Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2016 7:38 PM

Jul 2009
TheServant said:
Colonelfancy said:
I think this show might be breaking its rules it may have established at this point. Technically, he should be triggered back to the point where he saw Hizunaki's gloves, if a heightened sense of emotion activates it. And a half-hearted explanation of why and what these powers are should be warranted. There's deja vu, Deus ex Machina, and then a magical power you don't really explain so you can weasel your way to a conclusion. Not particularly ragging on this series, because I like it, just offering some critical analysis of what I find to be some plot holes.

I do not think the anime ever established how far Satoru sent back for every "revival," so I do not think the anime broke its own rule so far.
Could you elaborate which part was the deus ex machina?

This show in particular isn't utilizing deus ex machina, I was listing one of the several elaborate manners in which ERASED and shows like it handle this kind of subject matter. The rules have been vaguely explained, Satoru said he can travel back as accurate as a matter of moments, prior to it happening. Those rules change(?) when he sees Hinazuki's gloves and warps back to present time, after the murder. The idea, I believe, is to get him back in time before Hinazuki is killed, but that's technically too late.
Feb 14, 2016 8:22 PM
Jan 2016
Colonelfancy said:
This show in particular isn't utilizing deus ex machina, I was listing one of the several elaborate manners in which ERASED and shows like it handle this kind of subject matter. The rules have been vaguely explained, Satoru said he can travel back as accurate as a matter of moments, prior to it happening. Those rules change(?) when he sees Hinazuki's gloves and warps back to present time, after the murder. The idea, I believe, is to get him back in time before Hinazuki is killed, but that's technically too late.

"The revival" is definitely vaguely explained so far. I do think it needs some explanation. The anime kind of established some "rules" for it in the first episode, but immediately broke the rules at the same time with Satoru traveled back to his childhood. So I think the anime deliberately "broke its own rules" just to show us how mysterious "the revival" works, or maybe it's a foreshadowing for a reveal about "the revival" later down the line. We cannot say it's a plot hole yet.
Feb 14, 2016 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
TheServant said:
merryfistmas said:
I'm not totally against it, but at this point I just expect every male character to become a red herring, and they're all just given red eyes, their suspiciousness isn't differentiated. I don't think having more possible suspects necessarily makes the mystery more engaging anyway.

I see. I understand what you mean. Well, let's hope the red eyes are more than an indication of a suspicious character. Though I have to say even without the red eyes, those characters are already pretty suspicious judging by their dialogues, behaviours, etc. So I disagree with you regarding the red herrings are red herrings just because of the red eyes.
Yeah, that's what I mean when I say there are a lot of things I like as well. The manager is scum, the teacher is very suspicious, even the journalist. I shouldn't have said it was only red eyes, but I still don't like it as a method to lead us on. I'm mostly annoyed because the same director did this in SAO and we all know how that villain turned out.
Feb 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2013
^ @merryfistmas I totally agree about the red eyes. Red herrings are great when they're not lazy. This is just like, "Oh hey look! We gave that character red eyes! That's sure suspicious, isn't it? Do you suspect them now? Hmm? Do you? Do you?" Honestly, I'll say they've done a pretty good at giving us a large list of possible suspects through actions and facial expressions; the red eyes really aren't needed.

So the butterfly appeared at the end of the episode. Are we going back in time again?
-Trippwire-Feb 14, 2016 9:55 PM
Feb 14, 2016 9:44 PM

Aug 2015
Pretty good episode, but man that ending. The suspense is killing me!
Feb 14, 2016 10:56 PM

Aug 2008
HMM...
seeing the end how the killer easily blend with the cops, maybe the killer is one of the cops who directly investigate the serial murder case in the past? That way he can easily divert suspicion from himself. They didn't show us the polices' face who talked to Satoru and his mom in police dept. maybe... o.O
Feb 15, 2016 1:52 AM

