Forum Settings
Forums

You ever liked any games that everyone else just hates?

New
Jun 3, 2016 1:07 AM

Oct 2013
Like everywhere you look you just see people bashing it and really hating on it but you feel the exact opposite way?

I felt like that with Assassin's Creed Revelations. I absolutely hated Brotherhood, it was just a snooze fest. Story sucked ass man, gameplay was boring despite all the new things you could do and while combat was easier, it didn't have the same satisfaction as before when take out your enemies. I hated Rome too, AC2 areas looked so much nicer to me.

Multiplayer was nice though, ain't gonna lie.

AC Revelations had a pretty good story. Graphics were amazing and the areas were much nicer looking. Gameplay was sameish but I enjoyed it, especially after getting that hook, made climbing easier and was cool.

I'm aware that the Brotherhood story Coul have made me hate the rest of the game so much but I still can't bring myself to like it.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 3, 2016 6:28 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Cod Ghosts in my opinion was one of the best cod games in a long time, great kill times, maps, infested aliens were a nice break from the zombies as well as enjoyed the pacing of the game and felt it was more realistic. Though COD Ghosts seems to be one of the most hated ones and blamed for the release of AW, BO3 and IW titles.

F.E.A.R.2 and F.3.A.R., a lot of fans of the first game claimed all they were, were shitty jump scare remakes of a perfect horror game but I enjoyed the second and third one and think its better than the original F.E.A.R.

Fable 3, I like Fable3 more than Fable 2 though I have never played the first one so I cant compare it to that, Fable 3 seems to be hated by fable fans as the worse one though I dont know why really, it was one of the first games I 100% all the achievement's in and was one of the first Xbox360 games I bought.

Final Fantasy 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns, seems a lot of people discredit the game and say its a dumb hack and slash (even thought its turn based combat?!) and say it has no story, too linear, no side quests, which tbh I see as kind of bullshit since there are several side quests, there is a massive world in several time plains and 99% of games have a linear main story. I know there are fans of the series who hang people who say it but, its one of the better FF games I have played.
Jun 3, 2016 6:56 AM

May 2010
PurplePanties said:

Final Fantasy 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns, seems a lot of people discredit the game and say its a dumb hack and slash (even thought its turn based combat?!) and say it has no story, too linear, no side quests, which tbh I see as kind of bullshit since there are several side quests, there is a massive world in several time plains and 99% of games have a linear main story. I know there are fans of the series who hang people who say it but, its one of the better FF games I have played.

I've never heard anyone say it's a hack and slash. The linearity is mostly about the first 13, and it's very much true. The sidequests in that are dumb.

That said, I still enjoy all of them including the first one. The first one had an excellent story
Jun 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Feb 2015
I love Minecraft, even though everyone, on MAL at least, seems to like to hate on it, lol.
Jun 3, 2016 7:27 AM

Oct 2013
Milennin said:
I love Minecraft, even though everyone, on MAL at least, seems to like to hate on it, lol.

Minecraft is universally loved tbh. MAL is full of aliens and I'm 1 of em.

MAL's philosophy is this. If its popular, hate it, if its not popular, hate it anyway.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 3, 2016 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

They're really good games for me, everyone's bashing them and blaming nostalgia for their popularity but still today I can easily plug in my Nintendo Wii, create new save files and complete the games again.
Jun 3, 2016 8:30 AM

Oct 2015
No single examples in particular but I am a big fan of shmups and arcade games in general, that many people dismiss as being "primitive, stupid games made only to take the player's money".
Jun 3, 2016 10:15 AM

Nov 2015
Castlevania Lords of Shadows series: It was hack n slash with a decent combat (insta-win for me) plus it had some real nice aesthetics (double plus for me). I loved this series just as much as others hated it.

Stronghold Legends: Now, compared to the legendary Crusader, this sucked ass, yes. But it was a fine game in its own rights. I had fun times with it. Especially the campaigns.

F.3.A.R: The gunplay was smooth as hell, there was Alma in it (<3) and overall it was a fine game. I didn't 'love' it, but I didn't hate it either. It was short on scares compared to the original but the shooting mechanics were fun.

Crysis series: Admittedly, I'm a graphics whore. Given Crysis' gunplay over that, I was sure to fall for it. I'm one of those few who actually cared about the story; though I have to admit that Crysis 2's last mission was one hell of a letdown -- never been letdown that hard. The music in Crysis series is one of the finest you'll come across.
Jun 3, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2013
policemanking said:
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

They're really good games for me, everyone's bashing them and blaming nostalgia for their popularity but still today I can easily plug in my Nintendo Wii, create new save files and complete the games again.

