Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well I think this duel was fun, started off with Yuya with his entertainment duel gimmicks and putting on a show.

Felt really bad for Yuya this episode with that thing planted in his head. Sigh, the director is such a cruel bastard toying with people's lives for his plan. Yuya's berserk mode was pretty intense, like he's dueling with hate. Pretty intense duel, even Yuri is effected. Wow. Nice to see Dark Rebellion again though.

Stark700Dec 27, 2015 12:59 AM
Dec 27, 2015 12:56 AM

Dec 2015
God protect Yuya. Don't let anything happen to him. Please.
Dec 27, 2015 1:09 AM
Jun 2011
wow all of them go berserk was intense and his way of dualing is rutless
Dec 27, 2015 1:10 AM
Dec 2008
What an insane episode. Yuyas turning berserk, while the Yuzus have their bracelet activated. Hopefully the mystery between them unravels a little bit.

Speaking of which, all Yuyas are now in sync, that just gave me the chills particularly when each Yuya spoke their summoning chants simultaneously. The hype has just begun.

Also, well done, Roger, I hope you enjoyed what havoc you might have unleashed onto the synchro dimension.
TenkaOsakiDec 27, 2015 1:14 AM
Dec 27, 2015 1:24 AM

May 2013
Bravo Jean you just triggered the dragons and darkness again. No escaping this time
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 27, 2015 1:34 AM

Oct 2014
best episode so far 10/10. I swear, Arc-V can be absolutely amazing when it tries. Too bad the waiting for the next episode will be so awlful, especially with that cliffhanger. Also:
Dec 27, 2015 1:38 AM
Dec 2015
where can i watch the episode
Dec 27, 2015 1:39 AM
Sep 2015
Anyone got a link to the raw or did everyone stream it?
Dec 27, 2015 2:21 AM

Jun 2013
This show would be great if Yuya stopped act his stupid entermate clown- like style. I hate him always talks about"smile in the duel" and act a lots stupid move during every his duel. It makes me sick.
His style in berserk mode is so great and make him to be a badassl duelist.
ryanstrikeDec 27, 2015 2:26 AM
Dec 27, 2015 5:05 AM
Sep 2015
Holy freaking crap that was intense. The Discover Hippo summoning was the literal calm before the storm. Yuri, Yugo, and Yuya synchronizing was so awesome. Fuck Roger though. I honestly hope Crow wins, even if it means defeating Yuya, so Roger's plans fail. Crow used a couple of his retro cards, with Bora and Gale, but the highlight was obviously on the Yu's. Can't believe it's another hiatus before the next episode though :(
Dec 27, 2015 5:07 AM

Dec 2015
richi1234 said:
Holy freaking crap that was intense. The Discover Hippo summoning was the literal calm before the storm. Yuri, Yugo, and Yuya synchronizing was so awesome. Fuck Roger though. I honestly hope Crow wins, even if it means defeating Yuya, so Roger's plans fail. Crow used a couple of his retro cards, with Bora and Gale, but the highlight was obviously on the Yu's. Can't believe it's another hiatus before the next episode though :(

I'm not going to survive the hiatus, man. I'm doomed.
Dec 27, 2015 5:24 AM
Sep 2015
ExNormie said:
richi1234 said:

I'm not going to survive the hiatus, man. I'm doomed.

Ugh. Arc V producers/screen writers did such a great job of hyping/creating the scenes with Yuya/Yugo/Yuri/Yuto at the end. The next episode is gonna be awesome. Quite honestly, this show has the potential to be the best out of the YuGiOh series in my opinion. Right up there with the Battle City/Orichalcos/Atem arcs and Dark Signers arc.
Dec 27, 2015 5:27 AM
Apr 2013
I love this...! I really love this episode...! It's nice to see Crow made peace with Yuya...and Roger just need to ruin everything. But I have to admit, this kind of "ruin" isn't so bad because I finally got to see the four Yu's synchronised at the same time! Though, it happened too fast for me, since it's only just three turns and he already activated it?

The preview of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, it's getting some sort of upgrade, huh? Oh, why does it has to be on a hiatus next week (TT_TT) ?!
Miya190Dec 27, 2015 5:38 AM
Dec 27, 2015 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
The preview of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, it's getting some sort of upgrade, huh?

It's the new equipment card in his hand:

I think it looks really cool.

Oh man that was hype yet dark and I absolutely loved it. The way they handled everything, especially the moment when shit started to go down was so good. Enjoy the destruction you're going to create Jean, not to mention RIP Sora and Crow. It's been a while since I saw a protagonist suffering to the point where the world is practically not allowing him to have fun or be happy; when he does, everything will go shit at some point. Also Arc-V pls release Sound Duel 4 already, I need my new tracks, they're so goddamn addicting.

On another note, how can Sora keep his grip on without tiring his arm for so long? I know he's a trained duel soldier and all, but still, that left me wondering.ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

I think I'll somehow but barely get through this hiatus...