Jan 2015
My man Satoru charging into the house of fire right off the bat, guy is brave yo!
Airi-chan slipping her phone in his pocket
Satoru not strong enough but the manager comes along and says he will take credit but Airi-chan already knows who came for her first
It's that guy who the manager was talking with, I'm sure he put the fire.
Sawada from the past, he got those red eyes as well.
Yoo the mom figured it out but got killed. shit
Why the hell would someone kill Hinazuki, and in such a bad way. Whoever it is fuck 'em.
If they are wrong tell them even if they won't believe you!!
I don't trust Sawada yet, something is fishy
The killer knows how to frame people though, Yuuki-san got made a pedo
Wut, Airi-chan escaped and she's being watched
Things were developing nicely with Airi but then Satoru got arrested.
IT"S THE KILLER!! HE LOOKS LIKE THE SENSEI, definitely involved with the police too as he blended with them easily
Good episode once again. It's already a very good anime! They'd have to fuck up bad for it to fall down the drain. (pls dnt happen)
3.5/5
AhoNoGinFeb 15, 2016 2:04 AM
Feb 15, 2016 5:22 AM

Feb 2014
Airi's cool mom! She must've been worried about her ending up in some trouble, but it was nice to see that she trusted her daughter.

I'm getting the vibe that Airi and Satoru will end up together..

This show has the best cliffhangers!! Can't wait for the next episode. Im expecting the pace to keep up, it's been excellent now, and the story is bound to get more interesting now that Satoru has been arrested. It was kinda bound to happen, if you ask me.
Feb 15, 2016 7:24 AM

Mar 2015
TheServant said:
gabrielrroiz said:
so the police is indeed very nice because even thought they were following airi they did not arrested satori as soon as she meet her but waited a couple minutes so they could talk

Maybe they wanted to hear the conversation & use it as a lead to solving the case.

DiabloMask said:
When you put it that way I guess you're right, actually I don't know how I didn't think of that.
But it still doesn't feel right to see how easy they can be fooled by the killer and accuse the wrong person.
For example the knife that Satoru's mother was stabbed with doesn't have his fingerprints on it, and there are three reasons why he couldn't have wiped them out:
1- He was witnessed and then rushed out and ran away, so he didn't have time to plan the murder.
2- His hands were stained in blood when he was witnessed, which means he didn't wipe anything with a tissue or a towel or whatever, this also proof that he didn't use gloves or a towel to hold the knife.
3- He had to pull the knife out of her body first in order to wipe the fingerprints (that's common sense I guess), which he didn't.
That should be enough proof that he didn't stab her, or at least enough clue for the police to consider the possibility that he was framed.
The fact that they didn't notice that means that they're either a bunch of idiots who didn't do their job and investigate, or the killer is connected to the police and managed to stop the investigation somehow (which would make sense in my opinion).

Well, we do not know yet who the killer is. Maybe he's an influential person among the law enforcement. Who knows? Indeed it would be weird if he's just a normal person & managed all of this himself, but we do not know that yet.
The police never accused Satoru as the killer, he's more of a suspect. The police were chasing him mainly because he's the only person witnessed the murder & he's suspiciously ran from the police.

Police in the series canonically did a very bad job in investigating the murders and instead went straight to accusing and immediately locking up the local weirdo. They are somewhere between corrupted or incompetent.
Of course, Satoru brought police on himself by running away from crime scene, but so far it seems someone already passed a judgement on him already.
Everything shown so far suggests that Yuuki has been sentenced to death with presumptive evidence only.
If Journalist's words are to be believed, there were murders with similar MO just in next town and police once again simply went after a local weirdo, although we don't have much details about it.
There is a chance that there were even more murders along the line as killer actually walks around for at least 18 year, yet police probably did nothing to connect the serial murders together. True, they can't connect death of Satoru's mother with murders of children, but still ...
MaliseFeb 15, 2016 7:27 AM
Feb 15, 2016 8:11 AM

Jan 2016
Yas Airi survived! :3 Love her <3
Well...the headmaster is my #1 suspect
Feb 15, 2016 1:26 PM

Jul 2010
Dat time when you see 'him'.
Feb 15, 2016 3:08 PM
May 2013
It's kinda ironic how the killer is there when Satoru is arrested...seems like he's involved with the investigation lol.
I'm also surprised that Satoru never got a good look at him. Didn't they meet each other's eyes twice now?
Feb 15, 2016 6:56 PM
Dec 2009
THE KILLER!! HE WAS RIGHT THERE!!! But who is he!? Is he an insider with the police? The politician Airi was talking about? So many questions.

