Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 26, 2016 4:27 AM

Jan 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Like holy crap that was an episode. The ending really got me.
Feb 26, 2016 1:44 PM

Feb 2013
They're really milking this series aren't they?

Nemu just getting tortured again with her getting branded while being gangbanged after her plan fails. Rest of the episode was just Rinne and Keisuke fucking nonstop, though more like she was possessed and raping him til she got pregnant which she does. Guess their kid possessed or something too? Those drawings at the end I would make me assume so.

Was this another route or just original content? Honestly didn't feel like Euphoria.

@Peeeto
What was there to be surprised about?
HentaiFeb 26, 2016 3:28 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 26, 2016 2:06 PM
Jan 2015
So, they lived happily ever after with a little girl....that seems to have some kind of memory of the experiment....And now it seems that Aoi and Rika leads the cult after being absent for the episode.

This was....weird, I guess?

I think this is supposed to be Rinne's ending....at least based on it.
. I didn't play the game, that was what I was told about.

Well, it goes without saying those scenes are good....I just need subs to understand what the hell is happening here. I wonder if there will be more involving Rika and Aoi. They got the good ending the first time, maybe now it's the bad ending? I saw the bad ending for Rika on a Let's Play on Youtube and let me tell you, it's not for the faint of heart.
Feb 26, 2016 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
It wouldn't be Euphoria if he didn't ejaculate at least 50 million times.
Feb 26, 2016 3:26 PM
Jan 2015
Saraph said:
It wouldn't be Euphoria if he didn't ejaculate at least 50 million times.

Almost literally a breeding bull. He also seems to have received the same "crazy sexual stamina" injections of the previous episode,several times. Maybe it's why he cums so much.
Feb 26, 2016 5:06 PM
Sep 2011
When will (or will they) show the real ending from the VN?
is the main evil genius and
is the real childhood friend (his memory has been altered)

Had her mind scanned and is responsible for running the simulation.

Not played it for a long time, I've used a online translator tool (Visual novel reader) to read through the raw version, I'll sometime in the future by the Mangamer version and play it all again.
ukbeastFeb 26, 2016 5:10 PM
Feb 26, 2016 5:59 PM

Feb 2013
ukbeast said:

Not played it for a long time, I've used a online translator tool (Visual novel reader) to read through the raw version, I'll sometime in the future by the Mangamer version and play it all again.

I've only read comments on the endings so I've never seen them myself ingame but wasn't the true end the previous episode?

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 26, 2016 6:37 PM
Sep 2011
Hentai said:
ukbeast said:

I've only read comments on the endings so I've never seen them myself ingame but wasn't the true end the previous episode?

Yeah sorry, I watched only a bit without subtitles - Ep.5 is the Real ending. (side note that Nemu is a clone)
A better brief explanation https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/nsfw-euphoria-spoilers/
Feb 26, 2016 6:40 PM
Sep 2011
Ypukamaxu said:
I'm probably going to pass on this episode, I don't want to see Nemu get hurt again ;_; 5 will be my ending

That ending is real. 6th is Rinne's route

Could we perhaps have the sensei's route one day?
Feb 26, 2016 7:58 PM
Nov 2015
Um hey guys sorry for being out of topic but does anyone know the name of the hentai where it starts off with a female teacher rewarding a student with her boobs for doing well on a test?
Feb 27, 2016 12:43 AM

Jan 2016
Woah that's crazy and scary... :o
Feb 28, 2016 1:52 AM
Nov 2012
Could use more pure nemu but ok. Interesting.
Feb 28, 2016 8:36 AM

Sep 2010
ukbeast said:
Ypukamaxu said:
I'm probably going to pass on this episode, I don't want to see Nemu get hurt again ;_; 5 will be my ending

That ending is real. 6th is Rinne's route

Could we perhaps have the sensei's route one day?

they kind give us a brief sensei route in episode 4 when they focus on sensei and rika on the beach

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Feb 28, 2016 10:18 PM
Jun 2009
What are those symbols that Rinne and Kei's daughter drawing? They look vaguely familiar...
Feb 28, 2016 10:24 PM

Feb 2013
Ryuke said:
What are those symbols that Rinne and Kei's daughter drawing? They look vaguely familiar...

I think I recall seeing them on the screens during the locked room games back in the first few episodes. Possibly a symbol for the simulation.

Feb 29, 2016 1:01 AM

Aug 2008
not sure if everyone glanced it over or didn't give a damn (since there's definitely much weirder stuff in hentai) but

afterthought: at one point i thought they were gonna devolve into a sepuku sex
OniikamiFeb 29, 2016 1:06 AM
Feb 29, 2016 4:24 AM
Oct 2013
Ehhhh?! Byakuya was his daughter all along?! Incest all this time confirmed?? Especially since they even made the child together XD

Was gonna be the super rare birth scene but then it didn't show the baby coming out (๑•́ ε •̀๑)
Got some uncommon preggo sex at least...