Sonic Adventure series got a special place in ma heart man. Still love em to this day. 1st is cheesy as fuck but I love the vibe and just both of are the better of the 3d Sonic Games along with Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours.

Some say Sonic Unleashed is actually Sonic Adventure 3 since in Japan its called Sonic World Adventure but I don't see it that way at all. Its too different.

Just once, I would love for a more mature Sonic game. Gameplay 9f Sonic Adventure 2 with an expanded and heavily improved hub worlds from Sonic Adventure 1. Get the same composer too coz I love the music. Add a mature vibe like not dark n gritty with tons of gore and swearing like the horrible Shadow The Hedgehog game but just more grown up. We see Sonic more grown up and kinda mellowed out but can still be wild and cool when he wants to be.

SEGA would never do it though and just bring out a new Sonic Boom....
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 3, 2016 11:10 AM

Oct 2013
Shaheen- said:
Castlevania Lords of Shadows series: It was hack n slash with a decent combat (insta-win for me) plus it had some real nice aesthetics (double plus for me). I loved this series just as much as others hated it.

Stronghold Legends: Now, compared to the legendary Crusader, this sucked ass, yes. But it was a fine game in its own rights. I had fun times with it. Especially the campaigns.

F.3.A.R: The gunplay was smooth as hell, there was Alma in it (<3) and overall it was a fine game. I didn't 'love' it, but I didn't hate it either. It was short on scares compared to the original but the shooting mechanics were fun.

Crysis series: Admittedly, I'm a graphics whore. Given Crysis' gunplay over that, I was sure to fall for it. I'm one of those few who actually cared about the story; though I have to admit that Crysis 2's last mission was one hell of a letdown -- never been letdown that hard. The music in Crysis series is one of the finest you'll come across.

Never could complete Crysis 1 bit I really liked Crysis 2. It was too slow but the last quarter showed it really had a good story and was just awesome. It was like suddenly, boom! Everything became action packed and it was awesome.

Music was sick too but its expected with Hans Zimmer behind it.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 3, 2016 11:17 AM

Nov 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Never could complete Crysis 1 bit I really liked Crysis 2. It was too slow but the last quarter showed it really had a good story and was just awesome. It was like suddenly, boom! Everything became action packed and it was awesome.

I was in awe when I heard this:

"Will there ever be an afterlife? I wonder. Choirs of angels or a fiery pit; one unlearns these falsehoods over time but the child who learnt to fear hell is never really gone. To tell the truth, I've had enough of afterlives as it is -- this one has been pretty purgatorial. Almost fifty years of floating in super-cooled jelly like a medical specimen; thoughts creeping like rats through cramped silicon corridors of machines trapped behind video screens and camera systems. Never resting, never sleeping, never ceasing to think about the world I no longer belong to. If this is a taste of an afterlife, then I guess a simple oblivion will do nicely.''
- Jacob Hargreave

(I produced it from memory alone so wording might be a little different)

That was some real awesome writing.
TranceJun 3, 2016 11:30 AM
Jun 3, 2016 11:19 AM

Oct 2013
Shaheen- said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

I was in awe when I heard this:

"Will there ever be an afterlife? I wonder. Choirs of angels or a fiery pit; one unlearns these falsehoods over time but the child who learnt to fear hell is never really gone. Almost fifty years of floating in super-cooled jelly like a medical specimen; thoughts creeping like rats through cramped silicon corridors of machines trapped behind video screens and camera systems. Never resting, never sleeping, never ceasing to think about the world I no longer belong to. If this is a taste of an afterlife, then I guess a simple oblivion will do nicely.''
- Jacob Hargreave

(I produced it from memory alone so wording might be a little different)

That was some real awesome writing.

I dont remember that lol but it is awesome.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 3, 2016 11:46 AM

Nov 2012
PurplePanties said:

F.E.A.R.2 and F.3.A.R., a lot of fans of the first game claimed all they were, were shitty jump scare remakes of a perfect horror game but I enjoyed the second and third one and think its better than the original F.E.A.R.

THANK YOU.

