Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2016 12:22 AM

Oct 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's about time, folks!

Serena is attending a Dance Party event who is hosted by Monsieur Pierre of Pokémon Showcase, every Pokémon Performers are welcomed in the event. And then, a battle of pair is held afterwards, where Ash and Serena are tagged against James and Miette! In the middle of the tag battle, Eevee evolves...?

And hoo boy, there are more shipping tease going on as well!
StarryWindyJan 29, 2016 12:33 AM
Jan 29, 2016 1:19 AM

Apr 2015
Sylveon. Pretty much everybody called it before the preview. I love sylveon so no complaints here. :)
Jan 29, 2016 3:47 AM
Sep 2013
what the f**k ..?. serena counldn't even dance with ash?...... also ash cant dance ..i got another proof of that..... but the fight was good..... but i also think miette was looking cute too......

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE KALOS QUEEN WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH THAT OLD LADY...... THAT HAS HER EYES ON SERENA FOR SOMETIME...
Jan 29, 2016 4:24 AM
Dec 2009
Wow, SO MUCH shipping stuff going on in this episode. Sure to be a favorite with fans of Serena x Satoshi. Too bad Serena didn't get to dance with Satoshi though.

Congrats to Serena on Sylveon though :)
Jan 29, 2016 6:47 AM

Apr 2015
Oh ya. So sylveon is no longer shy?
Jan 29, 2016 6:35 PM

Oct 2015
I think Sylveon has started to not becoming shy, even when it was an Eevee a moment ago. Apparently it has no problems dancing with other Pokémon in the Dance Party, for sure. It could be possibly because of its love for dancing, but then... Seeing Eevee getting used to them makes me happy :)
StarryWindyJan 30, 2016 9:55 AM
Jan 29, 2016 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
Staff members love troll Serena & fans with Satoshi with those titles xD (like the shopping episode one), yet it was a good episode.

there was alot of funny faces comming from Serena and Team Rocket (specially the poor of James xD).

the preview of next episode OMG YES!
Jan 29, 2016 7:47 PM

Jul 2015
Serena danced with Citron but not with Satoshi? lol these producers sure do love trolling.

Well this was better than expected...I mean, how could I not love that scene where Dori Dori starts playing and Eevee evolving? Btw looks like she's no longer shy...I hope I'm wrong, giving some personality to Pokemon makes them way more interesting.

Next episode Satoshi vs Alan, IT'S HAPPENING BOYS.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Feb 9, 2016 12:49 AM

Aug 2008
Good episodes. Eevee evolve into Sylveon. Next episode is going to be so hype. Alan vs Satoshi finally.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 9, 2016 3:35 AM

Jul 2015
As I expected. Another trolling from producers to amourshippers <sigh>.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 9, 2016 2:00 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I'm sure they are saving the Serena x Ash moment for a later time. I wanted to see Ash dance with Serena so bad. Well at least Eevee evolved into Sylveon. I want to see an episode where Ash forms a bond with Sylveon.

Next episode, it's here. Finally. Get the snacks ready because it will be a dream match.

Feb 9, 2016 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
SYLVEON YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

U GO SERENA <3

EFFING ASH SO OBLIVIOUS AHAHAA
Feb 9, 2016 11:19 PM

Nov 2009
The ShipBlocking...

poor Serena didn't get paired up with Satoshi and didn't get to dance either...

Just look at Serena's reactions, she's so jealous and disappointed, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 10, 2016 5:07 AM

Jul 2014
I wanted to see Satoshi and Serena dance. Kinda sad that it didn't happen. 😢 4/5
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 12, 2016 9:14 PM
Mar 2015
Serena's Eevee evolved into a Sylveon! (I personally was hoping that it would turn to a Umbreon so that Pancham could evolve...)
The power of friendship, too OP please nerf.
Jun 25, 2016 1:39 PM

Nov 2014
Sylveon! <3 of course it was obvious (to me anyway) that she'd be a Sylveon, but it's still exciting! I loved the way her ribbon wrapped around Serena's hand just before it evolved! Sylveon is perfect for Serena. ^_^

Arg I knew they'd tease us, but I at least wanted to see Ash and Serena dance together =( Although it was funny watching Clemont dance xD It would have been super cute if he and Bonnie had a brother sister dance!

