Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v2

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2019 8:35 AM

Aug 2015
Saori_Shun said:

Also, who is this person cosplaying?

Emilia from Re:Zero
Jun 19, 2019 8:38 AM

Mar 2012
Saori_Shun said:

Also, is that Pegasus Seiya in this image? Can you tell me the rest of the characters in this image?

1. most probably from Mahoujin Guruguru https://myanimelist.net/anime/331/Mahoujin_Guruguru
2. from Wish (manga) https://myanimelist.net/manga/109/Wish
3. most likely Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi https://myanimelist.net/anime/123/Fushigi_Yuugi
4. Fuu from Rayearth https://myanimelist.net/anime/435/Magic_Knight_Rayearth
5. Lina from Slayers https://myanimelist.net/anime/534/Slayers
6. Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin https://myanimelist.net/anime/45/Rurouni_Kenshin__Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan
7. Neon genesis Evangelion, protagonists. https://myanimelist.net/anime/30/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion
NarushistoJun 19, 2019 8:52 AM
Jun 19, 2019 6:06 PM

Jan 2017

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jun 19, 2019 8:40 PM
Jun 20, 2019 10:31 AM

Oct 2013
rekim83 said:
Hello guys,

NEED YOUR HELP : i have search everywhere, do a lot of tags combinaison. you are my only hope.

So, 10/12 years ago i have read 2tomes of a manga, i don't remember his name.

Only thing i remember is :
-the main character is a girl, with blades on her forearm / elbows (only in battle i guess)
- she have good skill in combat, like cuting guys in half with her feet (like capoeira)
- the manga (or the tome i have read) take place on a spaceship, or just a ship in the air
- its pretty graphic, like men cut in half

I think : the 2tomes i have read its the beginning of the manga, take place on a spaceship,
tag possible : action, space, gore, sci-fi (a do a lot of combinaison and don't find anything on the site)

Thanks all !

Makes me think of one of Alita's flashbacks; this particular one happens in volume 6 of Battle Angel Alita: Last Order's regular edition and volume 2 of the omnibus edition. Take a look at these pages: [link]
Jun 20, 2019 11:11 AM
Jun 2015
Airsaber said:
rekim83 said:
Hello guys,

NEED YOUR HELP : i have search everywhere, do a lot of tags combinaison. you are my only hope.

So, 10/12 years ago i have read 2tomes of a manga, i don't remember his name.

Only thing i remember is :
-the main character is a girl, with blades on her forearm / elbows (only in battle i guess)
- she have good skill in combat, like cuting guys in half with her feet (like capoeira)
- the manga (or the tome i have read) take place on a spaceship, or just a ship in the air
- its pretty graphic, like men cut in half

I think : the 2tomes i have read its the beginning of the manga, take place on a spaceship,
tag possible : action, space, gore, sci-fi (a do a lot of combinaison and don't find anything on the site)

Thanks all !

Makes me think of one of Alita's flashbacks; this particular one happens in volume 6 of Battle Angel Alita: Last Order's regular edition and volume 2 of the omnibus edition. Take a look at these pages: [link]

THAT EXACTLY THAT !!! OMG THE EXACT SCENE I WAS THINKING!!!

THANKS DUDE
Jun 20, 2019 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
rekim83 said:
THAT EXACTLY THAT !!! OMG THE EXACT SCENE I WAS THINKING!!!

THANKS DUDE

No problem! I'm a huge Alita fan, so it seemed pretty recognizable from the get-go. :) I recommend reading both Gunnm/BAA and Last Order! Not sure if I can recommend Mars Chronicle, though (and it's on hiatus, anyway).
Jun 20, 2019 1:39 PM
Apr 2012
Name of artist?

Jun 20, 2019 5:47 PM

Aug 2012
Thefilozof32 said:
Name of artist?

Here's the artist's pixiv
Jun 20, 2019 6:39 PM
May 2017
I've read a manga and forgot the name of it, need help remembering.

