Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2016 11:20 AM

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

LMAO. so true. she's so dumb. She was even the one who felt THE MOST pain, and yet she agreed to this experiment. AGAIN?! BS.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I thought you were smart Nokia-chan

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.

An ethically wrong way, that is.
Better not duplicate the same experiment that caused damage to her, they should've tried something else. The experiment was pretty much identical, except that they were teens.

Jun 11, 2016 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
...that was really messed up!
oh btw , somebody please give those VA's a medal! those last few minutes were golden !
Jun 11, 2016 11:30 AM

Oct 2013
JkayW said:
Episode is shit like all the others. You expect me to care about a character you did nothing with for 9 episodes. Fuck off.

why are you watching a show you hate you goddamn autist?
Code Geass is the most fun anime of all time, objectively speaking.
Jun 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
natsu791 said:

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.

Better not duplicate the same experiment that caused damage to her, they should've tried something else. The experiment was pretty much identical, except that they were teens.

But that's how science work. First experiment is never a successful one. Then you learn from mistake and improve it. They also explained that age matter for the experiment in the previous episodes. It's logically make sense.
Jun 11, 2016 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
It's a sad state when despite such a brilliant episode, the only thing people care about is their ship not sailing. Seriously? You care more about Chidori echoing "Kacchon" every sentence than finding out about the history of the two main characters and the original Kizna Experiment?

This episode was predictable but great. To be expected when the past 9 episodes have been foreshadowing the same thing consistently but I certainly enjoyed it more than last week's melodramatic mess.

Katsuhira and Noriko, along with seventeen other children, were apart of the original experiment which broke them all. I honestly expected the other children to be dead but seeing them in this state was much more horrifying so I have to give credit to the writing there. Especially when it resulted in Katsuhira breaking down like that. That was hard to sit through. Noriko up until now has been receiving all of Katsuhira's pain, and presumably the other children's too still, meaning every time Katsuhira let himself get beat up Noriko received the pain in his stead. I wonder if that dawned on him yet. This episode made me more invested in both Noriko and Katsuhira, whom I wanted to give a hug by the end there. Both were incredibly cute as children. Also, I guess his little crush on her when they were young debunks the theory of them being siblings.

In other parts, Nico continues to prove herself braver than the other girls who insist on running from their problems. Especially Chidori who is still spitting venom over Katsuhira not feeling the way she wants him to. Tenga went to get himself rejected to settle his feelings once and for all, and for some reason Honoka is acting cold to Yuta. At this point I'd have just given up on her so props to Yuta for dealing with her anti-social and stubborn attitude.
Jun 11, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2007
A huge and resounding M E H

We get more teenage drama, more random comedy and then the ending that holds absolutely zero weight since we never had time to care about those kids let alone the own main characters who have not escaped being teenage trops in whole friggin 10 episodes.
Jun 11, 2016 11:41 AM

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

But that's how science work. First experiment is never a successful one. Then you learn from mistake and improve it. They also explained that age matter for the experiment in the previous episodes. It's logically make sense.

lmao. that factor was a minor thing. They should've focused more on how those "connections" work. Because that was the main problem. (probably inserted the wrong chip on Nokia-chan or something)
That aside, why would they make another batch of victims (and make them suffer), when they can just use the old victims for that experiment? There'd be higher chances that they can reverse the effects when using the old victims rather than using another batch (which might make ANOTHER, but not the same, mistake). And it's safer too, since they won't damage more people.

but then there would be no Kiznaiver. boohooo

Jun 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
Wow that hurt a lot. Chidori is sort of dragging this out, but I still support her and Katsuhira, although I don't see that ship sailing unfortunately.
Nico's smile is a precious one, and Hisomu is a funny guy too.
Back to Chidori, I was slightly disappointed with her attitude towards Tenga when in all honesty it was obvious that Tenga just wanted to go back to the good old times.
Maki being cold and distant again and this time we also see it having a more noticeable effect on Yuta.
Finally that backstory was great imo, I can understand some people not being able to relate to the characters but I'm an empathetic guy so I took this stuff hard.
Nori's childhood smile was waaaaay too cute but still going hard for Chidori's precious smile
That was such a depressing episode and I'm glad Urushii at least has some humanity left in her. I hope they don't try to redeem Yamajii later, I honestly don't think I'd be able to forgive him no matter what tragic or selfless qualities they might add into his character.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
MoonStar9 said:
It's a sad state when despite such a brilliant episode, the only thing people care about is their ship not sailing. Seriously? You care more about Chidori echoing "Kacchon" every sentence than finding out about the history of the two main characters and the original Kizna Experiment?
This is soooo true!
Jun 11, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2009
MoonStar9 said:

uh... did I say I ship Chidori and Ketshuphira? I ship Tenga x Chidori lmao. (and I'm also referring to other ships, not just them specifically. *coughYutaxMakicough*)

