Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 30, 2016 5:48 AM

Jan 2015
Agreed.

But you can't do anything about it.
Jan 30, 2016 6:11 AM

Mar 2015
Think about this reviews just like trial version or beta test of games. Will see how full version show himself.
Jan 30, 2016 11:00 PM

Mar 2015
Okay so the problem with the reviews is that they arent helpful .Most of the reviews are like this one : http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=209523 .People are rating it a 10/10 when it dosent even have a conclusion or character development .People can be fanboys if they like but if they are reviewing something then they must also look at the negatives and must properly tell why they are giving story,characters,animations and sound a 10/10.

Jan 31, 2016 12:52 AM
Mar 2015
yashasvi12345 said:
Okay so the problem with the reviews is that they arent helpful .Most of the reviews are like this one : http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=209523 .People are rating it a 10/10 when it dosent even have a conclusion or character development.

Did you read my previous message that I addressed to you? If not I am telling you one more time, lekkala’s review(your example) will be deleted soon, and so there is no need for you to worry about the overall quality of reviews for that anime.
Jan 31, 2016 1:56 AM
Jun 2015
Everything is subjective, i read the Manga and i think its really good. People have probably read the manga and rate it that based on that experience, the anime is pretty much in line with the manga.
Jan 31, 2016 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
I think it doesn't hurt anything to have people review the series early but I think it should be categorized as an impression when it's been only a few episodes. Either way I don't really take a review seriously and ignore them if they were published early in the season. Just got to learn to ignore them.
Jan 31, 2016 2:49 AM

Feb 2010
Deal with it.

Reviews always flood when a bad/good anime airs, ERASED is no exception.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jan 31, 2016 7:53 AM
Nov 2009
all the past anime has been judged this way too, it won't be fair if suddenly people change their approach on new anime for this season
Jan 31, 2016 7:58 AM

Dec 2015
I can agree it is anoyong that they assume the whole series will be great after just 4 eps. But the 4 first eps are really good and if the series keeps it up it might end up one of the better animes i have watched. That is, if it countinues as good as it started off.
Jan 31, 2016 8:34 AM

Mar 2012
my problem is not so much as there are early reviews ..it is how many of them are coming out and everyone assumes this will be 10/10 material.

ok granted the first 4 episodes were 10/10 but that does not mean the series is that much..as who knows factors might come out later that might drag it down later.

i hope it stays good as it is..but people really need to stop saying it is the best anime until it finishes..than u can truly review it after u seen all of the variables.
Jan 31, 2016 9:31 AM

Oct 2014
i seriously wished people who rate an series when the damn thing is over! this was why everybody was salty about the hype of one punch man, because it was up on top of the greatest of all time while still being aired! this is the exact same case. i'm not saying this show is horrible, the show is great, but there clearly is a rebellion happening to the reputation of the show because of this shit, somethings gotta give!
Jan 31, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
andy97 said:
Not really a big deal just let them review and enjoy it

Exactly. It's not really a big deal. Just ignore it if you're that off-put by it.
Jan 31, 2016 10:53 AM

Aug 2011
-ShadowClaw- said:
my problem is not so much as there are early reviews ..it is how many of them are coming out and everyone assumes this will be 10/10 material.

ok granted the first 4 episodes were 10/10 but that does not mean the series is that much..as who knows factors might come out later that might drag it down later.

i hope it stays good as it is..but people really need to stop saying it is the best anime until it finishes..than u can truly review it after u seen all of the variables.

Most people DO NOT assume it will 100% be a 10/10 material. They are rating the anime right now. Based on the 4 episodes that have aired. They are rating those 4 episodes as 10/10, not the final episode or whatever. This in turn tells people who haven't started it yet, that this has been a very good anime so far.

