Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »
Oct 4, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2010
@AoshiJP
hmm A reminds me Shinobu from Ninin ga Shinobuden .-.

@Kiyomice
Erza - fairy tail
FoynOct 4, 2016 8:08 PM
Oct 4, 2016 8:16 PM
Sep 2016
[quote=Foyn message=48031588]@AoshiJP
hmm A reminds me Shinobu from Ninin ga Shinobuden .-.

@Foyn Yeah, it's her! Thanks! I just found the missing piece of hair lol
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/26006
Oct 4, 2016 8:18 PM

Jan 2016
So I was looking up some Japanese VA in LoL and came across this, which anime are these?

Oct 4, 2016 8:25 PM

Sep 2016
Misaka said:
So I was looking up some Japanese VA in LoL and came across this, which anime are these?

1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Hellsing
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Oct 4, 2016 8:36 PM

Jan 2016
NuitTombee said:
Misaka said:

1. Naruto
2. One Piece
3. Hellsing

Thanks, I had forgotten the last one, it's been almost a year since I watched it, rip.
Never been into Naruto as well, may give OP a go again.
Oct 4, 2016 10:25 PM
Feb 2016
Hi. I saw a picture yesterday while scrolling on my News feed but I can't seem to find it now. I just wanted to ask the name of the anime on that picture. In the first picture, there was this guy visiting an all girls orphanage or something like that. Then in the second picture, the guy visits the orphanage and all of them are corpse covered in white sheets of blanket. Sorry for being a little vague on this one but could you please tell me if this sounds familiar to you?
Oct 4, 2016 11:17 PM

Aug 2016
I'm looking for an anime I saw about 3 or 4 years ago. I remember that the protagonist was in a coma for a few years but when he woke his body remained in the same age at the time he fell into coma, then he meets a girl who had the same situation as him. I do not remember the name of any character so it is very difficult to me find the anime.
Thank you and sorry if I made a mistake, my English is not perfect yet. :)
Oct 4, 2016 11:42 PM

Sep 2015
Could someone please identify each anime under 'RIGHT NOW' column? I actually already knew several of them but to ascertain and as confirmation please do identify all of them for me. Thank you very much.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Oct 4, 2016 11:52 PM

Sep 2016
UpperCat said:
Could someone please identify each anime under 'RIGHT NOW' column? I actually already knew several of them but to ascertain and as confirmation please do identify all of them for me. Thank you very much.

Using numbers for rows and letters for columns.

3A - Usagi Drop
3D - One of the Monogatari series I think.
4B - Pretty sure that's Nagato and Kyon, don't know which show.
Oct 5, 2016 12:03 AM

Mar 2008
UpperCat said:

Using Nuit's above system:
1a - Sairaiya Goyou
1b - Sakamichi no Apollon
1c - Space Brothers?
1d - Hellsing Ultimate

2a - Fate (Zero?)
2b - Jormungand
2c - Madoka Magica
2d - Mardock Scramble?

3a - Usagi Drop
3b - Rainbow
3c - Tiger & Bunny
3d - Monogatari Series

4a - Psycho Pass
4b - The Melancholy of Suzumia Haruhi (film)
4c - Steins;Gate
4d - Gundam Unicorn

5a - Hyouge Mono
5b - Break Blade
5c - Sakamichi Apollon again?
5d - Kaiji (S2?)

? indicating a little uncertainty
Oct 5, 2016 1:25 AM
Dec 2015
KoroKokoro said:
Hi. I saw a picture yesterday while scrolling on my News feed but I can't seem to find it now. I just wanted to ask the name of the anime on that picture. In the first picture, there was this guy visiting an all girls orphanage or something like that. Then in the second picture, the guy visits the orphanage and all of them are corpse covered in white sheets of blanket. Sorry for being a little vague on this one but could you please tell me if this sounds familiar to you?

Black Bullet maybe
Oct 5, 2016 2:14 AM

Sep 2015
@NuitTombee and @Ckan Thank you in advance for the answer.

I was particularly very interested to know the name of that exchanging blow mecha anime among the others and now I got them. Thanks again.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Oct 5, 2016 2:27 AM

Apr 2016
Raccoon_Citizen said:
Hi,
I need help identifying a certain ost if that's possible in this topic.

Btw, spoilers, it's in the last episode of Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori/Hell Girl 2nd Season.

Nothing found?
Oct 5, 2016 5:39 AM
Sep 2014
Character/anime would be nice for this gif

Thanks in advance
Oct 5, 2016 5:55 AM

Mar 2008
Tsun said:
Character/anime would be nice for this gif

Thanks in advance

Inugami's female form, from Gugure Kokkuri-san.
Oct 5, 2016 8:51 AM

Oct 2014
hey which anime are these from?