I just fcking hate Ketshup and Nokia-chan... and they're the only ship that gets to sail. wtf. you can't blame me for being salty.

yes, idgaf about their backstory because 1.) I hate them. 2.) I hate them. wait...no
anyways.... I was actually curious about the experiment, but not enough that I would go "WOOAAAAAAAAHH! SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!11111!", it was ok.... ok.bye.

so (for me) meh backstory < sinking ships, makes it more reasonable to complain have an opinion about.

Jun 11, 2016 11:49 AM
Sep 2015
Sonozaki "consumes" pain, senses of the other kids from previous experiment. So basically if she dies the kids will be back to normal?
Jun 11, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2007
James278 said:
MoonStar9 said:
This is soooo true!

To be honest the show focused more on teenage drama(and not even real drama, but the teenage drama the way a 12 y ear old emo-poem writer on tumblr would perceive it) than on the actual characterization and lore.

People care about what show focuses on more than about what show does NOT focus on.
Jun 11, 2016 11:56 AM

Oct 2009
Fuchs23 said:
Sonozaki "consumes" pain, senses of the other kids from previous experiment. So basically if she dies the kids will be back to normal?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyye!!! I get where you're going there m8! xD
GG! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fai said:
James278 said:
This is soooo true!

To be honest the show focused more on teenage drama(and not even real drama, but the teenage drama the way a 12 y ear old emo-poem writer on tumblr would perceive it) than on the actual characterization and lore.

People care about what show focuses on more than about what show does NOT focus on.

(I assume that you're not very fond of the show but,) I totally agree with you.
The show focused more on their relationships not the Kizna thing. It was like a subplot now or something. xD

Jun 11, 2016 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
Thug_Gou said:
MoonStar9 said:

uh... did I say I ship Chidori and Ketshuphira? I ship Tenga x Chidori lmao. (and I'm also referring to other ships, not just them specifically. *coughYutaxMakicough*)

I just fcking hate Ketshup and Nokia-chan... and they're the only ship that gets to sail. wtf. you can't blame me for being salty.

yes, idgaf about their backstory because 1.) I hate them. 2.) I hate them. wait...no
anyways.... I was actually curious about the experiment, but not enough that I would go "WOOAAAAAAAAHH! SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!11111!", it was ok.... ok.bye.

so (for me) meh backstory < sinking ships, makes it more reasonable to complain have an opinion about.

I wasn't directly addressing you, mate. It was a general statement. I never hated Noriko or Katsuhira, and I have a feeling most people did out of spite for the ships. I was simply uninterested. This episode changed that slightly.

I supported Chidori x Tenga up until last episode where the melodrama hit myself. Right now I'm not even sure I like Chidori as a character anymore. She's nothing but a mess of emotions centred on her sole purpose of liking Katsuhira. I wanted her to be fleshed out. She wasn't.
Jun 11, 2016 12:03 PM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
natsu791 said:

lmao. that factor was a minor thing. They should've focused more on how those "connections" work. Because that was the main problem. (probably inserted the wrong chip on Nokia-chan or something)
That aside, why would they make another batch of victims (and make them suffer), when they can just use the old victims for that experiment? There'd be higher chances that they can reverse the effects when using the old victims rather than using another batch (which might make ANOTHER, but not the same, mistake). And it's safer too, since they won't damage more people.

Are you even paying attention to the show? Those kids are already become like human stone, how could you even use them? They can't even feel anything anymore. It only would increase chance of them dying and low chance of success. You need new subjects for the experiment and added one old subject so that if he somehow get back his pain after experiment then they also can get bring those kids back to normal. because science.
Jun 11, 2016 12:06 PM

Oct 2009
MoonStar9 said:
Thug_Gou said:

I wasn't directly addressing you, mate. It was a general statement. I never hated Noriko or Katsuhira, and I have a feeling most people did out of spite for the ships. I was simply uninterested. This episode changed that slightly.