4 episodes is 1/3 of the whole anime. Using your own logic, I'd like to ask - why did you rate One Piece 10/10? It's not over yet. It's nowhere near the end. What if it suddenly turns absolutely terrible, starts making fun of rape, discriminating minorities and encouraging genocide? Will you change your rating then? So will the people who rated this anime with a 10.
Jan 31, 2016 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
Don't worry, the same people will review and rate it 1 in a few ep after their hearts get crushed. I am waiting for that salt.
Jan 31, 2016 11:12 AM
Jul 2018
That's quite stupid, indeed.
Jan 31, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2014
i don't even understand what's the point of reviewing it at 4 episodes
Jan 31, 2016 1:05 PM

Mar 2012
Terminaato said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

Most people DO NOT assume it will 100% be a 10/10 material. They are rating the anime right now. Based on the 4 episodes that have aired. They are rating those 4 episodes as 10/10, not the final episode or whatever. This in turn tells people who haven't started it yet, that this has been a very good anime so far.

4 episodes is 1/3 of the whole anime. Using your own logic, I'd like to ask - why did you rate One Piece 10/10? It's not over yet. It's nowhere near the end. What if it suddenly turns absolutely terrible, starts making fun of rape, discriminating minorities and encouraging genocide? Will you change your rating then? So will the people who rated this anime with a 10.

In that regard...for one thing i have not updated my rating for that cause i rated it 10/10 cause i enjoyed very much but that was when i first started..looking back now..i guess in reality i would rate it an 8.5....In terms of character, story, Adaptation and enjoyment they are all good but it loses points cause one toei has been doing the pacing terribly slow lately...two the animation has somewhat degraded...
Jan 31, 2016 7:22 PM

May 2013
True, reviews should be done once the series has ended for a proper analysis.
Jan 31, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2007
yashasvi12345 said:
Okay so the problem with the reviews is that they arent helpful .Most of the reviews are like this one : http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=209523 .People are rating it a 10/10 when it dosent even have a conclusion or character development .People can be fanboys if they like but if they are reviewing something then they must also look at the negatives and must properly tell why they are giving story,characters,animations and sound a 10/10.

Honestly to me nobody is talking about or taking this series seriously or at face value here. It's just a hype thing on MAL. If you want good accurate, down to Earth and rational discussion on the actual show, characters and proceedings as they are happening it's a lot better most any place else. Just like...not a lot of actual discussion goes on on MAL I've notices for year now, it truly is all about hype and reactions, kind of like YouTube reviews only without the droning videos. It makes me wonder if half or more of the people here actually ever really appreciate anything or are just here for the hype moments.

strider_91 said:
Don't worry, the same people will review and rate it 1 in a few ep after their hearts get crushed. I am waiting for that salt.

I don't really see how that's any better or rational but see my above comments that apply much the same way.

Grudge said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Man honestly I'm not even sure how one could be bothered by the reviews here based on the points you've made, I mean look at half of them, they feel like they were done in a minute or two with the soul purpose being just getting that 10/10 out there for some of these shows. It's a useless site feature really much like the exploitable ranking system.

Absolutely correct. I have nothing against the reviewers, who are not sure about their English; however, you know what is funny, Kaioshin? When I see Americans, Canadians, Britons, and other people who actually speak English, and their “masterpieces”, man, this is the problem. I mean, they speak English, they are able to communicate their ideas, yet they are unable to write readable stuff. I, honestly, don’t know how to explain it. Laziness, idiocy, or what? (I hope it is laziness.)

But I still hope that with the new recruitment of review/recommendation moderators the situation will change. We have enough forum moderators, news moderators, anime/manga moderators, we even have social networks moderators now, but there still is one team that is understaffed, the review/recommendation moderators team.

So to make a long story short, I still have faith in that website, and I hope that Kineta will hire people who will have a desire to change the situation.

