Forum Settings
Forums

What is it about society that disappoints you so much?

New
May 19, 2016 12:36 AM

Sep 2015
"One does not simply live outside of ignorance and not feel dead inside." - Anonymous 2016.

There is too much about society that makes me sick. The way I've been raised is to see things for how they are, and I often wish that I was raised to be an ignorant, mindless, herd-mentality-driven, hypocritical piece of shit like the people I run into and deal with on a daily basis.

I fear that listing one thing wrong with society will lead me to rant for an unnecessarily large number of paragraphs, so instead I will leave you with this greatly executed scene from Mr. Robot.

What about society disappoints YOU?

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 2016 12:41 AM

Apr 2015
Nothing because I'm not an edgy and/or angsty teen who listens to "Rage Against the Machine" and feels the need to say "Fuck society" because I'm socially inept.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
May 19, 2016 12:42 AM

Sep 2015
Cookies said:
Nothing because I'm not an edgy and/or angsty teen who listens to "Rage Against the Machine" and feels the need to say "Fuck society" because I'm socially inept.
Poor reasoning, largely unsurprising. Carry on, lmao.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 12:46 AM
May 2010
Cookies said:

People like this.

I also agree with the part in the video about pretense of intimacy in social media. There's always a barrier in social media keeping us apart that people just seem unwilling to address without reducing to "I'm not an edgy teenager" bullshit statements.

Fuck society.
May 19, 2016 12:47 AM

Apr 2015
deadaccount___ said:
Cookies said:
I have stated all I need to state, I am simply a mature adult who accepts the society they live in with no prominent issues, like most normal adults.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
May 19, 2016 12:48 AM
May 2010
Cookies said:
deadaccount___ said:
I have stated all I need to state, I am simply a mature adult who accepts the society they live in, like most normal people.

They say ignorance is bliss, so you must be one happy person living like a moron. Congrats.
May 19, 2016 12:49 AM

Apr 2015
SolitudeHermit said:
Cookies said:
I have stated all I need to state, I am simply a mature adult who accepts the society they live in, like most normal people.

They say ignorance is bliss, so you must be one happy person living like a moron. Congrats.
Thanks I'm glad you're happy with the way I'm currently living my life. I hope you find happiness in your life too c:
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
May 19, 2016 12:51 AM

Sep 2015
Cookies said:
deadaccount___ said:
I have stated all I need to state, I am simply a mature adult who accepts the society they live in with no prominent issues, like most normal adults.
One does not need to accept everything at face value to be considered "mature", I have no clue where you got this reasoning from. Being critical is a vastly important aspect of life and learning, someone who simply accepts everything given to them on a silver platter is bound to end up being poisoned. It's a healthy "mature" practice to question things that seem out of place.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 12:51 AM
Feb 2014
People who pretend to be intellectual about why society "has failed" us, but in the end, are just edgy metalfags who hate nothing but themselves.

And figurative zombie sheep, yes, zombie sheep, but know that this can apply to the above too.
May 19, 2016 12:53 AM
May 2010
The_Nico said:
People who pretend to be intellectual about why society "has failed" us, but in the end, are just edgy metalfags who hate nothing but themselves.

People who use "metalfags" to feel better about their music taste.

Can we just agree that this is another one of those threads where we dump on other people who disagree with our worldview?
May 19, 2016 12:54 AM

Apr 2015
SolitudeHermit said:
The_Nico said:

Can we just agree that this is another one of those threads where we dump on other people who disagree with our worldview?
You're going off topic, Nico is exactly right and you're just proving it further.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
May 19, 2016 12:55 AM
May 2010
Cookies said:
SolitudeHermit said:

You're going off topic, Nico is exactly right and you're just proving it further.

Uh huh. "Exactly right" you say. lol Okay, buddy. Whatever floats your boat.
May 19, 2016 12:56 AM
Feb 2014
SolitudeHermit said:
The_Nico said:

Even @ModeratelyHuman can do better than you. You're not even in Danebenreden, my solipsistic friend.

