Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Dec 16, 2015 4:12 PM
Dec 2015
i hate gayy scene :( but episode are good
Dec 16, 2015 8:19 PM

Jan 2015
Awfully close to the manga... Won't expect another adaptation for years to come if ever.
Dec 17, 2015 2:22 AM
Dec 17, 2015 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
PinkSheep said:
yuyyuka said:

I have to agree with both of you. I see Mikayuu in more platonic and romantic sense than sexual. [ yes, I have read them dirty fics ahem]. I care more about the love they have for each other than anything regarding sexual implications.

Fanfics are crap Ofc this rumor starts that vampires drink blood to replace sex I don't believe that I read people posting apparently both people feel good when they're drinking but I don't think that's true at all from what I've seen

It is confirmed in the official fanbook that both human and vampire feel "heated" (I quote) when drinking blood.
But I guess you can interpret it any way you want.
Dec 17, 2015 3:51 AM

May 2008
Finally people are realising that this is a series for fujoshi lol. Took y'all long enough.

Mika/Yuu is the best ship. I don't care if it's meant to be platonic or whatever, it's still better than all the other options.

Mika getting cockblocked by Yuu's family is great, though. He was basically asking Yuu to elope with him and Yuu's like "if I can bring my family along! :D". Yuu please.
Dec 17, 2015 6:37 AM

Jan 2011
That's the fault though prolly intentional of the writer. Only hint of romance is backseat admiration from Shinoa even Misuba would be a better choice, considering the more serious exchange between the two.
Dec 17, 2015 9:57 AM

Jun 2015
amysenpai said:
I think two men could kiss on screen and straight guys will still claim it's bromance. Hilarious. :')
This happened with no. 6 so nothing surprises me anymore lol
Dec 17, 2015 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
Chiibi said:
I almost died from the cute. XD

Still don't find it 'romantic' though.

Is this anime a Shounen Ai or are they just queerbaiting?

Queerbaiting.

If you don't find it romantic even though their touches are mutual but you find yuunoa romantic even though Yuu never reciprocated then Idek what to tell you.
You can't know it's queerbaiting until it ends. The question is wrong. No. 6 wasn't shonen ai either and we all know how it ended
Dec 17, 2015 10:01 AM

Jun 2015
ReinisM said:
jose21 said:
Please, if posible could either Yuu or Mika die. Actually, if posible could they both die. I am so sick of their gayness. I think I am becoming homophobic thanks to this series.
Hopefully, there will be less Yuu and Mika on next episode.

My thoughts exactly!
LOL you can always stop watching it. No one will miss you in the fandom
Dec 17, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2009
yuyyuka said:
You are welcome.

Yes, the term 'fujobait' is used whenever two guys or more have close, intimate scenes which for most male watchers/readers is nothing serious but just fanservice for the fujoshi. They really delete the whole importance of a scene like that. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there is not fanservice in this episode but it's NOT only that. The scenes between them were not created to focus on that but rather on how the relationship between Yuu and Mika have changed, the risks they are willing to take, how they will move from now on etc.

And yes, we better wait for the end of the manga. I really don't think Mikayuu will happen but you never know.

Not all guys delete the "importance of scenes like that" entirely...lol
Just saying.
But yeah, I get what you mean...
Dec 17, 2015 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
PinkSheep said:
Because any close male interaction is always gay I'm gonna laugh when YuuNoa happens and all the kids are gonna get upset about it I bet a lot of them haven't even seen actual yaoi
"Any close male interaction is always gay" says someone who ships a one sided relationship and sees an episode full of obvious homoerotic innuendos and says "yuunoa will happen". Heteronormative people will always see anything romantic between a girl and a boy but the moment two boys or two girls share incredibly suggestive scenes they say "oh look at those friends"
Take off those hetero-lenses, please. You could at least admit the episode was incredibly gay.
Dec 17, 2015 11:05 AM

Jun 2015
PinkSheep said:
yuyyuka said:

I have to agree with both of you. I see Mikayuu in more platonic and romantic sense than sexual. [ yes, I have read them dirty fics ahem]. I care more about the love they have for each other than anything regarding sexual implications.

Fanfics are crap Ofc this rumor starts that vampires drink blood to replace sex I don't believe that I read people posting apparently both people feel good when they're drinking but I don't think that's true at all from what I've seen

Let me explain you, this is a confusion.
The thing goes like this:
In the new Light Novel "Kyuuketsuki mikaela no monogatari", when Ferid is drinking Mika's blood he feels an "immoral pleasure", which causes him to feel extremely guilty and disgusted afterwards.
Those who read it (it's not in english yet so I haven't) say the novel states both parties feel pleasure during the bloodsucking act.
What makes this sexual is that vampires' desire for blood is so overwhelming it sort of overshadows the rest of desires (sleep, sex) so it's an equivalent to love making for them (that plus the fact that it's the way they reproduce).
Mika and Yuu's scene is the only bloodsucking scene consensual and with "love", lets say, which is what makes it more homoerotic and suggestive than those who don't know this will see.
Mel96Jan 7, 2016 10:03 AM
Dec 17, 2015 1:20 PM

Jun 2015
kawaii-despair said:
You could see the rainbows in today’s episode
did you just quote me lol
Dec 18, 2015 3:02 PM
Aug 2013

No. 6 is actually targeted towards Shõjo demographic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._6

Get your facts right people.
Dec 19, 2015 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
DimensionKnight said:

Yep, I know.
But it isn't shonen ai either. Then not only animes with the "yaoi" or "shonen ai" tag can have canon gay couples (which doesn't mean mikayuu will happen either, just so you know).
Dec 19, 2015 2:36 PM

Mar 2012
RealExtinction said:

Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering what anyone thought about this but now I get it...

