Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2016 2:01 PM

Aug 2010
I know those demons were made to forget Ushio, but they still came off as jerks.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Apr 23, 2016 2:00 PM

May 2014
The world needs more remakes like Ushio to Tora.
This series is so good, I don't want it to end.
Apr 25, 2016 5:17 PM

Mar 2014
For some reason this show has been slowly becoming more and more boring... not sure why.
Season 1 started off really good, but the story eventually started to get too mixed up in all of these Youkai politics and it's just like *snooooze*

I'm hoping they'll at least ramp things up for the finale.
::End of Transmission::

Apr 29, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2013
AOTS/AOTY

Best shounen in a while.
Jul 6, 2016 11:30 PM

Mar 2015
Loved this episode, the action was immense and the OST added to the drama very well
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 15, 2016 9:59 AM

Mar 2016
This was epic and all, but man.. this would've played so much better with more time and laid out in the manga's original timeline.

The whole Western Tribe of Youkai needed to be introduced properly, 1, and, 2, this should've been after Azafuse (next episode) like in the manga.

I don't know how they can meet up with Hyou now and have HIM remember Ushio too, since it seems that whole forgetting thing didn't go away.

I can't fathom why they changed it, because really, Azafuse would've been an amazing opener to this second season and played so much better. But maybe there'll be some sort of explanation in the episode that'll make it make more sense too.

Focaccina said:

Of course people like this part of the anime (it's the best part of the manga after all) and they are all getting on the feels train, but it's full of plot-holes, I don't even know how can you enjoy it without reading the manga first.
"But Hey, since people cry a lot in this anime it should be a really good one!" (please, get real)

I really do not disagree. To understand these mediocre subs, I've been reading the manga at the same time, and, I appreciate the fact the anime still implies all the details that were fully explained in the manga (at least they're still there and weren't forgotten), I agree completely about these two episodes.

First time I saw the last episode, I wanted to like it, but something was off to me. Then only after I read the manga chapters and could see all those little inferred details, I loved it and it only made me wish it was paced the same as the manga.

So, yes; if you know the little details from the manga, the episodes work, but as a first-timer... yeah, they're very flawed.

This series really needed to be 52 episodes; another 13 would've been a pretty good fit, I think.
CrimsonCWAug 15, 2016 10:08 AM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Sep 26, 2016 9:24 AM
Mar 2012
The fights were quite good, & so much feels already just in first 2 episodes.
Nov 12, 2016 2:42 PM
Mar 2013
I really want to know the name of the sad music in this Episode .
Apr 18, 2017 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
It was painful to see Asako that badly burned.
Mayuko will take the role of Oyakume now.
Jul 20, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2015
Such an edgy episode.

I'm getting tired of all the tears, really annoying.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 24, 2017 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at that Asako scream.
Oh...so now the powers start coming out of Mayuko.
Jie Mei appears.
Kagari is back! Yes! Dat side oppai. Dat beautiful face.
Asako is sacrificing herself. She's giving him to Mayuko. She knows that incest is wincest.
I wish Kagari could hold me back like that.
Holy shit! They got burned.
Mayuko using her powers.
Oh, Kagari. Her beautiful face after splashing Ushio.
WTF! So many Tora lookalike's came out of nowhere. NORIO!!!!!
Saya is back! Yes!
Kappa.
Kagari oppai.
No, Saya. You're too fine to throw your life away.
Saya, you don't have to be jealous. Just join the harem.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 9, 2018 10:13 PM
Aug 2017
Rob said:
LMAO at that Asako scream.
Oh...so now the powers start coming out of Mayuko.
Jie Mei appears.
Kagari is back! Yes! Dat side oppai. Dat beautiful face.
Asako is sacrificing herself. She's giving him to Mayuko. She knows that incest is wincest.
I wish Kagari could hold me back like that.
Holy shit! They got burned.
Mayuko using her powers.
Oh, Kagari. Her beautiful face after splashing Ushio.
WTF! So many Tora lookalike's came out of nowhere. NORIO!!!!!
Saya is back! Yes!
Kappa.
Kagari oppai.
No, Saya. You're too fine to throw your life away.
Saya, you don't have to be jealous. Just join the harem.

Technically, it is not incest since incest only count for 3 or 4 generations. Ushio's mother has sealed Hakumen for 130 years and in that time, so many generations of Hizaki clan have passed. We don't even know which branch Sumako and Mayuko descend from since there are so many branches that descend from Yuki, Jie Mei's reincarnation, 800 years ago. In a sense, people in this Earth are all related to each other.
Incest is nocest anyway since it is illegal.
May 10, 2018 7:50 AM

Dec 2012
Himawari9 said:
Technically, it is not incest since incest only count for 3 or 4 generations. Ushio's mother has sealed Hakumen for 130 years and in that time, so many generations of Hizaki clan have passed. We don't even know which branch Sumako and Mayuko descend from since there are so many branches that descend from Yuki, Jie Mei's reincarnation, 800 years ago. In a sense, people in this Earth are all related to each other.
Incest is nocest anyway since it is illegal.

Exhibit A, folks.

As stated on my signature: If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

You started something and said a whole lot of nothing, which I deem petty & insignificant. But let's assume that you don't have your signatures enabled for you to see my warning... You've just shown how fun you are at parties, especially with that last statement. Also, I like to weed out people like you, with the posts I make, hence the warning (But I'm assuming you didn't see it as stated). And for that, you get blocked.

Have fun people and don't be petty. Learn from this example.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 14, 2019 9:36 PM
Jun 2013
dam this episode sure got emotional and serious. I wonder if there is a reason that this new monster looks like a super evil clone of tora.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

101 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 13, 6:46 AM

» How much did they skip?

BestBoiEren - Apr 3, 2016

14 by LynnVy »»
Feb 16, 6:15 PM

» Season 2 questions

VinnyDark70 - Jun 7, 2021

6 by ksm4367 »»
Aug 20, 2023 1:45 AM

» List of Ushio to Tora anime (2015) skipped manga chapters?

MetalTxus - Aug 13, 2017

6 by Tsurugi10 »»
Mar 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

63 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 29, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.