Fuck, even @Shaheen- can do better than you :^)
May 19, 2016 12:56 AM
May 2010
You know, I think this is going to be a self-demonstrating thread pretty soon on why society is so nauseating. Continue to display your calling out of others on how 'edgy' we are by acting edgy yourself, gentlemen. I'd LOVE to see you display your hypocrisy.
May 19, 2016 12:57 AM
Feb 2014
Another reason why society has failed us is that people reject the concept of the IQ and intelligence.
May 19, 2016 12:57 AM
May 2010
The_Nico said:
SolitudeHermit said:

Even @ModeratelyHuman can do better than you. You're not even in Danebenreden, my solipsistic friend.

Who the fuck are they and why should I care? Right. I don't. Continue.
May 19, 2016 12:58 AM
May 2010
The_Nico said:
Another reason why society has failed us is that people reject the concept of the IQ and intelligence.

Oh, so NOW you agree. Okay, hypocrite.
May 19, 2016 12:59 AM

Sep 2015
The_Nico said:
IQ is important, I agree, it's a nice way to determine a foundation or cornerstone to someone's intelligence and potential. But it's also important to keep in mind that having a high IQ doesn't prevent you from being a brainwashed fool, or just a plain destructive idiot.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 1:01 AM
Feb 2014
deadaccount___ said:
The_Nico said:
IQ is important, I agree, it's a nice way to determine a foundation or cornerstone to someone's intelligence and potential. But it's also important to keep in mind that having a high IQ doesn't prevent you from being a brainwashed fool, or just a plain destructive idiot.

Oh I believe that IQ is very important to the foundation of society, in fact, it helps separates the strong and the weak as well as the emotionally rational and the emotionally irrational, in which emotionally irrational people are perhaps at a lower IQ while tested, and therefore deprived of said intelligence.
May 19, 2016 1:01 AM
May 2010
MAL continues to prove why people create their own clubs to get away from the drama BS people label as "intellectualism". Sigh. Solipsism is right. So right. Talk about irony.
May 19, 2016 1:03 AM

May 2009
The_Nico said:
deadaccount___ said:

Oh I believe that IQ is very important to the foundation of society, in fact, it helps separates the strong and the weak as well as the emotionally rational and the emotionally irrational, in which emotionally irrational people are perhaps at a lower IQ while tested, and therefore deprived of said intelligence.

I think you are referring to EQ when it comes to measuring emotional intelligence. :O

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Feb 2014
SolitudeHermit said:
MAL continues to prove why people create their own clubs to get away from the drama BS people label as "intellectualism". Sigh. Solipsism is right. So right. Talk about irony.

What's wrong with intelligence clubs? They are a very enriching experience in which society can be dissected in multiple different ways. Do you not like being open to other interpretations of society, and perhaps... magic?
May 2010
The_Nico said:
deadaccount___ said:

Right. So, fascism. Or elitism. Pick your poison.
Feb 2014
Sukeroku said:
The_Nico said:

I think you are referring to EQ when it comes to measuring emotional intelligence. :O

EQ does not exist, rather, it is a concept that falls under the fallacy of the "multiple intelligence" theory.
May 19, 2016 1:04 AM

Sep 2015
The_Nico said:
deadaccount___ said:

In some, if not most cases, sure. I'd be likely inclined to agree. It's also a well-known fact that emotionally unstable people with high IQ's have caused some of the most destructive events in human history. It's all relevant to your personality type, and what you've experienced emotionally, I suppose. Someone who has lived a sheltered life is far more likely to be emotionally rational, for example.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 1:05 AM

May 2009
The_Nico said:
Sukeroku said:

EQ does not exist, rather, it is a concept that falls under the fallacy of the "multiple intelligence" theory.

Maybe that's just you. Not saying what you think is bad or anything but I tend to view IQ and EQ separately despite having close ties (others often use them interchangeably.)

συκεροκυ™

May 19, 2016 1:06 AM
May 2010
The_Nico said:
SolitudeHermit said:

What's wrong with intelligence clubs? They are a very enriching experience in which society can be dissected in multiple different ways. Do you not like being open to other interpretations of society, and perhaps... magic?

