Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 42 43 [44]
Jun 14, 7:45 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Crazee
@Ykoz

You can use the starting date from your original. Please add a link to it on your second post so it’s easy for us to verify the starting date.
@Crazee

Okay, thank you.
This makes things much easier.
Jun 16, 5:23 AM

Oct 2016
AWCC University

Watch a Medical anime or one with a Physician

Would Mimori Akatsuki qualify? It says on MAL that she is a doctor of magic / magic physician.

Thank you!
Jun 16, 9:51 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Reply to foxxykat1223
AWCC University

Watch a Medical anime or one with a Physician

Would Mimori Akatsuki qualify? It says on MAL that she is a doctor of magic / magic physician.

Thank you!
@foxxykat1223 You need to verify the provided listings on that item.
If she has the tag on anidb, yes.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 19, 10:25 PM
Jun 19, 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
@lostnyanko

Hey, will change the dates. But I have a doubt though regarding start dates. In the scavenger hunt challenge it stated it's the day I post, should I keep that as is, or change it to the first date of the anime i watched as stated here?
Jun 20, 10:37 AM
The Enthusiast

Jul 2007
Reply to suraj_anton
@lostnyanko

Hey, will change the dates. But I have a doubt though regarding start dates. In the scavenger hunt challenge it stated it's the day I post, should I keep that as is, or change it to the first date of the anime i watched as stated here?
@suraj_anton You can keep it as the post date.
Jun 24, 5:26 AM

Oct 2016
This is about the newest rule. Say I'm doing a challenge that has easy, medium, hard, conquered. I've decided to do conquered and I just marked my post as reserved. Do we need to start marking down what difficulty we've chosen? I think all of my active challenges I've decided to do the highest difficulty even if it takes me forever. >.< If I'm correct, it's just that if I turned in a medium difficulty 6 months ago and now decided to do hard, I have to make a new post and not edit the old one? Correct? Thank you!
Jun 24, 10:12 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to foxxykat1223
This is about the newest rule. Say I'm doing a challenge that has easy, medium, hard, conquered. I've decided to do conquered and I just marked my post as reserved. Do we need to start marking down what difficulty we've chosen? I think all of my active challenges I've decided to do the highest difficulty even if it takes me forever. >.< If I'm correct, it's just that if I turned in a medium difficulty 6 months ago and now decided to do hard, I have to make a new post and not edit the old one? Correct? Thank you!
@foxxykat1223

No, that’s not correct. The challenges will work as they always have. You shouldn’t make a new post unless you run out of space or are doing a x2/x3. There’s no need to declare/mark difficulties until you turn in.

“— If you turn-in for a lower difficulty but later decide you wish to do a higher one, you must start that second difficulty anew, without changing anything on the previous one that was already turned in.” is just another way of saying no more upgrades. Basically, once you finish a difficulty and turn it in, you should not edit that specific difficulty anymore. You can still edit the same post for other difficulties and turn in those difficulties later.

If you don’t understand what upgrades are, the Action challenge has 20 / 40 / 60 items per difficulty. Normally, you’d have a separate item list for each difficulty and work on them individually. If you’re “upgrading”, that means you’re instead using one item list. So you would complete 20 items, turn in Easy, complete another 20 items from the same item list (meaning you now have 40 items on the one list), then turn in as an “Upgrade” from Easy to Medium. The result is you turn in Easy, then that is replaced by your Medium upgrade turn in, meaning you need to do Easy again. The points earned are also replaced when you upgrade. This process is what is being addressed and removed. It’s outdated, difficult to understand, and most members don’t use it.
CrazeeJun 24, 10:18 AM
Jun 24, 2:18 PM

Oct 2016
Reply to Crazee
@foxxykat1223

No, that’s not correct. The challenges will work as they always have. You shouldn’t make a new post unless you run out of space or are doing a x2/x3. There’s no need to declare/mark difficulties until you turn in.

“— If you turn-in for a lower difficulty but later decide you wish to do a higher one, you must start that second difficulty anew, without changing anything on the previous one that was already turned in.” is just another way of saying no more upgrades. Basically, once you finish a difficulty and turn it in, you should not edit that specific difficulty anymore. You can still edit the same post for other difficulties and turn in those difficulties later.