The plot from what i remember was that the students that are attending a school have to go through a special course which is pairing up and living with another student. The protag and heroine that are paired up hate each other for the most part, but there are traces of love in it.

The Protag aims to swap partners to his Childhood friend, which is done when they get to score in their course.
Jun 20, 2019 10:43 PM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Tech_ArchAngel said:

The plot from what i remember was that the students that are attending a school have to go through a special course which is pairing up and living with another student. The protag and heroine that are paired up hate each other for the most part, but there are traces of love in it.

The Protag aims to swap partners to his Childhood friend, which is done when they get to score in their course.

Is it Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.?
Jun 21, 2019 12:07 AM
May 2019
I am looking for a manga that I read many years ago. From what I remember there was a scene at begining where boy try to confess love to a girl but the girl can't see anyone and keep hear him confess to her
-a girl is good at fighting
-if I remember correctly the boy used to hunt animal with his grandfather or his dad and that make him hardly noticeable to anyone

sorry for broken english
Thank you in advance for all the help!

update: found it Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
OceanbirdJun 23, 2019 2:18 AM
Jun 21, 2019 4:31 AM

Aug 2018
Narushisto said:
Saori_Shun said:

Also, is that Pegasus Seiya in this image? Can you tell me the rest of the characters in this image?

1. most probably from Mahoujin Guruguru https://myanimelist.net/anime/331/Mahoujin_Guruguru
2. from Wish (manga) https://myanimelist.net/manga/109/Wish
3. most likely Tasuki from Fushigi Yuugi https://myanimelist.net/anime/123/Fushigi_Yuugi
4. Fuu from Rayearth https://myanimelist.net/anime/435/Magic_Knight_Rayearth
5. Lina from Slayers https://myanimelist.net/anime/534/Slayers
6. Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin https://myanimelist.net/anime/45/Rurouni_Kenshin__Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan
7. Neon genesis Evangelion, protagonists. https://myanimelist.net/anime/30/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion

But is Pegasus Seiya in that image? I really need to know!
Jun 21, 2019 9:13 AM

Aug 2012
Saori_Shun said:
But is Pegasus Seiya in that image? I really need to know!
Don't think so
The guy on the center of the right side is Teppei Takamiya
Girl in the bottom right corner is Akane Aikawa
Jun 21, 2019 9:20 AM
May 2017
Phloup said:
Tech_ArchAngel said:

Is it Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.?

That seems to be it, thank you!
Jun 22, 2019 9:50 AM
Apr 2012
notyouranswer said:
Thefilozof32 said:
Name of artist?

Here's the artist's pixiv

Thank you kind sir :)
Jun 23, 2019 8:23 AM
Jun 2019
Okay so in the manga the main is a middle aged man that has a secret which is that he used to be a Hitman and decides to leave that life behind and start to work at a spa inn and it’s owned by a really old man It has an old drawing vibe to it so it’s not very recent that the manga came out
Jun 23, 2019 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
Who is this girl cosplaying?

Jun 23, 2019 10:05 AM
Apr 2016
I've been finding a comedy kuchisake onna manga. Is this one? What manga is it?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/b9/1b/3db91bd955e8977330b833219f12b432.jpg
Jun 23, 2019 10:09 AM

Jul 2009
Saori_Shun said:
Who is this girl cosplaying?

Utauloid Kasane Teto

WatcherA said:
I've been finding a comedy kuchisake onna manga. Is this one? What manga is it?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/b9/1b/3db91bd955e8977330b833219f12b432.jpg

Franken Fran
Jun 24, 2019 6:53 PM
Jun 2017
Jun 25, 2019 9:15 PM
Apr 2019
Jun 25, 2019 9:49 PM
Jun 26, 2019 1:00 AM
Aug 2016
Hi! Sorry if this is not the right place for this, please let me know!

Many many years ago, probably 9 or 10 years ago, I read a manga in the library. It was about young girls with some kind of fairy personas that battled one another in a public arena. The fairies had their own personalities and could communicate with the girls, and the whole fight was publicized on these large TV screens. I remember that the volume was much later in the series, probably past volume 10.