It's substantially better than it was a couple years ago or even really a year ago (I was appalled at what the Fate Priest Police were allowed to bet away with on this site that a lot of the old mod staff completely turned a blind eye to or even supported them in their harassment of other users for example) but there's still work to do. Outright harassment and douchebaggery has definitely dropped off a lot on this site since the buyout by ACJ and DeNa so big progress. Like I'd say it's improved from I want to close my account and never visit this site again cause its so intolerable and hostile to almost tolerable. Just needs to be more actual discussion and less hype this hype that.
PeacingOutJan 31, 2016 7:50 PM
Jan 31, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I appreciate the fact that Shouwa is a lot less teen melodrama and a bit more adult oriented. It doesn't seem like it's try to win me over by jerking my emotions around whatever (not that that'd really work anyway a few episodes into a show) so much as making use of them, just by being interesting and allowing me to learn about the possibly dying art form it depicts. That's some unusual stuff. Honestly I think what's been holding it back from at least getting more viewership is that Deen is so badly stigmatized from some of it's mid 2000's adaptations of really popular VN material that just that alone means people won't give it a chance. I can't even imagine where it'd be at if it were being done by one of the designate popular studios like Kyoani, Madhouse, SHAFT, Bones or god forbid even A-1 like this show, but I'm almost certain it would be a lot more in the conversation of what are supposed to be the better Winter shows and have anywhere from 5-10 times the viewership if not more.

No, Rakugo has less viewership because it is a NICHE show. Altough I personally find it as good as ERASED if not better, it will never achieve such mainstream status this obvious reason. Even if people gave it a chance, it's NOT a show for anyone, while ERASED kinda is. It has much more mainstream apeal while at the same time nodding to the more hardcore and rigid viewership.
And it's honestly pretty good too, so there is is that.
Feb 1, 2016 1:48 AM

Feb 2010
RayAdha said:
How is it annoying?

Reviews don't even make a sound or force you to read it.

This, well just let them... i didn't even read reviews.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Feb 1, 2016 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
Dovakiihn said:
I don't mind this series series being reviewed, but the quality of these "reviews" bothers me.

Both extremes in rating that is...
Feb 1, 2016 6:24 PM

Apr 2014
Grudge said:
yashasvi12345 said:
I just checked out the recent reviews of anime and I noticed that every second review was just devoted to this series with people calling it the best anime ever after four episodes.Its getting annoying.

So the problem is that you don’t like the fact that every 2 reviewer on MAL thinks that Boku dake ga Inai Machi is the best anime the world has ever seen, am I right? If so, I don’t think that it is the main problem on that website. I would even say that it is absolutely not a problem; you are free to like, adore, fanboy/fangirl an anime you like, you are free to idolize it be it SAO, TG, and whatever anime you want. But your review should be a solid explanation of how “an anime A” deserves the tittle of the best, or one of the best anime on that website. That’s the problem I see on that website, people idolize average anime and think that it will be the best thing in their lives. Fine, I don’t care about inexperience of some anime fans; tastes differ. But don’t write these short blog entries with horrible grammar that explain nothing, and are nothing but a waste of other users’ time.

However, you shouldn’t even think about it. Most of the review for that anime will be deleted, as they are against the review guidelines. (MAL has only 3 moderators and it might take them awhile to read your report, etc, etc…) I would also like to add the fact that we will see the recruitment for review/recommendation moderators soon, and it means that we will see more reviews that we will be able to call reviews, I hope.

You missed the part where he said after 4 episodes. If you're going to rant, at least learn to read.
Feb 1, 2016 6:29 PM

Apr 2014
metsujin said:
And you care because? Pointless thread, also I never understood people who review something that's not concluded.

Because it dilutes the review section with bias and useless reviews that degrades the creditability of the review sections affecting those that read the reviews for an idea of the show before choosing to watch it. It is detrimental to MAL users as a whole.
Feb 1, 2016 6:29 PM
Aug 2014
I'm literally 1 of a few people who critically reviewed it. I gave it a 9 and I had reason for it. I also outlined the issues with sound/art/characters but of course no one cares for a well constructed argument. As long as you give it 10 and call it "best anime ever" somewhere in the review, you are good to go up. The first review bugs me to no end.
Feb 1, 2016 11:21 PM

Jun 2013
sadpwner said:
metsujin said:
And you care because? Pointless thread, also I never understood people who review something that's not concluded.

