AM

Oct 2009
Jumperboy333 said:
Meh-ish episode, expected a lot more.
The rape scene was creepy in a weird way.
But seriously, why the hell didn't Hiroshi hit Issei?
Oh come on Jumperboy333 don't tell me you creeped by the Yayoi scene....in Umineko Rosa hitting Maria was far worse than anything.
Annisa said:
The purpose of hassaku was hinted at in this episode. And I assume there is also some sort of experimentation going on in the background.
Indeed and I think so too except the experiment is fishy as in Sakaki lost his fiancee to it and I think he is planning something with the facial expressions suddenly under my spoiler.
Annisa said:
I'm guessing these wolves/people are trying to become completely human. What I don't get is, why all the wolves/people are only interested in Hiroshi, not his sister, dad, or Kaname. Is it just because Hiroshi smells better? Answering that sometime soon would be nice.
Wolves people becoming human? Certainly Isuzu is trying it with love and Issei maybe too but look at what happened to that girl in the end...she died horribly in episode 2. They might be interested in Hiroshi's smell but I think it might be more his blood/saliva as shown by Issei just don't know if Hiroshi would have turned with the virus or immune to it if it would have happened.
SirensRequiem said:
This episode was good for plot progression. I copied this from my blog, but here's a list of stuff I know now:1.) Dr. Kushinada = Nemuru’s uncle, and he has something to do with the murders, as he seems to order Nemuru to do them. There’s always that nagging possibility that it isn’t her, though. This is Ryukishi, so showing her in all the suspicious scenarios in the world doesn’t make her the culprit. Just a thought.

Surely you must be blind or I did not understand your statement but it shows it's her behind that creepy mask so what could else be making her do that other than her uncles not being able to handle the problem himself of all this?
SirensRequiem said:
2.) The hassaku. In the first episode, when all the students were “circling” Hiroshi, the wind blew and they stopped. In the second episode, Isuzu stopped coming on to Hiroshi after the wind blew. And in this one, Issei stopped coming onto Hiroshi after the juice container thingy broke open. The scent of the oranges keeps the “wolves” at bay, and since the hassaku harvest was poor this year, (as stated by Dr. Kushinada) more “wolves” are showing up.
Most interesting comment! Indeed you are a good Watson and is exactly what I have been thinking along those thoughts of yours. It must have been the Hassaku that caused it with the wind blowing and Nemuru suddenly appearing.

SirensRequiem said:
3.) Mysterious man = Sakaki. I still don’t know why his medical business stuff is relevant.

It's his way to plan things for the revenge of the death of his fiancee.
SirensRequiem said:
4.) Issei has to take some kind of medicine, perhaps for his severe love of shotas? LOL, but seriously, he has to take it for something. And his sweater sniffing is creepy.

He is taking it for his red eyes/sudden need sex impulses obviously.
SirensRequiem said:
5.) Isuzu annoys me.
Oh come on now....Isuzu is cute at least. >:D

SirensRequiem said:
6.) Hiroshi completely and utterly fails at fishing.
Yeah that is obvious and so clumsy of him.

SirensRequiem said:
7.) There's now one person in the ED that hasn't been shown yet.

That's really all I got for this episode. I'm looking forward to the next one =)
What person was not shown in the ED?
Sonja-cchi said:
But the preview looks good, some blood there, hihii ~
Yeah that's right ...blood!

Jan 23, 2010 12:18 AM

Jan 2010
LMFAO what did I watch. So that fruit is some sort of pedo charm or something?
Jan 23, 2010 12:24 AM

May 2009
Better episode than some of the rest. The only real interesting part was the fruit snapping Suzu's bro out of his "Your Gonna Get Raped Mode" Looks like next week we might, and I am starting to doubt it will. The pacing is too slow with this one - _ -;
Jan 23, 2010 1:09 AM

Jan 2009
porkypink said:
Usually homo scenes are funny

yeah, so true.

& if they still keeping up to this homoism moddo i'll automatically dropping this :V
Jan 23, 2010 2:53 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
SirensRequiem said:
2.) The hassaku. In the first episode, when all the students were “circling” Hiroshi, the wind blew and they stopped. In the second episode, Isuzu stopped coming on to Hiroshi after the wind blew. And in this one, Issei stopped coming onto Hiroshi after the juice container thingy broke open. The scent of the oranges keeps the “wolves” at bay, and since the hassaku harvest was poor this year, (as stated by Dr. Kushinada) more “wolves” are showing up.
Most interesting comment! Indeed you are a good Watson and is exactly what I have been thinking along those thoughts of yours. It must have been the Hassaku that caused it with the wind blowing and Nemuru suddenly appearing.