I feel like one of the characters had long, dark hair, but that's so common in manga that I'm not sure it's helpful.

Please please please, if you can help me identify this manga I would be so grateful. I know that it isn't Baka to Test, Accel World, or anything like that. It was very central on these young female characters. They were probably anywhere from pre-teens to young teens. I remember reading it when I was basically a pre-teen/teen myself, so it really appealed to me!!

Thank you so much if you can in any way help me. I have been furiously googling for a while but I just must not be searching the right terms or in the right places. I will do my very best to try and identify other details but it was only the one volume that I read basically 10 years ago. Thank you so much!!!!! <3

Mod edit: Post merged from a thread in Anime & Manga Recommendations.
DeadlyRavenJun 26, 2019 1:01 PM
Jun 26, 2019 1:44 AM
Apr 2019
@CMYK thank you very much
Jun 26, 2019 2:26 AM
Jun 26, 2019 9:03 AM

Apr 2019
This is completely out of context but does anyone know where i can read tennen kakouto chihiro chan
Jun 26, 2019 9:08 AM
Jun 2019
Anyone remember the name of this manga? Vague details but it's about a girl going to new school, a boarding type I think, and she then has a weird thing with a teacher with glasses. Catching her drinking coffee late at night or something.. and she loses her teddy bear at one point. I think the name might begin with P. Idk.
Jun 26, 2019 12:16 PM

Jul 2009
Animaxtra said:
This is completely out of context but does anyone know where i can read tennen kakouto chihiro chan

I don't believe it has been officially translated yet, although the original Japanese volumes can be bought on Amazon.

As for scanlation websites, please refrain from asking here as posting links to them is against the site rules.
Jun 26, 2019 3:10 PM

Dec 2014
EchoGumdrops said:
Hi! Sorry if this is not the right place for this, please let me know!

Many many years ago, probably 9 or 10 years ago, I read a manga in the library. It was about young girls with some kind of fairy personas that battled one another in a public arena. The fairies had their own personalities and could communicate with the girls, and the whole fight was publicized on these large TV screens. I remember that the volume was much later in the series, probably past volume 10.

I feel like one of the characters had long, dark hair, but that's so common in manga that I'm not sure it's helpful.

Please please please, if you can help me identify this manga I would be so grateful. I know that it isn't Baka to Test, Accel World, or anything like that. It was very central on these young female characters. They were probably anywhere from pre-teens to young teens. I remember reading it when I was basically a pre-teen/teen myself, so it really appealed to me!!

Thank you so much if you can in any way help me. I have been furiously googling for a while but I just must not be searching the right terms or in the right places. I will do my very best to try and identify other details but it was only the one volume that I read basically 10 years ago. Thank you so much!!!!! <3

Kind of a long shot, but maybe Angelic Layer?
Jun 26, 2019 4:54 PM

Mar 2016
He guys i am lookimg for a manga where guy was secluded from the world and comes back into the world when he gets back people think he can use ancient magic which nobody can use and then he hets into the magic school by reccomendation from the spirit king, demon kkng and the elven queen and the beast king
Jun 27, 2019 10:22 AM

Apr 2019
[quote=Skittles]
Animaxtra said:

I don't believe it has been officially translated yet, although the original Japanese volumes can be bought on Amazon.

As for scanlation websites, please refrain from asking here as posting links to them is against the site rules.[/quote
Skittles said:
Animaxtra said:

As for scanlation websites, please refrain from asking here as posting links to them is against the site rules.
oh ok thanks
Jun 29, 2019 4:34 AM
Jun 2019
What i remember:
1. The woman is rich and knew his dad.
2. The guy screws all of her daughters
3. One of them does some kind of collar play or something with him.
4. The other is some kind of genius.
5. The guy screws the blonde woman that hired him near the end of the story.
6. The story ends with the guy on a plane when all of the sudden all the daughters appear.