And I seem to have stumbled on a rather hypocritical subject I never would have even thought of if it wasn't for this thread, screaming "fujobait" all around as if guys can't like this sort of trash, or as if it was a proven fact that Yuu/Mika is not official...let's wait for the end of the manga shall we..? K thanks.

I don't mean to pry but how old are you and from what region of the world are you from? I ask because your response here indicates you are likely very naive, inexperienced in world social views and possibly very sheltered. In media, default couples are always assumed to be heterosexual as the norm unless specifically identified as not being so because that is is the overall accepted norm in the world. Sure, this is changing but majority of the world think a couple is a straight man and straight a woman. (Even the terminology is bias with the undertones of the word straight itself. if you are not straight then you are crooked, flawed or wrong).

DimensionKnight said:

Shhhhhhh....Let them think they are on a role with their MC examples of possibly gay characters when I and others have already addressed No.6, other main characters and how N0.6 is not even shonen according to it's own author.
MetaKiteDec 19, 2015 2:39 PM
Dec 19, 2015 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
"I have something to tell you"
"not listening"
... then finally explains toward the end of the episode.

Poor writing.
Dec 20, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2013
I almost want to give this anime a 10 and not even watch the rest of it, I prefer homoerotic undertones over fan-service aimed at males annnnnnyday. That whole entire scene was soooooooooooooooooo gay, a fucking rainbow beamed out of my laptop screen.

If all shounen had scenes like that....woah. What ever happens in the last episode is likely to piss me off but I still might give this anime a seven at least. Excuse me while I find my ovaries, they left my body.
BISH IM IN NARNIA <3
Dec 21, 2015 8:25 AM

Nov 2009
MetaKite said:

I don't mean to pry but how old are you and from what region of the world are you from? I ask because your response here indicates you are likely very naive, inexperienced in world social views and possibly very sheltered. In media, default couples are always assumed to be heterosexual as the norm unless specifically identified as not being so because that is is the overall accepted norm in the world. Sure, this is changing but majority of the world think a couple is a straight man and straight a woman. (Even the terminology is bias with the undertones of the word straight itself. if you are not straight then you are crooked, flawed or wrong).

Yes, you did mean to pry.

Sooo...what makes you think lowering someone else makes you look smarter?

Anyway, if you didn't understand the point I was making, you could have just said so and I would have said practically the same thing you did only I wouldn't need to look down on you now for your ignorant comment?

The point I was trying to make was, indeed, it's the fact we live in a "straight" society, at least one media is still trying to show so hard (where I live this is the case), that no matter the amount of homosexuality we are exposed to in any form of media that is not labeled as such - is considered bad. What I was saying, dear person, is that I am tired of seeing this. I am tired of people reacting negatively about any homosexual premise in a series. Because let's face it, for example - if either Mika or Yuu were female, no one would leave such negative comments (of course, haters gonna hate, but it wouldn't get this much hate or it wouldn't be bashed so much). It's because they are two guys that it's still viewed in a negative way, which is the case outside anime/media in many parts of the world too (where I live, again, especially).

Calling something "fujobait" just because you don't agree with how two guys were portrait in a shounen series, because obviously there are no shounen series with gay characters, in my eyes, is deadly wrong. So I was wondering why something can't be called "hetbait" in a reversed situation...oh wait, that's right, because it's the "norm" and no gayness is allowed to be a norm. Got it got it.

So, sweetheart, before you talk badly about someone, without knowing anything about their background or what they actually meant (because you clearly didn't read the entire conversation and took it out of context) - learn to ask or keep your mouth shut. No one needs your hate here, or is curious about your life experiences.

Have an awesome day. :)

P.S. learn to read sarcasm in places where it's necessary. Thanks.
RealExtinctionDec 21, 2015 8:55 AM
Dec 21, 2015 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
poor shinoa...her crush has been stolen my Mika-kuuuun >w<
i knew that kimizuki's sister is somehow involved..but will we see more of shinoa's sister too ?
Dec 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Mar 2013
pure gold for fujoshi/10
Dec 21, 2015 10:31 PM

Mar 2012
RealExtinction said:
MetaKite said:

Yes, you did mean to pry.

Sooo...what makes you think lowering someone else makes you look smarter?

You think this is me lowering you? Boy, you have a lot to learn. You come off as very naive because it seems 90% of narratives ever have gone over your head with the way you phrased your rhetorical question. It was going to be A) You are very young and just naive or B) You just fail at trying to be philosophical to make a point on simple double standard issues. It's the latter. I get it now.

Anyway, if you didn't understand the point I was making, you could have just said so and I would have said practically the same thing you did only I wouldn't need to look down on you now for your ignorant comment?

Are you saying you are ignorant?