Indeed interesting.

francismeunier said:
Oh come on now....Isuzu is cute at least. >:D

Yeah, in some scenes ;P
OrochiPLJan 23, 2010 3:56 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 23, 2010 3:48 AM

Apr 2009
Isuzu was a little less annoying this time, but nonetheless one of the most annoying characters of the show. Although everyone else is runner-up.

Obviously the hassaku are used to keep the wolf side of these people at bay. There seems to be some marketing conspiracy around: everything is about hassaku, so all the town is always full of their scent and population is under control. Miss little-big-scythe is used (as already stated) to take out those who go wild.

The drug thing has not been defined yet: I think the hassaku has been used so far to control the wild side of the wolf (like some old traditional method) and now this Technolyze guy probably wants to turn the hassaku method into an industrial serial method. Whatever.

I'm sorry if some have already said that, I just haven't the time to read 5 pages of comments.

I still think this show is bad: there's no hype built, all the secret and important things are pointed out by big flashy arrows that say "YOU SHOULD REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS INSIGNIFICANT THING IT WILL BECOME IMPORTANT LATER", people are manifested freaks but anyone seems to notice... It might be an interesting story but script, direction and animation are just below average.
Jan 23, 2010 3:58 AM

Jun 2009
Desirio said:
Miss little-big-scythe is used (as already stated) to take out those who go wild.

So what did Ogasawara and fiancee of that man did?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 23, 2010 4:11 AM

Apr 2009
OrochiPL said:

I can't remember the names, but I think you are refering to the boy who disappeared on the second episode. Well, I think he crossed the line with being too much invadent with Hiroshi: if he was willing to do that in broad daylight and in front of anyone else, he probably went mad during the night and had to be disposed of.

About the fiancee of that man, I seriously have no idea: we've seen them for about 30 seconds, but I think it might be something on that line.
Jan 23, 2010 4:32 AM

Jun 2009
Desirio said:
OrochiPL said:

I can't remember the names, but I think you are refering to the boy who disappeared on the second episode. Well, I think he crossed the line with being too much invadent with Hiroshi: if he was willing to do that in broad daylight and in front of anyone else, he probably went mad during the night and had to be disposed of.

About the fiancee of that man, I seriously have no idea: we've seen them for about 30 seconds, but I think it might be something on that line.

That's him, for me it still looked like he wanted to take Hiro away from Nemu, but only Ryukishi knows the truth for now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 23, 2010 6:49 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, amazing. Isuzu is annoying, The main guy is as entertaining as a sack of potatoes, the yaoi is just ...ugh, and the mystery is not so mysterious after 3 episodes.
I don't think I can stand another episode of this.
"Where does music come from?
Where was the world before it was made?
Find that place, and you will find Music."
Robert Fripp
Jan 23, 2010 8:03 AM

Feb 2009
MrsChaos42 said:

NO HASSAKU COMMERCIAL. ;^;

FAIL

Seems like Mana and her father are the only sane people. Hiroshi is stupid to not even resist.
Jan 23, 2010 8:39 AM

Aug 2009
More info in this episode.

The yaoi scene disturbed me, goodness. Well, drop rate lowered since more info/hints was presented.

Hmm, Does this present that the Hassaku's scent (or the whole fruit itself) is keeping the people sane when they go through too much emotional stress?

Is this too much Higurashi or am I just thinking negatively about this show? Goodness, I don't know. I'll just wait for the next episode.
Jan 23, 2010 10:33 AM

May 2009
Okay, this was... weird.. I didn't expect none of this happening.
But god! I'm getting tired of the overuse of CG -_-
Jan 23, 2010 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
No, they have vests ;P
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 23, 2010 12:56 PM

Apr 2009
UssedCzr said:
Mystery solved. Damn, I'm good.