I love James by the way xD After Eevee evolved, he knew he'd lost and basically gave up xD the way he said "tackle..." He sounded so depressed.

Also Jessie and James got to dance together! Yay!
Jun 27, 2016 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, I can't believe Serena's date was Clemont, I think was it Bonnie's suggestion or whatever and then the other girl had Ash as a date!

Awwww! then Serena didn't even get to dance with Ash, she was jealous so much this episode!

Awww. I need them to be together, it'd be so adorable! <3 they are both adorable <3

Stop cock blocking her already! D:

Ash was a really bad dancer though but he was adorable this episode, bless and so of course was Serena.

Jessie and James dancing together was so cute! I loved it <3 I wish they were a couple too!

The battle was also really awesome and loved that it was Ash and Serena vs James and Miette, James did give up, his face, it was so sad and yet so cute <3 I have such a crush on James lol. Always did, now I wish I hadn't given up watching it for so many years lol.

I couldn't believe Eevee evolved during battle and in to Sylveon (I've not seen any of the recent Eevolutions in the show as I missed so many years) and it seemed to grow far more confident in the process and it holding Serena's arm was adorable.

My only question is ... what happened to Eevee needing an evolution stone to evolve? I'm sure it needed one to become either Jolteon, Flareon or Aquarion back in the day so now I am confused it can just evolve by itself ...

The fact they said it evolves to Sylveon due to a strong bond with the trainer is sweet though and they never showed it on the dub start credits so if people hadn't mentioned it on here previously it would've been a surprise.
stephtastropheJun 27, 2016 1:23 PM
Oct 26, 2016 9:24 PM

Dec 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen! Pierre Sakaki is back!

LMAO at Serena orgasm face.

Soon to be Milfy returns. :)

Is that the hot Guraena trainer?

LMAO at Pikachu telling Peroream "Bitch, please." when it wanted to take Pikachu as a partner.

Serena and Milfy look good in their dresses.

My waifu Elle is back! Looking so fine in that dress.

Satoshi danced with Elle and Guraena trainer. Lucky bastard.

LMAO at the cock block on Serena when the music stopped before she danced with Satoshi.

LMAO at Kojiro not interested in battling.

We got a Jewmanbolto this episode.

Eievui evolved. NOOOOO!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 23, 2017 7:59 PM
Jan 2017
every moment in this episode is amazing! i just love how cute citron is :]
Apr 11, 2020 11:46 AM

Dec 2008
I really enjoyed this episode despite not thinking I would. I thought all the ship bait dodging was funny, though obviously Serena like Satoshi. But we knew that already. The rocketshipper in me loved Kojiro and Musashi going as a pair, though I'm happy they kept in character for them. Interesting how much Kojiro/James hated the event. He's probably been to a lot like it.

The battle was also really interesting and fun! I thought Satoshi and Serena might lose a second, but as soon as Eevee evolved it was obvious that wasn't happening.

May 19, 2020 6:50 PM
Apr 2020
Loved this episode Seerena got so jealous lol
And Jessie were dancing with James
And Ash battled Alan
Feb 27, 2022 8:29 PM

Sep 2017
It would have been a sight to see (funny) if someone came with a Gardevior as their dates xD cuz IRL online guys like gardevoir.

lol ash is super clumsy with a partner in dancing.

The guy in blue mc is a mystical plot to get ash and serena together slowly.

this ep was mostly for shippers. called it out the moment i heard dance. here we go again.
super obvious she likes him starting from ep1 and onwards.

Eeevee turned into > evolved into ...... .... no , noooo Press the B button! B , BB . Its ... Sylveon with power of friendship.!
kidding , totally expected her to get sylveon eventually.

Aria probably has a mega Delphox as her ace . not. Wishful thinking they could have done back then.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.