Forum Settings
Forums

The Most Stupid Male MC from Romance/Harem Anime

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 28, 2015 5:48 AM

Mar 2012
It's even on the title.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 28, 2015 5:52 AM

Mar 2015
NeoAnkara said:
It's even on the title.
aito>>>>akihisa
in terms of stupidity.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 28, 2015 7:32 AM

Apr 2015
more like who isn't...

Nov 28, 2015 7:40 AM
Nov 2013
Kazuki Shikimori,

Shougo Mikadono, so easy to figure out who his sister was, and so many ways he could have done it

The IS guy isn't that dumb, he is typical harem mc dumb, no different than issei.
Nov 28, 2015 7:52 AM

Jul 2007
HapHazrD said:
JewellTH said:

He isn't a harem protagonist. Shinji is.

Three girls want him (potentially 4), dunno what u need more.

In different worlds.
There's only one romance per route.

Also calling one of the smartest and most complex vn protagonists ever "clueless" takes the cake at stupidity.
A guy who survives impossible situations purely through his brain and spends whole route teasing a girl because he recognizes she likes him(and that he likes her) is "clueless". Great logic.
AhenshihaelNov 28, 2015 7:55 AM
Nov 28, 2015 7:58 AM

Jul 2015
CookingPriest said:
HapHazrD said:

Three girls want him (potentially 4), dunno what u need more.

In different worlds.

Also calling one of the smartest and most complex vn protagonists ever "clueless" takes the cake at stupidity.
A guy who survives impossible situations purely through his brain and spends whole route teasing a girl because he recognizes she likes him(and that he likes her) is "clueless". Great logic.

Eek .Did you just call Emiya Shirou smart ?
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nov 28, 2015 8:04 AM

Jul 2007
Evildragon16 said:
CookingPriest said:

In different worlds.

Eek .Did you just call Emiya Shirou smart ?

According to definition

very good at learning or thinking about things
: showing intelligence or good judgment

Since he does all of those things he is by definition smart. What's the problem?
Nov 28, 2015 8:08 AM

Jul 2015
Saito from Zero no Tsukaima.
I mean what intelligent male subject would choose to be with Louise
Nov 28, 2015 10:56 AM

Sep 2015
brokenchair said:

The IS guy isn't that dumb, he is typical harem mc dumb, no different than issei.

Lol, not even close. There's a reason why everyone hates on Ichika in particular compared to most other generic harem MCs.

I mean, think about it - if they're all generic MCs that are indistiguishable from one another, from looks to powers to denseness, then why would Ichika be the one most recognisable?

Because of how insanely dumb and dense he is. He's so stupid it isn't even funny. It's just sad and annoying.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 28, 2015 11:07 AM

Aug 2015
All of them I'm pretty sure. At least Kodaka from Haganai knew the girls had feelings for him. He just chose to ignore it.
Nov 28, 2015 11:09 AM

Jul 2015
ItsMaz said:
brokenchair said:

Lol, not even close. There's a reason why everyone hates on Ichika in particular compared to most other generic harem MCs.

I mean, think about it - if they're all generic MCs that are indistiguishable from one another, from looks to powers to denseness, then why would Ichika be the one most recognisable?

Because of how insanely dumb and dense he is. He's so stupid it isn't even funny. It's just sad and annoying.

Ichika is dumber than rocks .

Btw how the hell is Issei generic ?
Nov 28, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2015
Evildragon16 said:
ItsMaz said:

Ichika is dumber than rocks .

Btw how the hell is Issei generic ?

I'm not calling Issei generic. The guy I quoted mentioned Issei, not me lol.
I don't think he's generic. He stands out because of his intense perversion lol.
Nov 28, 2015 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
ItsMaz said:

I don't think he's generic. He stands out because of his intense perversion lol.

Wasn't talking about you .I was just too lazy to cut out your quote .
Nov 28, 2015 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
Evildragon16 said:
ItsMaz said:

Wasn't talking about you .I was just too lazy to cut out your quote .