I'm a huge fan of FF Lightning games, they're by far my favorite ones but everyone seems to dislike or hate it. Lightning is a great MC. My love <3

And you're also right about FEAR, I don't think they were better than the original but they weren't bad at all, I think they're equally enjoyable.

I also liked SimCity 2013, it was so much fun to play with my friends and spend time. But it seems to have really low ratings and a lot of haters, I personally found it really enjoyable and spent hours playing it :D
Jun 3, 2016 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
daAmazinFatB0y said:
policemanking said:
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

Sonic Adventure series got a special place in ma heart man. Still love em to this day. 1st is cheesy as fuck but I love the vibe and just both of are the better of the 3d Sonic Games along with Sonic Generations and Sonic Colours.

Some say Sonic Unleashed is actually Sonic Adventure 3 since in Japan its called Sonic World Adventure but I don't see it that way at all. Its too different.

Just once, I would love for a more mature Sonic game. Gameplay 9f Sonic Adventure 2 with an expanded and heavily improved hub worlds from Sonic Adventure 1. Get the same composer too coz I love the music. Add a mature vibe like not dark n gritty with tons of gore and swearing like the horrible Shadow The Hedgehog game but just more grown up. We see Sonic more grown up and kinda mellowed out but can still be wild and cool when he wants to be.

Funny that you say this because I feel like that was what Sonic 06 was trying to accomplish, and look how it turned out. I think 06 is the reason SEGA doesn't want Adventure style Sonic anymore, they're much safer doing more kiddy and simple stuff which is a shame.
Jun 3, 2016 12:33 PM

Oct 2013
policemanking said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Funny that you say this because I feel like that was what Sonic 06 was trying to accomplish, and look how it turned out. I think 06 is the reason SEGA doesn't want Adventure style Sonic anymore, they're much safer doing more kiddy and simple stuff which is a shame.

Sonic 06.....that doesn't exist.....
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 4, 2016 2:17 AM

May 2013
I actually didn't think Batman: Arkham Origins was that bad - but I suppose popular opinion is to fucking hate it lol
Jun 4, 2016 5:22 AM

Oct 2010
killer7:
It still gets the occasional mention in any articles related to SUDA51, but it remains a cult game at heart. It's a shame because the "linear, on-rails" gameplay that most people hated is solid and responsive, with a fun combat system.

Also, in comparison to what I've seen of No More Heroes, killer7's plot is less gleeful insanity and more of 'ambitious, political, open-ended disturbing shit'... and I actually admire the game for that.
If they can ever convince Capcom to greenlight an HD remake, I think SUDA51 could take the opportunity to expand on the game's story. (For example, Kaede, Kevin, Coyote and Mask de Smith could have their own levels.)
Jun 4, 2016 5:39 AM

Apr 2016
Yup, and I do not care. haha

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Call of Duty (older games!)
  • Resident Evil VI
  • Resident Evil V
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Two Worlds
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo: Reach
  • Halo ODST
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • Dragonriders of Pern (sega dreamcast)
  • Star Wars: The Old Republoc
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (apparently a lot of people hate this game)

"Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."
Jun 4, 2016 7:37 AM

Dec 2011
I liked Silent Hill Homecoming when I last played it 5 or 6 years ago.

Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil VI
  • Resident Evil V
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Two Worlds
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST
  • Mass Effect 3

Half those games aren't hated though.
Jun 4, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2016
ExampleZ said:
I liked Silent Hill Homecoming when I last played it 5 or 6 years ago.

Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil VI
  • Resident Evil V
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Two Worlds
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST
  • Mass Effect 3

Half those games aren't hated though.

What? Which ones? I only ever encounter hate for them, less so for GTA IV and NV, but still a lot..

Jun 4, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2011
Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil V
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST

These ones don't.
Jun 4, 2016 7:56 AM

Apr 2016
ExampleZ said:
Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil V
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST

These ones don't.

This is the first time I have encountered. Tumblr, reddit, forums, reviews all express hate...especially for FFXII and Halo: Reach.

Jun 4, 2016 7:59 AM

Dec 2011
Rhaeserys said:
ExampleZ said:

These ones don't.

This is the first time I have encountered. Tumblr, reddit, forums, reviews all express hate...especially for FFXII and Halo: Reach.

