Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 2012 10:58 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like it ended with only tow episodes, and it looked like it had so much left out i guess they had no more budget or something like that.

Overall it's a good series with nice different sex approaches since it's not a NTR like almost every single hentai releasing now.

I gave it a 7\10
Mar 30, 2012 11:55 AM

Jun 2009
What? Did it end just like that?

Not only did this have scat (ugh, seriously, who get off on these things?) and pissing but all Kanae? Did they just really skip the MILF-esque teacher, the loli-esque student and long black haired girl?

Just what the fuck? I seriously hope there is still an episode but that looked like a closure. I'm so disappointed.
Mar 30, 2012 5:17 PM

Feb 2010
Well dam that sucks it ended, it was pretty interesting I wanted to know what they were saying though. ^ Watched it on crunch too lol. I wanted to see the milf and loli part ;[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2012 5:50 PM

Apr 2011
Sucks there could have been more...

I'm really sad, on what happened to those poor girls.
Mar 30, 2012 6:09 PM

Oct 2010
Bujaajaja at the end they all die but the two girls that from the ep.. thats so is adorable.
And the first girl was the one behind all this... they should give this a couple more episodes looks interesting
huh?
Mar 30, 2012 6:37 PM

Dec 2010
It's too bad they didn't actually show the deaths happen.
Mar 31, 2012 2:07 AM

Mar 2011
that was pretty shitty. no pun intended. glad it's over.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Mar 31, 2012 11:54 AM
Nov 2008
...wat

does the game cover the other girls?
Mar 31, 2012 12:08 PM

Mar 2011
nope.

false advertisement.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Mar 31, 2012 3:20 PM

Feb 2012
So they decided to cut it short at only 2 episodes. Didn't get to see the loli or the MILF teacher in action - curse you Japanese companies!!! =(
Mar 31, 2012 8:57 PM

Jan 2008
Oh man.. dat scat scene... CANNOT UNSEE.
*gouges eyes out*
"NOOO MENTAL IMAGES!"
/facefloor

Not a big fan of scat and bdsm so this wasn't really my thing.
Apr 1, 2012 8:32 AM

Aug 2008
Can't believe we get no loli or teacher :( Total let down.

Apr 1, 2012 9:53 AM
Apr 2011
This has scat in it. That sucks.

I love bondage, rape, and watching women getting turned into willing sex slaves, but scat is a turn off for me.
Apr 3, 2012 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Ehh I'd rather watch guro or even scat hentai than bearing with any NTR hentais.

Other than that this was prob the most shocking hentai I've seen 2012.
But the animation and the sex toys were pretty good and interesting so I'd give it a 8.
Apr 4, 2012 12:16 AM

Oct 2007
i want to die now
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2012 12:25 AM

Dec 2010
Metty said:
i want to die now
I wish they actually showed the decapitation

Or the glass squishing scene

So disappoint
Apr 4, 2012 1:07 AM

Sep 2009
sh*t i was waiting for it because i want to see the teacher and girl with long black hair to fucked but it destroys everything that i was expecting...\

im so disappointed that i don't like watching hentai for a few days
Apr 4, 2012 1:56 AM
Mar 2011
Now I want to play the game! I was waiting for the teacher sigh.
Apr 4, 2012 3:09 AM

Jun 2009
I want that MILF-Boin-Glasses teacher sex scene!
Apr 4, 2012 4:52 AM

Dec 2010
notsureifsrs said:
Metty said:
i want to die now

So disappoint

The falcon punch scene was pretty good too
Apr 4, 2012 12:13 PM

Dec 2010
Was good animated but a bit disappointed, feel a bit rushed and they don't cover all the girls routes. >_<
Well maybe they do it on purpose so fans have to play the game in order to unlock all the scenes.
Fn76Apr 4, 2012 12:25 PM
Apr 5, 2012 1:21 PM

Jun 2007
Talking about 'bad end'. Most of the ep was fine except for the scat scene. I was hoping for a greater sampling then just two of the female characters total. This series could have easily gone a little more in-depth.

Was not surprised that Nemu was pulling strings since she gave hints in the first ep. She definitely seems fascinated on living on the literal edge of life... Especially since seemed to enjoy getting throttled...