Edit: Also kek after watching episode for the third time (I think) I noticed that Melissa thought that Yuya going Berserk is part of his entertainment and then apologizes for getting mad at 'em having fun. What the fuck Synchro, you guys really love the manipulative people and bloody carnivals dontcha.
RukaliiniDec 27, 2015 7:52 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 27, 2015 6:51 AM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
Frost190 said:
The preview of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, it's getting some sort of upgrade, huh?

It's the new equipment card in his hand:

I think it looks really cool.

I guess it will be thanks to that equipment card that Odd-Eyes Rebellion able to blast that purple fire thing from its mouth like in the previous OP.
Dec 27, 2015 8:41 AM
Aug 2015
Aww poor yuya... Also wasn't yuto in the middle of the street? I don't think I'll be able to make it through the hiatus though....
Dec 27, 2015 9:35 AM
Jul 2015
poor yuya i feel very sorry for him in this episode. this remains me of how zane got electric shock in gx. he was 18 or 19 years old at that time but yuya is only 14 and he is just a young kid. jean is a bastard after all showing no remorse for what he have done yuri should card him immeadiatley jean deserves to get carded by yuri '

sorry for my bad english
Dec 27, 2015 1:59 PM
Aug 2014
Wow this episode was insane. Just when Crow and Yuya were settling their differences, Roger had to trigger the berserk mode.

They did such a good job with the animation and the voice syncronization in this episode. I loved how each character had their own part for the summoning chants. It really added so much impact!

Can't believe there's another hiatus. Waiting for these episodes are becoming a pain lately xD
Dec 27, 2015 10:28 PM
Mar 2013
ryanstrike said:
This show would be great if Yuya stopped act his stupid entermate clown- like style. I hate him always talks about"smile in the duel" and act a lots stupid move during every his duel. It makes me sick.
His style in berserk mode is so great and make him to be a badassl duelist.

Well, if he would at least duel with the intensity that he does with Reiji and then it wouldn't be so bad.

it's already shown that Yuya can duel like a badass, which has onyl shown it's face a few times.

I am pretty sure that if this follows normal yugioh! plot, Yuya will eventually phase out of his stupid clown bs, then you would start complaining about how emo he's being.(jaden for example)
Dec 28, 2015 1:46 AM

Jun 2010
Rofl Crow be dense as fuck LOL
Dec 28, 2015 2:44 AM
Apr 2013
Since Yuri has the same seiyuu as Yuya, it was a little bit hard to distinguish their voices when they are in this berserk state together if it was not shown who was talking. And I'm a bit confused why Sora was surprised when Yuya summoned Dark Rebellion. Yuya already summoned it in their Duel during Battle Royal.
Dec 28, 2015 4:07 AM
Dec 2008
Frost190 said:
And I'm a bit confused why Sora was surprised when Yuya summoned Dark Rebellion. Yuya already summoned it in their Duel during Battle Royal.

Sora wasn't surprised at that, rather he was surprised to see Yuto in Yuya's body.
Rather, sensing him in Yuya's body, when Yuya is normally himself without the Yuto aura. Back then, Yuya was sane when he dueled Sora at the battle royale, so naturally Sora wouldn't feel a thing from Yuya.

Which leads to Sora warning Crow because of Yuya being abnormal.
Dec 28, 2015 5:55 AM
Apr 2013
IoriMinase said:
Frost190 said:
And I'm a bit confused why Sora was surprised when Yuya summoned Dark Rebellion. Yuya already summoned it in their Duel during Battle Royal.

Sora wasn't surprised at that, rather he was surprised to see Yuto in Yuya's body.
Rather, sensing him in Yuya's body, when Yuya is normally himself without the Yuto aura. Back then, Yuya was sane when he dueled Sora at the battle royale, so naturally Sora wouldn't feel a thing from Yuya.

Which leads to Sora warning Crow because of Yuya being abnormal.

Yeah, I know that Sora sensed Yuto within Yuya. I mean, when Sora said "Aitsu no Dragon made..." (Even his dragon...), the way he said it sounds like he was surprised to see Yuto's Dark Rebellion, that's why I thought so.

This brought another thing into my mind: in Yugo's case, Yuya was the only one who synchronised with him, while the same thing didn't happen to Yuri (during the Duel with Serena), only his dragon glowing. But now in Yuya's case, all of his dimension counterparts synchronised with him. I'm wondering is this has something to do with Xyz, Fusion, Synchro Dimension revolves around Standard Dimension.
Dec 28, 2015 7:51 AM

Sep 2011
Frost190 said:
Since Yuri has the same seiyuu as Yuya, it was a little bit hard to distinguish their voices when they are in this berserk state together if it was not shown who was talking.

I think it's pretty easy if you listen in carefully. Yuya has more rage in his voice while Yuri's is more calmer and "silkier" IMO.

Dec 28, 2015 7:59 AM

Jun 2013
Dat octagonal wing........ too bad need two weeks to see dat fucking awesome wing
Really how they can make twise break in just two months
SSSS_ShunariaDec 28, 2015 8:02 AM
Dec 28, 2015 8:01 PM
Apr 2013
About the additional detail of spoiler for episode 88 that I posted before in episode 86 discussion. It's confirmed:
Dec 29, 2015 8:58 AM
Sep 2012
The last episode of 2015 and it ends with a bam. So Jean is now really getting desperate, he is going to use Servey to crush everyone in his way, he didn't have time to brainwash Yuya, but he has another way to control him.

