Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2016 9:53 AM

Nov 2015
I found this chapter to be quite interesting although Bleach fans arent satisfied right now. I like the way how Ywach hasnt really explained his power as yet. He just seems to vaguely phrase what is his power.
Haschwalt have already used his majesty's and we have to assume that he knows the truth and can be one of the remaining ways to defeat Ywach. Since the arrival of Isshin Kurosaki and Ryuken, we might get to see Haschwalt defeated and learn the truth of "the almighty". (Since the beginning of this arc we have also been seeing the revelation of those unknown bankai so I am hoping to see Ichigo's father go bankai.)
Also I believe since the Soul King was the one who sustained all existing worlds: Earth, Soul Society and Hueco MUndo, I believe that Ywach has the power to modify his existence into these realms not really see into the future. The power to rule its space. Since he hasnt explained what his power truly is
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 10:11 AM
Jun 2016
BTW have any of you noticed that Ichigo now sees himself to be a shinigami and also uses his hollow power with his sword and so. But we have not seen Ichigo use his quincy side as well.

This makes me feel sure Ichigo right now is not completely ready to fight Yhwach yet. And he has completely mastered his powers yet either.

And also guys June 17th is the day when Masaki died, guess I shouldn't be surprised by the nature of the chapter.

Just wanted to share this tidbit with you guys.
Jun 16, 2016 10:25 AM

Feb 2010
PalpableDespair5 said:
sternritterv92 said:
Bleach manga is starting to piss me off , there wasn't any plot development in this manga and i finished reading it in less that 4 minutes ! Smh

Four minute!? It literally took me one, lol... Chapter was incredibly underwhelming after last week's ending :P

So much this. Current chapter feels like a cheap ass-pull, it makes me want to drop this series again until there will be at least 20 chapters to read.
Jun 16, 2016 10:42 AM

Aug 2014
Minami-Nan said:
How is the ability to "transform the future" impressive? I am fairly sure that everybody has this power but obviously at a different scale. Drop a dookie where you work and see if you have transformed your future or not.

I don't know where, and I don't know when, but I am using this somewhere. Thank you.
Jun 16, 2016 10:43 AM

Oct 2014
I feel like I've seen this a hundred times before
Jun 16, 2016 10:49 AM

Jan 2015
Short chapter, bankai is shown just to be taken out in a second.
Jun 16, 2016 10:49 AM
Jan 2016
The explaination for how they're going to get out of this one is going to be supreme bullshit isn't it?
Jun 16, 2016 10:50 AM

Jan 2015
NotTheRailtracer said:
The explaination for how they're going to get out of this one is going to be supreme bullshit isn't it?

I don't doubt it. I just wanna know how they are going to get out of this situation.
Jun 16, 2016 11:13 AM
May 2016
Aizen,where are you?
Jun 16, 2016 11:16 AM
Jun 2016
Well until we have powerful combatants in the ring with ywach....anything you throw at him ..he mops the floor with.....I see ryuken and ishin doing practically zero in this fight...#bring the five war potentials...pls kubo....enough of d cliff hanging sh#ts
Jun 16, 2016 11:20 AM
Oct 2015
I'd rather see aizen sitting in his chair, than ichigo fighting yhwach right now...
Jun 16, 2016 11:43 AM
Dec 2013
At this point I hope all of this was Aizen's plan. that Ywach actually played into HIS hand the entire time. make him look like the idiot. Aizen trollolol.

I'd almost rather Aizen come out as the badass he is than I would Ichigo. Especially since they finally showed some other badasses get serious; Kenpachi, Shunsui, Kisuke, and they were all quick and done. No real battle. Shunsui's was actually several chapters, but the fight was quick. sort of like Yamamoto's, 4 abilities one after the other and then he dead.
hoofhearted4Jun 16, 2016 11:48 AM
Jun 16, 2016 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
I fkin died when he shouted "TENSA ZANGETSU" and then RiP next page xD
Nerf Yhwach pls, too OP.
Hope Aizen will show up soon, unless he really loves that chair..

hoofhearted4 said:
At this point I hope all of this was Aizen's plan. that Ywach actually played into HIS hand the entire time. make him look like the idiot. Aizen trollolol.

That'd be epic haha.
nerfxJun 16, 2016 12:32 PM
Jun 16, 2016 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
God Ichigo's new bankai sucks ass, very disappointed with it, I prefer his version 2 Tenza Zangetsu more, the one during the Ginjou battle.
Jun 16, 2016 1:06 PM

Jul 2007
Interesting that Juha found his bankai dangerous enough to literally prevent him even using it.

