Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 1, 2016 10:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh a curious question popped up about the experiment. Exciting~
Jan 1, 2016 11:22 PM

May 2015
oh now a bomb is dropped. does she mean she's relife too? or does she know about another one?
Jan 1, 2016 11:29 PM
Jul 2012
Oh my now I'm really excited for the next chapter.
Jan 1, 2016 11:36 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
well that's a cliffhanger alright... Looks like the theories about Hishiro being connected with relife could be true after all
Jan 2, 2016 1:01 AM
Jan 2015
OHO , Super straight -forward question xD
Jan 2, 2016 1:09 AM
Sep 2014
Man is she a subject as well? Maybe a previous subject? What a cliffhanger
Jan 2, 2016 1:24 AM

Jun 2015
Yeeeesss!!! My ship still has a chance !!! \(T▽T)/
Jan 2, 2016 1:41 AM

Aug 2015
I LOVE THIS MANGA!
Jan 2, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2008
YES, I KNEW IT!!! :D
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Jan 2, 2016 2:31 AM
Apr 2015
I was half expecting a new character like subject one but this is way better than I imagined!
Jan 2, 2016 3:00 AM

Nov 2015
It was pretty much expected to many others like me from the site I read the chapter. But I did not expected it to be revealed this soon, especially a question from HER and towards HIM which reveals HER knowledge about ReLife. This really brings up a lot of questions.
Jan 2, 2016 3:44 AM

Sep 2013
Man now questions just keeps flying around in my head. Is she just like Kaizaki or like Yoake? What is her connection to ReLife? And most importantly, how is this going to move forward?
Jan 2, 2016 4:12 AM
Feb 2010
I'm thinking that she could possibly be connected to the previous "failed" relife subject instead of being in the relife program herself.
Jan 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Oct 2015
oh my oh my, i didn't expect she was going to ask that hishiron is super straight forward person.
now im curious what is hishiro relations to relife program.

Jan 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Jan 2011
I freaking knew IT! Hishiro knew about ReLIFE all along too and probably was a subject too. I also predicted that she was probably Yoake's first 'failed' ReLIFE subject that he mentioned earlier in the series. All the pieces are falling into place, slowly yet surely. Hishiro x Kaizaki can ship legally too. xD Anxiously looking forward to the next chapters revealing more about Hishiron's relation to ReLIFE.
5/5
Jan 2, 2016 4:49 AM

Mar 2013
My mind is freaking Hiroshima right now after that bomb drop.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2016 5:17 AM

Nov 2010
Something tells me that Hishiron's also one subject of the ReLIFE experiment. Stuff is gettin' good!
Jan 2, 2016 5:56 AM

Jan 2014
So i'm guessing Hishiro is also a subject, can't wait for the next chapter
Jan 2, 2016 6:20 AM

Dec 2011
Wait, what???

I'm completely aware that theory of Hishiron being Subject 1, or related to ReLIFE, was there. But few chapters ago, I kinda dismissed it. Never thought it's going to be true.....

Now with this development, of course the question would be, who are you, Hishiron? Subject 1? Or someone who knew about it? Whoever she is, that surely change the whole things between her and Arata.
Jan 2, 2016 6:52 AM

Dec 2014
Holy Sh#@$#@####@##$##!!!

Hishiron or a relative of her is the previous subject that Yoake guided and deemed
As a "failure"?

But wait.... If Hishiron is the subject why is she still in her younger form?
If a relative of her is the subject of the previous experiment, how did she know about this and why is her memory still intact????
(Maybe said relative told Hishiron of the experiment???)
testamentKAISERJan 2, 2016 6:59 AM
Jan 2, 2016 7:19 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jan 2, 2016 8:12 AM

Oct 2014
Color me surprised...

Well at least the ship will never sink now.
Jan 2, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2013
LOOKS LIKE I WASN'T THE ONLY THAT KNEW IT!!
Jan 2, 2016 9:38 AM
Apr 2015
Hishiron could have gained like 100 pounds as an adult and Kaizaki wouldn't know it.
Jan 2, 2016 9:54 AM
Jul 2013
You better catch..
THIS STRAIGHT FORWARD BALL.

