Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
May 15, 2016 2:23 PM
Aug 2011
I know there's quite a few of you who feel the same way, those maids who tortured and killed him over and over again don't deserve saving. The only thing I dislike about this show so far.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 15, 2016 2:25 PM

Jan 2015
I think there was a mix of wanting to save them and to also find out more since Subaru basically realized this episode that he's pretty ignorant of everyone in the household. Besides for every death he was served he had some happy moments with the twins.

Plus just because he lived this timeloop doesn't make it the best case scenario, in fact other than death it seems like the worst case.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 15, 2016 2:28 PM
Aug 2011
bobzanny said:
I think there was a mix of wanting to save them and to also find out more since Subaru basically realized this episode that he's pretty ignorant of everyone in the household. Besides for every death he was served he had some happy moments with the twins.

Any normal person wouldn't kill themselves to save his vicious murderers just because he shared a few happy moments with them. And he saw firsthand with Rem just how little they cared about him. Just didn't feel believable to me.
May 15, 2016 2:32 PM

Jul 2015
jzmagic said:
I know there's quite a few of you who feel the same way, those maids who tortured and killed him over and over again don't deserve saving. The only thing I dislike about this show so far.

They kill him, if special conditions are fulfilled. So they don't detest him NATURALLY, but just in special cases. And even if he were to detest and kill them or letting them die, what would he do next? He would be hunted by everyone and be killed again.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 15, 2016 2:34 PM

Jul 2010
I completely agree with you regarding this issue. This is my biggest complain about Re:Zero so far...
May 15, 2016 2:37 PM
Jul 2018
I'm usually one to say whiteknighting is stupid but when I think about it, I'd probably do the same myself. It's stupid but I resonate with the mentality of trying to make a happy ending by going through hell and back.
May 15, 2016 2:44 PM
Aug 2011
Sometimes791 said:
jzmagic said:

They kill him, if special conditions are fulfilled. So they don't detest him NATURALLY, but just in special cases. And even if he were to detest and kill them or letting them die, what would he do next? He would be hunted by everyone and be killed again.

I'd have no problem with him killing himself because his situation sucked, but that thought never crossed his mind. His sudden "epiphany" that he loved the maids drove him to reset, and it just felt completely forced and illogical.
May 15, 2016 2:45 PM
Sep 2012
While I normally detest whiteknighting, it makes sense in this context. Subaru's a stranger who showed up only four days ago with no background to boot, and it's impossible for him to explain his situation. Thus, he is the natural target and will NOT break out of this death loop unless everyone in the mansion is saved.

I will agree that the emotional reasoning was a bit far-fetched though.
May 15, 2016 2:50 PM

Dec 2010
dropped the anime 0
like its trash to me
slow pacing and shit and then this crap lmao

didnt he "saves" every night? which means now that he got to the fourth night and rem died in that night he cant go back ?
May 15, 2016 2:54 PM

Mar 2014
a yuuki rito clone
May 15, 2016 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
He is a retarded harem lead of course he has to do everything in his power to save his waifus
May 15, 2016 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
Really annoying. It'd be one thing if he had chemistry with those maids, but all they've done is teach him things and talk to him like a bad comedy routine (and that's ignoring the fact that they, y'know, tried to KILL HIM?!). I've had college professors I'm not close with who interact with me more than that. It's pretty clear at this point that the last three episodes exist solely to build relationships, and I can't stand character-building for the sake of character-building, especially when it's made repetitive by those time resets.

Then there's the fact that after seven episodes, Subaru is still a boring plot device. The show still hasn't given me any background on the guy. No family, no hints of his life in the real world, and zero importance in the plot other than to make the future of a fantasy world he's an outsider of safe a nice place, and even that's vaguely defined. Meta-humor and being a gamer isn't enough. Why am I supposed to care about him? Give me some background that actually matters.
FlawfinderMay 15, 2016 3:08 PM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
May 15, 2016 3:12 PM

Jan 2015
jzmagic said:
bobzanny said:

Any normal person wouldn't kill themselves to save his vicious murderers just because he shared a few happy moments with them. And he saw firsthand with Rem just how little they cared about him. Just didn't feel believable to me.