Anyone know the title?

DeadlyRavenJun 29, 2019 11:47 AM
Jun 30, 2019 6:43 AM
Jun 2019
I recently remembered this anime I watched anywhere from 3 to 6 years ago. It's been on my mind for the last week and I've been searching for it for hours now with no luck. It would be absolutely amaaazing if anyone could help me track down the anime <3.

What I remember from the anime is:

It follows a male main character who is trying to disguise the fact that he is a guy in a all girls school. He's at the school to find clues on what happened to his missing sister (I think). A couple of the girls grow suspicious of him and try to determine his true gender. There is a scene where the main character plays rock papers scissors with his class president and who losses has to take off an article of clothing and the class president tries to get him naked to find out his gender.

Another scene I remember is where the entire class is swimming in the pool at school and some characters try to flip the main character upside down so his crotch is sticking above the water but his head is under it in order to find out his gender. He ends up outsmarting his class though.

Any help is appreciated :D Imma watch the entire series once I find it lol.
Jun 30, 2019 10:29 AM
Jun 2019
Can someone help me find out what manga this is? It looks so familiar, but I can’t pinpoint it.

https://www21.online-convert.com/dl/web1/download-file/2f7d6270-840d-485b-940b-473cdd8298b6/20AA5C5C-2164-4090-AA82-3D113480DB75.jpg

To answer, please send me the message on either Instagram( hard2label ), Line( hard2label ), or Twitter( @modurnaphrodite ). Thank you!!
Jun 30, 2019 10:42 AM

Aug 2015
Cerebellius said:
I recently remembered this anime I watched anywhere from 3 to 6 years ago. It's been on my mind for the last week and I've been searching for it for hours now with no luck. It would be absolutely amaaazing if anyone could help me track down the anime <3.

What I remember from the anime is:

It follows a male main character who is trying to disguise the fact that he is a guy in a all girls school. He's at the school to find clues on what happened to his missing sister (I think). A couple of the girls grow suspicious of him and try to determine his true gender. There is a scene where the main character plays rock papers scissors with his class president and who losses has to take off an article of clothing and the class president tries to get him naked to find out his gender.

Another scene I remember is where the entire class is swimming in the pool at school and some characters try to flip the main character upside down so his crotch is sticking above the water but his head is under it in order to find out his gender. He ends up outsmarting his class though.

Any help is appreciated :D Imma watch the entire series once I find it lol.

I haven't read this yet but the synopsis sounds kind of similar: https://myanimelist.net/manga/820/Tenshi_Ja_Nai?q=i%27m%20no%20angel
(you should look through some of the things recommended to it as the series you are looking for may be there ^o^)
Jun 30, 2019 12:43 PM

Jul 2009
hard2label said:
Can someone help me find out what manga this is? It looks so familiar, but I can’t pinpoint it.

https://www21.online-convert.com/dl/web1/download-file/2f7d6270-840d-485b-940b-473cdd8298b6/20AA5C5C-2164-4090-AA82-3D113480DB75.jpg

To answer, please send me the message on either Instagram( hard2label ), Line( hard2label ), or Twitter( @modurnaphrodite ). Thank you!!

Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi

Apologies, but I much prefer answering here :^)
Jul 1, 2019 12:22 AM
Jun 2016
Need help finding the name of a shoujo manga I found around 5 years ago.
Summary:
- MC has short curly brown hair and thinks her proportions make her look like a child
- Popular guy from school is actually a makeup artist and he transforms her
- While wearing makeup she bumps into a celebrity who then makes HER a celebrity
- Basically ends up with the makeup artist over the celebrity
Jul 1, 2019 4:48 AM

Oct 2015
where is this from

Jul 1, 2019 6:16 AM

Jul 2009
Jul 1, 2019 9:25 AM
Jul 2019
I read this manga in college (like 5 years ago) which remains unfinished and I can't remember what it is. I want to read it again but I cant remember the name.