Odd choice of death situation for the sensei: crucified while drowned. The supposed loli is definitely more developed than anticipated (as given from a pic), disqualifying her from being a true loli. Rinne (long dark hair with pantyhose) actually talks. Could have been interesting to make an apparently stoic girl feel emotional... Interesting thing that the guillotine blade was reset to be used again.. Gotta wonder if anything interesting happened to her before she lost her head as she was probably the only one of the remaining three that was possibly in a position to her main keyhole fed.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Apr 5, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2010
In the end, even with the abrupt and relatively trollish ending, this hentai wasn't all that bad (minus the scat part, as previous people have mentioned). In this age where hentai is nothing but all this boring crap about nurses, oversized boobs, and NTR (Fucking Netorare), I'd say this is quite an interesting addition that introduces viewers to a different, more dark side to hentai.

The last scene was creative. Raise their hopes of escape and then brutally murder each and every girl who stood in her way. Nemu, you are my new favorite hentai yandere.
Apr 5, 2012 10:54 PM
Nov 2011
arg, I was hoping for the teacher...
So in the end nothing really turned me on in this episode.

The ending theme song of the first episode was awesome though, I think I'm gonna download that.

It's too bad it ended this hentai was really interesting, and the quality was pretty good. I think.
And what's up with those tails in the end? If it's finish than why even bother. I'd say they should of ended it at that supposed release from the place. We didn't even get to be remotely familiar with the other characters anyway. Killing them off wasn't that interesting.
Apr 5, 2012 11:29 PM

Feb 2010
What a huge let down after such a good first episode! Is it really over already? What about the other 3 girls?

notsureifsrs said:
Metty said:
i want to die now

So disappoint
decapitation!? Is there a manga of this?
Apr 5, 2012 11:43 PM

Dec 2010
Rhypo-oniichan said:
What a huge let down after such a good first episode! Is it really over already? What about the other 3 girls?

notsureifsrs said:
Metty said:
i want to die now

So disappoint
decapitation!? Is there a manga of this?
It's a visual novel. You can still check out the CGs from the game if you can't play the VN.
Apr 7, 2012 9:26 AM

Aug 2009
Fuck! Where's my Rinne reverse rape scenes!?
Apr 7, 2012 9:41 AM
Jul 2010
Why am I the only one not bothered by the scat. Picking up the VN.
Apr 8, 2012 7:59 AM

Dec 2007
Another good series ruined by shortage of episode. :/
Apr 9, 2012 9:04 PM

Oct 2007
I like how scat was like 20 seconds, and fools are all being butthurt about it.

That ending part after the credits, man I didn't think she would kill everyone but I knew she was up to something since she looked jealous/pissed when they were about to walk out.

I wanted the loli :(
Apr 12, 2012 3:57 PM

Jan 2009
I really don't like that Scat scene (but managed to watch it).
but damn, another good hentai with a story worth watching ended up being a short series...
Apr 12, 2012 7:15 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Meh. Should have been longer since the game was apparently good (never played it though).

Lol at people disgusted at scat though. It's usually expected in guro and extreme hentai.

Get the game I guess. Apparently it really good.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 16, 2012 4:24 PM

Jul 2009
It's kinda like an advertisement for the game, I don't think they planned to do more than 2 episodes, which is still disappointing.

Nevertheless, animated action was decent and intense - makes you want to play the VN, fulfilling its purpose. Overall 8/10.

Why so much hate for NTR? We need more good netorare adaptations, e.g Nagare Ippon works.
Apr 17, 2012 3:34 PM
May 2011
Haha, crazy ending xD

I'm disappointed that they didn't make a scene with the youngest girl there :P
Apr 18, 2012 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
dat scat
Apr 22, 2012 1:21 AM

Mar 2008
lol looking through the thread makes me wanna spoil everything in the original game (It's a freaking awesome thriller eroge !)
Apr 22, 2012 4:18 AM

Jul 2011
Wait what, that's it? Major disappointment, this was one of my favorites hentais to look forward to this year after seeing the first episode. The fuck, what about the other girls? Way too much Kanae even though the final sex scene was great.

I don't see why they wasn't giving more leeway to do more episodes, shittier hentai gets more love but not this? Crazy. Oh well guess it's better to have an end than no end at all unlike some other canceled hentai.

