Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 2016 9:27 AM

Sep 2014

NonaryGamesJul 31, 2023 2:13 PM
Jan 18, 2016 9:34 AM

Nov 2015
For me it's basically intelligence and attitude. Simple as that. Superficial looks matter sometimes, but to be honest I almost never pay attention to that.
Jan 18, 2016 9:38 AM

Nov 2015
Why do you always ask questions that most people can sum up in one sentence. For me it goes like this; Personality, Quality of ass, Attitude, Circumference of ass, Intelligence, Buoyancy of ass, Sense of humour, Ass to thigh ratio... etc.
Jan 18, 2016 9:40 AM

Jun 2015
Love makes you beautiful ^^ .....Well.. to your lover atleast :0

Beauty is subjective to one's own tastes though so what I find attractive/beautiful may be ugly in another person's eyes.

I personally think I look okay myself. Ofcourse I style myself according to my own preferrences so another person may think I'm unattractive. o- o

I feel 99.99% of the human population are physically unattractive (includes celebrites and etc) : I
Jan 18, 2016 9:51 AM

Jul 2015
When you light up my world like nobody else
When you flip your hair and it makes me overwhelmed
When you smile at the ground
When you don't know your beautiful
That's what makes you beautiful
Jan 18, 2016 9:53 AM

May 2014
Not gonna lie if they dont have a hot body I'm just not interested, you can go on with personality and spul but if they aren't physically attractive were friends at best.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 18, 2016 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
My tentacles is what makes me attractive to certain people.
Jan 18, 2016 10:07 AM

Mar 2015
IMO beauty should not be defined. I don't know why it has to be defined?
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Jan 18, 2016 10:13 AM

Nov 2015
silvers0ul said:

Thought you would say 'glasses' but whatever.

On-topic: I'll tell you the next time I fall in love.
Jan 18, 2016 10:14 AM

May 2013
just gotta let your love light shine and your beauty will show
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jan 18, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
Well first of all, looks obviously.

But I guess going into a bit more depth would be the type of personality and attitude they have.
Jan 18, 2016 10:24 AM

Mar 2015
-Crestfallen- said:
silvers0ul said:

And I thought you would say:
-Crestfallen- said:

Because if you remove social striving, some people's lives will be rendered meaningless.

But whatever.
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Jan 18, 2016 10:25 AM

Nov 2015
silvers0ul said:
-Crestfallen- said:

-Crestfallen- said:

Because if you remove social striving, some people's lives will be rendered meaningless.

But whatever.

That makes negative sense, actually. Why would I say that in this topic? it's totally irrelevant.
Jan 18, 2016 10:28 AM

Mar 2015
-Crestfallen- said:
silvers0ul said:

But whatever.

That makes negative sense, actually. Why would I say that in this topic? it's totally irrelevant.

Nah I just thought you would answer my same question with your same answer but whatever.
Gin-chan said:
Jan 18, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
The objective way on how to rate people:
  • 80% nice hair
  • 19% not an asshole
  • 1% nice abs
That's about it.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jan 18, 2016 10:30 AM
Jun 2009
What makes person look beautiful?

Not looking otherwise,obviously.
Jan 18, 2016 10:33 AM

Apr 2015
Cookies said:
1% nice abs That's about it.

1%? Damn, i shoulda stop goin' to gym
Jan 18, 2016 10:34 AM

Apr 2015
CandleJakk said:
Cookies said:
  • 1% nice abs
That's about it.

1%? Damn, i shoulda stop goin' to gym
That 1% is still very important, it can possibly be the deal breaker, but the 99 other % is a must have.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jan 18, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2013
If they like LL and ship NicoMaki they're beautiful in my eyes <3

Jan 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Apr 2015
What makes a person beautiful is the face, of course. Personality/behaviour/attitude is a quality.