It was a pandemic style manga which followed a blue haired girl (nun like job) who had a higher tolerance to this disease and would heal people by taking their disease upon herself. She eventually reaches the point where the disease affects her and as she is dying a blonde boy saves her by touching her. They realize he can heal the disease and keep it at bay but they have to hold hands the whole time. They travel around healing people and learning to fight holding hands. There is some girl with a hula hoop i think...

I need the name of this!!! Help

DeadlyRavenJul 1, 2019 9:44 AM
Jul 1, 2019 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Looking for a specific hentai about FAKE SLEEPING SEX.
Girl is sleeping on top of bed and guy walks in through the door. He sees her sleeping and begins touching her but she’s FAKING SLEEP. He’s surprised that she’s still sleeping and then proceeds to have sex with her. Think she was a virgin and he might have been a cousin or brother. Girl is wearing like lingerie not quite sure. It’s like set in a biggish room and they are both narrating as everything is happening.

It’s not oyasumi sex or suki de suki de suki
Jul 1, 2019 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
BlondeAlchemist said:
I read this manga in college (like 5 years ago) which remains unfinished and I can't remember what it is. I want to read it again but I cant remember the name.

It was a pandemic style manga which followed a blue haired girl (nun like job) who had a higher tolerance to this disease and would heal people by taking their disease upon herself. She eventually reaches the point where the disease affects her and as she is dying a blonde boy saves her by touching her. They realize he can heal the disease and keep it at bay but they have to hold hands the whole time. They travel around healing people and learning to fight holding hands. There is some girl with a hula hoop i think...

I need the name of this!!! Help

Double Arts
Jul 2, 2019 9:45 AM

Oct 2015
Jul 3, 2019 3:08 AM
Sep 2015
Can anybody help me find which manga this girl is from i saw her from a music video and thats also where this is taken from
https://imgur.com/TzGx9c3

Also manga is most likely from shounen jump or shounen magazine
BalancedFuryJul 3, 2019 5:51 AM
Jul 3, 2019 4:41 AM

Aug 2015
BalancedFury said:
Can anybody help me find which manga this girl is from i saw her from a music video and thats also where this is taken from

Senjougahara from the Bakemonogatari Manga
Jul 3, 2019 5:50 AM
Sep 2015
7kaneki7 said:
BalancedFury said:

Well i am pretty sure thats wrong either way but i think the video only used characters from manga published in shounen jump and shounen magazine
Jul 3, 2019 6:16 AM

Aug 2015
BalancedFury said:
7kaneki7 said:

Well i am pretty sure thats wrong either way but i think the video only used characters from manga published in shounen jump and shounen magazine

These are two Images from the Manga where she is wearing the same outfit
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a0QL46X_460s.jpg
https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/fccc576c77bac1909354e4599d913d17/5D964A44/t51.2885-15/e35/60521913_1539318082870110_2967277660498663472_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MjA1MTU5ODQ0MDE2MDYyMDgwOQ%3D%3D.2
And the Manga was Published in Shounen Magazine
Jul 3, 2019 2:37 PM
Sep 2015
7kaneki7 said:
BalancedFury said:

These are two Images from the Manga where she is wearing the same outfit
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/a0QL46X_460s.jpg
https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/fccc576c77bac1909354e4599d913d17/5D964A44/t51.2885-15/e35/60521913_1539318082870110_2967277660498663472_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MjA1MTU5ODQ0MDE2MDYyMDgwOQ%3D%3D.2
And the Manga was Published in Shounen Magazine

Ah alright my bad then
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MRC_mod - Jan 20

159 by jaeo_k »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

388 by DeBritto »»
8 hours ago

» 50,000 Manga Titles Translated by AI Are Set to Come Overseas

deg - Yesterday

5 by Lucifrost »»
8 hours ago

» Name of this manhwa?

Notadmin - 9 hours ago

0 by Notadmin »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » why do some people hate manhwa/ua so much???

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

5 by Zarutaku »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.