Forum Settings
Forums

Would you be ok with a man being in care of your kid?

New
Mar 5, 2016 10:31 PM

Sep 2014
Would you be comfortable, with a male babysitter or preschool to elementary age school teacher, being responsible for your kid all day? or would you prefer a female in that position? Just curious because I know there is a stigma of males who takes those positions. I remember an anime even pointed that out! and I predict that mal will be ok with this, but I could be wrong.
AnimeFreak-SanMar 5, 2016 10:35 PM
Mar 5, 2016 10:32 PM

Sep 2015
Yes, you have to be stupid to think that all man are rapist and/or pedophiles.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Mar 5, 2016 10:36 PM

Apr 2015
I'd prefer an old man with alzheimer.
Mar 5, 2016 10:39 PM

Sep 2014
Obviously all men are rapists so no.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Mar 5, 2016 10:48 PM

Oct 2014
It depends on the man. If the man has children of his own and he doesn't abuse them then I'd be completely fine with it. If the man has a weak mustache and a white van with "Free Candy" poorly spray-painted on it then I wouldn't be okay with it.
Mar 5, 2016 10:52 PM

Jan 2014
There were plenty of male teachers in my elementary school, if I ever had a kid I wouldn't be opposed to a guy being it's caretaker just because he's a guy. Naturally you should be aware of the risks any stranger, no matter their gender, poses to your child. Just individuals on an individual basis.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Mar 5, 2016 11:00 PM

Jan 2015
If a babysitter were to ever rape my child I would assume a vagina would be less destructive than a penis, based on the sole fact that a vagina cannot be used to forcefully rupture and bruise a child's orifices. Though the actual chance of my child getting raped would be way too low for me to actually consider this when choosing a babysitter.
Mar 5, 2016 11:01 PM

Jul 2012
I'd rather nobody, even females, takes care of my children unless I trust them already.
Mar 5, 2016 11:01 PM

Jun 2015
I'd probably want someone I knew taking care of my kids, female or male.
Mar 5, 2016 11:03 PM
Mar 5, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2015
If you're not okay with a man taking care of your kid simply because he's a man, then you shouldn't let anyone take care of your kid period and just do it your damn self.
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 5, 2016 11:26 PM

May 2015
I only want gay and feminine men taking care of my kids
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Mar 5, 2016 11:42 PM

Sep 2015
I'd show them an anime which contained lolis and judge their reaction to that first.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 5, 2016 11:55 PM

Sep 2015
I would never let one of those sexist, cis scum pedophile rapists anywhere near my children, ugh

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Mar 5, 2016 11:59 PM

Nov 2015
I'm not a sexist so I don't care. It's all about who is more qualified for the job.
Mar 6, 2016 5:19 AM

Apr 2009
i wouldn't give a shit what their gender is as long as they're doing a decent job and my kid likes them
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Mar 6, 2016 5:28 AM

Feb 2011
I care about qualifications, and for childcare, I won't find those qualifications in their pants.
Mar 6, 2016 6:18 AM

Sep 2015
Anyone in here who would let a male near their kids is a bad parent and probably doesn't truly love their kids

ask for discord server
Mar 6, 2016 6:24 AM

Jul 2015
implying women can not be pedophiles as well.
Mar 6, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2010
Duskie said:
Anyone in here who would let a male near their kids is a bad parent and probably doesn't truly love their kids

so if your children went to the hospital, you wouldn't let them be treated by male doctors or nurses?

are you for real?

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Mar 6, 2016 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
The past few major child abuse rings were run from daycares by women. So when it comes to gender best to trust in the individual than make assumptions and also never send your kid to daycare.
Mar 6, 2016 6:29 AM

Sep 2015
Xykko said:
Duskie said:

so if your children went to the hospital, you wouldn't let them be treated by male doctors or nurses?

are you for real?
Not a chance in hell, are you for real? If you hand over your kid to a man you're basically just handing him over to a life of emotional rape trauma. Are you a pedo sympathiser? You might as well just throw your limp child at a stone wall, holy shit.

ask for discord server
Mar 6, 2016 6:35 AM

Sep 2010
Duskie said:
Xykko said:

are you for real?
Not a chance in hell, are you for real? If you hand over your kid to a man you're basically just handing him over to a life of emotional rape trauma. Are you a pedo sympathiser? You might as well just throw your limp child at a stone wall, holy shit.

for a second i thought you were talking fer realzies

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Mar 6, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2013
Men. Are. All. Pigs.

Fuck. Them. All.
『パイル』| Twitter
Mar 6, 2016 6:43 AM

Sep 2015
Xykko said:
Duskie said:

for a second i thought you were talking fer realzies
It doesn't get more real than child rape, bro.

ask for discord server
Mar 6, 2016 9:50 AM

May 2015
If I ever have kids, I wouldn't care if the person taking care of them was a winged moon rock with a cat tail, what matters is if I can trust them or not.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 6, 2016 9:54 AM

Oct 2015
I'm not having kids but if I did I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as I trusted them. A women could do inappropriate things to.
Mar 6, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2015
Anyone trustworthy will do really, doesn't matter if its a man or a woman.
Mar 6, 2016 10:17 AM

Feb 2014
It's not the gender that bothers me, it's the trust.

I don't want some stranger taking care of my child.
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Mar 6, 2016 10:31 AM

Dec 2015
ItsMaz said:
I'd show them an anime which contained lolis and judge their reaction to that first.

LMAO bruh, no chill...

scruf4ls said:
implying women can not be pedophiles as well.

I know right? Pedophilia doesn't have a gender.
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 6, 2016 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
Yesh I would.
That man being my old man
Mar 6, 2016 2:12 PM

Feb 2015
I don't see how a male would be any different than a female.
Mar 6, 2016 4:29 PM

Jul 2013
Yes. A guy is just as capable of being dangerous as a woman. Take a look at the woman carrying the severed head of a baby she was supposed to care for. Look at the women who are sex offenders. It's stupid to assume only men are dangers to kids.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Mar 6, 2016 6:42 PM

Jan 2016
Call me sexist but if I had to hire a babysitter I would make sure it wasn't a dude. They tend not to be as careful with handling kids and such and women.

But in this day and age I would not want to hire a babysitter at all. There are so many stories on the news of children being abused by their babysitters and such. If I was going to have kids, I'd go all out and be a full-time, stay at home mother who would look after my child's needs myself.
You are now breathing manually.

More topics from this board

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

44 by Vampire_Lord »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

25 by deg »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

30 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

32 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

12 by LoveLikeBlood »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.