And happy end in the end I guess with happy super incest family and Rinne became milf preggo and post-birth!

Surprised none of the other girls got pregnant and she even killed one. Didn't notice it was a sword till she chop off the head! That one girl never had a chance...

Gang rape of school girls was pretty hot at the start (*´ч ` *) although pretty short or maybe because it was so short and cause of there was group of them.

Branding iron burned nemu strangely. They were circles but she only got ring burns?
Feb 29, 2016 7:10 AM
Feb 2016
sucks big time. doesn't feel like euphoria, it became less better than it usually is.
Feb 29, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2013
Hentai said:
Ryuke said:

I think I recall seeing them on the screens during the locked room games back in the first few episodes. Possibly a symbol for the simulation.

It's just a keyhole symbol. Pretty much the explanation from the system at the first episodes when fucking the other girls was him being the "key" and them the "keyholes" and he had to do whatever the note on the wall said to unlock the doors that would lead them out, hence the symbol on the screen each time a trial started.

Also as others mentioned episode 5 is the true ending, ep 6 is Rinne route and if I'm not mistaken the scene at the end where they live hapilly didn't exist in the game.
Feb 29, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2015
Best episode yet as someone playing the VN this kinda endings make the whole experience better they give you something extra to the Rinne ending

love this one more than the Episode 5 ending
Feb 29, 2016 4:57 PM
Jan 2015
It's weird, the ending somehow made me emotional, who could imagine. This is truly a hentai of his own league.
Feb 29, 2016 6:46 PM
Feb 2014
wait this came out now? superb! my laptop fell and I couldn't finish the greatness-exceeding-the-anime-by-far visual novel :S and I had only Kanae's route left ffs
Feb 29, 2016 10:21 PM

May 2015

I liked this episode. I didn’t expect that plot twist with Keisuke &...

The omanko carousel was hot, correct me if I'm wrong but I think this the first time this concept is used in a hentai... Man, if only there were more girls to make the rounds go longer...

Sex scenes with Rinne and her unstable mind state/yandere mode where delish... ٩(^‿^)۶ Finally a freaking Prego sex scene with lactation, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?
Mar 3, 2016 11:04 PM
Apr 2013
I need to know the following

i didn't really understand that
Mar 4, 2016 6:02 AM

Jan 2016
So will this be the last episode or will they release another one in about a years time? What do you think?
Mar 4, 2016 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Peeeto said:
So will this be the last episode or will they release another one in about a years time? What do you think?
This episode was already announced almost immediately after episode 5 was released if I'm not mistaken and also there isn't any route left so most likely it's the last one.
Mar 5, 2016 1:21 AM
Mar 2016
I havent been able to find EP 6 yet. Anybody got a link to it with English subs?
Mar 5, 2016 5:38 AM
Jun 2009
http://hentaiplay.net/euphoria-episode-6/ I don't think anyone has subbed it yet but here is the raw version.
Mar 6, 2016 5:17 PM

Oct 2015
One of those hentais which the sex scenes are pretty good, but the methods used to come to the point (to the sex) are awful.

By the way, what happened to Nemu? and Kanae...? -.-"

PS.: The incest and she going yandere was really nice! I just edit (cut) the video to stay with those parts only =P
TechOtaku-hMar 7, 2016 4:36 PM
Mar 7, 2016 1:20 AM
Oct 2013
Ryuke said:
http://hentaiplay.net/euphoria-episode-6/ I don't think anyone has subbed it yet but here is the raw version.
It has been subbed since 29th of February.
Mar 9, 2016 7:55 AM

Apr 2014
I watch hentai to fap. But after watching this shit, I forgot about fap and my interest went to the plot.

So now my question is I have seen all the episode and skipped the storyline and have only seen the sex scene to fap. But I wonder wtf the plot is.

So after watching this episode, I really what to know what the fuck is really going on this gore anime.

And the guy who made her pregnant wtf?! I mean he cummed for 1 year or something to make that girl pregnant?

So can someone really tell the story what is going on here? I don't wanna rewatch this anime from episode 1.

You can explain me in short.
Mar 11, 2016 11:46 AM

Jul 2011
This whole series is oddly interesting among hentai. For a while didn't even know they would go past 2 episodes and now we're up to episode 6 over a nearly 5 year time span. Not sure how this kept getting greenlighted for a new episode when most story heavy hentai seem to barely go past 1-2 episode no matter how good they are nowadays but glad it did.

Unfortunately it seems nearly impossible to make a coherent plot summary just off viewing the animation alone since a lot of details are left out from the game. Even reading game summaries/playing the game seems to make for questionable, head-scratching moments from certain plot details.

Episode 6 seem to make episode 3 pointless in terms of Rinne screentime and how tame ep3 was vs. others. Crazy Rinne way more interesting to watch during sex scenes though I prefer more Nemu still. Putting the true end/best route (?) at episode 5 seems weird.
Mar 13, 2016 3:03 AM
Oct 2013
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the heck happened?