During this timeloop, clearly they had some moments and that was seen when Subaru was remembering what happened beforehand, I don't think Rem would have an easier time killing him if she experienced the same kind moments.

And like I said it's not like he's in a good situation to begin with as he clearly wants to be with Emilia plus it shows that someone is targeting the mansion. So the best course of action is to restart with newfound knowledge and try again to win the support of the maids plus beatrice and find out about the curse...that is as long as the restart point is the same.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 15, 2016 3:42 PM

Jun 2012
Till now the only one who "tortured" him was Rem, the other was pretty much trying to kill him for revenge since he's indirectly responsible for her sister death. It's been stated multiple times that if anything happens in the mansion the primary suspect is Subaru cause nobody knows anything about him...
I don't understand why you think they don't deserve being saved, they clearly don't really want to kill him, if they wanted that they wouldn't show those expressions... they are probably compelled to do it. Who helds the hand of a person having nightmares if they are planning to kill that person?
May 15, 2016 4:04 PM

Oct 2014
I don't think Op understands what whiteknighting means.
May 15, 2016 4:07 PM

Oct 2014
Death 5-6 times, it's a surprise he's not mentally broken yet.
Sure it might be clichéd af but let's think outside the box here, not that i can contribute with anything.. but could a man really stay sane after all those experiences? feelings? pain? memories? Could've taken the wrong turn anytime, not to mention trying to correct the timeline(s).
I don't think anyone would've chosen to be thrown out, and the heck was that purple thing crawling up his body which left the "fear" imprinted (can't say shit) in him which led to his "whiteknighting" which further led him into making that choice, redo it without throwing it all away..
May 15, 2016 5:01 PM

Feb 2011
Flawfinder said:
It'd be one thing if he had chemistry with those maids,
I've had college professors I'm not close with who interact with me more than that.

mmm, there is a thing off in that comparison, were you in an unknown world with no one you know and nothing safe or clear to cling to?

i think the point of subaru's way to act is that ever since he came in that fantasy world he has experienced a lot of shit, expecially all the times he has already died in gruesome ways, so anything remotely normal or anyone treating even slightly nicely is seen like a blessing from him

he may have started like a normal person in a normal world, but now he's a wounded person in an unknown world,
making comparisons with "how a normal person would act, normally" is out of place

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 15, 2016 5:08 PM

Feb 2012
Zeando said:

mmm, there is a thing off in that comparison, were you in an unknown world with no one you know and nothing safe or clear to cling to?

i think the point of subaru's way to act is that ever since he came in that fantasy world he has experienced a lot of shit, expecially all the times he has already died in gruesome ways, so anything remotely normal or anyone treating even slightly nicely is seen like a blessing from him

he may have started like a normal person in a normal world, but now he's a wounded person in an unknown world

That does not translate well to fiction in the least. Why should I sympathize with Subaru because of all the shit he's gone through? He's fictional. He's not a real person. If you want me to sympathize with the guy, you're going to have to tell me who he is. Having some random teenage boy who smooth talks the ladies and gets his legs hacked off by maids who are mostly deadpan until the plot calls for it isn't good enough.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
May 15, 2016 5:14 PM

Jan 2016
utterly disgusting this last episode
May 15, 2016 5:37 PM

Feb 2011
Flawfinder said:
Why should I sympathize with Subaru because of all the shit he's gone through? He's fictional. He's not a real person.

..doesn't that count as staying detached from the story?
if you don't want to get invested and involved with the story and its characters, how can you expect to understand it?

that's what i was trying to point out before, subaru's actions are understandable if you can put yourself in his shoes, or if it's possible to rationalize his actions
by looking at him, and anything else, from the outside, it's all a bunch of events happening for the author's convenience, like it is in every other story, they're all fiction if you look at them purely from the outside

but it's understandable if one doesn't like the theme/setting/execution, and for that reason refuses to get involved
(but the lack of understanding comes from that lack of involvement)

---
one of the most important qualities of a fictional work is to pull the reader/watcher into it, so maybe this isn't cutting it for you guys

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 15, 2016 6:19 PM

Jan 2014
OK,OK,OK...I will be baited...I wont write all the reasons why i think Twins are not EVIL or why a NEET that got a second chance would want to save the twins tho....I will skip all the emotional,humane reasons....