Who's talking about 'intelligence clubs'? I was talking about people creating their own peaceful clubs (like Monia Cafe and the Chill Club) to get away from your so-called definition of 'intelligence', which is just a fancy way of inserting your superiority over other members just to stroke your ego. Perhaps compensating for something else, I'd guess.
May 19, 2016 1:15 AM

May 2009
cumshotz said:
just because angry teens would agree with what op is saying doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. i'm no misanthrope but i do agree with the general sentiment. herd mentality is a part of human nature and causes lots of bad things to be socially accepted to varying degrees. "this is just the way things are," "they do it so i can/should do it too," etc. at the end of the day i think our own worst enemies are ourselves.

Yes herd mentality can be a terrible thing. Yeah people often see others' flaws before their own. So I guess the greatest challenge and obstacle to beat are ourselves. Thanks for sharing dude.

συκεροκυ™

May 19, 2016 1:18 AM

Sep 2015
cumshotz said:
just because angry teens would agree with what op is saying doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. i'm no misanthrope but i do agree with the general sentiment. herd mentality is a part of human nature and causes lots of bad things to be socially accepted to varying degrees. "this is just the way things are," "they do it so i can/should do it too," etc. at the end of the day i think our own worst enemies are ourselves.
I would normally call myself a misanthrope, because I'm self-critical and like to believe I have no redeeming qualities to other people, but "misanthrope" is such a strong word. I love certain people, I love humanity to some degree too. So I guess I only use it figuratively.

Our worst enemies are without a doubt ourselves, I agree. Everything we do is simply a measure to hide or push away our insecurities. It's easy to pretend, because facing the truth is far more painful.

I think an important human quality, perhaps even the most important (in my opinion at least) is the ability to think freely, and not be immediately influenced by everything someone else or a group of people say.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 1:31 AM

Aug 2012
Kids are growing up too fast.

They start getting their own cellphones, ipads and iphones in elementary school. That's the start of kids not having much of a childhood. There are less children outside playing and more inside their houses with their technology. And the more time they are using technology the more they feel self conscious, lose their innocence and start judging people at a very young age (if they have any social media and watch YouTube videos).

I've seen 13 year olds wearing clothes and makeup that makes them look like they're 16+. Like, what the hell? Slow the fuck down. Enjoy being a pre-teen/kid while you're at that age.
May 19, 2016 1:34 AM

Sep 2015
M00ner said:
Kids are growing up too fast.

They start getting their own cellphones, ipads and iphones in elementary school. That's the start of kids not having much of a childhood. There are less children outside playing and more inside their houses with their technology. And the more time they are using technology the more they feel self conscious, lose their innocence and start judging people at a very young age (if they have any social media and watch YouTube videos).

I've seen 13 year olds wearing clothes and makeup that makes them look like they're 16+. Like, what the hell? Slow the fuck down. Enjoy being a pre-teen/kid while you're at that age.
Unfortunately not all progression can be positive, but it's progression nonetheless. To be fair its a step in the right direction to a large degree as being technology literate is becoming a more and more important skill as we become more and more reliant on newer technology as each year passes.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 2:01 AM

Mar 2013
Arrogance and selfishness
Cookies said:

Ironically this is probably the edgiest and/or angstiest post itt
May 19, 2016 2:12 AM

Jan 2015
SolitudeHermit said:
The_Nico said:

Who the fuck are they and why should I care? Right. I don't. Continue.
Huh? Whats going on?

May 19, 2016 2:16 AM

Jan 2015
Intelligence is required to understand and comprehend how shit the world is, but true intelligence and control allows an individual to handle this knowledge in a mature, enlightened and content way. Those who wallow in angst are doing it wrong. Which is exactly what I do. I am an edgy teen/manchild, that's actually true, but I also know it's bad to be like this and I have to work towards growing up. The world is shit but you need to be able to learn to live a good life with what you have and what you can get. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere.
May 19, 2016 2:32 AM

Jul 2015
DRAMA THREAAAAAAD BRING THE POPCORN.

