Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2016 4:43 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a step-down from the past 2 episodes in term of hype.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Feb 21, 2016 9:55 AM
Jan 2015
I'd love to discuss but they take freaking time to sub, damn.
Shadow
Feb 26, 2016 9:21 AM

Jul 2015
This episode was pretty boring...at least I could hear Getta Ban Ban for the first time in months.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Mar 1, 2016 5:59 AM
Dec 2009
This felt like a filler episode, but Citron actually had some great things to say about science. Knowing when to give up is important, but you should look at all your options!
Mar 13, 2016 6:24 AM

Jul 2008
Powerful episode that gave us a nice breatger. However though, the Professor gave me Shadow the Hedgehog flashbacks which made it hard to concentrate during the first part.

I mean; a dying professor with a video message detailing its plan after his death regarding a robot. An organic family member being friends with a robot and the robot's drive to complete it mission o-o''
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Mar 13, 2016 7:41 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Citron's invention didn't explode, surprising.

Nice filler episode, let the action settle down for now. I'm surprised it took a drill to remove that rock but the combined Pokemon attacks didn't even leave a dent on the rock.

Overall it was a nice episode, liked the message Citron gave to the kid.

Mar 17, 2016 9:03 AM

Oct 2015
I like this episode, and like krisichiki just said, I like how Clemont suddenly become energetic again when hearing about robot, lol (to note, that time he was about to collapse in the desert)! And this episode also have some good messages from Clemont, about never giving up even though things seems impossible, if it comes to making a breakthrough :)
Mar 22, 2016 8:30 PM

Jul 2014
LovelyHikari said:

Nice filler episode, let the action settle down for now. I'm surprised it took a drill to remove that rock but the combined Pokemon attacks didn't even leave a dent on the rock.

I thought inspite of it being a filler episode it was nice to see Citron's character being developed here very well.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 29, 2016 3:18 PM
Mar 2015
LovelyHikari said:

OMG you're right. I didn't even think that Clement's (Citron's English name) invention had survived.
Jul 19, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2013
Oh yeah, Clemont made a fully functional robot for a change lol.

I can't believe the other robot smashed up that rock but then got smashed up by Team Rocket, awww, that was mean.

I'm surprise he could drill through it so no other attacks did anything when they surely should've done something, maybe a giant rock needs real tools to be beaten! the rocks like "I know this ain't real, but I ain't gettin' beat by no unreal animals, fools" lol.

Henny was a weird name for that kid, surprised the robot didn't give up trying to plant seeds ages ago. He and Chesnaught had a strong bond.

It was very fillery but quite a nice and relaxing episode to watch.
stephtastropheJul 19, 2016 1:32 PM
Apr 17, 2020 11:39 AM

Dec 2008
Is it the return of Max's brown haired clone whose name happens to also be Max? Na, it's a different character of the day. Been a while since I've seen AG, heh.

Pretty meh episode. I see Eureka's ending theme is back instead of Team Rocket's, wa.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.