I will simply show what Subaru said and prove that "idiot Subaru" is smarter than you simple minded people who lack empathy...I will give you only the logical reason:

Saving twins is the easiest solution for Subaru...It is the best route for Subaru's salvation and his well being...
May 15, 2016 6:26 PM

Mar 2015
Okay... I have to point out a few problems with people here.

First of all, Subaru's first death was not because of Rem. As evident by Rem dying in her sleep in this episode.

Secondly, Subaru's second death was after he was being cursed. Sooner or later, he'd just die.

Thirdly, Subaru's third death was because he was being suspicious outside the mansion. Not to mention smelling like the Witch of Envy, that Rem hated so much, then keeps on denying to have any relations with the witch. Of course it's not Subaru's fault, but then again, if you meet a very dangerous enemy who kept on lying in your face, you'd probably go murder on that guy to keep everyone you love safe.

Fourth death was because he realize that between the hatred and sadness, the sadness echoed more in him. The time he spent with them were totally real for him. He believes that Rem and Ram have reason to why they kill him that he don't understand. He knows he can save them and make things right, why not?

May 15, 2016 6:34 PM
Dec 2015
err.. do you even understand what whiteknighting means .... weird thread here
May 15, 2016 6:35 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
ColdBreeze said:
Is this by any chance a hate-thread? Lol

It's turning into one.

There has been no apparent flaws in the plot, characters and their reasoning why they do things. All makes sense if people just pay attention.

Also MAL is so predictable to just jump on a hatewagon once an anime gets a sick episode.

Now jumping on the ''convenient plot armor'' road. You should have known since episode 2, why you ain't dropping it?
SmudyMay 15, 2016 6:42 PM
May 15, 2016 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
s ewe like seriously dude I know you wanna fuck but come on.... at least go learn some sword fighting skills.
removed-userMay 15, 2016 6:40 PM
May 15, 2016 6:40 PM

Nov 2009
LoneWizard said:

Saving twins is the easiest solution for Subaru...It is the best route for Subaru's salvation and his well being...

Oh lol yeah except for the fact that the blue twin would go mad and kill him again, there's no guarantee he will be able to persuade her or earn her trust, because the dude has failed several times before in those recent saves.

Except, maybe if he is given a thick plot armor, will power and convenient plots then yeah, he will get through to save his harem and full fill our weaboo fantasy.

Flawfinder said:

That does not translate well to fiction in the least. Why should I sympathize with Subaru because of all the shit he's gone through? He's fictional. He's not a real person. If you want me to sympathize with the guy, you're going to have to tell me who he is. Having some random teenage boy who smooth talks the ladies and gets his legs hacked off by maids who are mostly deadpan until the plot calls for it isn't good enough.

Well said my friend, well said. Many people don't really know what are good or realistic character development and R:Z hardly has any of them.
May 15, 2016 6:41 PM

Apr 2014
Nice thinly veiled hate thread and no Subaru hasn't "whiteknighted" anyone.
May 15, 2016 6:47 PM

Jan 2014
@Takana_no_Hana

try to be more subtle lmao,seen better half-trolls in my sister's doll house(yeah,she is kinda weird)
LoneWizzyMay 15, 2016 6:58 PM
May 15, 2016 7:08 PM

Mar 2008
He's starting to realize he has the power to change the current timeline. Him wanting to reset to save both girls AND himself isn't non-realistic at all.
May 15, 2016 7:20 PM

Dec 2012
FlawlezZ said:
dropped the anime 0
like its trash to me

didnt he "saves" every night? which means now that he got to the fourth night and rem died in that night he cant go back ?

Dumb kid HAHAHA
Get out!