I supported Chidori x Tenga up until last episode where the melodrama hit myself. Right now I'm not even sure I like Chidori as a character anymore. She's nothing but a mess of emotions centred on her sole purpose of liking Katsuhira. I wanted her to be fleshed out. She wasn't.

That shoe fit perfectly though. lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who wouldn't ship them though after seeing that? (nope, not me, still no haha)

Yeah, she was being a total beoch this ep but we still have 2 more eps. I hope she redeems herself.

Jun 11, 2016 12:07 PM
Feb 2016
Fuchs23 said:
I doubt that is true. More like that is a permanent change. But Katsuhira's Kizna mark was still glowing so maybe. No way to make sure without killing her though, is there?[ quote=Thug_Gou message=46427973]

but then there would be no Kiznaiver. boohooo[/quote]How do you suppose they get any results out of people who are nothing but human stones? The experiment itself is not the cure. The results received from the experiment are supposed to help find a cure.
Jun 11, 2016 12:12 PM

Sep 2010
Nori-chan's endured the pain of 19 kids during her childhood, added on to each time Katsuhira got bullied. Nori-chan has suffered soo much (T_T) The last scene hit the feels hard.
Jun 11, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
Yamada is seriously a straight up asshole. After trying to harass Urushibara last episode, now he's taking his sadistic feelings out on the kids.

After what happened last episode, I'm not surprised that everyone decided to part ways. The aftershocks that the explosive revelations made are still reverberating. We're getting a better look at the full backstory now, and it's pretty heartrending.

Nori-chan was forced to take up 19 kid's physical and emotional pain, and all at once too. That much pain would be enough to kill a grown man. It's a small wonder that she's even functional after suffering all that abuse. Not to mention how Katsuhira kept getting beat up by bullies on purpose in an attempt to feel again, makes you wonder how much the other functional kids did, and exactly how much Nori-chan felt of all of that, eh? I get the feeling that her falling down the stairs previously was somewhat to get back at him for all the beatings that she felt from him. Call me heartless, but to some degree she was lucky that some of the other kids turned into vegetables. Katsuhira getting himself beat up is one thing, if all 18 of the others were doing something similar, I think she probably would have died already.

Not quite sure exactly WHAT Katsuhira was crying about at the end there. Was it the realization that his old friends had become vegetables? Or was it because he realized all the beatings that he'd taken selfishly actually had some consequences on Nori-chan's body all these years? Or did he just feel sorry for himself for his current predicament? I really want to get inside his head right now.

Oh, and of all the teenage angst in this episode, I really couldn't relate to any of them. After everything exploded in their faces, they all seem to have crawled into an unfamiliar shell, refusing to face their "sins". To me it felt like the one character to stay true to his archetype was Hisomu, and I absolutely loved him this week.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 11, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2015
Thug_Gou said:
MoonStar9 said:

Yeah, she was being a total beoch this ep but we still have 2 more eps. I hope she redeems herself.

You weren't the one to mention anything about Chidori but I did see your comment, along with many others as well as one person saying the gross majority of comments on Reddit and Kissanime were complaining about Chidori's unrequited feelings so to that end I couldn't have been directly addressing you now could I?

For her to redeem herself in my eyes she must grow up and realise just because someone doesn't love you back its the end of the world and you don't need to ignore the person, especially if they're your closest friend. Especially when sh just found out he was in an experiment that robbed him of his memories. She's being both hurtful and selfish. Hell, Tenga went to get himself rejected because he knew she liked Katsuhira so even the impulsive idiot is showing more maturity than she is. I'm not saying she won't be redeemed but with the way she's been acting all up until now, I find it hard to believe she'll grow up anytime soon.
Jun 11, 2016 12:18 PM

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

They can't even feel anything anymore. It only would increase chance of them dying and low chance of success. You need new subjects for the experiment and added one old subject so that if he somehow get back his pain after experiment then they also can get bring those kids back to normal. because science.

How sure are you that they are gonna die? How sure are you that there's a lower chance of success?
You may have a point in that but they shouldn't have used the same experiment to other people (who did not give their consent), because Nori already knows the risks involved. They could've altered it, they could've used the researchers bodies themselves, they could've opened up the victim's bodies, cause where tf is that chip at?