It is nice that Crow smarten up and realized Yuya is not his enemy, at least temporary. So they plan to abandon the duel, but Jean gets in the way by putting some device on Yuya, that makes him go crazy and the results are unbelievable.

Dark Yuya is back, and this time powered by all 3 of his counterparts, so he is 3 times more powerful than he was before. Crow again thinks he is an enemy, but I can understand why he feels that way and dark Yuya is scary, he is nobody's friend.

Meanwhile Sora is trying to rescue Yuya, we will see where that goes, Yuzu and Serena's bracelets are effective, I wish they cut to Ruri and Rin and see how they are effective.

So next episode, by the previews Sora convinces Crow that Yuya is not himself, hopefully this is the last of the Crow think Yuya is an enemy plot line. And no new episode next week.
Dec 29, 2015 11:31 AM

May 2015
finally a good episode.
Dec 29, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
Although YUrage comes, Crow has two face-down cards, so for Crow it's not so hard to handle the rape attacks for now.
Next episode will release two weeks later. Can't wait to see it.
Dec 29, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2011
Finally an episode that's kinda cool

Dec 29, 2015 4:51 PM

Oct 2011
YUya Yuto Yugo and Yuri gave me chillls 0___0

Back in Jan 10th NOOOOOOOOOOO T____T
Dec 31, 2015 3:28 PM

Jul 2015
I think the purpose of Yuzu's and her counterparts' bracelets is to keep the 4 Yu's apart and send one of them packing should they get too close to each other, because them being together is the condition that awakens the beast locked inside them.
Dec 31, 2015 7:31 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
I think the purpose of Yuzu's and her counterparts' bracelets is to keep the 4 Yu's apart and send one of them packing should they get too close to each other, because them being together is the condition that awakens the beast locked inside them.

But neither Yuri nor Yugo got transported when the former kidnapped Rin. They even met face to face. I think each bracelet has its own different purpose. Yuzu's is to make sure the 4 Yu's counterparts are apart from each other, while the others are still unknown.
Jan 1, 2016 6:02 PM

Jul 2015
If Crow beats all 4 Yu's, I'ma call BS.
Jan 1, 2016 7:59 PM
Apr 2013
Bill_the_Cat said:
If Crow beats all 4 Yu's, I'ma call BS.

Definitely will never happen. If that happens, it's because of dumb luck, he is helped by someone very strong, or all 4 Yu's are weakened/not in full power. If Crow beats all 4 Yu's outside those cause, I think I'll drop this series.
Jan 2, 2016 1:45 AM

Oct 2014
According to TV Tokyo:
Jan 2, 2016 6:24 AM
Apr 2013
RayofVictory said:
According to TV Tokyo:

That better be the case. It's about time to wipe out that stupid ugly smug face of Roger.
Jan 2, 2016 9:04 AM
Aug 2015
The way Crow has been spouting off, I really hope the Yus absolutely destroy him.
Jan 3, 2016 1:35 AM
Jan 2014
I believe we can all agree that Roger has no fucking idea what he's doing at this point. He tried to ask for a little wind and caused a storm.
Jan 5, 2016 11:18 AM

Sep 2011
So according to the new spoilers:

But anways WE'RE ALMOST THEREEEEEE. :] I've managed to go through this break pretty smoothly, playing YGOPro has helped a lot.

Jan 5, 2016 3:19 PM
Apr 2013
Rukaliini said:
So according to the new spoilers:

But anways WE'RE ALMOST THEREEEEEE. :] I've managed to go through this break pretty smoothly, playing YGOPro has helped a lot.

Not to mention Crow and Sora. Sora will be fine either way, but how about Crow after his Duel with Yuya?
And also for episode 90-92...

Miya190Jan 6, 2016 3:48 AM
Jan 12, 2016 12:30 PM
Aug 2014
Amazing to see how Crow was blind for not seeing that something happend to Yuya.
He can see kids on an bridge while riding a bike but not see a person crying in front of him. Really splendid
Feb 8, 2016 9:59 AM

Jan 2013
Must have been weird to hear the other two scream exactly what Yuuya said, since they're probably in public ^^
Jul 3, 2016 7:42 PM

Dec 2012
Roger going to jail now. He didn't get Yoko's consent.

Shadow dueling again!

So we not gonna mention Yugo in the middle of the street phantom dueling when cars could be passing by?

DAT ALL 4 YU SUMMON SCENE!

Melissa was so fine this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 21, 2018 4:01 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
WOW this just beat the Shay vs. Crow Duel

YUYA, YUTO, YUGO, YURO INTENSE AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK XDDDDD

SUPERRRRRR EPICCCCCCCCCCC !!!!!!!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 10, 2:58 PM

Mar 2020
the moment Yuya realised he's not Yusei

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.