May 15, 2016 7:27 PM

Mar 2010
This thread is going to look pretty funny and dumb by the end of this arc, heck this season when people can't see beyond black and white are eating crow and don't understand he only killed for very specific reason and not for the lolz. Can't wait for excuses naysayers will give when it happens. :)

More observant and thoughtful people won't be surprised since they aren't blind to what's happeneing.

And this not what Whiteknighting means.
Iron_MawMay 15, 2016 7:31 PM
May 15, 2016 8:44 PM

Apr 2015
jzmagic said:
bobzanny said:

that only shows how little faith you can have with them (or anyone in particular) and it only shows your immaturity. you don't even know their backstory. and while their "happy SoL" parts aren't animated (duh, anime even sacrificed OP/ED just for the sake of more airtime which is literally everything you can ask for), he did shared happy moments with them. and no, its far from superstitious.

in fact, it is BECAUSE they're trying to kill him that he wants to find out why they're doing it. obviously it will take gargantuan efforts to solve this underlying mystery. and that's what sacrificing for other people is all about.

blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children (Ezekiel 25:17)
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 15, 2016 9:18 PM

Mar 2016
Spending 4 days with people > dies an unexpected death, spent 4 more days with same people > dies unexpectedly again > spent another 4 days with same people > finds out blue maid killed him.

Interacting with people for 12 days long in the same household and even working together with them, also bonding well with them. They taught him many things, things he was genuinely grateful for. He actually trusted them and enjoyed those moments. How would you react if someone like that was the one who kept murdering you?

Are you the type who would go "nah man fuck this, I'm just gonna kill them, they aren't important to me anymore or maybe I'll just run away and forget about them in a place where I don't know a thing that's going on" (Ask yourself this, what would you do next? Where would you go next?) or would you actually try and find out "why? What can I do to correct this?". To me the first one seems to be the idiotic choice and you'll definitely not make it with no money, no food, nothing.

People don't seem to realize things from their perspective. It's not just this episode, people have been like this SINCE episode 1. Is it that hard to just think logically and from their perspective first?
May 15, 2016 9:25 PM
Apr 2016
jzmagic said:
He knows they did it to protect someone they love and that they're good in their hearts. He has also discovered an outside source; another killer. There is a reason he does not show much antagonism to the sisters as he did Elsa; if he were a white knight he'd try to fucking dig in those big titties.
May 15, 2016 10:10 PM

Jan 2016
Moon_man said:
He knows they did it to protect someone they love. He has also discovered an outside source; another killer.

No he doesn't. Not even we know that. There has been no evidence to suggest any of the things you claim. Unless you're going off of the source material?
May 15, 2016 10:22 PM
Sep 2012
FragOutFire said:
Moon_man said:
He knows they did it to protect someone they love. He has also discovered an outside source; another killer.

No he doesn't. Not even we know that. There has been no evidence to suggest any of the things you claim. Unless you're going off of the source material?

Did you watch the episode? He was in the library studying curses and such as well as he said he thought Rem was the Shaman who cursed him in his sleep. She died by that very curse so obviously she cant be the Shaman/killer who uses curses. Yes, I have read further than this episode but it's so obviously conveyed to you that there is a third party involved in this. Also, in the episode he says he can't get her crying out of his head. He knows that everything Ram was doing after her sisters death was because she was grieving. Just a quick question are you a troll?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 10:26 PM
Sep 2012
TsundereHeart said:
FragOutFire said:

Not a source material reader, but there's reason to believe both of those things

1. He could have a feeling based on knowing that they seem to be kind people. And I believe the twin that killed him at the beginning said something about protecting the other twin from something (I believe they mentioned the witch thing and how Subaru smelled like her)
2. I don't think this is confirmed, but it's reasonable to infer it based on the fact that in the latest route one of the twins seems to be killed, and no one in the mansion has evil intentions towards each other as far as we are aware. So the safe assumption is that it's an outside source (although this could be wrong)

Everything will literally be explained in the next episode. No need to waste your energy on him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 10:37 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
>whiteknighting
This fucking thread .. lololol
''hurr durr she tried to kill him, fuck em alllllllllll ''
so simple-minded.