Jun 11, 2016 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
bruh these feels just keep coming, two episodes in a row now
Jun 11, 2016 12:20 PM

Mar 2015
HalAnime said:
Nori-chan's endured the pain of 19 kids during her childhood, added on to each time Katsuhira got bullied. Nori-chan has suffered soo much (T_T) The last scene hit the feels hard.

I am now converted and worship my new lord. Noriko-sama.

Jun 11, 2016 12:21 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The series is really picking up now. It's good to know more about Sonozaki and the ending of this episode was disturbing...

4/5
Jun 11, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2009
MoonStar9 said:
Thug_Gou said:

You weren't the one to mention anything about Chidori but I did see your comment, along with many others as well as one person saying the gross majority of comments on Reddit and Kissanime were complaining about Chidori's unrequited feelings so to that end I couldn't have been directly addressing you now could I?

For her to redeem herself in my eyes she must grow up and realise just because someone doesn't love you back its the end of the world and you don't need to ignore the person, especially if they're your closest friend. Especially when sh just found out he was in an experiment that robbed him of his memories. She's being both hurtful and selfish. Hell, Tenga went to get himself rejected because he knew she liked Katsuhira so even the impulsive idiot is showing more maturity than she is. I'm not saying she won't be redeemed but with the way she's been acting all up until now, I find it hard to believe she'll grow up anytime soon.

mmmm fair point

Holding Tenga up was what Katsuhira (sort of) did to her, which I think (same as you) she shouldn't have done to Tenga too. But 2 eps could go a long way. or she could just reject Tenga in the nxt ep. w00t! +1 for maturity. lel

Jun 11, 2016 12:32 PM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
natsu791 said:

They can't even feel anything anymore. It only would increase chance of them dying and low chance of success. You need new subjects for the experiment and added one old subject so that if he somehow get back his pain after experiment then they also can get bring those kids back to normal. because science.

How sure are you that they are gonna die? How sure are you that there's a lower chance of success?
You may have a point in that but they shouldn't have used the same experiment to other people (who did not give their consent), because Nori already knows the risks involved. They could've altered it, they could've used the researchers bodies themselves, they could've opened up the victim's bodies, cause where tf is that chip at?

I am 100% percentage sure. They can't feel pain and unable to feel pain isn't a gift. You can die any time without even realized that you are hurted. It's almost 0 chance of success. They can't even connect to each other pain, feeling, and they have 0 emotion at this point. Those kids in the first experiment never want this either so it's not about who should be use or not. It's about if this experiment make sense or not.
Jun 11, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2015
what even is this.. honestly couldn't care less for Nori. she has been annoying me since the very beginning and now we're supposed to feel bad for her because of her tragedy but I somehow feel even more irritated.

I feel really sorry for the kids that can't feel anything though. that is a tragedy indeed because they've basically lost their lives.
Jun 11, 2016 12:34 PM
Aug 2015
The feels keep on rolling T.T

Good episode ^^ Hisomu is still my fav
Jun 11, 2016 12:39 PM
Sep 2015
GuidedCursor said:
HalAnime said:

Yeah. First experiment is failure and she is main victim. What she does? She supports people who did this to her. She supports new experiment on the group of innocent people (without their consent). Is that right? Is that wise?
You worship her because she is dumb? Well she is cute and dumb. Many people will like it.
Jun 11, 2016 12:45 PM

May 2016
Meh, I still like Chidori better than Nori...Maybe she IS annoying, but that just shows how much she loved the guy, and I aprecciate her passion......and at least she have a personality, unlike miss dead pan......And I like Katsuhira x Chidori better, I always end up fighting for the underdog in love triangles...Don't blame me...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jun 11, 2016 12:46 PM

Oct 2009
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

I am 100% percentage sure. They can't feel pain and unable to feel pain isn't a gift. You can die any time without even realized that you are hurted. It's almost 0 chance of success. They can't even connect to each other pain, feeling, and they have 0 emotion at this point. Those kids in the first experiment never want this either so it's not about who should be use or not. It's about if this experiment make sense or not.

Meh fck science. I still stand by my point
Also... What this guy said.....
Fuchs23 said:

Yeah. First experiment is failure and she is main victim. What she does? She supports people who did this to her. She supports new experiment on the group of innocent people (without their consent). Is that right? Is that wise?
You worship her because she is dumb? Well she is cute and dumb. Many people will like it.