The point I was trying to make was, indeed, it's the fact we live in a "straight" society, at least one media is still trying to show so hard (where I live this is the case), that no matter the amount of homosexuality we are exposed to in any form of media that is not labeled as such - is considered bad. What I was saying, dear person, is that I am tired of seeing this. I am tired of people reacting negatively about any homosexual premise in a series. Because let's face it, for example - if either Mika or Yuu were female, no one would leave such negative comments (of course, haters gonna hate, but it wouldn't get this much hate or it wouldn't be bashed so much). It's because they are two guys that it's still viewed in a negative way, which is the case outside anime/media in many parts of the world too (where I live, again, especially).

Nah, you're just overly optimistic and hoping for something that just won't happen. I would personally love for it to happen actually but I have seen time and time again, Japan just won't do that with the main protagonist unless they plan to kill one off horribly (it was nearly 20 years ago my heart was crushed along with Kowaru's body in Evangelion. I haven't seen any much progress concerning homosexuality in Japanese media since with it always being supporting characters or villains if it's not explicitly a shonen ai or yaoi title). You're wrong to say that people wouldn't say something if they were both female. Just not as many people would protest because of the double standard but there would always be people against it for being homoerotic.

Calling something "fujobait" just because you don't agree with how two guys were portrait in a shounen series, because obviously there are no shounen series with gay characters, in my eyes, is deadly wrong. So I was wondering why something can't be called "hetbait" in a reversed situation...oh wait, that's right, because it's the "norm" and no gayness is allowed to be a norm. Got it got it.

OK, I can't take you seriously. "Deadly". LOL Don't put words in my mouth just because I put you on the spot and you are super defensive about it. I have NEVER ever said there are no gay characters in shonen series so you are just talking out of your ass now. It's not that I "don't agree" with it. I just don't believe it's what you are making it to be and it is bait for fujoshi because pandering brings in revenue. You'll notice it's Yuu being insistent and being the REALLY touchy feely one and this episode he had his hands all over Mika. Now if it had been Mika who was doing all of that, I might not be so pessimistic because he clearly more than loves Yuu as family. Yet, it's Yuu we get and we all can see he might as well be a brick when it comes to anything romantic. It's just added to make people who like that sort of thing (in this case fujoshi and fudanshi) excited and have something to look forward to for fun. AKA fanservice.

No need to repeat the stupidity of the "hetbait" failed example since you knew from the moment you asked it was a silly rhetorical question. Then again you probably wanted to sound deep but just came off as sheltered and naive. as I said earlier, I get it now.

So, sweetheart, before you talk badly about someone, without knowing anything about their background or what they actually meant (because you clearly didn't read the entire conversation and took it out of context) - learn to ask or keep your mouth shut. No one needs your hate here, or is curious about your life experiences.

Don't call me sweetheart, you sexist pig. I'm sorry was that too harsh for your sensitivities when you are attempting to be condescending and failing at it?

Have an awesome day. :)

P.S. learn to read sarcasm in places where it's necessary. Thanks.

I will but you weren't being sarcastic. I read the whole thing and again, your attempt to be deep and philosophical just made you seem naive and sheltered. It's all cleared up now though. You simply weren't clever in trying to get your point across.
MetaKiteDec 21, 2015 10:57 PM
Dec 22, 2015 12:45 AM

Jun 2014
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahahahha they aren't even trying to hide the romance, or the sexual tension.

Lots of talk this episode though, kinda boring.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 22, 2015 12:53 AM

Nov 2009
MetaKite said:

You think this is me lowering you? Boy, you have a lot to learn. You come off as very naive because it seems 90% of narratives ever have gone over your head with the way you phrased your rhetorical question. It was going to be A) You are very young and just naive or B) You just fail at trying to be philosophical to make a point on simple double standard issues. It's the latter. I get it now.

Nah, you're just overly optimistic and hoping for something that just won't happen. I would personally love for it to happen actually but I have seen time and time again, Japan just won't do that with the main protagonist unless they plan to kill one off horribly (it was nearly 20 years ago my heart was crushed along with Kowaru's body in Evangelion. I haven't seen any much progress concerning homosexuality in Japanese media since with it always being supporting characters or villains if it's not explicitly a shonen ai or yaoi title). You're wrong to say that people wouldn't say something if they were both female. Just not as many people would protest because of the double standard but there would always be people against it for being homoerotic.

OK, I can't take you seriously. "Deadly". LOL Don't put words in my mouth just because I put you on the spot and you are super defensive about it. I have NEVER ever said there are no gay characters in shonen series so you are just talking out of your ass now. It's not that I "don't agree" with it. I just don't believe it's what you are making it to be and it is bait for fujoshi because pandering brings in revenue. You'll notice it's Yuu being insistent and being the REALLY touchy feely one and this episode he had his hands all over Mika. Now if it had been Mika who was doing all of that, I might not be so pessimistic because he clearly more than loves Yuu as family. Yet, it's Yuu we get and we all can see he might as well be a brick when it comes to anything romantic. It's just added to make people who like that sort of thing (in this case fujoshi and fudanshi) excited and have something to look forward to for fun. AKA fanservice.

No need to repeat the stupidity of the "hetbait" failed example since you knew from the moment you asked it was a silly rhetorical question. Then again you probably wanted to sound deep but just came off as sheltered and naive. as I said earlier, I get it now.