Words
Oct 5, 2016 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
Oct 5, 2016 8:55 AM

Jul 2016
@oneesamabence First is Hato from Genshiken Nidame
Oct 5, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2016

Thank you!! :3
Oct 5, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2015
Hikari-tan said:

1- She is Kooh, from the game Pangya

2- I don't know, but ask here Twintail Characters Club

3- Don't know either
Oct 5, 2016 12:55 PM
Sep 2016
Im trying to find this anime but I can't remember the name nor can I find the video I first heard about it from. It starts off with this guy who is saved by these 3 girls ( I think ) who fight monsters using magic pendents. The more they use them the more it kills or turns them into monsters or something like that. One of the girls dies so another one goes back in time to try to save her but fails over and over again. It came out in the last few years I think. If anyone can help I would be very thankful, peace
Oct 5, 2016 1:09 PM
Oct 2016
In the beginning of the first episode two girls are making a tv-show, they are in the street joking around with the cameraman ( the girls are wearing scooter-helmets). They go into a public restroom and the water is dripping from the sink, suddenly the water starts dripping in the opposite direction and suddenly the girls (or one of them) are in a world with fog and a swamp and there are monsters. I also remember that there is a guy fighting these monsters as they are coming into the human-world. The guy fights with a sword and has a black armor and helmet that is activated by a medallion (I think its a red one on the chest of the armour) The guy who fights has a little girl who watches out for him ( she counts to ten in japanese each time before he fights) the girl is small (dont think she is supposed to be human), has long hair in ponytails and ribbons in her hair, and eye goggles on her head. She always watches the fights from a distance. Does anyone recognize it?
Oct 5, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
Pygmytyrant said:
Im trying to find this anime but I can't remember the name nor can I find the video I first heard about it from. It starts off with this guy who is saved by these 3 girls ( I think ) who fight monsters using magic pendents. The more they use them the more it kills or turns them into monsters or something like that. One of the girls dies so another one goes back in time to try to save her but fails over and over again. It came out in the last few years I think. If anyone can help I would be very thankful, peace
Looks a lot like Madoka.
Oct 5, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2016
Oct 5, 2016 1:30 PM

Sep 2016
Sky_Line said:
Hikari-tan said:

1- She is Kooh, from the game Pangya

2- I don't know, but ask here Twintail Characters Club

3- Don't know either

Oct 5, 2016 1:45 PM

Oct 2015
Oct 5, 2016 2:13 PM

Dec 2011
Peggy3c said:
In the beginning of the first episode two girls are making a tv-show, they are in the street joking around with the cameraman ( the girls are wearing scooter-helmets). They go into a public restroom and the water is dripping from the sink, suddenly the water starts dripping in the opposite direction and suddenly the girls (or one of them) are in a world with fog and a swamp and there are monsters. I also remember that there is a guy fighting these monsters as they are coming into the human-world. The guy fights with a sword and has a black armor and helmet that is activated by a medallion (I think its a red one on the chest of the armour) The guy who fights has a little girl who watches out for him ( she counts to ten in japanese each time before he fights) the girl is small (dont think she is supposed to be human), has long hair in ponytails and ribbons in her hair, and eye goggles on her head. She always watches the fights from a distance. Does anyone recognize it?

I think it's Karas. Could be wrong though.

Oct 5, 2016 2:23 PM
Oct 2016
rainasu said:
Peggy3c said:

I think it's Karas. Could be wrong though.

YES!!!! thank you so much! <3 have been googling for hours
Oct 5, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2008

Gintama fanart. Hijikata and Gintoki.

Not sure who the artist is, didn't bother to look it up.
Oct 5, 2016 4:50 PM
Sep 2016
mozgow said:
Pygmytyrant said:

Looks a lot like Madoka.

I looked it up and I think this is the anime I was looking for. Thanks so much :D
Oct 5, 2016 5:19 PM

Aug 2013
Hikari-tan said:

apparently, 2 is an original illustration from kirino kasumu

Source: https://yande.re/post/show/168049
Oct 5, 2016 6:14 PM

May 2011
Hikari-tan said:

Kishou Seireiki, a light novel.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/157468
Oct 5, 2016 7:27 PM

Sep 2016
Ruffette said:
Hikari-tan said:

apparently, 2 is an original illustration from kirino kasumu

Source: https://yande.re/post/show/168049
Zekamashi said:
Hikari-tan said:

Kishou Seireiki, a light novel.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/157468

Thanks, both of you! :3
Oct 5, 2016 11:18 PM
Apr 2014
Anyone know this anime?

http://imgur.com/a/3zqFD
Oct 5, 2016 11:39 PM

Sep 2016

Looks to be Kung Fury.
Oct 5, 2016 11:43 PM
Oct 6, 2016 12:49 AM

Sep 2016

What are you responding to? I checked this and the previous three pages but saw nothing by a Cloth83.
Oct 6, 2016 12:50 AM

Apr 2013
NuitTombee said:

What are you responding to? I checked this and the previous three pages but saw nothing by a Cloth83.

Also the last time he was online was in June xD
Oct 6, 2016 12:56 AM

Apr 2015
NuitTombee said:

First page it seems.
Oct 6, 2016 1:15 AM

Sep 2010
lol true~ I wonder wut was it tho .-.
Oct 6, 2016 8:18 AM
Jul 2015
hey there ,i desperately want to find one animation from 80s or 90s but i do not know its name .its about one boy that accidentally mixed up spaghetti and other ingredients and makes 2-3-4 ninjas that slightly looks like turtle ninjas from spaghetti .i may be wrong but there is a big possibility that it was broadcast on cartoon network or fox kids
does anyone knows it
thank you!
Oct 6, 2016 8:23 AM

Feb 2016
Powerpuff Ninja Pastas
ask if you need more help, np

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Oct 6, 2016 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Dishonest said:
Teenage Powerpuff Ninja Pastas

That sounds much better now don't you think?? xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 6, 2016 8:52 AM
Dec 2011
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

63 by EpicO4 »»
20 seconds ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

62 by LostSpectre »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

22 by Ohayotaku »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

7 by NubFix »»
5 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others? ( 1 2 )

WatchTillTandava - Today

54 by NubFix »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.