Capitalism is a feodalism in disguise. Rich owners letting you keep just enough to live in exchange for all the benefits of your work. Democracy replaced religion but let's face it, nothing important gets decided in ballot boxes.
May 19, 2016 2:44 AM
Jul 2018
When people say that huge breasts is a problem. i never see it a problem. z cups for the win, waiting for the breasts law to come up.
May 19, 2016 3:14 AM

Jul 2014
Materialism.

People measure other people's achievements or happiness with how much money or stuff they got.

In society's eyes, if you got no money, or anything worth a huge value, you're nothing.

Worse thing is, they instill that thought to the newer generation AKA children, preteens etc. leading to discrimination of underprivileged children in school.
May 19, 2016 4:22 AM

Nov 2015
What disappoints me? Ha... ahhaha.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

1: Honor is a forgotten word, REAL honor, the act of solidarity, looking to your left, looking to your right and knowing, not thinking, not hoping that the man or woman there embraces a code of conduct and it's YOUR code of conduct, and you share it and you and your household and your community are stronger for it.
This is fucking dead.

2. Through cultural manipulation men (more so than women, but still us too) are replaceable commodities, the individual does not matter anymore. I've had dykes turn me down for a date because I'm not a feminist, I've had other lipsticks turn me down because I'm not a feminist, because I don't embrace an ideal, because I don't label myself, because I don't fit into the fold, because I choose to react to events based on their circumstances rather than paint every single fucking thing with the same broad strokes.

3. Sex is no longer discouraged on the whole, that men benefit temporarily and women are validated temporarily by loose and promiscuous flings.
Gone are the days when sex was an expression of love, sure it still functions that way but the market is so saturated it's lost all meaning.

4. Everyone "loves" each other to the point where raw love, real, ephemeral, deep, love is worthless and the thrill of honeymoon infatuation is the driving force between peer bondings.

5. Mutual combat laws have been abolished in favor of peaceful, weak, negotiations. Some things in this world can only be settled by force. You should never back down when someone disrespects you, your family, your wife/husband, your kids, etc. NEVER, but instead you'll be jailed for assault.
The idea that the "bigger person walks away" has killed society, we're nothing but a bunch of animals put in cages, which was always true, but now we have shock collars on, and any sign of aggression is met out with immediate punishment.

6. The demonization of the dependent woman, the care giver, the mother and the wife.

I could go on, but I think this sums it up.

There is no honor, there is no value, there is no loyalty, there is no truth, there is only abstract nothingness, whichever is good then must be good forever, until it isn't, the instant gratification people expect. Nothing means anything and the things that do scare most people.

Vor uns liegt MAL, in uns marschiert MAL, und hinter uns, kommt MAL!
May 19, 2016 4:25 AM

Nov 2015
The_Nico said:
SolitudeHermit said:

Dude pls stop mentioning my name. Lemme live in peace.

On-topic: If the society sucks so much, and you think you're better than the society, then isn't that an ideal scenario?

Like holy crap man, if everyone's a brainwashed cunt and you're the only one who can look at the damn hologram from outside, then you can be in control of the people yourself. You can be the one at the top. Others being stupid only makes you intelligent. Others being failures only makes you a winner.

However, if your problem really is just how bad the world is and you're irked by its nefariousness, then here's something interesting: You're a fucking idiot.
No wise man ever lets external influences be significant enough to influence his own inner happiness. I can accept someone being depressed due to not being in good health because the factor influencing his happiness comes from within him. But to say you're depressed because an american cop killed a black guy, or the guy living next door is brainwashed by Fox news, is idiocy of indeterminable proportions.
May 19, 2016 4:46 AM

Sep 2015
Shaheen- said:
The_Nico said:

Dude pls stop mentioning my name. Lemme live in peace.

On-topic: If the society sucks so much, and you think you're better than the society, then isn't that an ideal scenario?

Like holy crap man, if everyone's a brainwashed cunt and you're the only one who can look at the damn hologram from outside, then you can be in control of the people yourself. You can be the one at the top. Others being stupid only makes you intelligent. Others being failures only makes you a winner.