Glad to see Satoru has one ally though-- the reporter. Now that he's spoken with Satoru maybe he will get more involved in this case?

Satoru came up with the perfect line to leave Airi with :'(

I'm going to straighten out my thoughts and come back to comment more later, ahah.

tennisbunnyrox said:
It's kinda ironic how the killer is there when Satoru is arrested...seems like he's involved with the investigation lol.

Yeah, I'm wondering if the killer is a detective? Or with the police? That would explain why he's tricked so many people into believing a fake story and arresting the wrong people for all these years.
Feb 15, 2016 9:59 PM

Jul 2013
I wonder if the whole concept of this show is to make the audience shivers. Holy hell dude, this show is amazing
Feb 15, 2016 10:55 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Malise said:

Police in the series canonically did a very bad job in investigating the murders and instead went straight to accusing and immediately locking up the local weirdo. They are somewhere between corrupted or incompetent.
Of course, Satoru brought police on himself by running away from crime scene, but so far it seems someone already passed a judgement on him already.
Everything shown so far suggests that Yuuki has been sentenced to death with presumptive evidence only.
If Journalist's words are to be believed, there were murders with similar MO just in next town and police once again simply went after a local weirdo, although we don't have much details about it.
There is a chance that there were even more murders along the line as killer actually walks around for at least 18 year, yet police probably did nothing to connect the serial murders together. True, they can't connect death of Satoru's mother with murders of children, but still ...

All the information about the case of murdering the children lead us to one logical thing -> The killer is able to influence the investigation of the police somehow.

The question is why and how does he manage to do this ?
Feb 16, 2016 1:39 AM

Jun 2013
The motherfucking killer was standing right there in between the policemen. Jesus Christ, it sucks when criminals have connections law enforcement or the police don't suspect the mofo at all.
臭い-
Feb 16, 2016 3:25 AM
Dec 2009
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Malise said:

All the information about the case of murdering the children lead us to one logical thing -> The killer is able to influence the investigation of the police somehow.

It makes me think that maybe he's a detective or works directly with the police somehow... that would explain how he has been able to so flawlessly lead them to chasing the wrong people over and over again. But that would get rid of most of the "suspects" and suspicious people we've seen so far... I think.
Feb 16, 2016 3:33 AM

Mar 2015
I'm kinda glad episode 6 focuses on Satoru back in the present world because as charming as it was to see two 10 year olds mingle, I was not in the mood for his life preferences to take a drastic turn and him becoming a lolicon :p

But episode 6 was really interesting as usual. I was kinda surprised that they didn't kill Airi off too because that's what it seemed like was going to happen (Glad as hell they didn't) but wow I wonder what the police did to Airi's mom when they found out Airi snuck out.

Satoru getting thrown in the slammer and the actual culprit just staring at him while it was happening really got on my nerves in every way possible x_x
Feb 16, 2016 3:42 AM

Mar 2015
Cyanwasserstoff said:

I agree with you.
As for why, it's easy. Many (in)famous and highly intelligent serial killers "played games" with police to show off how intelligent they are. This trait is even more common in fiction, basically making a trope how to portray a serial killer, even though circumstances and effectiveness varied between works.

How this villain does it, though, that's the question.

Many suspected the teacher for various reasons - but teacher has virtually no means to actually influence the investigation to the level it is seen in the story, if he is an ordinary teacher, that is.