Don't call me sweetheart, you sexist pig. I'm sorry was that too harsh for your sensitivities when you are attempting to be condescending and failing at it?

I will but you weren't being sarcastic. I read the whole thing and again, your attempt to be deep and philosophical just made you seem naive and sheltered. It's all cleared up now though. You simply weren't clever in trying to get your point across.

I said - if ONE of them was female. At least learn to read before you reply.

After so much trashtalk, I am not even sure why you bothered replying (by adding solid arguments at that). If we are on the same side when it comes to homosexuality in anime, what is the point of this argument, again? You just thought you were being smart by thinking "oh! this person is ignorant, I need to tell them asap!".....really?

I have no idea where you got the "me being defensive thing", do you think everyone replying to your commentary is being defensive..? That's sad... But I guess it all comes down to mentality...
In the end, I didn't say YOU said there were no gay characters in anime, I was trying to make a general point on what some people think...and you took it personally. Naive move, is it not?
Oh boy, I have seen a lot of things, but you are the only person who has ever misunderstood my point (to THESE EXTREMES, like, do you have a life? Why are you trying so hard?) and English at that.

Do you even know what being sexist means before calling me one? You might as well throw this entire argument you were trying so hard to write in a trash bin.

How about you don't even try so hard to look smarter than someone else next time? Unfortunately it works both ways.
Some of us don't want to start an argument after they get silly replies to rhetorical questions, so we just kindly reply "thank you for your information" and move on...which I think you should do too, for your reply this time was not at all better (since you skipped from bashing to understanding...like...read the entire post first before replying in parts? This is stupid).

Nothing wrong with some people being sensitive (though if you think I am the sensitive one here...well, lol, joke's on you) or not being able to get their point across...1) We are all different, 2) It's not my fault you can't read into the atmosphere and instead assume things about someone in extremes, 3) Not everyone is English. By the end of the day, you never know what kind of person you are talking to. You think it's save to say the things you do because it's internet and you are probably oceans across from this person, but...what you are doing is just not okay. I am speaking for any other person you might come across in the future, not myself, just thought I would make this clear before you misunderstand what I am saying again.

You really need to learn to organize your thoughts, just saying.

But k, thanks, I now know who I talked to. Bye.
RealExtinctionDec 22, 2015 12:56 AM
Dec 22, 2015 8:04 AM

Mar 2012
RealExtinction said:
MetaKite said:

I said - if ONE of them was female. At least learn to read before you reply.

After so much trashtalk, I am not even sure why you bothered replying (by adding solid arguments at that). If we are on the same side when it comes to homosexuality in anime, what is the point of this argument, again? You just thought you were being smart by thinking "oh! this person is ignorant, I need to tell them asap!".....really?

No, I was fucking with you because you were being an asshole. Complete with putting words in my mouth. I didn't mean to pry because again you came off as naive (which would have been better) but your tone with the previous poster left me believing your comments where just rhetoric which you admitted. If I had been lowering you which you just also pulled out of your ass, I would have been far harsher. You don't know trash talk. Sorry.

I have no idea where you got the "me being defensive thing", do you think everyone replying to your commentary is being defensive..?

LOL Re-read your opening statements. "You do mean to pry" followed by an accusation of "lowering you". Please do not play coy with me.

That's sad... But I guess it all comes down to mentality...

And back to that asshole attitude I was referring to...

In the end, I didn't say YOU said there were no gay characters in anime, I was trying to make a general point on what some people think...and you took it personally. Naive move, is it not?
Oh boy, I have seen a lot of things, but you are the only person who has ever misunderstood my point (to THESE EXTREMES, like, do you have a life? Why are you trying so hard?) and English at that.

Apparently it is because while you accuse me of not organizing my thoughts, seriously go back and reevaluate your thoughts and everything you said to me. No, go back further and see how ridiculous your attempt with the "hetbait" question was. I still can't get over it.

Do you even know what being sexist means before calling me one? You might as well throw this entire argument you were trying so hard to write in a trash bin.

I do but I'm fucking with you and wanted to see how hypocritical you would react to that. You aren't defensive at all... LOL I even outright told you that I couldn't take you seriously... Sigh.

How about you don't even try so hard to look smarter than someone else next time? Unfortunately it works both ways.
Some of us don't want to start an argument after they get silly replies to rhetorical questions, so we just kindly reply "thank you for your information" and move on...which I think you should do too, for your reply this time was not at all better (since you skipped from bashing to understanding...like...read the entire post first before replying in parts? This is stupid).

This here is the kettle calling the pot black. You have been nothing but rhetoric this entire thread to the point I really wanted to know if this ass being uppity to the people that don't like the MikaYuu shipping on purpose or is he just sheltered and naive with the hetbait question because no such thing exists in the history of plays and films. You answered it in the previous reply but decided to go even more asshole. I'm not angry. I just enjoyed trolling you.

Nothing wrong with some people being sensitive (though if you think I am the sensitive one here...well, lol, joke's on you) or not being able to get their point across...1) We are all different, 2) It's not my fault you can't read into the atmosphere and instead assume things about someone in extremes, 3) Not everyone is English. By the end of the day, you never know what kind of person you are talking to. You think it's save to say the things you do because it's internet and you are probably oceans across from this person, but...what you are doing is just not okay. I am speaking for any other person you might come across in the future, not myself, just thought I would make this clear before you misunderstand what I am saying again.