However, if your problem really is just how bad the world is and you're irked by its nefariousness, then here's something interesting: You're a fucking idiot.
No wise man ever lets external influences be significant enough to influence his own inner happiness. I can accept someone being depressed due to not being in good health because the factor influencing his happiness comes from within him. But to say you're depressed because an american cop killed a black guy, or the guy living next door is brainwashed by Fox news, is idiocy of indeterminable proportions.
Hah, the self-projection in this post is comical at best.
First of all, I never said I'm the "only one who can look at the damn hologram from the outside" (What a terrible roundabout term, by the way), I merely said I deal with ignorant scum on a daily basis.
Furthermore, your 'assumption' (I use that loosely as it was more of a blatant statement) that I'm not affected by this on a personal level is pathetically presumptuous, like I have no social or interpersonal relationships with anyone on planet Earth.
Either way, your pseudo-intellectualism amuses me at best. Carry on, mate.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 4:52 AM

Nov 2015
deadaccount___ said:
First of all, I never said I'm the "only one who can look at the damn hologram from the outside" (What a terrible roundabout term, by the way), I merely said I deal with ignorant scum on a daily basis.
Furthermore, your 'assumption' (I use that loosely as it was more of a blatant statement) that I'm not affected by this on a personal level is pathetically presumptuous, like I have no social or interpersonal relationships with anyone on planet Earth.

By saying everyone's ignorant, you imply one certainty: "I am not ignorant''.

By saying that everyone is brainwashed, you imply another certainty: "I am not brainwashed''.

By saying you deal with ignorant scum daily, you imply another certainty: "I'm not an ignorant scum''.

Basic stuff. Some critical reading lessons would have taught you that.

I've never been ashamed of calling myself a pseudo-intellectual. I take pride in being one actually. To be something, you have to be pseudo-something. A pseudo-intellectual is merely a person trying to be an intellectual. Isn't that obviously better than being a pseudo-idiot (i.e someone trying to be an idiot)?

I scoff at anyone who thinks 'pseudo-intellectual' is an insult.
May 19, 2016 4:55 AM

Sep 2015
Shaheen- said:
deadaccount___ said:

By saying that everyone is brainwashed, you imply another certainty: "I am not brainwashed''.

By saying you deal with ignorant scum daily, you imply another certainty: "I'm not an ignorant scum''.

I've never been ashamed of calling myself a pseudo-intellectual. I take pride in being one actually. To be something, you have to be pseudo-something. A pseudo-intellectual is merely a person trying to be an intellectual. Isn't that obviously better than being a pseudo-idiot (i.e someone trying to be an idiot)?

I did not once say "everyone" ever in this thread.

Further more, yes, I'm not ignorant scum. It's one of the few things I take pride in.
If by that you mean I should use it to get somewhere, I probably will in the future, although I highly doubt it will be any kind of position of prestige, as those places are reserved for the ignorant.

By definition 'pseudo' means false, non-genuine and pretentious. Some critical reading lessons would have taught you that.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 5:01 AM

Nov 2015
deadaccount___ said:
Shaheen- said:

Further more, yes, I'm not ignorant scum. It's one of the few things I take pride in.
If by that you mean I should use it to get somewhere, I probably will in the future, although I highly doubt it will be any kind of position of prestige, as those places are reserved for the ignorant.

By definition 'pseudo' means false, non-genuine and pretentious. Some critical reading lessons would have taught you that.

Of course you didn't say it yourself. You used the video.

Yes, pseudo means false, and a pseudo-intellectual is a false intellectual. In other words, he's someone failing at being an intellectual -- whether intentionally or unintentionally. Some amount of matter in your brain would have let you see where I was going with it.
May 19, 2016 5:04 AM

Sep 2015
Shaheen- said:
deadaccount___ said:

Yes, pseudo means false, and a pseudo-intellectual is a false intellectual. In other words, he's someone failing at being an intellectual -- whether intentionally or unintentionally. Some amount of matter in your brain would have let you see where I was going with it.
"Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit? The world itself just one big hoax, spamming each other with our burning commentary bullshit, masquerading this insight; our social media faking this intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new, we all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy, but because we want to be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. Fuck society."

Here is the entire dialogue from the video. Ctrl+F - "everyone".

Nope? Okay.

