Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, this series really has come to an end now.

Humans are at last their own masters now after fighting for their freedom for so hard and long. Out of this franchise, I'd say that my favorite is still the second part. The third part is also good as well with some of its own moments. Gou has come such a long way from being a slave to liberating humans from the Gods' control. What a journey this has been.

I wonder if we will ever get some animated material from this someday? I'd love to see that. 8/10. Gou's a legend now :D
Stark700Apr 10, 2016 12:06 PM
Apr 10, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2014
Stark700 said:
I wonder if we will ever get some animated material from this someday? I'd love to see that. 8/10. Gou's a legend now :D

I'd say if any manhua could get it this is a distinct possibility. It just got some form of bound rerelease a week ago by Bookone and seems to have a maintained degree of popularity with early issues in poor condition selling for upwards of $500 (have you ever seen the Ah Gou statue? check out their Facebook lol) So the demand is there, if they could get the resources together with a good studio I could see it happening. It'd be a tall order because anything other than a top tier studio wouldn't be able to do the artwork justice.

I just can't believe all these years and they put a freaking cliffhanger at the last page. Like I kinda felt like something like that was going to happen with only a few chapters left and it seemed to short to be the end but UGH I WANT MORE lol I can't believe it. This has been such an excellent series, I just wish part III wasn't so rushed towards the end.

Kinda surprised Ah Gou didn't go super Saiyan again come to think of it!

Man I'm just going to miss this. From the story to the diverse mythology and characters and the epic artwork this was a wonderful ride and not having new material is gonna suck. Was a fantastic ride though.
Apr 10, 2016 3:50 PM

Apr 2015
This series is flat out amazing I did a written review I have no clue why this series hasn't blown up yet. In the shonen battle manga genre I feel it barely has any series that rivals it's hype moments. I need to try and get the Anthology and Journey approved for this site if anything
Apr 10, 2016 4:00 PM

Mar 2016
Ending felt kind of weak for me .I like how they weren't afraid to kill off most of the Dark Ones though .

His uncle I one of the most badass human beings I've ever read .

Tian giving up felt meh .

I really liked the slave arc too .The first war against the gods as well .

8/10 .It's solid .
Apr 11, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
I expected a sequel with Ah Gou in hell but i guess this works as well.

Also hahahaha Ji Qiao.

Gonna miss this one.
Apr 11, 2016 4:27 PM

Feb 2011
Who was the kid with the crystal thing in the last two pages of the chapter?
Apr 12, 2016 1:51 PM
Dec 2013
The last two pages of the 80 chapter looks like a FSJ IV teasing...

And again... Who is the kid at the end ?

Have we real information about the fact that we won"t have any sequel ?
Apr 13, 2016 1:37 AM

Apr 2012
I was expecting a build up toward a season IV in hell like some people, but apparently that was not necessary. If they decide to make another sequel to this amazing series then I'm down, but even if they don't I feel this was ended at a good place, Ah Gou being a hero and not needing to worry about having his soul taken away.
9/10 from me.
Apr 14, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2010
The kid at the end is son of Kong Que, the woman which was in the forsaken gods hq and she usually wears a head band. I don't remember the name of the son. Shen Yen always kept him close and he also seemed to favor Shen Yen. Even if he was a child, I could tell he would be trouble just looking at the emptiness in his eyes. Just when I thought I was wrong because the story was going to end, he was in the last chapter and I was right. He will cause trouble.
Apr 14, 2016 5:30 PM
Apr 2016
I am really sad thinking that this chapter ended =(
I've read dozens of mangas and manhuas and I don t think this series had the best story...
I also don't think that it had the best argument, the best symbolism and the best descriptions, the best variaty in characters and powers...
but HELL this is the best action art-work I've ever seen drawned and 2nd only to berserk in drawing. IT has the biggest number of badass characters I've read, mindblowing to say the least...This was strong enough to make me register here and post this xD

a HELL 10/10 for the fun of reading this ****** awesome action series!
Apr 20, 2016 6:58 PM

Sep 2014
Wow that was amazing! Ah Gou is now the Judge of Hell, and he got a piece of Tian's power. That is a pretty cool outcome :D

Also that kid at the end, Kong Que's son, is a pretty lame "Open" ended ending. Like he is going to be able to threaten anyone.

I'll miss this series.
Apr 27, 2016 12:01 PM

Aug 2014
So it finally comes to an end...
We finally find out what happened in the fight between Ah Gou and Tian and the only reason everyone is alive today because "Tian said so" lol

Can't say I feel bad about Jia Qiao becoming like his father , he had it long time coming.

Sucks that Shi Yin has to carry that coffin around everywere he goes, hopefully he will finally found some peace in his life.

Overall I had a blast reading alll three parts, I'm gonna miss this full color greatness.
8/10
Sep 27, 2016 12:58 PM

Dec 2015
Hahaha poor Ji Qiao...I guess he could've been worse, at least it seems like he is having fun.

Well this was weird, but still great. The manhua was a blast to read, I will miss the world and the characters, if there's ever a sequel, I will definitely read it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 28, 2017 1:08 PM

Mar 2016
Is the last kid to appear Ne Zha?
Sep 7, 2017 5:46 AM
Apr 2017
That was a good ending to the series. We learned where everybody ended to and it's great to see that most of them got what they wanted.
I really enjoyed this series. The characters, the setting, the plot, the fights... Everything about it was amazing and the artwork was just astounding.
It was a fun ride.
Jul 13, 2020 3:49 PM

Feb 2016
I want to say that i have enjoyed this manhua so much and it'a way too underrated....
May 12, 2021 3:48 AM
May 2021
Unfortunately this masterpiece is underrated
Dec 9, 2021 10:15 AM
Jan 2021
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, this series really has come to an end now.

Humans are at last their own masters now after fighting for their freedom for so hard and long. Out of this franchise, I'd say that my favorite is still the second part. The third part is also good as well with some of its own moments. Gou has come such a long way from being a slave to liberating humans from the Gods' control. What a journey this has been.

It already has adaptation titled "Wu Geng Ji" and currently airing the 4th season of it. It's really good.
Nov 23, 2023 6:51 AM

Apr 2020
Although I was not a fan of the direction the story took in the third part, it was a nice, long ride... enjoyed this much more than I thought.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Feng Shen Ji III Chapter 43 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 26, 2016

1 by A_Shinoda »»
Nov 22, 2023 5:58 PM

Poll: » Feng Shen Ji III Chapter 32 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 18, 2016

1 by A_Shinoda »»
Nov 20, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Feng Shen Ji III Chapter 25 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 6, 2016

1 by A_Shinoda »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:15 PM

Poll: » Feng Shen Ji III Chapter 14 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 5, 2016

1 by A_Shinoda »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Feng Shen Ji III Chapter 65 Discussion

joe_g7 - Sep 27, 2016

1 by chubbin »»
May 22, 2019 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.