Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Diabolik Lovers More,Blood Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 3, 2016 6:15 PM

Something's not right. This can't really be the last episode. Can it?

Jan 3, 2016 10:50 PM

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END AT A CLIFF HANGER?! THERE BETTER BE ANOTHER SEASON! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD WTFFFF~!!!

Jan 7, 2016 10:00 PM
Are you telling me some people actually enjoy this abomination!?
I can't believe I actually wasted my time on this.
Had I played and loved the game it was based on, I would be absolutely furious!
I have no idea why they even made this series in the first place, why on earth did they make a second season!?!?

If they're making a THIRD SEASON I don't know what to do with myself. For fuck's sake, there are many shows out there that deserved a second season A LOT more than this. There are animations that haven't even been produced yet because of the lack of funding, yet this utter piece of shit gets TWO fucking seasons!?
It's a cruel and unjust world.

Jan 10, 2016 2:39 PM

This one was definitely much MUCH better than the first one! I just didn't expect to end like this... wait, is this even an end?? I think not.

I liked the development between Ruki and Yui; I really thought she would chose him. Also, the whole action during the 12 episodes was good, especially after episode 8.

People hate this show (I do/did idk anymore) , but this time, I am definitely looking for a continuation.

Jan 15, 2016 7:01 PM

Good god, I didn't think it would completely get nowhere but this got nowhere. The only thing that would make me watch a third season is to see what would happen with Yui and the Mukami brothers regarding the whole Adam and Eve thing.
Modified by xriceball26, Jan 15, 2016 7:05 PM
[center][center][center][center]

Jan 28, 2016 7:40 AM

The end was brilliant. :)

Feb 12, 2016 4:44 PM

Shame on you Ayato, "You belong to me" and yet no reaction when Ruki starts sucking her blood at the same time xD Come on!

Horrible cliffhanger but eh, I didn't care that much either way. Real question is WHY the hell won't they include some of the 'dere' scenes from the game? Only blood sucking, treating heroine like trash, etc etc. Why scenes like that couldn't happen:

Or that one.

I don't think anyone enjoyes seeing Yui displeased all the time, either make her a masochist and show that she likes having her blood sucked by bishie vampires, or stop making these rapey scenes at all :| These are supposed to look erotic and make us feel excitement, not make me feel like I'm about to throw up.

Feb 17, 2016 10:30 PM

Damn what a lame ending. There was absolutely no plot this season.

If I didn't like the new brothers, this would have been terrible. Thankfully, I actually do. 4/10.

Mar 8, 2016 8:19 AM

LittleStar said:
Yui, you are so pretty, but damn it... you're stupid... -.-
Exactly what I was thinking.

Dayum cliffhanger. Nothing much was explained, but I was already expecting this to be a disappointment. Of course, this is Diabolik Lovers we're talking about. I like the Mukami brothers way more than the Sakamaki brothers. They just seem... better to me imo.

If there was a season 3, I hope Tatsuhisa would be in it. He's the only reason why I watched this thing.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Apr 15, 2016 6:49 PM

What was that? I would have rather re-watched the first season than sit through this garbage. Can't even give a proper conclusion :I

May 7, 2016 8:13 AM
I just really want a 3rd season right now!! I loved both seasons and I'm tired of waiting for the 3rd one... PLEEEEASE

Jun 20, 2016 10:28 PM

dang, the art is 100% better than the show, and the show isn't too shabby with it.

I don't think anyone enjoyes seeing Yui displeased all the time, either make her a masochist and show that she likes having her blood sucked by bishie vampires, or stop making these rapey scenes at all :| These are supposed to look erotic and make us feel excitement, not make me feel like I'm about to throw up.

i don't understand how nearly everyone calls it rape when literally everyone in the show calls it eating. the only one that could potentially rape yui is the "bit*h chan" dude, but that's only because he's a sadist.
--------
so basically the episode's highlight was the "succ competition" and cue curtains. masterpiece, i say, masterpiece.

and where's S3? even for this horrible show i still want to know what the heck this awakening is, who this "father" is, and who the brothers are. i think it will come but i don't expect soon.

Jun 21, 2016 2:29 PM
I really like it the second season, i want a season 3!!! But i didn't like the ending :( when it started to be very good it stop leaving us with a suspence.

I HOPE for season 3 2017!!!

Jun 26, 2016 5:11 PM
TBH I liked this season more than the first, but I must admit, the first had a better plot.

Sep 19, 2016 7:37 PM

I love how they spout the whole, "Giving Eve (Yui) more freedom to make new choices for herself" crap, but they still treat her like shit.
The entire Diabolik Lovers anime is utter shit. I'm only watching this trainwreck because the art is fucking eye candy, and because I feel obliged to being that I watched the first season.
Modified by Rayla, Sep 19, 2016 7:43 PM

Oct 25, 2016 1:16 PM

You gotta be kidding me! It ended like this? Noooooooooooooo!

LittleStar said:

Eh... I don't really liked this season...
First season was such guilty pleasure
this one was really painfull to watch -.-

In first season I never skipped opening and ending
in second I always skipped it... -.-

Also not enought Ayato!
I wanted more Midorikawa-san! >.<

and Sakamaki's brothers are better because of look, seiyuu and personality
and please, somebody kill Azusa, because this guy... eh... I hate him -.-

It's very funny how you liked everything I 100% didn't. :D
I didn't like the first season, but this one I did.
I skipped the op from the 1st season (and I never watched the ending because I rarely do).

I really don't like Sakamaki brothers, even Ayato was the best from 1st season. Now I didn't like him. And Azumi is my God, since he burned that cute teddy. I think someone really needs to kill Kanato. He's a pain in my butt.

Yes I know people like different things - I wasn't complaining or whatever. I'm just saying it's funny what you wrote and like when I compare to mine. :))

Feb 18, 8:22 AM

well it was better than season 1

Apr 12, 1:29 AM
I hate how they don't show the sakamaki brothers that much on this season. Still loved it

Pages (2) « 1 [2]