Because it dilutes the review section with bias and useless reviews that degrades the creditability of the review sections affecting those that read the reviews for an idea of the show before choosing to watch it. It is detrimental to MAL users as a whole.

Lmao but that just feels like episodes/chapters discussions are pointless.
Feb 2, 2016 12:08 AM
Mar 2015
sadpwner said:

You missed the part where he said after 4 episodes. If you're going to rant, at least learn to read.

I appreciate your concern about my reading skills; I speak four languages, and I did understand the OP’s idea. You, however, make no sense at all, Mr. Nudist. I will do my best to explain my idea to you, and I hope that you will understand me.

First, all reviewers are free to review Boku dake ga Inai Machi after the 4th episode. Second, they are free to call it the best anime ever. BUT! They should: a) explain it, b) add additional information when all episodes of Boku dake ga Inai Machi are available. Hopefully, it will be enough for you to understand. But at the same time, I am ready to explain it to you in greater details.

By the way, you don’t know what rant means. What I said in my first message was nothing but the simple truth. You should have paid your attention to the part “no need to worry, pal; review mods will take care of it.” Cheerio.
NashetaniaFeb 2, 2016 5:04 AM
Feb 5, 2016 5:22 PM

Apr 2014
metsujin said:
sadpwner said:

Lmao but that just feels like episodes/chapters discussions are pointless.

How so? These threads aren't for reviewing the anime so I don't see the issue.
Feb 5, 2016 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
Grudge said:
sadpwner said:

I appreciate your concern about my reading skills; I speak four languages, and I did understand the OP’s idea. You, however, make no sense at all, Mr. Nudist. I will do my best to explain my idea to you, and I hope that you will understand me.

First, all reviewers are free to review Boku dake ga Inai Machi after the 4th episode. Second, they are free to call it the best anime ever. BUT! They should: a) explain it, b) add additional information when all episodes of Boku dake ga Inai Machi are available. Hopefully, it will be enough for you to understand. But at the same time, I am ready to explain it to you in greater details.

By the way, you don’t know what rant means. What I said in my first message was nothing but the simple truth. You should have paid your attention to the part “no need to worry, pal; review mods will take care of it.” Cheerio.

You seemed to not get my point.

You put a heavy emphasis in your argument on his comment "the best anime ever" but you failed to realise and address the focus of his criticism. His issue is they are deeming it masterpiece-worthy (10/10) after 4 episodes. Clearly, there is fault in this. From my own viewing experience, there is simply not enough material to properly review and rate the show. The show has recently finished establishing its premise and has only barely began its progression. The reviews now are only covering roughly a tenth of the series. There is so much more to be seen which could greatly affect the show. The most prominent factor is that there is a mystery theme to this anime. This further limits the information provided and puts a higher emphasis on the shows progression and final outcome. For this show in particular, you cannot write a proper review given such circumstances -- let alone giving it a 10/10.

Grudge said:

But don’t write these short blog entries with horrible grammar that explain nothing, and are nothing but a waste of other users’ time.

Perfect grammar is superfluous on the internet. Your grammar was horrid in particular so you shouldn't complain.

This is a discussion board for discussion of opinions. He can post w/e he likes as long as it adheres to the guidelines. An explanation following his post wasn't provided because it was implied and was unnecessary given how obvious it was.

Grudge said:

However, you shouldn’t even think about it. Most of the review for that anime will be deleted, as they are against the review guidelines. (MAL has only 3 moderators and it might take them awhile to read your report, etc, etc…) I would also like to add the fact that we will see the recruitment for review/recommendation moderators soon, and it means that we will see more reviews that we will be able to call reviews, I hope.