Jun 11, 2016 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
Sonozaki should have told Kacchon about this...you know, honesty and trust...I am generally not a fan of characters who are apathic although she has a reason for this, not her fault. Poor kid.
Jun 11, 2016 12:58 PM

Mar 2015
Fuchs23 said:
GuidedCursor said:

Nah It's just like I'm don't know if I care for this characters, I sort of did and didn't at the same time which is weird. At this point I just want to see someone smiling and be happy with their life.

On the serious note, I don't approved Norika's act but I do get why she does that. May be she wanted to share her pain and feeling after all these years to someone. It's selfish and rather sad.

Jun 11, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2015
I like how they added that short scene with Tenga and redhead chick to show the viewers they didn't forget about them.
Jun 11, 2016 1:04 PM

Jul 2009
HalAnime said:

Somehow this picture makes Noriko looks like:

A) A girl who really cared about the other kids and endured all the pain alone and now wants to find a way to fix it.
B) A girl with a lot of hidden resentment who wants to get her pain away at any cost as she have said in the previous episode.

Pick one and think for a while because I can't see a 3rd choice anywhere.

Damn this episode...

Hisomu is a truly bro, even being a weird guy he gave more support to Katsuhira in one episode more than what Chidori gave in the entire series.

That scene with Tenga X Chidori...jesus christ Tenga should give up, the obsession of Chidori with Katsuhira is just too heavy to be dealt with, the same can be said to Yuta and Maki.
Jun 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Oct 2015
Fuchs23 said:
GuidedCursor said:

Not nice to make fun of people for their brain damage.
Jun 11, 2016 1:15 PM
Sep 2015
GuidedCursor said:
Fuchs23 said:

Nah It's just like I'm don't know if I care for this characters, I sort of did and didn't at the same time which is weird. At this point I just want to see someone smiling and be happy with their life.

On the serious note, I don't approved Norika's act but I do get why she does that. May be she wanted to share her pain and feeling after all these years to someone. It's selfish and rather sad.

Well. Sonozaki was cheerful child. What they did to her is horrible. This is experiment- everything can go wrong. She wants to help these children and thats obviously right thing to do. But at the same time she agrees to use, sacrifice other people. Does she cares only about those 19 and the rest is just nothing and can be used to help reach her goal?
Fuchs23Jun 11, 2016 1:21 PM
Jun 11, 2016 1:20 PM

Oct 2015
Jonny_Mhl said:
HalAnime said:

Somehow this picture makes Noriko looks like:

A) A girl who really cared about the other kids and endured all the pain alone and now wants to find a way to fix it.
B) A girl with a lot of hidden resentment who wants to get her pain away at any cost as she have said in the previous episode.

Pick one and think for a while because I can't see a 3rd choice anywhere.

Damn this episode...

Hisomu is a truly bro, even being a weird guy he gave more support to Katsuhira in one episode more than what Chidori gave in the entire series.

That scene with Tenga X Chidori...jesus christ Tenga should give up, the obsession of Chidori with Katsuhira is just too heavy to be dealt with, the same can be said to Yuta and Maki.

I don't think he had any intentions of pursuing her despite his internal conflict. He went there for the purpose of being rejected for closure after all. Chidori of course decides to be melodramatic about it and make everything about her once again. Where is this leading I wonder.
Jun 11, 2016 1:22 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice episode.

Nori, you da mvp.

Was a bit heart-wrenching seeing Katsuhira break down at the end. I mean, when your vegetable friends are sitting in front of you, probably way far from or just plain incurable, I'd be surprised if he didn't. Wonder if he felt a sort of guilt in forgetting them since Nori seemed to be working towards curing them(?) this whole time. At least, I assume that's one of her end goals in the system

Nico have me a small laugh this episode and in the preview lol I gotta say, she's surprisingly my 2nd favorite female character in this anime, maybe even my first haha

Jun 11, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2015
Fuchs23 said:
GuidedCursor said:

Well. Sonozaki was cheerful child. What they did to her is horrible. This is experiment- everything can go wrong. She wants to help these children and thats obviously right thing to do. But at the same time she agrees to use, sacrifice other people. Does she cares only about those 19 and the rest is just nothing and can be used to help reach her goal?

I think so. She's like the victim and villain. She should has a chance to redeem herself. I hope we'll find out next week.

Jun 11, 2016 1:30 PM

Feb 2016
JkayW said:
Episode is shit like all the others. You expect me to care about a character you did nothing with for 9 episodes. Fuck off.