Anyway, I guess this will lead to Orihime doing something.
Jun 16, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2015
I actually liked this chapter, Ichigo actually had a moment where he had a chance, and Yhwach is just like, Nope! getting his bankai destroyed in an instant was very perplexing. I like how Ichigo's power up didn’t really allow him to turn the tides in the battle (for the moment) he should be afraid… I think Orihime will probably play a big part in this, if she manages to stay alive.
Jun 16, 2016 1:26 PM

Jun 2013
Kubo the fucking cockblocker. He's carries the title of Troll alright.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 16, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2012
That was hilarious. I've had enough of ichigo. Go to aizen sama or back to thor fight plz kubo
you sound poor
Jun 16, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2016
Well that was disappointing, if they were going to break his bankai so quickly, then they should've done it last week. All that hype just to get trolled by Yhwach, oh well hope next week something happens. -__- (I'm new, so don't hurt me!)
Jun 16, 2016 3:58 PM

Sep 2013
The supposed "bankai" looks like an upgraded "shikai" from the fullbring arc.
I still think Ichigo has never gone bankai before, this current from is still shikai.

Yhwach dominating like he should be and his "transforming the future" still has some explaining to do.
Orihime helping but Yhwach too op :(
Jun 16, 2016 5:04 PM
Oct 2008
Yhwach's Excellent Adventure up in this bitch.

Damnit Rufus, this is heinous! Most uncool!
Jun 16, 2016 7:34 PM

Aug 2015
This chapter had me feeling all types of emotion i went from being hyped for the bankai to totally being lost or confused and then terrefied towards the end, so i think it did SOMETHING right if it had my feels all over the place.

but.. maybe that's just me xD
Jun 17, 2016 12:58 AM

Jan 2014
After Ichigo's rousing monologue about overcoming difficulties his katana was broken in an instant and he was mercilessly crushed.

Ichigo: Bankai!
Yhwach: Nope.

I knew Ichigo would get defeated here but not by such a huge difference in power. The best thing he can do now is RUN.
GanbatteBakemonoJun 17, 2016 1:02 AM
Jun 17, 2016 3:41 AM

Mar 2009
How weird that Ichigo Bankai is still so small and he haven't changed at all after activation. He did not even have any activation chant.

Urahara and Kyoraku had large Bankai, Hitugaya and Zaraki changed how they look after using their Bankai. Ichigo had none of those happen to him.
Why his Bankai combined two swords into one? Wasn't dual wielding the cool and rare thing in Shinigami circle?

Ichigo Shinigami power is too much like how Hollows look. Should he not try going that route with Release and Segunda Etapa? Would fit the small size of his "bankai" more than what real Shinigami get.

Bach went and broke not only the sword but also horn on Ichigo head. He feared that even if for a moment. Even if not a real "Bankai" it was plenty for Bach to find it dangerous.
Jun 17, 2016 4:01 AM

Jul 2014
Another transformation incoming...
Jun 17, 2016 4:14 AM
May 2013
Oh god.

I can sense something like this will happen :
- Ichigo's father + Ishida's father coming to break some seal on Ichigo (like : "We concealed your true power because it was too powerfull blablabla")
- Ichigo can now transcend space and time and will pown Yhwach

The End.
Jun 17, 2016 11:39 AM
Dec 2014
Wow, what a cheap sword, xD.
Jun 17, 2016 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Probably my favorite chapter yet. All that bankai hype and it amounted to nothing, Didn't even see what it was capable of lmao. Still can't say I was a fan of the design tbph anyways.

Looking forward to see what Ichi does next, looks like he''ll fall into despair for real again which is always fun times since he comes back more op.
Jun 17, 2016 10:41 PM

