Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 25, 2016 12:08 AM

Jan 2008
When faced with a monster its typical for most people to become a monster to defeat it and thats how the cycle of hate continues. .

As you can all see from the dialogue going on. A monster who became a monster so they can sleep peacefully. And a warrior who will never give up.

I know who I would want to take me home.

Apr 25, 2016 12:09 AM

Oct 2014
Lothloran said:
mochakawaiibear said:
i really like how you think you know anything about me quite honestly. Ironically people like you who say these things force their own image onto others. It's fine tho bud keep living your internet persona, its never too late to free yourself

It's in everything you've said and your attitude. You think people can't see through you even on the internet? Your opinions are a reflection of you. You insulted me because you disagreed with me, that in and of itself speaks volumes of your character as a "man"

So the way I see it, you're either a liar or a coward, which is it?
id like you to go back and see you insulted me first. Secondly no you can't since you know nothing about me. 1 opinion doesn't define someone remotely
Apr 25, 2016 12:16 AM

Oct 2014
Funny thing is, most of us, laugh when the jock trips the nerd, when he mocks the geek,

We decide they are cool.
I have a self destructive disease inside that eats away at me,
there is no place for it in this world,
this disease is righteousness.
Apr 25, 2016 12:29 AM

Oct 2014
As i have noticed(with more than one person)the nerd would much sooner be on the side of the jock than the one who stood up for him.

So in the end the nerd stabs you in the back exactly the same.

Whatever the uncertain situation is, rather be on the jock's side who bullied him or whatever else, the result is the same.
ZsychoticApr 25, 2016 12:33 AM
I have a self destructive disease inside that eats away at me,
there is no place for it in this world,
this disease is righteousness.
Apr 25, 2016 2:22 AM

Nov 2015
mochakawaiibear said:
Lothloran said:

It's in everything you've said and your attitude. You think people can't see through you even on the internet? Your opinions are a reflection of you. You insulted me because you disagreed with me, that in and of itself speaks volumes of your character as a "man"

So the way I see it, you're either a liar or a coward, which is it?
id like you to go back and see you insulted me first. Secondly no you can't since you know nothing about me. 1 opinion doesn't define someone remotely

I would like to point out that I did not insult you first. Your opinion is a reflection of you, not the definition, but it is a substantial reflection. It's almost akin to a stance on abortion or a political ideology.
It reflects your ambiguous definition of justice and morality. Wrong is wrong and needs to be punished, there is no "too far" and that's what you fail to understand.

Vor uns liegt MAL, in uns marschiert MAL, und hinter uns, kommt MAL!
Apr 25, 2016 4:06 AM

Aug 2013
Hey you guys so whats happening in this thread since I-

Lothloran said:

Grab the bull by the horns and rape it into submission.

Apr 25, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2015
Jayden said:
Dimethylanime said:
They usually come from an unstable life at home, where they themselves are being bullied. It's a viscous cycle.

You mean vicious circle right? Viscous means how well an liquid flows. Ignore my OCD
oh my god. I make that mistake every time. I don't know if it's autocorrect or my stupidity. Let me go kms now
Actually let me turn this into a good thing. Maybe I did mean viscous, because the bullying cycle is very sticky and hard to escape. It just ties ya down, like a gelatinous mess.
Thus, bullying is a very vicious/viscous cycle.
Apr 25, 2016 7:28 AM

Oct 2014
@lothloran "This is what happens when a nation is raised by single mothers." Yeah that's not insulting at all right?
Apr 25, 2016 7:31 AM

Jan 2016
Bad conditions at home. Abusive or alcoholic parents. The need to vent one's frustration or fear.

There are many potential factors to consider when it comes to analyzing why a certain person becomes a bully. What I listed above is only a fraction of them.
Apr 25, 2016 8:05 AM

Sep 2013
A sense of belonging? The feeling of power? It feeds into basic human nature, honestly.

AsPeeXXXVIII said:
Bad conditions at home. Abusive or alcoholic parents. The need to vent one's frustration or fear.

There are many potential factors to consider when it comes to analyzing why a certain person becomes a bully. What I listed above is only a fraction of them.

I've really never been a fan of this school of thought. People don't always have to be going through shit to be assholes. Some people are just like that. It kind of feels like an excuse when people say "oh, his father's probably an alcoholic". Yeah, there's always that possibility, but there's also the one that said person is just a jerk.

It's also this type of thought that breeds the entire "bullies never win in life!" mentality. As someone who went through a lot of bullying, I can tell you that this isn't always true. Yeah, a lot of my childhood bullies ended up not going anywhere, but then again, so did some of my friends. Likewise, there were also a great deal that made it pretty far in life - nice school, rich, scholarships, attention, all of that. Life isn't always so black and white.
tokenfemaleApr 25, 2016 8:08 AM
Apr 25, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2014
Because humans are animals, and some citizens have lesser control of their bestiality.