a good chunk of people already said why subaru does this and that in this thread, i'm not gonna write the same fucking thing.
DatRandomDudeMay 15, 2016 10:44 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 15, 2016 10:50 PM

Feb 2015
well, it's indeed what will happen if we were put in the same situation imo. well, yeah...someone who teach him how to read and write, talking with him peacefully, make a joke with him, laughing together, etc, and now suddenly appear in front of him and killing him like it ain't nothing to them. well, it's an obvious reaction for subaru to cry in the intro. subaru even express his own feeling towards Rem and Ram in the intro.....yet, he got killed again.

and then when subaru escaped from the mansion and almost kill him self/jump from the cliff, he didn't do it because he got scared. and i really love that because that was the natural reaction. more like human nature. that is the proor that subaru is stilll a human.

and when Ram came, he express his feelings again towards Rem and Ram to Ram, then he jump from the cliff considering the determination which he just made. so i think it's great. that's the kind of person he is.

Rem and Ram have something either in their past or maybe in their hearts. i don't know, something is still hidden insinde of them. and next episode will reveal it :D
YizelTroMay 15, 2016 10:54 PM
May 15, 2016 11:12 PM

May 2010
I did kind of feel weird about it at first. It didn't really click with me how Subaru connected with both the maid sisters to the point where he felt the need to risk killing himself to save them.

I then kind of thought about why he felt these things though, and thought about it all being for Emilia's sake. Obviously he's smitten with Emilia. I'd like to think that he feels that if Rem or Ram were to come across any harm, Emilia would become heartbroken. His love for Emilia kind of manifests itself into a love for anyone else Emilia is in contact with, and that's what causes him to go to such lengths.

I don't know if that makes any sense, but that's kind of how I see it. Or that's what I'd like to believe seeing as Emilia is the main heroine.

watched the episode again: There were a set of flashbacks in ep 7, towards the end where it showed him with Rem, then Ram, then Emilia, then Beatrice. He also says, "I love you guys!" so it's kind of like he's not just doing this for Rem and Ram, but for everyone connected to Emilia. I guess he's grown quite fond of the whole group after the 15 or so days he's been there. I don't know if it's because of the pacing or whatever but some people unfortunately don't feel the same connection the writer is trying to get across, hence this thread.
May 15, 2016 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
Tbh, his character his established like that from the start and I don't see any problem here. Like he already said he will protect the two ogres in prev ep, and then labeled an idiot by Ram, same thing happened here. Also he can find out more since he has grabbed a hint that there is a third party involved in this.

Takana_no_Hana said:
LoneWizard said:

Oh lol yeah except for the fact that the blue twin would go mad and kill him again, there's no guarantee he will be able to persuade her or earn her trust, because the dude has failed several times before in those recent saves.

Every time loop doesn't go according to your wish though, your decisions play a major factor. Well, you will soon see.
May 15, 2016 11:49 PM

Nov 2009
strider98 said:
Tbh, his character his established like that from the start and I don't see any problem here. Like he already said he will protect the two ogres in prev ep, and then labeled an idiot by Ram, same thing happened here. Also he can find out more since he has grabbed a hint that there is a third party involved in this.

Takana_no_Hana said:

Every time loop doesn't go according to your wish though, your decisions play a major factor. Well, you will soon see.

It's hard to imagine someone would sacrifice himself to save a person who just tortured him badly and gave him a trauma.
Also, he just met with the twins only days and already "love" them, it takes time to bond and create a strong connection but like, really? They don't even care about him that much.