Well I don't go on tumblr or reddit but I see a lot less hate for FFXII than for other games in the series. Especially around here I see it praised a lot.
Jun 4, 2016 8:21 AM

Sep 2014
Evolve. Solid FPS with a more "fresh" approach to your usual core mechanics. It had (and still has) a shit ton of glitches, poor matchmaking since release, and some serious balancing issues, but it wasn't as bad as a lot of people seem to say it is.
It could have used some polishing, some more depth and variety and obviously some glitch testers who knew how to actually do their job, but the gritty result was still a fun game on its own nonetheless.
Jun 4, 2016 8:39 AM

Apr 2016
ExampleZ said:

Well I don't go on tumblr or reddit but I see a lot less hate for FFXII than for other games in the series. Especially around here I see it praised a lot.

Oh, well go to those places or FF forums. It is not only the least liked FF title, many anti FF people pick it as the second word game in the series (right after 13 now). I also hear a lot of crap about how ODST and Reach are horrible games and that TP is the worst LoZ title so far.

Jun 4, 2016 8:43 AM
Sep 2015
COD Advanced Warfare - Loads of people criticised it massively for being so different but I'd argue that's what made it so good. It refreshed a franchise that had become stale a long time ago. Managed to get to Prestige Master 3 by the end of the game and accumulated more time played on it than any other CoD (even CoD4). Not to forget that as someone who quite enjoys shotguns, the Blunderbuss added later on was a weapon beyond my wildest dreams. So fun to use :)

Jun 4, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2014
- Dark Souls 2. Everyone hopped on the bandwagon after Matthewmatosis made his critique video. I'm also in a cancerous Dark Souls group on facebook (which I plan on leaving) and most of the members talk shit about the game, probably unironically. Dark Souls community is one of the worst I've seen.

- I like some of the Call of Duty titles.

- Assassin's Creed 3.

- I don't know if Kotor 2 counts. A lot of people think it's disappointing.
Jun 4, 2016 10:55 AM

Oct 2013
Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil VI
  • Resident Evil V
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Two Worlds
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST
  • Mass Effect 3

A lot of aren't even hated dude....
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 4, 2016 3:56 PM

Apr 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Rhaeserys said:

• Final Fantasy XII
  • Resident Evil VI
  • Resident Evil V
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Two Worlds
  • Star Trek Online
  • Far Cry 2
  • Halo ODST
  • Mass Effect 3

What in the world....okay, this forum is entirely different then, because I can't escape the dislike for them.

Jun 4, 2016 4:34 PM

Nov 2011
Probably Shadowrun (The PC cross 360 FPS game).

People shat on it for pandering to controller players and the game is dead now, but it gave me hours of amazing fun.

Rhaeserys said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

What in the world....okay, this forum is entirely different then, because I can't escape the dislike for them.

All of these except for maybe Two Worlds is pretty much well-liked.

Two Worlds would have been pretty good too if not for how shitty the first game was made. Glitches and lag galore, but the game was solid otherwise.

ODST is pretty beloved for the campaign and Reach is more on the "It's okay" side, but just blind-sided people with the implementation of "Spartan abilities".

Mass Effect 3 is well known for its shit ending, but gameplay, visuals and everything leading up to that ending was praised to be amazing. People love TP and Skyward Sword, it's just the "Hardcore LoZ fans" trying to shit on each other for not having the same favorite game. It's a joke when people say either are shit when both still scored 4/5s, 9/10s and over 90/100 from reviewers/critics and have a huge fanbase.

I could go on, but all those games are relatively solid... or maybe you and I just have similar shit taste.

Probably depends on what forum you go to. If you go to the Zelda sub-reddit prepare your anus for not having the same favorite LoZ.
RagixJun 4, 2016 4:38 PM
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jun 4, 2016 4:39 PM

May 2013
Voidling said:
- Dark Souls 2. Everyone hopped on the bandwagon after Matthewmatosis made his critique video. I'm also in a cancerous Dark Souls group on facebook (which I plan on leaving) and most of the members talk shit about the game, probably unironically. Dark Souls community is one of the worst I've seen.

I love Dark Souls 2. It's probably the worst in the series - but it's still excellent. Hell, I liked it enough to 100% achiev the original release - then get the Platinum trophy when I bought Scholar of the First Sin for ps4. The Dark Souls community can be great - those of us who have been around since Demon's Souls can attest...but it's become a haven for "git gud" mentality, memes, and hyperbole - I guess that's what happens when something niche becomes really popular.
Jun 4, 2016 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
Ragix said:
Probably Shadowrun (The PC cross 360 FPS game).