You really need to learn to organize your thoughts, just saying.

But k, thanks, I now know who I talked to. Bye.

Except YOU, RealExtinction, were overly sensitive and defensive off the bat by immediately assuming I was "lowering you" by asking what I did. Dafuq? If you were actually interested in following your own advice of not resorting to insults, trying to sound "smart" and the like, you would never have resorted to your condescending tone attitude (which you were already doing) and taken the high road by not taking cheap shots (mentality LOL) if you really believed I was "lowering you".
Also, side note. English is my third language but that's not why I have skewered you.

This argument happened because you got defensive somebody asked if you were possibly naive. It was either going to be that or your really failed trying to find deeper meaning with the "hetbait" nonsense. I do enjoy picking apart folks like you online because you always try to sound "smart" to use your own quote but then act all high and mighty the second someone starts questioning you. so of course nobody has never misunderstood you before since they simply didn't try to get into your head and motives (the point of my exercise here).
Dec 23, 2015 2:46 AM
May 2014
ultimate-otaku said:
i knew that kimizuki's sister is somehow involved..but will we see more of shinoa's sister too ?

That's funny. I kept laughing my ass off when the creators kept trying to make sparks between Shinoa and Yuu-chan when we all know MikaxYuu are the prefer ship.
Dec 23, 2015 9:23 AM

Mar 2012
CraftWolf said:
ultimate-otaku said:

That's funny. I kept laughing my ass off when the creators kept trying to make sparks between Shinoa and Yuu-chan when we all know MikaxYuu are the prefer ship.

They weren't trying to make sparks happen. Just playing both sides to give everyone a little something. Look how fast they dropped Mitsuba's interest in Yuu.
Dec 23, 2015 9:38 AM

Oct 2015
MetaKite said:
They weren't trying to make sparks happen. Just playing both sides to give everyone a little something. Look how fast they dropped Mitsuba's interest in Yuu.

I actually find it sad that they're pushing Mitsu (as well as Yoichi and Kimizuki) away, I much prefer her over Shinoa so seeing her in the background disappoints me, and they could actually develop her feelings for Yuu a lot more than Shinoa's, especially since we know more about her past, I feel her and Yuu could bond over the way they feel like it was there fault they lost their 'family'(Yuu's orphanage and Mitsu's previous squad). It could have turned into some bittersweet feelsy romance that would have had me in tears.
Dec 23, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2011
RealExtinction said:

Not all guys delete the "importance of scenes like that" entirely...lol
Just saying.
But yeah, I get what you mean...

I apologize. I didn't mean to include ALL the male users in this thread. I know some of them as you don't do that. I was talking more about the ones with the homophobic and 'fujobait' comments.

Tsukkimaru said:

I actually find it sad that they're pushing Mitsu (as well as Yoichi and Kimizuki) away, I much prefer her over Shinoa so seeing her in the background disappoints me, and they could actually develop her feelings for Yuu a lot more than Shinoa's, especially since we know more about her past, I feel her and Yuu could bond over the way they feel like it was there fault they lost their 'family'(Yuu's orphanage and Mitsu's previous squad). It could have turned into some bittersweet feelsy romance that would have had me in tears.

The thing is that while both Shinoa and Mitsuba have confirmed romantic feelings for Yuu, Shinoa has her status as Main Heroine and she is closer to the plot because of Guren. Mitsuba is your typical 'tsundere' girl that has a crush but because Shinoa's status is more important, her feelings towards Yuu wouldn't be a plot going on for a long time.
Dec 23, 2015 10:08 AM

Mar 2012
Tsukkimaru said:
MetaKite said:

Yup. Sigh. Another what could have been. I prefer Mitsuba over Shinoa as well but whatever.

yuyyuka said:

The thing is that while both Shinoa and Mitsuba have confirmed romantic feelings for Yuu, Shinoa has her status as Main Heroine and she is closer to the plot because of Guren. Mitsuba is your typical 'tsundere' girl that has a crush but because Shinoa's status is more important, her feelings towards Yuu wouldn't be a plot going on for a long time.

This. I'm not a fan of Shinoa and I don't believe anything will happen between her and Yuu either. I mean it took Guren spelling it out for her to realize she had feelings for him? I still say it's all just ship tease and nothing will happen between Yuu or anybody (If something does happen with Mika then it was nice knowing Mika).
Dec 23, 2015 10:19 AM

Apr 2011
MetaKite said:

This. I'm not a fan of Shinoa and I don't believe anything will happen between her and Yuu either. I mean it took Guren spelling it out for her to realize she had feelings for him? I still say it's all just ship tease and nothing will happen between Yuu or anybody (If something does happen with Mika then it was nice knowing Mika).

I am a fan of Shinoa and I believe her romantic feelings for Yuu are genuine, but yes we needed Guren to spell it out for her. He does it regurarly after what happened in Shinjuku and Shinoa has admitted more or less Yuu is someone very important to her. Now, I don't know how Kagami will play this with Yuu. I mean if he made Shinoa have feelings for Yuu so early in the manga, then it will continue and those feelings will play a role later on. Yuu on the other side, doesn't see her as someone special or regards her as someone more important than the rest of the team as we know from the fanbook because everyone is equal to him. But this is so far. Kagami can change this later and make Yuu start having feelings for her, but I think this will be towards the end, if it happens.