You said it yourself. There are only 3 moderators on MAL. Clearly, the staff is too limited to deal with all the reviews on a large scale. The best solution to the problem would be not to post these reviews to begin with.

You hate to see these poorly written reviews but criticise a fellow member when he is expressing the same sentiments?[quote=Grudge message=44538061]
sadpwner said:

b) add additional information when all episodes of Boku dake ga Inai Machi are available.

Accordingly to the guidelines:

Reviews MUST be written in their entirety and final form when posting; they are not meant to be updated as you make your way through the work.

Reviews must NOT be a commentary on what you've watched/read of the entry. If you'd like to give your opinion on the premise of the series, the plot of the first few episodes, recent developments in the story, or the wonderful/terrible ending, please use the episode discussion topics in the entry's sub-forum.

The advice you suggest implies the user has yet to complete his review, but the guidelines states such reviews shouldn't be posted.

Overall, your reply to original poster was poorly written and inconsistent which gave off the impression it was a rant.
Feb 6, 2016 12:55 AM
Mar 2015
sadpwner said:
You seemed to not get my point.

You put a heavy emphasis in your argument on his comment "the best anime ever" but you failed to realise and address the focus of his criticism. His issue is they are deeming it masterpiece-worthy (10/10) after 4 episodes. Clearly, there is fault in this. From my own viewing experience, there is simply not enough material to properly review and rate the show. The show has recently finished establishing its premise and has only barely began its progression. The reviews now are only covering roughly a tenth of the series. There is so much more to be seen which could greatly affect the show. The most prominent factor is that there is a mystery theme to this anime. This further limits the information provided and puts a higher emphasis on the shows progression and final outcome. For this show in particular, you cannot write a proper review given such circumstances -- let alone giving it a 10/10.

You seem to not get my point as well.

If I were you, I would read review/recommendation guideline. All reviewers are free to review that show after 4 episodes.

“4th episode has been viewed for TV series one cours (~13 eps) in length.”

Boku dake ga Inai Machi has only 12 episodes. With that being said, they are free to review it right now, and they are also free to rate it however they like. And now I would like to show you the most interesting part in the guideline.

Previews will be removed from currently airing/publishing series upon their completion, unless:

•the series was dropped by the user past the half-way mark;
•it is less likely that complete reviews will be written for this series because of demographics, number of users, etc.; or,
•the series finished airing before June 2013, when these rules were first proposed.”

In result, there will only stay COMPLETED reviews. So I will ask you my question one more time, what is the point of this thread? You can’t do anything, you are not a moderator; however, you can report reviews, which you think should be deleted. (But read the guideline first.)

sadpwner said:
Perfect grammar is superfluous on the internet. Your grammar was horrid in particular so you shouldn't complain.

This is a discussion board for discussion of opinions. He can post w/e he likes as long as it adheres to the guidelines. An explanation following his post wasn't provided because it was implied and was unnecessary given how obvious it was.

So that’s your excuse for not knowing the third form of the verb “to begin?” Some of your sentences don’t make sense either.

I might not read what I am writing; it happens all the time due to my high typing speed and laziness. I write nonsense as well; no worries, sadpwner, I am with you.

You still don’t understand me. What I am trying to say is that this thread won’t change anything. In fact, it will change nothing.

sadpwner said:
You said it yourself. There are only 3 moderators on MAL. Clearly, the staff is too limited to deal with all the reviews on a large scale. The best solution to the problem would be not to post these reviews to begin with.

You hate to see these poorly written reviews but criticise a fellow member when he is expressing the same sentiments?

Good idea. How should they implement it?

The staff is, indeed, limited; however, they do one hell of a job every single day on that website.

You still don’t understand me. --IAmYourWaifu-- addressed the issue and showed some examples of reviews, which in his opinion should be deleted. The thing is, like I said in my previous message, these reviews, he is uneasy about, WILL BE DELETED.
Grudge said:
yashasvi12345 said:
Okay so the problem with the reviews is that they arent helpful .Most of the reviews are like this one : http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=209523 .People are rating it a 10/10 when it dosent even have a conclusion or character development.