People shat on it for pandering to controller players and the game is dead now, but it gave me hours of amazing fun.

Rhaeserys said:

All of these except for maybe Two Worlds is pretty much well-liked.

Two Worlds would have been pretty good too if not for how shitty the first game was made. Glitches and lag galore, but the game was solid otherwise.

ODST is pretty beloved for the campaign and Reach is more on the "It's okay" side, but just blind-sided people with the implementation of "Spartan abilities".

Mass Effect 3 is well known for its shit ending, but gameplay, visuals and everything leading up to that ending was praised to be amazing. People love TP and Skyward Sword, it's just the "Hardcore LoZ fans" trying to shit on each other for not having the same favorite game. It's a joke when people say either are shit when both still scored 4/5s, 9/10s and over 90/100 from reviewers/critics and have a huge fanbase.

I could go on, but all those games are relatively solid... or maybe you and I just have similar shit taste.

Probably depends on what forum you go to. If you go to the Zelda sub-reddit prepare your anus for not having the same favorite LoZ.

I think it is just a case of similar tastes, because I seriously cannot escape it. I have to constantly defend Mass Effect 3 is a good game overall, even if people disagree with the ending choices made, or that FFXII is a good game etc.

Or maybe Tumblr and game specific forums are just generally flooded with people who have horrible taste...

Jun 4, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2013
Oh, I'll also add Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga. It's janky as fuck - but I found it endearing...like playing a hidden gem from the 90s lol
Jun 4, 2016 4:45 PM

Nov 2011
Rhaeserys said:

I think it is just a case of similar tastes, because I seriously cannot escape it. I have to constantly defend Mass Effect 3 is a good game overall, even if people disagree with the ending choices made, or that FFXII is a good game etc.

Or maybe Tumblr and game specific forums are just generally flooded with people who have horrible taste...

I'm thinking now it's the sites you're visiting. Tumblr is the last place I'd ever go to for a video game discussion.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jun 4, 2016 4:46 PM

Oct 2013
Rhaeserys said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

• Final Fantasy XII - Hated
  • Call of Duty (older games!) - Lot of people respect the older COD games, especially World At War
  • Resident Evil VI - Hated
  • Resident Evil V - Hated
  • Fallout: New Vegas - Loved by many
  • Grand Theft Auto IV - Still loved by many, just stupid newby kids sayin its shite just coz its old.
  • Two Worlds - no clue
  • Star Trek Online - no clue
  • Far Cry 2 - Not hated
  • Halo: Reach - Loved
  • Halo ODST - not sure
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - not sure
  • Dragonriders of Pern (sega dreamcast) - no clue
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic - Considered as one of the greatest MMO's of today and still loved to this day.
  • Mass Effect 3 - Only hated for its ending, Everything else was praised by critics and fans
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Considered one of THE best Zelda games ever made and one of the greatest games of all time.
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (apparently a lot of people hate this game) - Skyward Sword is underrated imo and it does have a fan base. (I ain't completed it though)
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 4, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2016
Ragix said:

I'm thinking now it's the sites you're visiting. Tumblr is the last place I'd ever go to for a video game discussion.

I definitely don't go there for the discussions, but I have seen it. Lots of Final Fantasy forums, for example, also show the hate for FFXII.

daAmazinFatB0y said:

• Call of Duty (older games!) - Lot of people respect the older COD games, especially World At War
  • Grand Theft Auto IV - Still loved by many, just stupid newby kids sayin its shite just coz its old.
  • Two Worlds - no clue
  • Far Cry 2 - Not hated
  • Halo ODST - not sure
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic - Considered as one of the greatest MMO's of today and still loved to this day.
  • Mass Effect 3 - Only hated for its ending, Everything else was praised by critics and fans
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Considered one of THE best Zelda games ever made and one of the greatest games of all time.
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (apparently a lot of people hate this game) - Skyward Sword is underrated imo and it does have a fan base. (I ain't completed it though)

Well, well...wait, you seriously never encountered people who hate SW:TOR? I wish I could erase the memory of them...

Jun 5, 2016 1:11 AM

Jul 2015
Every person I've talked to about Fable 2 hated it. It's rare they I replay games honestly and I replayed that tons. I also hated AC: Brotherhood and have always seen universal love for it.
Jun 5, 2016 1:15 AM

Jan 2015
Not sure if that counts but i really liked Assassin's creed black flag. Actually that's my favourite game of the AC series.
Jun 5, 2016 1:17 AM

Oct 2013
smelldemon said:
Not sure if that counts but i really liked Assassin's creed black flag. Actually that's my favourite game of the AC series.