This thing could have been so interesting especially seeing the post-credit stuff. Goddamn talk about a letdown, Euphoria I am disappoint.
Apr 22, 2012 6:27 AM

Dec 2009
Soshintsu said:

It's a huge shame that interesting and creative stuff gets treated like this while stuff like NTR gets showered with money no matter how bad it's written.

dis comment....so much awesomeness and win
Apr 26, 2012 11:11 AM
Jan 2012
would love to see action with the black haired chick and the teacher :/ an ending idea would be to remove the "used" keyholes and basically start over again with the only 3 left... STILL, GOD FUCKING DAMN, that black haired chick and teacher, I WANT TO SEE THEM :P
May 7, 2012 11:37 PM
Jan 2012
Man, i thought the first episode was hardcore and I was half expecting kei to have his way with the rest of the group, esp with the teacher and the other black haired girl......

but this was just...0_0 wow...

last 2 minutes of the anime after the credits rolled, I nearly puked
May 7, 2012 11:41 PM
Jan 2012
-Quasar said:
What? Did it end just like that?

Not only did this have scat (ugh, seriously, who get off on these things?) and pissing but all Kanae? Did they just really skip the MILF-esque teacher, the loli-esque student and long black haired girl?

Just what the fuck? I seriously hope there is still an episode but that looked like a closure. I'm so disappointed.

the scat wasnt even the worst part....the decapitation, mind breaks and pregnant kanae were f*cked up...i think im just going to stick to episode 1 for fapping purposes
Jun 18, 2012 1:33 PM

Aug 2010
Everything was cool until the Scat...ugh, cannot unsee. Was not expecting this
Jul 3, 2012 10:17 PM

Aug 2010
Alright thats enough for all the people whining about the scat. Compared to everything else, it was only expected that the scenes could've gotten worse. For all the ones who have played the game I gotta ask, have you COMPLETELY finished the game? I'm missing 2 scenes for Nemu and Natsuki and some amount of CG. Specifically I'm looking for the one where Kanae is laying down with the screen all red and her guro'd up body. I got all the endings(all the basic ones at least?) and wondering if there were some secret ones I'm missing.
Jul 6, 2012 2:05 PM
Mar 2009
well there were ugly scenes, indeed, but there were also good animations and I like the character design~
I really wanted to see a scene with the mature woman <3
but there were just that shirt moment with her :(
Jul 9, 2012 1:11 AM

May 2012
This was pretty F-ked up but I liked it O_O
Oct 10, 2012 12:13 AM
Jan 2012
I never wanna see another hentai for as long as I live! Well maybe for a week :/
Dec 14, 2012 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
Fushimi said:
Paul said:
*gouges eyes out*
"NOOO MENTAL IMAGES!"
/facefloor

This.

Well, I expected a lot more of this... (like seeing the other girls in action...) and the scat scene... ugh.

Same. Scat isn't really my bag.

I was kinda let down that we didn't see much of the other characters until they died.
\m/

Feb 5, 2013 1:32 AM

Sep 2010
teababe27 said:
Fushimi said:
Paul said:
*gouges eyes out*
"NOOO MENTAL IMAGES!"
/facefloor

This.

Well, I expected a lot more of this... (like seeing the other girls in action...) and the scat scene... ugh.

Same. Scat isn't really my bag.

I was kinda let down that we didn't see much of the other characters until they died.

I wish i was able to 'unsee' what i've seen in this episode...
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Feb 25, 2013 2:41 PM
Nov 2012
So sad this series is over. I haven't really seen any other bondage related anime with such nice production. aaah I loved nemu tied up and even the very end of ep 2 looked promising.

Anyone recommend any similar anime? (pref with less of a scat/guro focus but nice bondagey stuff)
Apr 22, 2013 7:56 PM

Apr 2012
AHAHAHA what a troll ending!

Now that I've finished the game, I must say there is a LOT more to the story than what's shown here.

If you don't like this ending, then know that this isn't what really happens.
MoekouApr 22, 2013 9:33 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» PLOT EXPLAINED

Lexxury - Mar 26, 2023

7 by ModsZone »»
Apr 23, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Toranagii - Feb 26, 2016

95 by Rem--Rin »»
Mar 31, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aos10 - Feb 2, 2015

65 by levi_smol_tbh »»
Nov 19, 2023 3:13 PM

» Man I dont understand the concept!

HentongHueHue - Aug 8, 2021

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 18, 2023 7:04 AM

Poll: » Euphoria Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 27, 2011

49 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 18, 2023 7:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.