Ah okay xD
Nov 29, 2015 2:45 AM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
For those who say that all harem MC are stupid is blasphemy. Bow down to a God.

Negi is smarter though~
Nov 29, 2015 2:51 AM

Mar 2012
Zefyris said:
NeoAnkara said:

Negi is smarter though~
The circumstance of their life is just too different. I'm sure that if Keima life in world of magic he will be equally smart. Though there is also a fact that he is lazy genius when Negi is more on hard worker side.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 29, 2015 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Zefyris said:

Negi is smarter though~
The circumstance of their life is just too different. I'm sure that if Keima life in world of magic he will be equally smart. Though there is also a fact that he is lazy genius when Negi is more on hard worker side.

-Negi jumped many classes and is a teacher even though he's quite younger than Keima, keima is just your average year for his class
-Negi learned a foreign language completely in 5 weeks and found it pretty normal
-Negi devised many scientific solutions to help teraforming. He also devised solutions on the magic side to create completely new and incredible spells. He deeply changed both worlds during his life, more than anyone ever.

And so on.

And like you said, Negi is a very hard worker. Whereas Keima is lazy. Negi is both more intelligent than Keima and far more hard working, so the difference between the two is just huge.
Nov 29, 2015 3:09 AM
Jun 2015
Zefyris said:
NeoAnkara said:

-Negi jumped many classes and is a teacher even though he's quite younger than Keima, keima is just your average year for his class

I wouldn't recall not paying attention to class at all, playing a video game all lesson, smart mouthing the teachers and still getting 100% on tests counts as average year.
Nov 29, 2015 3:11 AM

Apr 2013
JewellTH said:
Zefyris said:

I wouldn't recall not paying attention to class at all, playing a video game all lesson, smart mouthing the teachers and still getting 100% on tests counts as average year.

That's not an excuse. Keima hasn't proved to be able to do what Negi did. Also, what I wanted to say (confused a bit the vocabulary here) was basically that he was the right age for his class, in other words, that he didn't skip any. Not that he was an average student.
Nov 29, 2015 3:20 AM

Sep 2013
NeoAnkara said:

yeah..
but at the end the author decided to make him ends up with literaly THE WORST GIRL IN THE WHOLE CITY for some reason, I mean..THERE IS LIKE 15 [size=500]BETTER[/size] GIRL IN THE GODDAMN HAREM..what a waste..:/

I don't know about The Most Stupid Male MC from Romance/Harem Anime..
but the author of TWGOK is definitely The Most Stupid Male Author of Romance/Harem Manga.
well..not really but you get the point..
Nov 29, 2015 3:21 AM
Jun 2015
malki said:
NeoAnkara said:

yeah..
but at the end the author decided to make him ends up with literaly THE WORST GIRL IN THE WHOLE CITY for some reason, I mean..THERE IS LIKE 15 [b]BETTER[b] GIRL IN THE GODDAMN HAREM..what a waste..:/

I don't know about The Most Stupid Male MC from Romance/Harem Anime..
but the author of TWGOK is definitely The Most Stupid Male Author of Romance/Harem Manga.
well..not really but you get the point..

Chihiro?
Nov 29, 2015 3:28 AM

Sep 2013
JewellTH said:

Chihiro?
yes.
he should of choose Ayumi
kanarazukarasuNov 29, 2015 3:33 AM
Nov 29, 2015 3:32 AM
Apr 2013
malki said:
yes.
I don't think he actually chose one specifically though?
Nov 29, 2015 3:42 AM

Sep 2013
worldeditor11 said:
malki said:
yes.

11/10
Nov 29, 2015 3:43 AM
Jun 2015
The fuck, Keima?! You have Elsie AND Haqua and you pick the human!
Btw, Chihiro seems more tsundere and bitchy in the manga than in the anime.
Nov 29, 2015 3:45 AM
Apr 2013
malki said:
worldeditor11 said:

11/10

God damn. Of all the people... One more question. Is this only in the manga? Because I can't remember there's this scene in the anime.
Nov 29, 2015 3:46 AM
Jun 2015
worldeditor11 said:
malki said:

11/10

God damn. Of all the people... One more question. Is this only in the manga? Because I can't remember there's this scene in the anime.