-bashes all the readers in der feic-
Jan 2, 2016 11:55 AM

Mar 2015
it's kinda bug me when yoake mention that the first failed subject doing bad things to other people and i don't think hoshiro look like the one. looking forward to next chapter.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 2, 2016 12:19 PM

Mar 2008
Boom!!!

It's both shocking and not so much. For a while now there has been the speculation that Hishiro might be a RELIFE subject. Though partly it's just been wishful thinking since it seems like such a painful tragedy for things to be otherwise. But can't say I was that confident about it. Then boom, she drops this bomb at the end.

Sure, this won't immediately resolve things. Especially since I suspect that Yoake won't admit it. After all members of the experiment knowing about each other would be a massive issue for results and such. He'll deny like hell.

But, now there is hope and a way ahead. The question just is whether they'll figure it out before the experiment ends or not. It is in a lot of ways kind of awesome. I mean two people having a chance to go back to high school and end up meeting each other there. The potential to create this bond.

It definitely is a sigh of relief though. Now there is a way ahead that doesn't have this story end in tragedy. The question is just how the story unfolds. After all if neither knows the truth will either really make a move?
Jan 2, 2016 1:20 PM

May 2013
So that means she's part of the experiment as well?
Jan 2, 2016 4:19 PM
Sep 2014
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
My mind is freaking Hiroshima right now after that bomb drop.
mine too! Holy mother of Darwin, Hishiron knows!! What's gonna happen next?!!!
Jan 2, 2016 6:53 PM

Jul 2012
Noooo!!! I saw this coming miles ago, guess I'm kinda disappointed now T-T
Jan 2, 2016 7:00 PM

Sep 2011
WAT. WADDAFAK. Thst was WAAAAY too straight-forward, Hishiro. Wait, that's not the issue here, HOW THE HELL-
Jan 2, 2016 11:08 PM

Sep 2015

hahahaha.. hahahaa.. haahaa... huuh.. ._.

What the fuck are those lines?! it's both so obvious and vague at once. Shit, no! My brain's already processing some predictions! shit i don't like it! Stahp! STAHPP!

*overexcited*
Jan 2, 2016 11:26 PM

Aug 2015
Love this anime as I stated before. Of course this was sort of predictable, but that isn't necessarily why I like this so much. It's just the thought of, how she is a subject? Which subject is she? Is she subject one? Is she a subject from other relife departments in the world? Who is her support, if she is a subject? Is she going to confront kaiz about relife, if they are both subjects? Is yoake going to tell her the truth or lie? These questions and curiosity makes me enjoy this manga so much. Also, of course, their ship to sail is great. So many questions and so many excited answers to come about. The waiting is going to be a pain for each chapter, but I love this series, so refreshing for me.
Jan 3, 2016 12:13 AM

Jan 2015
Wow, that ending made me go get my macbook at 3 AM just to see the discussion. Next chapter is going to be sooooo big!
Jan 3, 2016 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
WHAT THE.... Seriously call me stupid or something but I didn't expect these lines in the least!! I was like she's gonna ask Yoake if Kaizaki is dating anyone and boom that freaking question caught me totally offguard.
So pumped up right now, as other people already mentioned I also (after some thinking) realized she may be the failed experiment. I CANNOT WAIT A DAMN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK...
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
Jan 3, 2016 4:22 AM
Jul 2015
Just read this chapter and it got me thinking.. wouldn't it have been more natural for Hshiron to ask "Is Kaizaki-san also a subject in the ReLife experiment"? The way she phrased it makes me feel as if she had initially thought Kaizaki to be a subject but was now doubting her belief. Maybe I'm just reading too much into this.
Jan 3, 2016 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
That...caught me off guard. Holy shit. Now I'm sure the manga's gonna reach its end soon!
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Jan 3, 2016 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
Crylix said:
WHAT THE.... Seriously call me stupid or something but I didn't expect these lines in the least!! I was like she's gonna ask Yoake if Kaizaki is dating anyone and boom that freaking question caught me totally offguard.
So pumped up right now, as other people already mentioned I also (after some thinking) realized she may be the failed experiment. I CANNOT WAIT A DAMN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK...