Did you read my previous message that I addressed to you? If not, I am telling you one more time, lekkala’s review(your example), will be deleted soon, and so there is no need for you to worry about the overall quality of reviews for that anime.

See? http://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=209523 That review isn’t available anymore. The staff is limited, but that review has already been deleted. So I am telling you one more time, there is no need to worry about it. All these “reviews” will be taken care of.

EDIT:BB Codes.
NashetaniaFeb 6, 2016 1:33 AM
Feb 7, 2016 12:21 AM
May 2015
What I don't get is why do they think this is a great series?! How is it great. Ive seen 3 episodes and thinking about dropping it. How is this any good it went from a good idea to pretty much a romance series. Really I'm trying to get into it but WTF its boring. I feel asleep in episode 4.
Feb 7, 2016 1:13 AM

Jan 2016
OtakuVoice said:
What I don't get is why do they think this is a great series?

-An engaging plot where the author genuinely takes an effort to mix both heartwarming and emotional moments in an unconventional way.

-Well written characters.

-Great visuals.

-Great Soundtrack.

OtakuVoice said:
How is this any good it went from a good idea to pretty much a romance series.

Are you sure you're not misinterpreting the relation between Kayo and Satorou? I'm pretty sure you are.

And not to mention becoming "romance" does not mean something is bad. If you don't like a genre then that is your opinion.

OtakuVoice said:
Really I'm trying to get into it but WTF its boring. I feel asleep in episode 4.

I and any person for that matter can respect this, because good or bad is completely subjective.
If you don't like, then it's definitely not a big deal. Trying to impose your opinion on others is definitely not acceptable though.
Feb 7, 2016 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
Terminaato said:
Dimethylanime said:
How tf you gone give this anime an 8.98 if it's not even halfway done

But people do give Ginatama a 9+ score, even though it's never going to end, and that's considered a normal thing.

To OP: Can people stop making threads like this?

You're talking out of your ass, Gintama is ending this year. Confirmed by the manga author.
Feb 7, 2016 3:25 PM
Oct 2014
Sorry but I see no reviews here, all I see are first impressions.
Feb 7, 2016 4:00 PM
Jul 2015
Just ignore the reviews until the anime is finished.

Regardless, I think this anime well deserves a 10/10 especially after I just read the manga. The anime will only get better assuming they don't butcher the plot.
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Feb 7, 2016 4:07 PM
Dec 2012
The most overrated anime this year. As much as I like Boku dake ga Inai Machi, it's not convincing me that it is a AOTS anime. The premise doesn't even make sense. Out of nowhere, a guy had the ability to go back in time?! It's ridiculous. It would make more sense if his memories continue to haunt him and this help him discover who the killer is instead of trying to change the past.
Feb 7, 2016 5:04 PM
Dec 2014
no idea how is this even above OPM. OPM is way better
Feb 7, 2016 10:44 PM

Nov 2013
You can't, it's not against the rule as the reviews is already reach 4 episodes mark, it may seems annoying seeing that "10" scores and all that capslock stating this is the best thing since sliced bread but just calm the fuck down. All this "first impression" reviews will be deleted evntually once the show completed.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Feb 8, 2016 12:46 AM
Mar 2013
Can people stop giving a fuck about arbitary numbers on an anime forum and making useless threads like this?
Feb 8, 2016 10:35 AM
Mar 2015
SwiftKilla said:
Can people stop giving a fuck about arbitary numbers on an anime forum and making useless threads like this?

Oh my God. I mean, someone give that man a candy for telling something that makes sense. Btw, that’s not sarcasm.
Feb 9, 2016 11:43 AM
Feb 2016
You say as MAL reviews were meant to be professional and objective, when in reality they are just opinions from people, they can say that it's their favorite anime or the best anime they ever watched if they want.