Apr 25, 2016 11:50 AM

Jan 2016
there is also the cool and spoiled kid that just so happens to be bored ^^
Apr 25, 2016 11:53 AM

Dec 2013
Most of those bullies come for dysfunctional families and try to get rid of frustrations on someone else. if it's a group then mostly one person is like the main retard and others are sub-retards. I use advanced terminology.
Apr 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Jan 2016
tokenfemale said:
AsPeeXXXVIII said:

I've really never been a fan of this school of thought. People don't always have to be going through shit to be assholes. Some people are just like that. It kind of feels like an excuse when people say "oh, his father's probably an alcoholic". Yeah, there's always that possibility, but there's also the one that said person is just a jerk.

Yeah, admittedly there is also that possibility. I'm not by any means denying that. Thinking back to my last year of elementary, which was when the bullying was at its absolute worst, I do feel as though the ones who bullied me just did so to somehow prove their "toughness" to themselves.
Apr 25, 2016 2:56 PM
Apr 2016
Because life is filled with obstacles.
Apr 25, 2016 8:58 PM

Jul 2012
I used to be a bully.

I think its different from person to person, but for me it was a combination of immaturity, insecurity, mischief, family problems, and disregard for the pain that I was causing others.

Its usually just verbal abuse and humiliation but things have gotten physical before. It does give you a sense of power and control, and I failed to see the harm that I was causing people because I dismissed it as "just words".

Home isn't the greatest place in my life, and what I took away from that is it was better to be the bully than the one being bullied. Of course, I see that it is wrong now, and I owe more than a few people an apology.

As malicious as bullies seem, they are people too and they could be just as much of a victim as any of us.
Apr 25, 2016 9:29 PM

Oct 2013
People with inferiority complex are obssessed with power and afirming one's identity.
Apr 25, 2016 10:23 PM

May 2014
To make themselves feel better, because they think it's fun and cool and makes them fit in, and because they don't realize the harm they're doing.

I was bullied through elementary and part of middle school, and as a result I suffered crippling social anxiety until I got over it for the most part halfway through high school. My main bully growing up was this chick named Kelsey and looking back on it she had no clue the harm she was doing, and thought it was hilarious to make me feel bad. I feel bad admitting this but I found her on Facebook recently (I moved away from my hometown when I was like 13 so I haven't seen her or anything in years) and it turns out her life is really shitty now and she has a shit ton of problems and I don't even feel bad tbh karma got her good
Apr 26, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
hmmmm.......i dunno, for the lolz?
Apr 26, 2016 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
i think bullies, irll or online, have severe self esteem issues

if you need to torture others to feel powerful, you probably can't find power in yourself
Apr 26, 2016 5:41 PM

Apr 2016
I was bullied a lot in Elementary school, by my best friend no less, in 8th grade all my feelings exploded and well...I got back at her, it was the worst feeling in my life, but when I asked her why she was so abusive and mean to me all those years, she said it was because she was jealous. She lived in a terrible home, and she was jealous of my family, and the love I got. So yeah, for a lot of people I can see it being for power and the 'high' but some...are in a bad situation and have no other outlet or doesn't even know what they're doing is wrong I suppose. I wouldn't ever consider myself a 'bully' but after that incident, I never backed down again and let people walk all over me.
Apr 26, 2016 9:53 PM

Jan 2016
I really don't know. I've been bullied my whole life but myself, hate treating people poorly.
Apr 27, 2016 3:01 AM

Jun 2015
There is only 1 anwser it's funny as fuck LoooL and it's even funnier when they're crying or emo XD
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 27, 2016 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
Because the feeling of being alpha/superior is great
WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS.
Apr 27, 2016 12:32 PM

May 2014
Because they have a little more bad in them than good; maybe that'll change over time, maybe it won't.

An excuse I've heard thrown around a lot is that there's stuff going on at home or in their private lives, so the bullying can be explained as an outlet of sorts. A way to retain some control or power.
That has never really sat well with me at all...

Look, everybody has their own issues to contend with (it's a part of life), but that doesn't give anybody any kind of excuse or right to reflect that onto a usually unrelated individual (or community/group). Life's struggles shouldn't be used as a scapegoat for causing other people psychological and/or physical pain. Everyone has issues, but not everybody bullies...and yes, I know a lot of people say each individual reacts differently to things, but if your natural reaction is to take your problems out on others, and then continuously go back & repeat the process, then that's not right. Even worse is it when a bully doesn't even realise they're bullying...
Honestly, I think it's something comparable to being innately callous.
Strawberrycake48Apr 27, 2016 12:35 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2016 12:37 PM

Apr 2016
because they have no self love and feel the need to bring that on others with hate and violence... it is pretty sad to be honest.
Apr 27, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2015
I always thought that bullies are people who just want to be seen as the "tough one" in the situation you're on. I never was bullied in my life because i'm a guy who can get along with almost every type of person and i'm also a joking guy, but the few times someone tried to bully me i've always answered back and it ended there. When you can stand up for yourself, even in the weakest way possibile, you'll truly see what bullies really are: a bunch of guys who just pretends to be what they look like
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
35 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
49 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

44 by Kiryotsu »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

20 by blueblur »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.