Same here, damn. I'd have never guessed that she was gonna drop that bomb... I just expected her to ask some stuff about Yoake or Onoya; but this is faaaaar better.
THE SHIP IS GETTING REAL.

Jan 3, 2016 11:18 PM
Dec 2015
H
Aheryn said:
Crylix said:

Same here, damn. I'd have never guessed that she was gonna drop that bomb... I just expected her to ask some stuff about Yoake or Onoya; but this is faaaaar better.
THE SHIP IS GETTING REAL.

Holy fuck is that Hishiro in her older self???? Omgggg i can see her with Kaizaki now, this isn't ending any soon afterall yassssss. So excited for Kaizaki to find out about this ^^
Jan 3, 2016 11:54 PM

Nov 2010
Holy fuck is that Hishiro in her older self???? Omgggg i can see her with Kaizaki now, this isn't ending any soon afterall yassssss. So excited for Kaizaki to find out about this ^^

No m8, that's just some random Hishiron's pic i had, lol.
Jan 4, 2016 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
This manga now has to end with adult Hishiron and Kaizaki getting together.
Jan 4, 2016 12:20 AM
Nov 2015
Hahaha
Exciting....
Jan 4, 2016 12:50 AM

Nov 2010
Sangaz said:

I really hope so, the shipping just became extremely intense.
Jan 4, 2016 2:57 AM

Dec 2009
Yes!!!!!!! This is the best outcome I so fucking did not expect. This is perfect! Now they can actually become a couple without an age gap after the ReLIFE Project. Fuck ya! Thank you so much author!

I ship them so fucking much. Hell who the fuck doesn't.
Jan 4, 2016 3:48 AM
Jul 2018
Aheryn said:
Sangaz said:

I really hope so, the shipping just became extremely intense.

Yep.
They're made for each other. Both really great characters, so I'm rooting for them sooooo much.
Jan 4, 2016 4:35 AM

Mar 2009
1.So is Hishiro into Yoake or Kaizaki? Her friends seem to imply the former?
2.Also, why was she hanging around Yoake during the festival?

Just some answers to clear this out would be immensly appreciated. I want Kaizaki x Hishiro pairing D:
Jan 4, 2016 4:36 AM

Oct 2012
I never expected that. So Hishiro was also a subject and she suspected about Kaizaki because of what he said when they spied on Kairu's confession? But how did she know Yoake was from the company then? Does that mean Yoake was also in charge of monitoring her? But if Hishiro was a falied subject, why was she still here?

Damn I really need the next chapter. Time to ship Kaizaki and Hishiro seriously.
OrangeJan 4, 2016 4:48 AM
Jan 4, 2016 6:29 AM

Oct 2015
Whoa, that's something. I know it!
You don't know! You'll never know what I saw! The colors...all the colors...and sometimes NONE of the colors... The darkness came to me then...with the stench, it protected my mind. But the darkness is still there. The smell...The smell of it will never, ever fade...
Jan 4, 2016 9:44 AM

Mar 2010
So there's a few ways that crazy bomb can go...

1. She's a reLife subject herself.

2. Someone probably opened up to her about the experiment before she started high school to warn her about the people she may encounter.

3. Maybe the whole school itself is for the experiment. So you have many subjects, not all the students, that are placed strategically in classrooms around certain people (the people watching over these subjects like Onoya and Yoake know every single thing about their subject) to aid them in fulfilling their final goal in that 1 year. I'm assuming because they tell their subjects that they will be the only one that remembers anything makes it easier for them to not ask around.

Who knows... Excited to see what happens
Jan 4, 2016 7:03 PM

Apr 2013
Oh man I have way to many questions about that ending. Fuck I really want to read the next chapter right now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2015

7 by YasashiiTimes »»
Mar 12, 2023 9:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.