But I think that people should abstain from comenting after some episodes, I mean, you could say that some series is the best ever and then the ending sucks.

I suspect that the ending of this anime would get mixed reviews.
Feb 10, 2016 11:57 PM

Apr 2009
It's already ranked 10th.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2016 12:21 AM

Mar 2014
I find it kind of funny how 3 out of 4 top reviewers have Shigatsu in their favs
Luxun said:
You can't, it's not against the rule as the reviews is already reach 4 episodes mark, it may seems annoying seeing that "10" scores and all that capslock stating this is the best thing since sliced bread but just calm the fuck down. All this "first impression" reviews will be deleted evntually once the show completed.
Considering how MAL still hasn't deleted the top review for Subete ga F ni Naru although the reviewer stated he only had watched the first five minutes of the first episode and this shitty one episode troll review of One Punch Man, I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 11, 2016 2:13 AM
Nov 2014
I don't really know why people thinks this show is good i mean is pretty bad.
Feb 11, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2013
Comic_Sans said:
I find it kind of funny how 3 out of 4 top reviewers have Shigatsu in their favs
Luxun said:
Considering how MAL still hasn't deleted the top review for Subete ga F ni Naru although the reviewer stated he only had watched the first five minutes of the first episode and this shitty one episode troll review of One Punch Man, I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you

Oh what the fuck damn shit MAL. I guess I was too naive. MAL really doesn't care about review system anymore.

Feb 11, 2016 8:30 AM
Mar 2015

Both of these reviews have already been reported, and they will surely be deleted. You should appreciate the position of review moderators; their team is understaffed and so it may take them some time to take care of all these reports. Therefore, you should arm yourself with patience; the situation will change soon.

1)

2)“We're in desperate need of Review Moderators.
Expect an open application process soon... but feel free to apply in advance!”
© http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kinabot
Feb 11, 2016 8:43 AM

Mar 2014
Luxun said:
Oh what the fuck damn shit MAL. I guess I was too naive. MAL really doesn't care about review system anymore.
True

Sad but true
Grudge said:
Both of these reviews have already been reported, and they will surely be deleted. You should appreciate the position of review moderators; their team is understaffed and so it may take them some time to take care of all these reports. Therefore, you should arm yourself with patience; the situation will change soon.
"Arm yourself with patience"? Thanks, but no thanks

I've been arming myself with patience for months now, I reported both of these reviews when they were still fresh and yet none of the anime review mods have bothered to take care of them yet

I refuse to believe that they are so understaffed that they can't even delete two reviews that should have been reported multiple times by now

Oh well, I've PM'd the Love Live anime review moderator, I hope he'll delete them eventually

That's nice and all, but I don't think I'm qualified to become one
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 11, 2016 8:46 AM

Nov 2013
--IAmYourWaifu-- said:
I just checked out the recent reviews of anime and I noticed that every second review was just devoted to this series with people calling it the best anime ever after four episodes.Its getting annoying.

Er... I'd say welcome to the teen side of MAL?
Feb 11, 2016 8:48 AM

Nov 2013
Grudge said:

1)

First Off, I do appreciated their efforts. But just because they understaffed doesn't mean they should work less, though I knew they we shouldn't criticize them much because the job is volunteery and they had their busy life, but the fact remains that review of Perfect Insider is sitting on top for months and it's probably one of the first thing that people read whenever they go to the information page, as far as I can see, the review contains nothing but a rant about the pretentious dialogue which is not informative at all, not to mention it is an impression of the first episodes which destroy the credibility of the reviews itself. At least the mod should prioritized some of reviews that should be removed first, as things stands the mod should take the blame.

Okay, this matters is on another topic so I would stop here.

Feb 11, 2016 8:50 AM

Jul 2014
Fun fact: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi, with 22 minutes per episode and with five of them, has basically achieved in 110 minutes what the legendary Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu did with 110 episodes spanning over 8 years = A standing of 9.09 on this site.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1399 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.