Wow, such constructive criticism. I'm blown away.
Jun 11, 2016 1:51 PM

Dec 2014
This episode finally ended it all for the group and also threw the revelation of the first kiznaiver experiment... I am just shocked... and dont know what to say anymore
Jun 11, 2016 2:06 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, I really liked this episode! I wish this anime had more episodes, more time between the plot and the character development would be a lot nicer :S Oh well, I still liked it.

Nico is so precious! Love her. Best girl.
Her and Hisomu's interactions are so cute. I loved that scene with them and Katsuhira dancing in a circle lol

ARGH CHIDORI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
GURL, YOU MAKE IT HARD TO DEFEND YOU HALP
I guess it is her personality but MAN. I WANT TO SLAP HER SO HARD.
I liked Tenga's attitude. If I was him I would prefer to be rejected too. Just do it *Shia's style*. It is going to hurt, but I will eventually be free from it and life goes on.

Not going to judge Sonozaki because I don't know WHY she is doing all of this shit. Because yeah, what she is doing is wrong, but I don't know her motivation, so I can't say she is that much a bad guy (I mean, like she is doing it because of some shady benefit...money, fame, lolz).

Last scene was sad. So sad. All that people were just, kinda there. And not there at the same time. Really sad. (DON'T CRY KENMAAAA Ç-Ç)

Not Chidori.
Or Tumblr.

Jun 11, 2016 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
We see more forced relationships, more unrelated plot lines, more plot convenience, and more plot holes. In other words a pretty standard episode for a train wreck of the season.
Jun 11, 2016 2:10 PM

Aug 2015
Glad to see they finally decided to tell us what happened to the first group of Kiznaivers. It's so sad, but it was sort of expected given it was likely their first try. Poor Nori having to endure so much TT^TT Even though she looks 'deadpan' most of the time, considering what she has been through, she is actually holding up pretty well. Hang in there Nori!

The first part of the episode was mostly cute. The trio Hisomu, Nico and Katsuhira interacting and just being happy was a nice break from the gloomy parts.
Jun 11, 2016 2:12 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, those researchers are such ass.
Ruin those kid life for an experiment.
Katsuhira cry...when he saw all his childhood friend with empty self.
TT^TT
Jun 11, 2016 2:15 PM

Feb 2012

And this was the moment when I lost my shit and started bawling.

Another great episode that dealt with some of the damage the storm has done. It is really upsetting to see Honoka withdraw herself and indirectly reject Yuta who must be in pain, too. Nico was the stream of light amongst the clouds, doing her best even though she was also hurt. I like that Hisomu has finally gotten more characterisation in this episode and was actually given a purpose instead of just being there, as it was bothering me for the past episodes. Also, I wish Tenga punched that scum of a teacher tbh.

On the other hand I just can't feel sorry for Chidori. With the revelations of this episode, I much prefer Sonozaki to her. That being said, someone has predicted that Sonozaki might have been taking on too much pain from the previous Kizna experiment, but this is actually insane. And then seeing all these completely numb people alongside their child selves, with the reveal that Sonozaki was actually very cheerful as a child... This was too much for my heart. I got way too invested in these characters and now I am too emotional over them lol.

Now I understand the dynamics between Katsuhira and Sonozaki better, and I am sailing this ship. Please don't crash and burn.
Jun 11, 2016 2:19 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Interesting reveal. That explains a lot about Nori and her general behaviour.

Chidori still not taking it well I see.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 11, 2016 2:19 PM

Jan 2014
Nico trying to become friends with everybody again :P well that was a sweet moment.. too bad servere pain followed that till the end. Nineteen times the pain of all the kids, whoa ( ゚д゚ ). Something is happening though.. since Mutsumi said Noriko can't feel pain, even though Katsuhira felt hers. Mmm don't you pull some cliche *magic moment* something something.. and then everybody got their pain back. TRIGGER, I expect a great ending >_>
Jun 11, 2016 2:26 PM

May 2015
I still don't understand why Hisomu is even part of the cast, from what I remember the only useful thing he did is bring food to Katsuhira in this episode. Easily the character I dislike the most.

I don't get the transition from losing sense of pain to become stoned like that, I don't feel pity for them but curiosity, I would like this to be more elaborated.

Another thing I find difficult to accept is how they are treating sensations and feelings like something materialistic and they can move them from a person to the other which doesn't make sense to me. Also why isn't possible to undo the kizna to the old kids like they did with the new teenagers?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.