The only thing I can understand from the plot was that they're stuck inside the facility which forced them to have gruesome intercourse. Then somehow the survivors managed to get out and the mastermind was revealed. From what I can infer, episode 5 and 6 are two separate endings (Nemu and Rinne respectively).

Aside from that it seems there are different "branches" of plot. Everything is but clear.
Mar 13, 2016 7:52 AM
Feb 2014
Hitler-san said:

So can someone really tell the story what is going on here? I don't wanna rewatch this anime from episode 1.

You can explain me in short.

I advise you to play the Visual Novel rather than getting spoiled. You will have a lot lot more time of entertainment. Overall you will enjoy it in every aspect better. The story has a bigger focus in the visual novel, you have more stuff to do that wasn't shown, and the Pictures are quality high as fuck, they look better than in the anime.

FoxPanda93 said:
I havent been able to find EP 6 yet. Anybody got a link to it with English subs?
hentaihaven has it
Mar 16, 2016 1:41 PM

Jun 2012
this was even worse than the last two
Mar 20, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2015
I feel like throwing up.
Mar 20, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
I feel like throwing up.

I'm seriously curious why you watched all the way to episode 6 if that's how you feel.
Mar 20, 2016 10:20 AM
Mar 2016
FunkyNano said:
Hentai said:

Was this another route or just original content? Honestly didn't feel like Euphoria.

This was in the VN, it's the worst route tbh.

I really enjoyed Rinne's route in the VN. I found Natsuki's one much worse.
Mar 20, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2015
MuFeR said:
Xenocrisi said:
I feel like throwing up.

I'm seriously curious why you watched all the way to episode 6 if that's how you feel.

Because overall some sex scenes were good. And it has been long time since I watched an Hentai
Mar 21, 2016 6:11 AM
Jul 2018
I can agree this episode didn't feel like the usual Euphoria. I realize there's a VN and that it must be so much more elaborate than the animated form, but this episode was truly bland.

I kind of want another episode and don't at the same time...
Apr 7, 2016 12:47 AM
Apr 2016
This episode is crazy story or animation make it's crazy.
Apr 7, 2016 8:28 AM

Oct 2009

If you don't mind, is that a rape, really?
Apr 9, 2016 7:12 AM

Oct 2015
Xenocrisi said:
MuFeR said:

Because overall some sex scenes were good. And it has been long time since I watched an Hentai

Haha... yeah.. I watch hentais every day, but I still know your feel. Many crazy hentais like this which cause us bad feelings (as angry and etc) and have those bad things like NTR, rape, gangbang and etc have good sex scenes in a general way. Aside those I steadily drop, the sex scenes are the only thing that hold me from droping some hentais like this one right away. This sometimes make me angry since many hentais like this one have good sex scene and are well animated, but even so, in a general way, the bad feelings always overcome the pleasure of watching the good animated sex scenes, once if you consider all the factors -as feelings and etc- and not just the hentais/sex factor -> since my 'kokoro' is not made of stone, I can not avoid in consider only the hentai/sex factor. I wish I could. LoL...

Serhiyko said:

If you don't mind, is that a rape, really?

Hahaha... I wonder. =P
TechOtaku-hApr 9, 2016 7:26 AM
May 12, 2016 11:39 AM
Apr 2016
I watch in here subbed version : Euphoria Episode 6

I think this episode Amazing!!
May 12, 2016 11:40 AM
Apr 2016
I watch in here subbed version : Euphoria Episode 6

I think this episode Amazing!!
May 21, 2016 8:51 PM

Apr 2010
Wait are they living together in a husband-wife relationship by the end? Doesn't that go against incest laws?

Goddamnit I'm trying to question hentai again, gotta stop doing that.
May 22, 2016 7:25 AM
Oct 2013
ACBlackJ0ck said:
Wait are they living together in a husband-wife relationship by the end? Doesn't that go against incest laws?
incest is justice!
May 22, 2016 1:06 PM
Jan 2015
ACBlackJ0ck said:

Goddamnit I'm trying to question hentai again, gotta stop doing that.

Actually, nobody but Rinne and her mother knew he was her brother, so to everyone they were just teenagers that had a case of teen pregnancy and decided to live together.
May 23, 2016 6:04 AM
Oct 2013
IDontWishToBe said:
Actually, nobody but Rinne and her mother knew he was her brother
He is not even a brother. He is her father!
May 24, 2016 4:11 AM
Jan 2015
User-san said:
IDontWishToBe said:
Actually, nobody but Rinne and her mother knew he was her brother
He is not even a brother. He is her father!

I committed an error.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» PLOT EXPLAINED

Lexxury - Mar 26, 2023

7 by ModsZone »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaz - Mar 30, 2012

74 by astroreload »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:53 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aos10 - Feb 2, 2015

65 by levi_smol_tbh »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:13 PM

» Man I dont understand the concept!

HentongHueHue - Aug 8, 2021

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 18, 2023 7:04 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 27, 2011

49 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 18, 2023 7:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.