If you don’t understand what upgrades are, the Action challenge has 20 / 40 / 60 items per difficulty. Normally, you’d have a separate item list for each difficulty and work on them individually. If you’re “upgrading”, that means you’re instead using one item list. So you would complete 20 items, turn in Easy, complete another 20 items from the same item list (meaning you now have 40 items on the one list), then turn in as an “Upgrade” from Easy to Medium. The result is you turn in Easy, then that is replaced by your Medium upgrade turn in, meaning you need to do Easy again. The points earned are also replaced when you upgrade. This process is what is being addressed and removed. It’s outdated, difficult to understand, and most members don’t use it.
@Crazee

Ahhh, ok. So I really don't need to worry about any of my challenges then. I see what you mean by it being outdated and confusing. Thank you!
Jun 25, 3:22 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@Cute_Monster

Please keep in mind the following: if you are to turn-in more than one challenge in a 24 hours span (turning-in multiple challenges in a day), you have to edit your last post. You will only make a new post to turn in if 24 hours passed since your last post there.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 25, 11:26 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to SheyCroix
@Cute_Monster

Please keep in mind the following: if you are to turn-in more than one challenge in a 24 hours span (turning-in multiple challenges in a day), you have to edit your last post. You will only make a new post to turn in if 24 hours passed since your last post there.
@SheyCroix Sorry, I thought that I couldn't edit my turn-in post. I'll keep that in mind next time

deliveries || card slips || set by: t i t a n w e e b thanks r e n
Jun 25, 6:00 PM
Jul 2016
Hi everyone,

Where can I make a request to add an anime to a challenge?

For this case in particular I'd like for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 to be add to the mascot challenge since the first season is already in there

Jun 25, 7:20 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
@samot-frt

The Mascot thread has the answer to your question:
 — Have a mascot suggestion? Post the character(s) along with the reasons they should be considered a mascot on the Suggestions & Discussions Thread or the "#awcc-volunteers" channel on our AWCc Discord.

Do keep it in mind for a next one, but I will handle this one here.
Thanks!

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 4, 2:36 PM

Sep 2020
Hi, I need some help.

One of my challenge posts was cut off because I tried to fit too much on it, and after that, I can't edit it.
Whenever I try to edit or quick edit, I get an error message: "Something went wrong. Please try again later."
The problem is only in that one post, I can edit everything else without problems.

Any advice or help is appreciated.
Jul 6, 3:22 PM

May 2024
Question regarding previously completed on the Battle Royale Challenge.

The thread says previously completed is not allowed, while the HoF says it is allowed. I'm going to go ahead and turn it in anyway since I'm trying to clear out my HoF, but a confirmation on this would be very appreciated.
Do what you tolerate.
Jul 6, 7:10 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Ykoz said:
Hi, I need some help.

One of my challenge posts was cut off because I tried to fit too much on it, and after that, I can't edit it.
Whenever I try to edit or quick edit, I get an error message: "Something went wrong. Please try again later."
The problem is only in that one post, I can edit everything else without problems.

Which challenge? Link me your post to have a look.

Clamshell said:

The thread says previously completed is not allowed, while the HoF says it is allowed. I'm going to go ahead and turn it in anyway since I'm trying to clear out my HoF, but a confirmation on this would be very appreciated.

Good catch, that's a paste mistake. Will update on thread.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 7, 1:25 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to SheyCroix
Ykoz said:
Hi, I need some help.

Which challenge? Link me your post to have a look.

Clamshell said:

Good catch, that's a paste mistake. Will update on thread.
@SheyCroix

Sorry, I forgot to link it before.
It's this one: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=1886051&id=68404148
Jul 7, 4:07 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

I'm able to edit it via the "Edit" button, instead of "Quick Edit" (which does gives the error).
Have you tried that way?

Either way I removed everything you had under Medium. The code is below.
Try again, can you edit now?
Just remember to make a new post. You can link your first one with a note that it had gotten full, so that you may use that first post date.

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 8, 2:13 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to SheyCroix

I'm able to edit it via the "Edit" button, instead of "Quick Edit" (which does gives the error).
Have you tried that way?

Either way I removed everything you had under Medium. The code is below.
Try again, can you edit now?
Just remember to make a new post. You can link your first one with a note that it had gotten full, so that you may use that first post date.

@SheyCroix

It works now, thank you.

Yes, I tried edit, quick edit, and even inspect BBCode option,
but they all gave me the same error message.
Jul 14, 12:13 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 42 43 [44]

More topics from this board

» 🟣 HiScore II 「 Batch 144: JUL 02 | Sign Up B.144 until JUL 20 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

7538 by Genovia_ »»
31 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9427 by Kristiwazhere »»
2 hours ago

» ✈️ July 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWCC_admin - Jun 30

287 by Goldquick »»
4 hours ago

» Critics and Connoisseurs Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

abystoma2 - Mar 9, 2018

448 by thegoishady »»
4 hours ago

» #05 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jan 16, 2017

399 by ohpishhposh »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.