Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2016 9:45 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Meh" episode. But after all the shit that happened with Team Flare in the last episodes, I guess it's ok.

Seems like in the next episode Eevee is gonna evolve. Oh, and we're getting some shipping...was that thing even real? I can't remember the last time we saw that lol.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jan 29, 2016 4:23 AM
Dec 2009
Reminder kids, you can't kidnap a girl against her will just because you like her! lol
Feb 1, 2016 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
That was pretty funny filler.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 1, 2016 2:03 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Onbat x Floette

Hawlucha approves. Pretty good filler episode, plus Onbat learned Acrobatics, my favorite Flying type move.

Preview for next episode: Much awaited one, so anxious to see what happens.

Mar 7, 2016 2:30 PM

May 2014
For some reason I think that so far XY&Z's fillers are better than XY's.
Jun 22, 2016 1:01 PM

Jul 2013
Noibat got hurt, awww.

Floette liked him more than the evil one which for some reason Ash and his lot saved after all that, I get them wanting to help Floette but they actually wanted to help that mean one too ... I kinda don't get them sometimes, I guess they came as a pair to save in the net but they didn't have to be like "come on Beedrill, let's save your buddy" kinda thing.

More Team Rocket was good, they almost won but then of course blasted off as usual.

It was a kinda good episode but not as good as the last obviously.
Jun 25, 2016 1:03 PM

Nov 2014
Meowth: "Not to be a gloomy Gus, but nows about the time we get too cocky and mess everything up"
Right after I was thinking that if they hadn't stopped and had just kept going they would have gotten away that time xD

Last episode (10) was so tense and serious, so it's weird having this episode come right after it =<
Apr 10, 2020 7:34 PM

Dec 2008
Pretty typical Team Rocket captures the Pokemon of the week episode, nothing great but still amusing for me. They were just wild pokemon though, why not wait until they weren't around Satoshi/Ash and co, lol. Then nobody would have chased them down to get them back.

But more importantly, a new Team Rocket song, really?? I've been gone from this fandom too long. I want to hear the whole thing not as an insert...

Looked it up, it's called "Rocket-dan Danka", which people are translating as "Team Rocket's Team Song". I liked it, but not as much as Team Rocket Forever. Sounansu/Wobbuffet gets to be in on it now, it wasn't around in the earliest anime.
Feb 27, 2022 8:06 PM

Sep 2017
dang if i was a pokemon and they entrapped me in a cage and i see the poacher happy and having a picknick. I think i would start hating every human as Breloom was caged up like that.

Gotta give team rocket some credits for everytime they come up with diffrent lyric to their motto. They're haiku-like poems.
It's harder than it seems.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.