Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol Fortuna using Fuuta's body...funny.

I think the way fate works about their future doesn't sound pleasant, perhaps there's a way to avoid it? Either way, Fuuta's mom is going to go through some pain. I find that last quote to be rather interesting this chapter with the

> Fortuna becoming more human

Wonder how he will respond to that..
Dec 1, 2015 10:15 PM
Jun 2015
That last quote was something indeed. I thought it would be a while until the epic face-off, but it has started already.

"It's a stillborn." Oh, the feels...
Dec 2, 2015 9:30 AM

Feb 2011
chapter title "i am here" xD love that title

avoiding to get killed by kouko seems to be an excuse.. he just wants to continue with his experiments, that's what he seems to live for
if he was really focused on not getting his soul destroyed he could have found other ways, and not having to fight kouko, maybe even changing the event of fuuta's sibling dieing with fuuta's mother

Stark700 said:
Lol Fortuna using Fuuta's body...funny.
more like chilling :u

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 2, 2015 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
No311 said:
That last quote was something indeed. I thought it would be a while until the epic face-off, but it has started already.

"It's a stillborn." Oh, the feels...
Man, it hit like a train.
And then another train passed by, and another.
Jun 4, 2017 6:42 AM

Dec 2013
Fortuna really is acting more human.
Sep 7, 2017 4:29 AM

Jan 2016
Taking over ain't a problem for him as he is a genius after all. and a bit clumsy. by that I meant killing people "clumsy" :)
Sep 23, 2018 11:12 AM

Mar 2016
Yeah, boy, it's manga :)

May 17, 2019 4:17 PM
Aug 2018
So we get close to the end but didn't learn anything new about Rei.
Fortuna said that her soul was destroyed because he didn't want to see her again or something like that. But how any why?
Jul 16, 2020 3:45 AM

Dec 2009
With the plan for Fuuta's soul to vanish after a day or two while he's trapped in Fortuna's consciousness, his father arrives to tell him that his mother will be going to the hospital as she's about to give birth.
Fortuna reveals to him that the baby will fail to be born, and his mother will die.
As Fuuta would have lost his will to fight after receiving the call and dying from Kouko, Fortuna's plan is to kill Kouko, take away her spirit circle and defeat Spacifica to become the universe.

... Damn, wtf. I thought he wanted peace with Kouko and East but he's still insane only caring for infinite knowledge.

Upon telling Fuuta that he's locked away his own potential of intelligence by not trying hard enough, Fuuta tells Fortuna that if he himself were more ordinary he might have been happy which angers him.
He continues to critique him as being conscious of searching for happiness through loss from what he's done.
Reviewing his past lives, Fuuta explains to Fortuna that life is meaningful, no matter the result and to give his body back, which angers Fortuna because he's certain they'll both disappear when Kouko kills them.
Jul 9, 2021 9:17 PM

Jan 2009
damn Fortuna still wants to consume the universe eh and his planning to get the spirit circle of Koko too so his power will double and defeat the planet spirit Spacifica

tomorrow is a big day, will Fuutas mother and her newborn child will die or will Fuuta and Fortuna finally die for good or Fortuna will succeed in consuming the universe
Dec 6, 2021 9:43 AM

Dec 2015
Fortuna is as cold hearted as ever. Just dropped a huge bomb on Fuuta's life. I didn't know his mom was pregnant. It'd be nice to see a world where her and the baby (possibly Rei) survive.

Instead of singing idol songs Fuuta going on about his past lives is what got Fortuna riled up.Regardless, his ambitions won't be stopped with words.

On another note, his friends really thought he was trying to do an image change. Probably thought he had some Chunibyou XD.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.