Unless your scenario does happen and it's all just ship tease and Shinoa later on doesn't act on her feelings and move on. Personally I see Yuu dying at the end but if he lives, I don't think he will end up with someone romantically.
Dec 23, 2015 11:03 AM

Oct 2015
yuyyuka said:
I am a fan of Shinoa and I believe her romantic feelings for Yuu are genuine, but yes we needed Guren to spell it out for her. He does it regurarly after what happened in Shinjuku and Shinoa has admitted more or less Yuu is someone very important to her. Now, I don't know how Kagami will play this with Yuu. I mean if he made Shinoa have feelings for Yuu so early in the manga, then it will continue and those feelings will play a role later on. Yuu on the other side, doesn't see her as someone special or regards her as someone more important than the rest of the team as we know from the fanbook because everyone is equal to him. But this is so far. Kagami can change this later and make Yuu start having feelings for her, but I think this will be towards the end, if it happens.

Unless your scenario does happen and it's all just ship tease and Shinoa later on doesn't act on her feelings and move on. Personally I see Yuu dying at the end but if he lives, I don't think he will end up with someone romantically.

In my opinion Shinoa's feelings are still very fresh, ever since she's come to terms with them, we haven't seen them develop any deeper. (or at least I haven't) It's more likely Kagami gave her those feelings (as well as Mitsu's) to add the whole 'MC needs a love interest' since he really hasn't done anything with them, and instead has focused on Mika and Yuu's 'family' interaction. (which the whole franchise is based on) Personally I don't see Kagami making Shinoa confess her feelings since she can see Mika is Yuu's most important person (visa versa) and I don't think she'd get in the way of that because she cares about Yuu. (Also she's more badass single)

Honestly Kagami will most likely end up killing both Mika and Yuu (or even everyone) and have them be 'reuinited' with the orphans in some sort of bittersweet way. Or just killing one of them and ending it in some sort of tear filled 'I'll always remember you' sob fest.
Dec 23, 2015 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
yuyyuka said:

Tsukkimaru said:

In my opinion Shinoa's feelings are still very fresh, ever since she's come to terms with them, we haven't seen them develop any deeper. (or at least I haven't) It's more likely Kagami gave her those feelings (as well as Mitsu's) to add the whole 'MC needs a love interest' since he really hasn't done anything with them, and instead has focused on Mika and Yuu's 'family' interaction. (which the whole franchise is based on) Personally I don't see Kagami making Shinoa confess her feelings since she can see Mika is Yuu's most important person (visa versa) and I don't think she'd get in the way of that because she cares about Yuu. (Also she's more badass single)

Honestly Kagami will most likely end up killing both Mika and Yuu (or even everyone) and have them be 'reuinited' with the orphans in some sort of bittersweet way. Or just killing one of them and ending it in some sort of tear filled 'I'll always remember you' sob fest.

I agree with Tsukkimaru but I''m very optimistic of both Yuu and Shinoa surviving. Just don't really see them ending up together since I feel like Shinoa will end up with the responsibility of leading "the people" after the fall of her family since I don't think Shinya will live. I just don't see her or Yuu dying but admittedly, I don't see Mika living because he would never live happily ever after as a vampire.
Dec 23, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2011
Tsukkimaru said:

That's true. I am not good with the time period of Owari no Seraph, but I think not more than 2-3 months has passed since Yuu met Shinoa and Yoichi till now.
No, they haven't. I re-read the manga a few weeks ago and the closest thing she said is to Guren's question if she indeed has fallen in love with Yuu and she answered 'I do not know myself, but for the first time I wanted to protect someone' or something along these lines. And after Shinjuku she starts blushing when Yuu gives his hand to her or that moment after the Sinjuku fight, she was waiting for him to wake up. I think she has a crush for now and not anything close to romantic love.

But most important person doesn't cancel if she will have romantic feelings and confess. I think it's more she sees how much Mika means to Yuu and how much Yuu wants to save him, that for the time being, until all this mess that is going on finishes, she won't say anything. I doubt in her mind there is even the thought of confessing and even if there was, she wouldn't say something now.

I hope none dies but yeah I can see Kagami killing them especially because they are Seraphs if anything or something related to them.

MetaKite said:

I agree with Tsukkimaru but I''m very optimistic of both Yuu and Shinoa surviving. Just don't really see them ending up together since I feel like Shinoa will end up with the responsibility of leading "the people" after the fall of her family since I don't think Shinya will live. I just don't see her or Yuu dying but admittedly, I don't see Mika living because he would never live happily ever after as a vampire.

I would love for Shinoa to lead the Hiragi house. Kureto is awful and it's either her or Shinya.
No, I want Shinya to live, don't say that *sobs*
I think by the end Mika will become a human again. Like some sort of 'healing' because of all the suffering he has been through. But that's me being optimistic.
Makise11Dec 23, 2015 11:30 AM
Dec 23, 2015 11:47 AM

Mar 2012
yuyyuka said:

That's true. I am not good with the time period of Owari no Seraph, but I think not more than 2-3 months has passed since Yuu met Shinoa and Yoichi till now.
No, they haven't. I re-read the manga a few weeks ago and the closest thing she said is to Guren's question if she indeed has fallen in love with Yuu and she answered 'I do not know myself, but for the first time I wanted to protect someone' or something along these lines. And after Shinjuku she starts blushing when Yuu gives his hand to her or that moment after the Shinjuku fight, she was waiting for him to wake up. I think she has a crush for now and not anything close to romantic love.