I am sorry but my logic fails to cope up with this fictional character.
Takana_no_HanaMay 15, 2016 11:55 PM
May 16, 2016 12:07 AM
Mar 2016
Takana_no_Hana said:

What do you mean? If you mean "Nothing will change, Subaru is just making pointless actions.", I could say that it's a loser mentality.
There are only three solutions on his situation. (1) Run away. (2) Face the situation. (3) Become crazy. To end his life is not a solution because he will just respawn.
Choice 1 is difficult emotionally, and this choice is pointless. Subaru's feelings toward Emilia and Roswaal's household members are so strong he can't just leave them. He has to throw these feelings away to run away. But after he runs away, Rem will just kill him when he leaves the mansion.
Choice 2 is more difficult, but there's no better choice. This choice has limitless options. There's no guarantee that all those options will work, but it's not wrong to try, unless Subaru is lazy and has a loser mentality. Subaru's consciousness cannot die even when he is killed unlimited times, so he just have to use it in his advantage.
Choice 3 is, I don't know. Beatrice kept him sane so this choice is difficult to do. Also he just cannot act crazy because Rem will just kill him regardless of anything.
Subaru failed before because he is stupidly thinking only about Emilia, and then just going through the fourth day, disregarding all other kinds of thinking. Since after several deaths, Subaru finally realized that he has to learn everything about his situation and how that world works. There's no guarantee of everything, but there's a chance, especially when he acquires necessary information to think solutions. Knowledge is pawaah!
Except, maybe if he is given a thick plot armor, will power and convenient plots then yeah, he will get through to save his harem and full fill our weaboo fantasy.
We will see next episodes. And unless you are a Japan freak, you misused the word weaboo.
May 16, 2016 12:12 AM
Mar 2016
Takana_no_Hana said:
Also, he just met with the twins only days and already "love" them, it takes time to bond and create a strong connection but like, really? They don't even care about him that much.
Are you really watching those previous SoL-ish boring episodes without skipping anything? Even real people liked Rem especially because of her smile.
May 16, 2016 12:15 AM
Mar 2016
@FlawlezZ Sorry this is not your action anime.
May 16, 2016 12:25 AM

Nov 2009
crx07 said:
Takana_no_Hana said:
Are you really watching those previous SoL-ish boring episodes without skipping anything? Even real people liked Rem especially because of her smile.

Except for the fact that the girl killed him gruesomely, enough that he had to scream out loud when first seeing her face again.
Then somehow he thought about her smile and easily forgave her, even sacrifice himself just to save the chick.

But if you think about it, if the culprit wasn't a hot smoking maid but rather an old and ugly grandma, would he able to come to the same conclusion rofl?
Idk man, I'm die laughing here.

Okay man, I'm out of here.
Takana_no_HanaMay 16, 2016 12:32 AM
May 16, 2016 1:20 AM
Mar 2016
Takana_no_Hana said:
Except for the fact that the girl killed him gruesomely, enough that he had to scream out loud when first seeing her face again.
Then somehow he thought about her smile and easily forgave her, even sacrifice himself just to save the chick.
But if you think about it, if the culprit wasn't a hot smoking maid but rather an old and ugly grandma, would he able to come to the same conclusion rofl?

Obviously, you are not paying attention on watching this episode. He has some contemplation that changed his mindset on the twins. It's like you are skipping some seconds to just finish this crap faster.
EDIT: Also, I think I am unable to share my opinion clearly. I didn't say the smile made Subaru forgave her. Do you know why Subaru loved Emilia? Not because of her beauty. If Subaru only depends on beauty, then we should also say that he loves Elsa. She's way more gorgeous than the twins. The thing that differentiates Elsa and Rem/Ram is character. I believe Subaru thinks that the interactions he has on the twins are genuine, even though most of them are faked, which he may have already realized.
crx07May 16, 2016 8:54 AM
May 16, 2016 2:28 AM

Jan 2014
GosuGian said:
FlawlezZ said:
dropped the anime 0
like its trash to me

Dumb kid HAHAHA
Get out!
"I am not intelligent enough for this anime so its shit"

That was good and sad ;_;
May 16, 2016 2:28 AM

Jul 2013
He became attached to them during the 20 days they spend together and he values them, that's why he decided to commit suicide to save the maids. It has sense for Subaru's character, but in my case, I wouldn't waste my precious life to save people who wouldn't bother to even hear my last words before killing me in a gruesome way just because they smelled some Witch essence in me.
May 16, 2016 2:32 AM
Feb 2016
That's why I can't take the mal base seriously when people like OP is self-inserting as the mc.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.