It's the manga, the anime skipped a lot of arcs.
Nov 29, 2015 3:48 AM
Apr 2013
JewellTH said:
worldeditor11 said:

It's the manga, the anime skipped a lot of arcs.
I am currently rewatching the third season, they obviously skip a huge chunk of the story. The ending is just pure lol worthy.

By the way, thanks for the heads up.
Nov 29, 2015 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
worldeditor11 said:
malki said:

11/10

in the last chapter of the manga..the anime didn't get that far tho..
the last arc in the manga was the best arc by far..but that trashy Chihiro ending ruined it :'(
Nov 29, 2015 3:50 AM
Jun 2015
malki said:
worldeditor11 said:

the last arc in the manga was the best arc by far..but that trashy Chihiro ending ruined it :'(

I'm guessing you're fond of Elsie by that, right?
Nov 29, 2015 3:52 AM
Apr 2013
malki said:
worldeditor11 said:

the last arc in the manga was the best arc by far..but that trashy ... ending ruined it :'(
Ok. Now I will never read the manga.
Nov 29, 2015 3:55 AM

Nov 2015
Most of greg aryes or todd haberkorn characters are pretty stupid.
YasukotoNov 29, 2015 4:11 AM
Nov 29, 2015 3:59 AM

Sep 2013
JewellTH said:
malki said:

I'm guessing you're fond of Elsie by that, right?
Nope, I like Ayumi the most, she is the first and the last girl Keima had conquered <3
I mean..just look at how cute she is..

<3
but I like Elsie too..she is so cute and funny..
Nov 29, 2015 4:00 AM

Jul 2015
JewellTH said:
The fuck, Keima?! You have Elsie AND Haqua and you pick the human!
Btw, Chihiro seems more tsundere and bitchy in the manga than in the anime.

i agree the ending suck but in my opinion twgok is the best harem
if only he end up with elsie :"(
tragedydesuNov 29, 2015 4:03 AM
Nov 29, 2015 4:02 AM

Sep 2013
worldeditor11 said:
malki said:
the last arc in the manga was the best arc by far..but that trashy ... ending ruined it :'(
Ok. Now I will never read the manga.
lol..for your own sake.
Nov 29, 2015 4:08 AM

Mar 2012
The saltiness is coming again. Though not executed better it is the most logical choice on that situation and it fit his character.

Also Haqua and Elsea is out of equation from the start.
Nov 29, 2015 4:29 AM

Sep 2013
did I say that Elsie became Keima's sister by blood...? some crap happened and she wished to be his real human sister..then boom!! it got kicked out of the harem and "sister zoned" for the rest of the manga..and the worst thing is that they never showed Haqua again in the last chapter like if she wasn't a part of the harem..or even the manga..

@NeoAnkara the most logical choice is the bitchiest girl..?
Nov 29, 2015 4:47 AM

Mar 2012
No matter what you say she is the most logical choice. Haqua and Elsie are essentially alien and he is clearly uncomfortable with Yui. He is not that close to either Tsukiyo and Shiori. There left 4 choice Kanon, Ayumi, Chihiro and Tenri. The reasoning for Kanon is the same as when he conquer her. Now that left 3.

The trickiest part is with the 3. Standing wise they are equal but Tenri already friendzoned from the start. The favor tilted to Chihiro because part of guilt and another part is that he want to release the host for their reliance of him.