But most important person doesn't cancel if she will have romantic feelings and confess. I think it's more she sees how much Mika means to Yuu and how much Yuu wants to save him, that for the time being, until all this mess that is going on finishes, she won't say anything. I doubt in her mind there is even the thought of confessing and even if there was, she wouldn't say something now.

I hope none dies but yeah I can see Kagami killing them especially because they are Seraphs if anything or something related to them.

Yeah, I see Seraphs like Mika,Yoichi and Kimizuki having a tough time making it to the end.

I would love for Shinoa to lead the Hiragi house. Kureto is awful and it's either her or Shinya.
No, I want Shinya to live, don't say that *sobs*
I think by the end Mika will become a human again. Like some sort of 'healing' because of all the suffering he has been through. But that's me being optimistic.

I think Shinoa is the only person who could possibly put a stop to Mahiru in a civil sense and not with raw power alone (that will be Seraph like Yuu or Mika). Then she would lead because she's already proving herself as a capable leader. I don't see any time for romance with all that on her plate plus the fact Yuu is just oblivious.

The problem with Shinya is he's a good friend of Guren and seemingly so loyal to a family that does not seem to want him. I can totally see him dying to protect someone. Mainly Guren. It's the same for Mika who lives for Yuu and will die to protect him in a heartbeat. I just don't see any positive end for Mika with the exception of keeping his promise to protect Yuu at all costs. Unless it's what you say and they both die ina blaze of glory saving the world. (I can see all the together in death fanfics already.)

I think Mika will just be another tragic character voiced by Ono Kenshou.
MetaKiteDec 23, 2015 11:51 AM
Dec 23, 2015 12:09 PM

Apr 2011
MetaKite said:

I think Shinoa is the only person who could possibly put a stop to Mahiru in a civil sense and not with raw power alone (that will be Seraph like Yuu or Mika). Then she would lead because she's already proving herself as a capable leader. I don't see any time for romance with all that on her plate plus the fact Yuu is just oblivious.

The problem with Shinya is he's a good friend of Guren and seemingly so loyal to a family that does not seem to want him. I can totally see him dying to protect someone. Mainly Guren. It's the same for Mika who lives for Yuu and will die to protect him in a heartbeat. I just don't see any positive end for Mika with the exception of keeping his promise to protect Yuu at all costs. Unless it's what you say and they both die ina blaze of glory saving the world. (I can see all the together in death fanfics already.)

I think Mika will just be another tragic character voiced by Ono Kenshou.

Yes, she is getting better as a leader lately and I think her main plot in the manga is to become the leader of the Hiragi house.

I am going to sound very biased here but I either want Mika to live or him and Yuu to die together. I would hate if he dies alone, my soul won't take it ;_;

Shhh, don't call the Ono Kenshou thing. Let me believe damn it. I had enough with Slaine and Hakuryuu.
Dec 23, 2015 1:47 PM

Oct 2015
yuyyuka said:
I am going to sound very biased here but I either want Mika to live or him and Yuu to die together. I would hate if he dies alone, my soul won't take it ;_;

Don't worry like 85% of the fandom agrees with you, including me ;_;. I don't think Kagami will kill off Mika alone ('til at least like the very end) since he's the most popular character and killing the favourite can be bad for business, also no one wants another Tokyo ghoul (HIIIIDEEEE WHYY?)

I can see him killing both, but it would have to be in a really romantic, or, as they disguise it 'bromantic' way for me to be happy with it. Honestly this manga only comes with pain and suffering, and I don't want it to end with even more, especially if it's going to haunt me for what feels like forever (again looking at you TG)
Dec 23, 2015 8:19 PM
Jun 2013
Yu’s demon said that she can only see through Yu’s eyes…so how can she tell or hint to him that Mika is there for him?
And I’m so tired of Yu. Mika is trying to continuously tell this dumbass something important, something he was willing to be his last living words, and Yu is just ignoring him. Selfish bastard. It wasn't even suspenseful, it was more like just please hurry up and find a way to tell him everything.

i Hate the yaoi shit...I didn't know I signed up for this
Dec 24, 2015 6:13 AM

Dec 2012
A lot of bromance in this episode. But I hope he prefers Shinoa, she is clearly the best.
Dec 27, 2015 11:22 AM

Jul 2013
Mika is soo annoying, look at what he done to the whole team,fallen apart. Mika you're interfering too much. In other words just fucking stay as a vampire and become Yu's enemy. I hate him ruining Yu's new family
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2015 11:43 AM

Jun 2015
Renaultclio101 said:
Mika is soo annoying, look at what he done to the whole team,fallen apart. Mika you're interfering too much. In other words just fucking stay as a vampire and become Yu's enemy. I hate him ruining Yu's new family
You're kidding... righ?
Dec 27, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
Mel96 said:
Renaultclio101 said:
You're kidding... righ?