Killer on the other hand manipulates investigation directly and to great effect. Even though police is supposed to question him, considering the circumstances, or arrest him if he runs away, they shouldn't thread him as a perpetrator which they do. Someone should've checked the fingerprints of weapon first and do other investigation, not initiate witch hunt. They basically told Airi's parents that Satoru stalked her (which is not true and they can't prove it), burned her house and tried to kill her (which is quite an accusation without any proof whatsoever and can be based only on Manager's statement, nothing else, Airi can easily deny it and blame someone else. Word against word type testimony can't stand in murder case!). Satoru doesn't seem to have any obvious motive for killing his mother. He lived alone, with no obvious conflicts, mother visited him and he introduced his girlfriend (sort off) to her which mother approved greatly, no real conflict here.

So my question is, how is teacher able to do this, if he is a killer?
Did he changed job? How can teacher become a detective? How he can manipulate the investigation at least in three different towns? How he did in first case where he at very least was indeed a teacher?
Who is the man shown in the Opening in same photo with Kayo's mother? (if not said teacher)
What role Kenya plays in it?
Feb 16, 2016 5:47 AM
Dec 2015
This episode was so good!! The cliff hanger at the end though, man.... WHY!
Feb 16, 2016 8:30 AM

Jul 2008
Awesome stuff, the intensity is still right up there!
Feb 16, 2016 11:38 AM

May 2014
But wait a minute.....
Airi's such a good character, at first I didn't even like her.
Feb 16, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2015
I really liked the series so far, but the ending for episode 6 was too intense for me. lol
Feb 16, 2016 6:57 PM

Oct 2013
The already thick plot continues to thicken. When I first saw Airi's mother's hair in Airi's hospital room I was afraid that she had been strangled and left their dead. I was glad she survived.

About the kid's balsa glider floating in the canal/river. What happened to the two boys?

I continue to find the show riveting. The mood is a combination of "The Dead Zone" and "M."

Satoru's character is nice in that he is not unbelievably competent. He frequently fails which humanizes him to a great degree.
Feb 17, 2016 12:16 AM
Jan 2013
That freakin teacher....
Feb 17, 2016 3:15 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Malise said:

As for why, it's easy. Many (in)famous and highly intelligent serial killers "played games" with police to show off how intelligent they are. This trait is even more common in fiction, basically making a trope how to portray a serial killer, even though circumstances and effectiveness varied between works.

Okay, that would be an explanation. That his way is somehow like a game for him personally.

Malise said:

How this villain does it, though, that's the question.

That questions answer will directly lead to the killer's identity , I am sure about it.

Malise said:

Many suspected the teacher for various reasons - but teacher has virtually no means to actually influence the investigation to the level it is seen in the story, if he is an ordinary teacher, that is.

At least from the position of a teacher the killer would be unable to manipulate the investigation of the police. That point does not fit that great if the teacher would be the killer, unless he already had connections in the past.

Malise said:

Killer on the other hand manipulates investigation directly and to great effect. Even though police is supposed to question him, considering the circumstances, or arrest him if he runs away, they shouldn't thread him as a perpetrator which they do. Someone should've checked the fingerprints of weapon first and do other investigation, not initiate witch hunt. They basically told Airi's parents that Satoru stalked her (which is not true and they can't prove it), burned her house and tried to kill her (which is quite an accusation without any proof whatsoever and can be based only on Manager's statement, nothing else, Airi can easily deny it and blame someone else. Word against word type testimony can't stand in murder case!). Satoru doesn't seem to have any obvious motive for killing his mother. He lived alone, with no obvious conflicts, mother visited him and he introduced his girlfriend (sort off) to her which mother approved greatly, no real conflict here.

Did he changed job? How can teacher become a detective? How he can manipulate the investigation at least in three different towns? How he did in first case where he at very least was indeed a teacher?
Who is the man shown in the Opening in same photo with Kayo's mother? (if not said teacher)

He must have connections in the past aswell. But how does he manage to get this connections to people on high positions ? That would leads us more to the reporter type. The killer looks more like the teacher at least.