Well AC series is hated but Black Flag was loved by many so..not really lol
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 5, 2016 1:18 AM

Oct 2013
Rhaeserys said:
Ragix said:

I definitely don't go there for the discussions, but I have seen it. Lots of Final Fantasy forums, for example, also show the hate for FFXII.

daAmazinFatB0y said:

• Two Worlds - no clue
  • Far Cry 2 - Not hated
  • Halo ODST - not sure

Well, well...wait, you seriously never encountered people who hate SW:TOR? I wish I could erase the memory of them...

M8 your gonna encounter many people who hate it and other games but the amount of people who love it, outshine the hated few.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 5, 2016 1:20 AM

May 2016
I really enjoy playing Dark Souls 3 but all my friends refuse to play it because its "too hard".

Other than that I usually share the same interest in games, especially if they have action and a story.
lame...
Jun 5, 2016 1:23 AM

Oct 2013
3mantheGman said:
I really enjoy playing Dark Souls 3 but all my friends refuse to play it because its "too hard".

Other than that I usually share the same interest in games, especially if they have action and a story.

I hate it when people say "its too hard" and they refuse to play it lol I'm just like man, stick with it and it won't be so damn hard. Handholding games have really softened people up.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 5, 2016 1:42 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
3mantheGman said:

I hate it when people say "its too hard" and they refuse to play it lol I'm just like man, stick with it and it won't be so damn hard. Handholding games have really softened people up.

So true man, I hear people all the time saying "Yea I'm a hardcore gamer" and then when I ask them what kind of games they play they reply with something like "Angry Birds and Slither.io". Like man you could barely get away with the title 'gamer'.
lame...
Jun 5, 2016 1:48 AM

Apr 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:

M8 your gonna encounter many people who hate it and other games but the amount of people who love it, outshine the hated few.

I really wish that had been my experience so far. So much hate...damn dark side of the Force. :(

Jun 5, 2016 2:19 AM

Oct 2013
3mantheGman said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

So true man, I hear people all the time saying "Yea I'm a hardcore gamer" and then when I ask them what kind of games they play they reply with something like "Angry Birds and Slither.io". Like man you could barely get away with the title 'gamer'.

Angry birds lol. I never tried it before.

I felt the same way when Demons Souls came out. Id be the guy who picked the easiest difficulty in all the games I played lol then DeS comes along gives me this unusual interest. My m8 then mentions it later and gives me that final push and we both get it around the same time. Never looked back.

Speaking of which. I laughed my ass off at DkS2 players complaining about the slow health capping haha! Ain't got shit on DeS
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 5, 2016 4:21 AM
Jul 2015
Diablo 3 - It deserved all the hate and more in the past, but with the expansion now it is a wonderful game.

Fallout 4 - Even if it is the worst 3D fallout by far, it was a nice game.

3mantheGman said:
"Dark Souls" blablabla "too hard"

Dark Souls hard? Do they even know what hard means?

Jun 5, 2016 4:24 AM

May 2016
Shinjisus said:
Diablo 3 - It deserved all the hate and more in the past, but with the expansion now it is a wonderful game.

3mantheGman said:
"Dark Souls" blablabla "too hard"

I didn't say it was hard, thats what my friends said. Also, please don't reword my reply when quoting me, thanks :)
lame...
Jun 5, 2016 4:30 AM
Jul 2015
3mantheGman said:
Shinjisus said:

I didn't say it was hard, thats what my friends said. Also, please don't reword my reply when quoting me, thanks :)
As I said, Do THEY even know what hard means?
And that was for not putting everything on the quote and make it needlessly long.

Jun 5, 2016 4:36 AM

May 2016
Shinjisus said:
And that was for not putting everything on the quote and make it needlessly long.

Oh okay, sorry for the confusion and I'm glad that you agree with me when it comes to defining dark souls as "hard".
lame...
Jun 5, 2016 4:39 AM
Jul 2015
3mantheGman said:
Shinjisus said:

Oh okay, sorry for the confusion and I'm glad that you agree with me when it comes to defining dark souls as "hard".
Yeah, hard is for example, a 100% speedrun in Metroid Zero Mission. Dark Souls only punish you when you are not paying attention xD

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
1 hour ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
2 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
4 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.