Consider two lads - ugly (X) handsome (Y). Person X gives a speech, doesn't gather much attention. The same (Y) does, got ladies hooked. I can give many more examples, but you get the point.
Jan 18, 2016 10:49 AM

Sep 2013
Intelligence and wit is my favorite quality in others. Keeping up with banter makes conversations enjoyable. I think having great chemistry relies heavily on that. There are other factors too but smart people are <3 If you're not very smart, or don't feel comfortable with your intelligence, being overall funny is a plus. So if you can make me laugh (which is not hard) and make situations fun, it's very attractive.
Jan 18, 2016 11:14 AM

Jan 2016
Personality-wise: decent intelligence, generally positive attitude, and similar values.
Physically: hygienic, clear skin, and some discernible fashion sense.
Jan 18, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2015
avelys said:
Intelligence and wit is my favorite quality in others. Keeping up with banter makes conversations enjoyable. I think having great chemistry relies heavily on that. There are other factors too but smart people are <3 If you're not very smart, or don't feel comfortable with your intelligence, being overall funny is a plus. So if you can make me laugh (which is not hard) and make situations fun, it's very attractive.

FINALLY! FINALLY THERE'S SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES BANTER! YEEAAAHH!
Jan 18, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2015
Looks, attitudes towards other person, and other subconscious traits.
Jan 18, 2016 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
So MALers, what kinds of traits, both in personality and physical appearance, make another person bootiful, appealing and/or interesting in your weeby beady little eyes?

A sense of humor. They can be serious if they want but I like it when they don't mind my jokes and even return fire.

Obviously looks and personality are important. I like girls with long hair and a nice rack. As for personality, a little shy and quiet are always good. I tend to make a lot of noise so opposites attract?

Loyalty is very important. Probably one of the most important things.

Would you consider yourself "beautiful"/attractive yourself? If yes, why? If not, why?

Well I don't think I'm that bad. I'm happy with it, pretty much. Whatever else someone thinks is on them.
Jan 18, 2016 2:36 PM

Jun 2014
A charming smile and a great sense of humor usually wins me over. I'm a pretty playful person so I tend to not mesh well with the super serious. And confidence is sexy.

I'm fine with how I look. Whether or not I'm attractive to others is up to them, really. But I work with what I have :)
Jan 18, 2016 2:43 PM

May 2013
if their name is snugglywuggly ftw duh
Jan 18, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
how juicy that butt is boi

yeeeeeeee
Jan 18, 2016 2:48 PM

Nov 2015
SnugglyWhuggly said:

Feel free to answer in a single sentence if you like, the questions are just optional, and often times just there to give some "backbone/filler" to the OP, to frankly frank. Just make sure your post reaches the 30 character limit without character fillers, kids.

I'm just saying the mods have all these strict rules to make sure the threads "promote discussion", but I come in here and its mostly just one sentence answers to the OP.
Jan 18, 2016 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
khunter said:
if their name is snugglywuggly ftw duh
Oi, what's the meaning of this 'ere? First you say I 'ave a big dick, now you're 'itting on Snuggly. I ain't into threesomes, you 'ear?
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jan 18, 2016 2:58 PM

Apr 2012
It's easier to view any person as a clean slate - the negative attributes stack rather quickly, and as I get to know them more, the negative ones become less apparent as they're covered by positive ones. At the end, it determines not whether a person is beautiful or attractive, just "like" or "dislike".

Beauty by itself I view as a combination of physical traits that would make me envious. Since I am the default, if their sum of positive physical traits results in a relatively high score, that would make me label them as "beautiful", "gorgeous". A level beyond that is a person emitting an aura befitting his appearance, as in, a sum of positive physical traits that combine with behavioral traits to form a certain image, like a "Casanova", "Majestic Empress", "Scholar", "Leader", "Streetwise" - that is a real sight to behold.

Of course, this is a very raw insight and is independent of how I am related to them socially. Friends are exempt from physical appearance scoring - we mutually view one another as transparent templates with personalities. Perhaps an attribute of mostly speaking through internet communication, yet meeting often enough to know even the strangest of habits.

俺とお前との違いが何だ?!
Jan 18, 2016 3:02 PM

Jun 2015
I'm a counter example, so I guess someone that looks and acts differently.

