Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 6, 2016 9:34 AM

Nov 2011
Glad to see Coco doing better these chapters.

As for the past, I think she can move on about her parents.
Stark700Jun 8, 2016 11:33 AM
Jun 6, 2016 10:28 AM

Aug 2015
So Kuro killing all her friends was a dream? Gotta reread some chapters

But it's nice seeing Coco getting better, I miss Kuro already though ;_;
Jun 7, 2016 4:01 AM

Mar 2015
okay, this is really fucked up, gig her perent actually killed or just accident? did kuro just leave that way? did she just apologize him that way?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 7, 2019 6:32 PM

Oct 2017
Good to see Coco is doing well and she has her memories back. I'm sad that Kuro is most likely gone forever. Also mad that the doctor killed her parents and she doesn't seem angry with him.
May 1, 2020 10:38 PM

Sep 2009
BlaveBliss said:
Good to see Coco is doing well and she has her memories back. I'm sad that Kuro is most likely gone forever. Also mad that the doctor killed her parents and she doesn't seem angry with him.

Doc killed her parents? Wtf? They made they own decision to go by car or to move to this town.
May 1, 2020 11:52 PM

Oct 2017
Banu02 said:
BlaveBliss said:

Doc killed her parents? Wtf? They made they own decision to go by car or to move to this town.

In the early chapters as Coco's parents are driving the car away one of the monsters explodes causing the car crash. In this very chapter the Doctor admits that "he is to blame for the accident. There were too many secrets about this town and mansion." I interpret this as he caused the creature to explode which distracted her parents causing the crash, killing them and keeping the secrets safe.
Dec 1, 2020 5:37 AM

May 2020
BlaveBliss said:
Banu02 said:

In the early chapters as Coco's parents are driving the car away one of the monsters explodes causing the car crash. In this very chapter the Doctor admits that "he is to blame for the accident. There were too many secrets about this town and mansion." I interpret this as he caused the creature to explode which distracted her parents causing the crash, killing them and keeping the secrets safe.

I don't really think that's what happened. I'm pretty sure he felt guilty that he never told Coco's parents the whole truth about the responsibilities they undertook and also, he's the one who gave them the car they were driving. I took it assume he just feels very guilty for indirectly causing their deaths, not that he had anything to directly do with their death. Unless I missed something important.
Sep 5, 2021 3:24 AM

Oct 2017
BlaveBliss said:

TitanInsane said:

I don't really think that's what happened. I'm pretty sure he felt guilty that he never told Coco's parents the whole truth about the responsibilities they undertook and also, he's the one who gave them the car they were driving. I took it assume he just feels very guilty for indirectly causing their deaths, not that he had anything to directly do with their death. Unless I missed something important.

I felt the same way as blavebliss at first, that the doctor said he was the one who caused it - and was kinda pissed she had forgave him to

But with titaninsanes comment - i think maybe some of the secrets were that they could explode and that they shouldnt of have their damn windows down.

I also don't understand why he told them to go at dark - seems more dangerous then as well - so i also figured he set them up because of that and put them in harms way on purpose.

I just really don't know for sure as of yet.
Jan 31, 2023 8:35 AM
Jun 2020
GodOfWolves said:
BlaveBliss said:

TitanInsane said:

I felt the same way as blavebliss at first, that the doctor said he was the one who caused it - and was kinda pissed she had forgave him to

But with titaninsanes comment - i think maybe some of the secrets were that they could explode and that they shouldnt of have their damn windows down.

I also don't understand why he told them to go at dark - seems more dangerous then as well - so i also figured he set them up because of that and put them in harms way on purpose.

I just really don't know for sure as of yet.
GodOfWolves said:

I figured I'm like years late but just to clear things. It was mentioned somewhere in the story that the monsters are (either) not active or not as dangerous during night time/the dark. So I think that's why they started going during the dawn. Though I can agree with the other theory regarding the explosion and window thing, lol.
Rants and possibly reviewing shows I have watched.

More topics from this board

» Kuro Chapters 180-186 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2016

8 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:41 AM

» Kuro Chapters 152-163 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2016

4 by hanakocheeks »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:15 AM

» Kuro Chapters 195-198 Discussion [END]

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

25 by waalex11 »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:17 AM

» Anime Adaptation?

Miyoko15 - Oct 10, 2022

2 by waalex11 »»
Jan 16, 2023 1:23 AM

» Where to read?

Kbenicio - Jan 26, 2020

9 by iShipMyFriends »»
Sep 13, 2022 6:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.