This can't even be called a debate, because it's just awkward. Moving on.

ask for discord server
May 19, 2016 5:06 AM

Nov 2015
deadaccount___ said:
Shaheen- said:

"Is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man, even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit? The world itself just one big hoax, spamming each other with our burning commentary bullshit, masquerading this insight; our social media faking this intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new, we all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy, but because we want to be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. Fuck society."

Here is the entire dialogue from the video. Ctrl+F - "everyone".

Nope? Okay.

This can't even be called a debate, because it's just awkward. Moving on.

The collective 'we' was enough. Stop hitting the shovel in your own head.

Try moving on from this stage of your life.
May 19, 2016 5:32 AM

Jan 2015
This thread is so edgy I'm cringing.
May 19, 2016 5:47 AM

Apr 2016
christ, nothing more embarassing then reading social outcasts here complain about the 'problems with society', i honestly wish the anime fanbase wasnt made up of people that are unable to function socially
May 19, 2016 6:19 AM

May 2015
Everything, but that's not surprising. A society so big can't satisfy all my needs.

It's the lack of connection, our inability to talk with each other bothers me. We look at people not just as strangers, but as extremely hostile. It's so lonely.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 19, 2016 11:47 AM

Jan 2016
Lothloran said:
What disappoints me? Ha... ahhaha.... HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

1: Honor is a forgotten word, REAL honor, the act of solidarity, looking to your left, looking to your right and knowing, not thinking, not hoping that the man or woman there embraces a code of conduct and it's YOUR code of conduct, and you share it and you and your household and your community are stronger for it.
This is fucking dead.

2. Through cultural manipulation men (more so than women, but still us too) are replaceable commodities, the individual does not matter anymore. I've had dykes turn me down for a date because I'm not a feminist, I've had other lipsticks turn me down because I'm not a feminist, because I don't embrace an ideal, because I don't label myself, because I don't fit into the fold, because I choose to react to events based on their circumstances rather than paint every single fucking thing with the same broad strokes.

3. Sex is no longer discouraged on the whole, that men benefit temporarily and women are validated temporarily by loose and promiscuous flings.
Gone are the days when sex was an expression of love, sure it still functions that way but the market is so saturated it's lost all meaning.

4. Everyone "loves" each other to the point where raw love, real, ephemeral, deep, love is worthless and the thrill of honeymoon infatuation is the driving force between peer bondings.

5. Mutual combat laws have been abolished in favor of peaceful, weak, negotiations. Some things in this world can only be settled by force. You should never back down when someone disrespects you, your family, your wife/husband, your kids, etc. NEVER, but instead you'll be jailed for assault.
The idea that the "bigger person walks away" has killed society, we're nothing but a bunch of animals put in cages, which was always true, but now we have shock collars on, and any sign of aggression is met out with immediate punishment.

6. The demonization of the dependent woman, the care giver, the mother and the wife.

I could go on, but I think this sums it up.

There is no honor, there is no value, there is no loyalty, there is no truth, there is only abstract nothingness, whichever is good then must be good forever, until it isn't, the instant gratification people expect. Nothing means anything and the things that do scare most people.

Please be my friend, i need you. Talking seriously your list is so spot on that it makes me sad, i couldn't agree with you more, nowdays people don't even ask themselves what is honorable or dignified and if you try asking them they'll just look at you as you are joking telling that those concepts are OUTDATED,as if something like this was even possible in the first place.

In my opinion that is the worst problem,when a society renounce to it's values things like the objectification of either sexes or the indolence in front of decay or crime are unavoidable consequences.

Putting that aside it's quite comforting to know there are other people out there that shares my opinion
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do you use old technology? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RobertBobert - Aug 23, 2022

243 by Eleben »»
3 minutes ago

» What is the strongest animal you could take in a fight?

Syukore - 2 hours ago

6 by Rhae »»
14 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

Ejrodiew - May 1

28 by Noboru »»
17 minutes ago

» How do you travel daily

ST63LTH - Yesterday

17 by Meusnier »»
20 minutes ago

» do you eat to live or live to eat?

707supremacist - 3 hours ago

8 by Meusnier »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.