Jan 18, 2016 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
how happy they make me is what makes someone beautiful to me
Jan 18, 2016 3:13 PM

Oct 2012
When a person is comfortable in their own skin.
Jan 18, 2016 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
In superficial terms, it definitely would be a great smile. I love people who smile and laugh a lot. They're my favorite.
Other than that, people are beautiful to me if they have a great heart, a sense of humor, charisma, are positive, confident.

Do I think I'm beautiful? Hm, superficially, I'd say no. But I'm a pretty okay person overall.
Jan 18, 2016 5:33 PM

Feb 2015
Being comfortable with who they are and embracing their flaws as prevalently as they do their strengths. Provided who they are entails being at least moderately attractive. There is a line.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jan 18, 2016 5:40 PM

Dec 2015
the size of their wallet and what's on it.
Jan 18, 2016 6:16 PM

Sep 2015
In my experience, the harder it is for me to get a girl, the more beautiful they become in my eyes. Its a destructive mindset, as you could expect.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Jan 18, 2016 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
Pesticyde said:
In my experience, the harder it is for me to get a girl, the more beautiful they become in my eyes. Its a destructive mindset, as you could expect.

Dem feels </3

--------
Topic : I don't really know. "A beautiful person" seems to be the whole person. I think it's about something unique this person would have, unique and somehow stunning. Beauty can be everywhere, can be find where we don't expect it and in a person, it can be something that would surprise me.
Jan 18, 2016 11:28 PM

Oct 2009
Their taste in anime, obviously. _________________________________________________________

Jan 18, 2016 11:39 PM

May 2015
The generic traits of dyed hair and breasts.

In general, I love a soft look, not a hard one. I love femininity. I love glasses. I love it when the girl looks like she has a very specific taste in clothes. I'm especially biased towards the gothic look.

In truth, it doesn't mean much of an anything.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 19, 2016 3:26 AM

Dec 2015

Back to topic. In my opinion, the person must have a very kawaii face >.>
Jan 19, 2016 3:31 AM

Dec 2015
Their bewbs personality and how they treat others.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jan 19, 2016 8:35 AM

Apr 2008
abs abs abs abs and glasses ahhhh any guy with a good sense of humor will get my attention. Witty people who can hold a conversation too because we can't all just talk about the weather all day. I like open books because I really cba'd to try and figure out ~mysterious~ people

I don't really think I'm attractive, but I won't go and say I'm ugly either. On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the highest, I am probably a strong 2.

You are afraid to die, and you're afraid to live. What a way to exist.
Neale Donald Walsch

Jan 19, 2016 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
Confidence and intelligence are super important. They're my top two.
Jan 19, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Physical: Fair, soft and clean skin (no tattoos/piercings), nice hairstyle and not fat or too skinny. Nose not too big. Nice smile and a mouth that you just want to kiss.

Personality: Good hygiene and overall cleanness. Good-looking clothes. Does not smoke, drink nor does drugs. Good sense of justice and smart. Not too rowdy, someone who knows how to behave and has self-control. Good heart and affectionate. Honest and not a liar, respectful and level-headed. Does not have to have the same tastes and opinions as me, but it helps and being too different from me can be a minus. And especially, someone who accepts me for who I am.

I guess that's about it.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Jan 19, 2016 9:02 AM

Oct 2013
This is what beauty is <3<3<3<<3<3<3

Jan 19, 2016 9:07 AM

Apr 2015
Electricgrooves said:
This is what beauty is <3<3<3<<3<3<3

Simple as that. Face is what makes a person beautiful. Geez, this community is filled with lolicons and virgins, I think.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

26 by Adnash »»
10 minutes ago

» Why don't boys wear dresses until they start working?

vasipi4946 - Nov 22, 2023

24 by Bruh69XD »»
21 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

31 by Bruh69XD »»
22 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

43 by Bruh69XD »»
26 minutes ago

» What's the most illegal thing you've ever done?

Ejrodiew - Mar 15

48 by Bruh69XD »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.