Lets just say Mika joins Yu's team and Mika will just be in danger and even if they both escape, chances are Mika will demand human blood and suck every last drop of Yu's blood. If Yu dies then hes gonna find humans to feed on. Though if Mika went back to his vampire crew then he can feed on Krul's blood.

Yu is also to be blamed because hes a useless d*** that his anger gets better of him and it will just create more problems between them and for other people he cares about .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2015 12:06 PM

Jun 2015
Renaultclio101 said:

Lets just say Mika joins Yu's team and Mika will just be in danger and even if they both escape, chances are Mika will demand human blood and suck every last drop of Yu's blood. If Yu dies then hes gonna find humans to feed on. Though if Mika went back to his vampire crew then he can feed on Krul's blood.

Yu is also to be blamed because hes a useless d*** that his anger gets better of him and it will just create more problems between them and for other people he cares about .

They are family. Why would they leave him behind for being a vampire? That sounds awful. Also Mika will most likely avoid asking for their blood as much as he can and we all know he can't live off Krul's blood anymore.
Anger? But he doesn't react out of anger anymore. Yes, he's still reckless, but he is only like that when someone of his family is in danger.
You don't like the MCs? Then why are you watching it? (I'm not trying to offend you here, just asking)
Mel96Dec 27, 2015 12:07 PM
Dec 27, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
Mel96 said:
Renaultclio101 said:

They are family. Why would they leave him behind for being a vampire? That sounds awful. Also Mika will most likely avoid asking for their blood as much as he can and we all know he can't live off Krul's blood anymore.
Anger? But he doesn't react out of anger anymore. Yes, he's still reckless, but he is only like that when someone of his family is in danger.
You don't like the MCs? Then why are you watching it? (I'm not trying to offend you here, just asking)

I actually enjoy watching this series but sometimes in a episode not as a overall hate .I get frustrated because of the characters action/or what they say.
Dec 29, 2015 6:51 AM

Dec 2010
Kimizuki has a confirmed chance of gaining Seraph powers? Count me in.
Dec 31, 2015 11:42 AM

May 2013
Mika's finally a monster, yet he's still Yuu's family, so it's alright.
Meanwhile, Kureto trolls everyone.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 31, 2015 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
That sexual tension between Yuu and Mika is pretty strong, people are fucking blind if they deny it. Blind or homophobic.

Don't fucking kid me with that "bromance" bullshit. I've seen a lot of bromance and asked my brothers and cousins about this scene and even they agree it was absolutely nothing like bromance, it's yaoi in the guise of "bromance."

The only deluded people are the ones forcing a nonexistent romance between Shinoa and Yuu when Yuu could hardly give two shits about her. He'd save anyone, he was also desperate to save his other comrades, does that mean he wants to fuck them too? I don't know about you people but I haven't seen Yuu get involved in that kind of intimacy with anyone even when brawling, he brawled a lot with Kimizuki but they never had intimate embraces. Yuu would be more sexually interested in a slice of moldy bread than Shinoa.

Also, I'm not into yaoi as much as I am yuri so I don't watch those Junjou Romantica series but even I can't deny how much tension is between Yuu and Mika.
臭い-
Jan 1, 2016 3:35 PM

Sep 2010
Bibimbapski said:
He fucking looks like he's having an orgasm right here.

He probably had an orgasm. I think Yuu considers Mika family like Shinoa and the others, but vampire feeding in Owari no Seraph is sexual, meant to thrill the vampire and the one they bite with an "immoral pleasure."

Jan 1, 2016 10:10 PM
Mar 2012
Wonderful wonderful, great lines, great relationship, Mika becomes a real vamp, they are together now "That ship sailed long ago." Nice piano ost.

When I saw that red girl thought she looked awfully familiar, the curse mark too, took awhile to realize it's Kimizuki's imouto. The name later confirmed it. Quite a shock Kureto's plans, Shinoa's team'll probably change, Kimizuki's are gonna get real.
Jan 2, 2016 6:32 AM

Apr 2011
Bibimbapski said:
That sexual tension between Yuu and Mika is pretty strong, people are fucking blind if they deny it. Blind or homophobic.

Don't fucking kid me with that "bromance" bullshit. I've seen a lot of bromance and asked my brothers and cousins about this scene and even they agree it was absolutely nothing like bromance, it's yaoi in the guise of "bromance."

The only deluded people are the ones forcing a nonexistent romance between Shinoa and Yuu when Yuu could hardly give two shits about her. He'd save anyone, he was also desperate to save his other comrades, does that mean he wants to fuck them too? I don't know about you people but I haven't seen Yuu get involved in that kind of intimacy with anyone even when brawling, he brawled a lot with Kimizuki but they never had intimate embraces. Yuu would be more sexually interested in a slice of moldy bread than Shinoa.

Also, I'm not into yaoi as much as I am yuri so I don't watch those Junjou Romantica series but even I can't deny how much tension is between Yuu and Mika.

Thess said:
Bibimbapski said:
He fucking looks like he's having an orgasm right here.

He probably had an orgasm. I think Yuu considers Mika family like Shinoa and the others, but vampire feeding in Owari no Seraph is sexual, meant to thrill the vampire and the one they bite with an "immoral pleasure."

If this pic from the official artbook the came out this week is any indication, then Yuu felt a little bit too good from the blood sucking with Mika.

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

468 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

245 by Desaturate »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.