Oct 2015
G_Spark233 said:
Ywach trolled Ichigo pretty hard in this chapter lol

Banka- gone in an instant. Ywach seems to be invincible. It'll be interesting to see how Ichigo defeats him.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jun 18, 2016 3:42 AM
Dec 2014
I thought it was quite funny. The problem is that given what Ywach managed to do this chapter, first with Ichigo's bankai, then with Ichigo's horn, he could've just taken off Ichigo's head and be done with it. Without a plot device like "I grow stronger the more my opponent despairs", it'll just look like the idiot final boss who, by playing with his food and out missing the opportunity to kill his pray when he could.
Jun 18, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 2016
As opposed to most others, am less concerned about the writing and Kubo's hard-work at being vague and more freaked out that this chapter has left me feeling despair...literally!!!
Its worse that when Ulquiorra blasted a Cero Oscuras through Berry-tan's chest. That "transforming future sh*t", what the hell was that about? Is that what Haschwalth meant by the terrifying power of 'The Almighty'?
Where do the 2 espada (especially Nel), Renji & Rukia and Aizen feature in this particular battle?
Orihime has time/space related abilities, can she use it to counter Yhwach's 'Almighty'?
I dont know if anyone has thought about it, but being Quincy - can Ichigo use 'Blut arterie' to absorb the hell out of the Emperor's powers?
Jun 18, 2016 9:52 AM
Jun 2016
They did reference some (gateway)seal in the panels Uryuu is fighting Jugram...
Kinneas24 said:
Oh god.

I can sense something like this will happen :
- Ichigo's father + Ishida's father coming to break some seal on Ichigo (like : "We concealed your true power because it was too powerfull blablabla")
- Ichigo can now transcend space and time and will pown Yhwach

The End.
Jun 18, 2016 9:55 AM
Jun 2016
Am totally with you on this one. I had the hope that Ichigo would release bankai and then a resurrection - all the way to 'segunda etapa' wielding the moon or something...

SleepnDreamn said:
How weird that Ichigo Bankai is still so small and he haven't changed at all after activation. He did not even have any activation chant.

Urahara and Kyoraku had large Bankai, Hitugaya and Zaraki changed how they look after using their Bankai. Ichigo had none of those happen to him.
Why his Bankai combined two swords into one? Wasn't dual wielding the cool and rare thing in Shinigami circle?

Ichigo Shinigami power is too much like how Hollows look. Should he not try going that route with Release and Segunda Etapa? Would fit the small size of his "bankai" more than what real Shinigami get.

Bach went and broke not only the sword but also horn on Ichigo head. He feared that even if for a moment. Even if not a real "Bankai" it was plenty for Bach to find it dangerous.
Jun 18, 2016 10:43 AM
Sep 2007
Ywach probably broke Ichigo's horn because Kubo thought it was a bad idea giving it to Ichigo in the first place.
Jun 21, 2016 6:19 AM

Jun 2008
Solewun said:
I'd rather see aizen sitting in his chair, than ichigo fighting yhwach right now...

Well, THAT is a nice chair.
Jun 21, 2016 8:45 AM

Mar 2015
The Bankai snapped in half was like a plot twist!! WOW, Kubo!! You are worthy to be called God!
But when I saw new Tensa Zangetsu design, I side tilted my head. I was like hmm??
And
Holy Sheet!!! Bach is way way too OP as heck!! Nobody can defeat him in Bleachverse. This is starting to head towards my theory route. The bad ending route!!

I think there is more to his powers to change future yet to be explained!

5/5
Jun 23, 2016 5:07 AM

Feb 2014
Tensa Zangetsu broke? I can't imagine how it goes on in the next chapter!
Jul 6, 2016 5:31 AM

Dec 2015
Great... actually no. The ennemy's anility isn't fun at all. I can't even make any inch of sense out of it.

2/5

Arashi89 said:
And that's because Kubo can write only one kind of battle: the one where the villain dominates the fight for several chapters and at the very last moment Ichigo finds his inner strenght to effortlessly mop the floor with the bad guy.

That's exactly why he went the Sanctuary road with the Soul Society rescue then kept the St Seiya "system" forever. As much as I enjoyed the other world visit, I wasn't happy with the road taken but "thanks" to the explosive success of this part comparatively to the early exorcism fights with school life and comedy (still my favourite tomes) the manga went deeper in this.
Aug 26, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2014
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

TROLL KUBO STRIKES AGAIN!
Jun 10, 2017 4:00 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, he can transform the future.
Dec 17, 2021 10:39 AM

Nov 2019
The power of changing the future in any moment.. ahh how much I’d need something like this right now. I really wonder what Ichigo has to pull out in order to be able to defeat a virtually unbeatable power.
Nov 3, 2022 6:45 PM
Oct 2020
Well there goes the bankai
Nov 18, 2022 4:10 AM

Apr 2021
Man, this fight is crazy!!! So he has the ability to transform the future huh. I wonder what Ichigo will do now :(
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.