I do not think that Kenya is somehow involved. There are no real hints for this statement. But I think that he possibly know much more then a ordinary kid from his age would know. He could have the "revival" ability , too. It could be that his future daughter is killed by the same killer and thats why he find himself back in that time, too.
Feb 17, 2016 4:03 AM

Jul 2008
Axernea said:
Airi's cool mom! She must've been worried about her ending up in some trouble, but it was nice to see that she trusted her daughter.

This show has the best cliffhangers!! Can't wait for the next episode. Im expecting the pace to keep up, it's been excellent now, and the story is bound to get more interesting now that Satoru has been arrested. It was kinda bound to happen, if you ask me.

feel like her mom is the reason why Airi was followed. It was too perfect! I mean she did betrayed her husband so what's stopping her to betray Airi's trust right?
Feb 17, 2016 4:09 AM

Feb 2014
Tomimi said:
Axernea said:

feel like her mom is the reason why Airi was followed. It was too perfect! I mean she did betrayed her husband so what's stopping her to betray Airi's trust right?

That's true, she could've been behind it, notifying the police.. but I don't think is was her. The police suspected Airi from the beginning as an accomplice, I'd say they were keeping a close eye on her.

I also think her mom is genuinely sorry for leaving her dad..
Feb 17, 2016 5:05 AM
Dec 2009
Malise said:

Reading your comment made me have a new idea, could the teacher have a twin brother? It would be really corny if that was the case, but it's possible I guess... haha
Feb 17, 2016 8:04 AM

Mar 2015
Lararin said:
Reading your comment made me have a new idea, could the teacher have a twin brother? It would be really corny if that was the case, but it's possible I guess... haha

That would be lame. Even though, explanation how can killer influence the police work and court sentence (and more importantly, resulting capital punishment).
Feb 17, 2016 8:14 AM

Mar 2015
Cyanwasserstoff said:
He must have connections in the past aswell. But how does he manage to get this connections to people on high positions ? That would leads us more to the reporter type. The killer looks more like the teacher at least.

I do not think that Kenya is somehow involved. There are no real hints for this statement. But I think that he possibly know much more then a ordinary kid from his age would know. He could have the "revival" ability , too. It could be that his future daughter is killed by the same killer and thats why he find himself back in that time, too..

Kenya is shown on "film footage" part of the opening along with people like Kayo's mother, Yuuki, reporter or manager - all of them were directly involved in the case, which makes me think that Kenya must be also somehow directly involved.

Anyway, next episode tomorrow, I can't wait.
Feb 17, 2016 7:07 PM

Oct 2015
Can't wait! Sure he is back to his younger self.
Feb 17, 2016 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
wow the highest it gets it top 7!
It's a good thing Airi's been saved from the fire and alive!
Damn cliffhanger!
This show remains to be the best this early year!
5/5!

Feb 17, 2016 11:21 PM

Feb 2013
This is fucking amazing!!!

I am now pissed that I can't see more and will have to wait week by week.....
Feb 18, 2016 12:52 AM

Feb 2016
I don't think in the anime i have seen any mention of Satoru's father. Could he be the killer and possibly having the same power as his son? The very last few seconds of the episode it seemed to me like it was almost an older version of him. I hope the anime really picks up from here and I can't wait to see what happens!
_SPHINX_Feb 18, 2016 1:00 AM
Feb 18, 2016 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
The murderer looks like Satoru's former teacher!!
Feb 18, 2016 9:52 AM

Jul 2012
Looks like old teacher? But I could be wrong.