Personally though either Chihiro, Tenri or Dokuroku ending is fine for me.
Nov 29, 2015 5:29 AM

Sep 2013
well..since when not being a human was a reason for not loving someone in harem anime or anime in general..? and being close is an invalid reason bcause Chihiro was the meanest girl toward Keima from the start..unlike Elsie (which is clearly the closer one to hime) or Haqua (who saved his life) or Ayumi (after all the propose and marrying crap that happened between them)
anyway..that ending felt like if Sakura ended up with Naruto..I know that Sakura is far worse but you know what I mean..
Nov 29, 2015 5:37 AM

Mar 2012
malki said:
well..since when not being a human was a reason for not loving someone in harem anime or anime in general..? and being close is an invalid reason bcause Chihiro was the meanest girl toward Keima from the start..unlike Elsie (which is clearly the closer one to hime) or Haqua (who saved his life) or Ayumi (after all the propose and marrying crap that happened between them)
anyway..that ending felt like if Sakura ended up with Naruto..I know that Sakura is far worse but you know what I mean..
You just use same reasoning as me. Since when being "mean" won't guarantee someone to not love him/her?
Nov 29, 2015 5:54 AM

Sep 2013
NeoAnkara said:
malki said:
You just use same reasoning as me. Since when being "mean" won't guarantee someone to not love him/her?
you completly missed the piont..
you said that Chihiro is the ONLY POSSIBLE choice, but I proved you wrong..
being mean didn't make Chihiro an impossible choice, but it made her the the worst choice..I mean ofc you'll like this ending if Chihiro was your favorite girl, but there is a lot of people who will disagree with you..
Nov 29, 2015 6:04 AM

Mar 2012
malki said:
NeoAnkara said:
you completly missed the piont..
you said that Chihiro is the ONLY POSSIBLE choice, but I proved you wrong..
being mean didn't make Chihiro an impossible choice, but it made her the the worst choice..I mean ofc you'll like this ending if Chihiro was your favorite girl, but there is a lot of people who will disagree with you..
No I said out of the harem 3 is the most possible choice. Chihiro, Ayumi and Tenri. I'm already explained above my reasoning. You can check last chapter discussion thread since I write a lot on that.
Nov 29, 2015 6:06 AM

Apr 2013
Guys... THe reason Keima made that choice is perfectly coherent.

Nov 29, 2015 6:24 AM

Sep 2013
NeoAnkara said:
No I said out of the harem 3 is the most possible choice. Chihiro, Ayumi and Tenri. I'm already explained above my reasoning. You can check last chapter discussion thread since I write a lot on that.
So in logical term you admit that the three of them are a Possible choice (regardless of who is the most possible)
However..if we talked about the emotional term..what did Chihiro do to Keima that made hime love her more than the others..?

Zefyris said:

except that he already conquered her just like he did with the other girls when he thought that she was a host instead of Ayumi..
Nov 29, 2015 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
malki said:
NeoAnkara said:
So in logical term you admit that the three of them are a Possible choice (regardless of who is the most possible)
However..if we talked about the emotional term..what did Chihiro do to Keima that made hime love her more than the others..?

Zefyris said:

except that he already conquered her just like he did with the other girls when he thought that she was a host instead of Ayumi..

he conquered her so well that he was rejected. Makes sense.
Nov 29, 2015 6:29 AM
Nov 2015
I'll go with the MC of Nisekoi
Invisible Senpai
http://senpai-knows.com/
Nov 29, 2015 6:54 AM

Sep 2013
Zefyris said:

This is definitely a rejection. Makes sense.
Nov 29, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2015
TYGAHMYKE said:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

That guy like fucking does it on purpose, he made me punch the wall a couple of times.

"You shall fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.
For not loving someone who did"

Nov 29, 2015 7:24 AM

Mar 2012
malki said:
Zefyris said:

This is definitely a rejection. Makes sense.

Totaly not rejection.
Nov 29, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
holy shit, this why i freaking hate secondaries. there is some part of chihiro development skipped during megami arc. especially monologue during concert.

also my favorite girl is kanon BTW.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - Yesterday

26 by luckyrune »»
16 seconds ago

» Have you ever divorced your waifu? (ex-waifu)

EndlessMaria - Aug 12, 2022

40 by MeltyGutz »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 47 minutes ago

4 by ToG25thBaam »»
16 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime ( 1 2 )

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

54 by Luchipher-Zen »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

64 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.