UssedCzr said:
That just makes them even more dangerous.

lol I totally forgot that... The resemblance is incredible! We might have discovered a cross-series enemy organization!
Jan 23, 2010 1:04 PM

Nov 2008
Creepy. But the yaoi scene was hot.
Jan 23, 2010 1:13 PM

Mar 2009
UssedCzr said:
Mystery solved. Damn, I'm good.

WIN

seriously, it was supposed to be a horror or comedy? i lol'd at the rape scene, actually i wish he raped Hiroshi, that little fag is just too annoying.
Jan 23, 2010 2:17 PM

Apr 2009
Meh. I still wish that they would stop showing the supernatural elements, but it had it's moments.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Jan 23, 2010 2:19 PM

Jan 2009
It was not even "almost rape."

He nudged Hiroshi's leg a little bit, and that's all.

Prudes.
Jan 23, 2010 3:15 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:

This guy:

Before him, Sakaki's finacee/wife show up, then him, then Dr. Kushinada, then Sakaki.
Jan 23, 2010 4:32 PM

Mar 2009
Other than some story development, this ep was pretty lame. Urahara Out!!
Jan 23, 2010 5:07 PM

Jan 2009
garfield15 said:
I'd appreciate it if we got more than just a few flashes of scythe girl at the end of the episode cause she's the best part of this show (besides figuring out just wtf is going on)
Scythe girl is indeed what I'm watching for right now, 'cause the rest of the characters are just... Too boring, especially that.. I don't even know his name, the main guy, the lil' fabulous boy... Oh well, you know who I mean ( ´・‿-)~
Oh... Except for Kana-chan, she's clearly one of the better characters~ ◕ ◡ ◕ Unfortunate as it is though, she might just go and get herself killed, since she's not from town ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
I'll comfort myself by saying that the wolves seem to only target defecting packmembers (・3・ア
Though figuring out what's going on is the easy part. ┐('~`;)┌

Dude, stop giving me yaoi impressions ( ̄Д ̄)
... I really gotta stop watching anime while tired, I read 'nice' instead of 'niece'.. And there seems to be quite some difference between the two (=´∇`=)...
Issei is giving me the chills with how he's behaving (¬_¬)
That... Was the lamest excuse I've ever heard. "I was just kidding." (ΘεΘ;)
Oh it's hunting-time again. This night's victim was ...? Sure hope it wasn't Kana-chan anyway (´・ω・`)

Tl;dr I'm too tired to go deeper into the details, like just what the eff' that hassaku contains and how it affects the residents etc. ツ
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 23, 2010 5:13 PM

Feb 2009
Wow, yaoi rape scene...

This show has yet to show something interesting.
Jan 23, 2010 8:47 PM

Mar 2009
im pretty sure all of them are wolves except newcomers and a select few.

its a bit weird that everyone always has a jouga fruit with them (which looks like a suppressor for the syndrom) and yet no one ever takes a bite of it.
maybe because it will kill them ?
Jan 23, 2010 9:28 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Isuzu's brother... D:

Jan 23, 2010 11:09 PM

Apr 2009
the yaoi scene was one of the most horrible and creepy that I watched(not that I've seen any yaoi scene ¬¬) g-sus! somebody throw stuff in this show or I'll go mad!! DX
Jan 24, 2010 12:50 AM

Aug 2008
I've gotta say... That... really was... different...

I found that the episode was somewhat interesting... but man... Kobayashi having to voice a "guy" who's getting "raped" by... a guy...??? Not really what I was expecting from this...

Jan 24, 2010 2:04 AM

Oct 2009
SirensRequiem said:
francismeunier said:

This guy:

Before him, Sakaki's finacee/wife show up, then him, then Dr. Kushinada, then Sakaki.
Think this is guy might be the grandfather of Nemuru?

Jan 24, 2010 2:33 AM

Jun 2009
I think it's Nemu's grandfather.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jan 24, 2010 4:06 AM
Feb 2009
Fanservice seems liked it was added just for the hell of it.

I like the connection of the Hassaku scent supposed controlling of psycho behavior. Though I don't remember if the Hassaku is a normal fruit or fruit that has things added (like by a pharmaceutical company to control the townspeople?)
Jan 24, 2010 5:03 AM

Jan 2010
Zaky-Zura said:
It was not even "almost rape."

He nudged Hiroshi's leg a little bit, and that's all.

Prudes.

And that's enough to hurt a straight man's pride. >:[
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 4, 2010

74 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.