Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 2016 5:36 PM

Nov 2007
Q: Favourite anime of the season so far? A: YES.
Q: Of the calendar year 2016? A: NO (it can't be more obvious).
Q: Any chance of making it in my top 10? A: From what I have seen so far, NOPE. Won't even make in my top 25. But I really like it so far though.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 30, 2016 10:45 PM

Jul 2010
Yes. I hadn't updated my list of favourites since forever.
May 31, 2016 12:21 AM

Apr 2012
More than likely, I was pretty hooked from the first episode, but after the latest one I'm really into it, easily one of my favorite shows in awhile, and the fact it's 25 episodes makes me even happier
May 31, 2016 12:36 AM

Jan 2014
Bader_Killer said:
It's definitely going in my favourites since episode 7, It was a great episode ^^

Yup it landed into my favorites as well, after that episode ^^

Summer lineup for anime looks very meh, but as long as we have glorious Sundays with Re Zero, then i can handle it :D

min said:
no chance...the show is alright, not too good but not awful either 6/10 i guess

You cray cray girl, this is at the MINIMUM a 9. You on drugs or something
May 31, 2016 1:30 AM

Jul 2014
Well it's in my top 10 so far, so when I get around to filling out my favourites it'll be in there. It's just a matter of how high it can go in my top 10 at this point.
May 31, 2016 10:39 AM
May 2015
Yes so far loving this show and it seems to get better every episode
May 31, 2016 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu is not flawless, but it does deserve hype on this website.

I highly appreciate the fact that this anime does not rely on fan-service: this anime does have things to offer to its viewer. I am glad that Subaru is not a whiny brat, who only cries and does nothing but it. I respect this show because of the fact that it is able to amaze me and that there are moments that I simply cannot foresee. I hope that this anime will not lose its awesomeness and will only become better with every episode.
May 31, 2016 1:35 PM

Mar 2015
This is right up there with Death Note (favorite anime) for me. I love an anime that keeps me thinking.

(No anime can beat L vs Light drama (for me) though, no one. Enjoyed their duality of friendship+nemesis so much.)
May 31, 2016 9:15 PM
Mar 2016
Zyzyoro said:

I don't really like the main character and I don't understand why Emilia is interested in Subaru who is a NEET from another world.
well, she lives in a medieval fantasy world where NEETs are unheard of. notice how she points out his NEET qualities, such as his soft hands? she was pointing those out because in medieval times those were symbols of nobility since it meant you didn't have to do work. she's probably under the impression that he at least grew up in a noble household in his home country

on top of that he risks his life to save her despite not having any special powers, which is something extremely rare for a person like that, and even manages to make himself useful in that last repeat in the first arc
May 31, 2016 9:35 PM

May 2016
There were some fun parts so far but nothing that makes me go "WOW THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING" to be on favorite list.

its also better to try to keep expectations low because shows that are hyped as shit tend to disappoint in more ways than one.
Jun 1, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2013
Most problly will go to no4 or no5. Totally outplacing Shinsekai Yori from 5. Mow Zetsuen no Tempest will have a rough time. It will either stay 4 or go 5. Ofc this will happen if the anime continues all the way like thay till the very last episode.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Jun 1, 2016 10:38 AM
Aug 2014
Already one of my favourite! Even the ending is in my top 3 ending lol.
Jun 1, 2016 3:35 PM

Jun 2014
It could. I mean when I look back at my animelist or when people ask me for recommendation... I saw how little good anime I actually saw(I tend to go for the SoL that need no thinking).
This anime is definitely in my top 10 anime but I tend to not put any anime in my favorite so I guess the answer is no. But it could if I actually started trying to fill my favorite list.
Jun 1, 2016 3:38 PM

May 2009
It definitely could but I always wait till the end of an anime before rating or adding it to my favorite. If it stays as good as it is right now, it's probably going to take the first place in my favorites.
Jun 1, 2016 6:36 PM

Apr 2014
Its becoming one of my favorites right now but I'll wait until the anime finishes before deciding whether or not I should add it to my favorites.

SansrivaaL said:
Also added Emilia on my fave char list.

You sir have good taste.
Jun 1, 2016 6:38 PM

Jun 2013
It's certainly my favourite so far from this season...

Now giving it a score/ placement in my favourites yet... I need to finish watching it first.

Though there's a slight chance... very slight. (I'm picky about my anime :P)
Jun 2, 2016 5:16 AM

Aug 2015
For me, so far:
1. It's enjoyable
2. One of overrated shows although it can be the best of the season
3. Subaru is annoying. I want more of Reinhart, Felt, and Elsa than Emilia.
4. Really like first three episodes
5. Cannot be on my top five list
6. Interesting concept
Andes-ChuckyJun 2, 2016 5:34 AM
Jun 5, 2016 8:01 AM

Mar 2009
Not in my favorites, personally, but it'll be easily top 10 of the year if it keeps up the quality.
Jun 5, 2016 8:11 AM

Feb 2015
Jou-dan said:
I'm loving this show. I haven't been this hyped for a new episode every week since I was 15 and Death Note first aired

I definitely get where you're coming from there. I'm somehow even more hyped for each new episode of this than I was for One Punch Man - and I gave that a 10.

Jou-dan said:
anyone else loving it? if so what do you love about it?

I've always wanted to see a series that explored the psychological ramifications of being stuck in a time loop. Re:Zero has been delivering that in spades. Not only that, but the protagonist's personality is consistent with his backstory, the other characters all have great designs and character traits that wind up feeling unique and memorable, the OP and ED are both AMAZING, the pacing has been just fast enough to not feel stagnant, and most importantly it's sticking to its fantastic premise.

For me, Re:Zero is a definite AOTS, the strongest contender for AOTY, and a very likely candidate for my favourites list. I can't wait to see how it develops over the next season!
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Jun 7, 2016 7:24 PM

Aug 2013
It's highly likely it will, though I want to wait until it ends. It feels good, cause I had predicted this show would be great. Nothing is better than when you have high hopes for a show, and you aren't let down! :D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

21 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:29 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.