Looking forward to today's episode.
Feb 18, 2016 2:59 PM

Oct 2010
OK, hear my dumb theory: Kenya killed Hinazuki because she being alive
would influence something in the future, so he also used revival.
Feb 18, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
MaxXZoe said:
Oh come om guys we all know the mc has his convinient plot device aka time travel powers, that will fix everything

Still 4/5 , pretty excited for the next episode

Really?
I just keep never finding reasons to care for anything that happens to satoru in the present time knowing that any time a revival will happen making all the dramatic things that happen pointless

You know that it doesn't have any real affect on where Satoru is in the present, right?
Feb 18, 2016 6:43 PM

Oct 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Really?
I just keep never finding reasons to care for anything that happens to satoru in the present time knowing that any time a revival will happen making all the dramatic things that happen pointless

You know that it doesn't have any real affect on where Satoru is in the present, right?

If he suceds in changing the past it will
And if he fails he can always try again(no i do not believe in that it is my last revival talk)
Feb 18, 2016 7:00 PM

Jun 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
AltoRoark99 said:

And if he fails he can always try again(no i do not believe in that it is my last revival talk)

The revival only sets off depending on the situation.
Feb 18, 2016 7:05 PM

Oct 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Really?
It seems pretty random so far and it seems to set off only to move the plot forward
Feb 18, 2016 7:12 PM

Jun 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
AltoRoark99 said:

Really?
It seems pretty random so far and it seems to set off only to move the plot forward

The first reset was in reaction to his mother's murder. The second was in reaction to his arrest.

C'mon man, it ain't hard to figure out.
Feb 18, 2016 7:16 PM

Oct 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Really?

The first reset was in reaction to his mother's murder. The second was in reaction to his arrest.

So the third one will be a reaction to his judgment and the forth one will be a reaction to his first day in jail
Because any random situation can activate his power as far as the anime showed
And even if it was supposed to only happen in impactfull situations it should have activated when they tried to kill airi
Feb 18, 2016 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
AltoRoark99 said:

So the third one will be a reaction to his judgment and the forth one will be a reaction to his first day in jail
And even if it was supposed to only happen in impactfull situations it should have activated when they tried to kill airi

Not exactly sure why it reset a second time, but it was clearly for a reason. We'll most likely see all the pieces put together in the end.

But hey, if that doesn't happen, I'll gladly retract my words.
Feb 18, 2016 9:41 PM

Mar 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Not exactly sure why it reset a second time, but it was clearly for a reason. We'll most likely see all the pieces put together in the end.

I'm pretty sure it sends him back whenever someone near him dies, and he goes back as far as is needed to save them. It seemed pretty straightforward to me.
Feb 19, 2016 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
This show is pretty good, but it would be a lot better if it's whole premise wasn't so shaky. There is literally zero evidence against MC for any crime, but the cops are chasing him like he just murdered the Emperor of Japan or something. Seriously, tons of people saw MC run into that burning house, and two people know for sure he helped save Airi, but no, "oh, i'm sure you just imagined it because of the smoke inhalation". What a crock. Maybe eye witness testimony and forensic evidence doesn't mean shit for the police if it doesn't condemn who they think did it. I dunno. I'm still interested to see what happens next though. If he doesn't get released from jail on these trumped up charges, then his only recourse is to go back in time again, to try and save the first girl who died. His mom too for that matter. But in order to actually save her, and not just postpone her death, he'll need to take down that murderer while he's still a kid. That should be interesting.
Feb 19, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2015
merryfistmas said:
AltoRoark99 said:

I'm pretty sure it sends him back whenever someone near him dies, and he goes back as far as is needed to save them. It seemed pretty straightforward to me.

Well yeah, but then shouldn't it have gone back when Airi was in danger?
Feb 19, 2016 5:26 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, if only i didn't spoil this episode by reading the manga xD

Feb 19, 2016 7:27 AM

Mar 2014
AltoRoark99 said:
merryfistmas said:

Well yeah, but then shouldn't it have gone back when Airi was in danger?
But Airi didn't die. As far as I can tell, it only goes off if somebody dies near him. Idk how close they have to be, whether it's based on physical distance or relationships, or any of the other intricacies.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.