Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2015 8:57 PM
Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 2!! Loving the animation in the theme song, even if it's a little dramatic with Satoshi crying.

I'm glad the gang finally reported "Puni-chan" to a professor. They should have called the day they found it... do they not have cellphones? Haha. Team Rocket is actually kind of smart tapping the phone at the Pokemon center though.

Is this the first Pokemon we've seen that uses photosynthesis? I can't remember if any of the plant Pokemon eat or not...

Nov 12, 2015 4:55 AM

Jul 2014
This one was decent but third episode's preview makes me wonder what could make Joy angry?
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 13, 2015 11:33 AM
Jun 2012
Decent filler episode, feel like we've seen the premise a million times though.
Nov 13, 2015 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
UubTay said:
Decent filler episode, feel like we've seen the premise a million times though.

With fillers, it's not about the premise, it's about how they spin it.
Nov 13, 2015 8:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Eh, ok episode. Can't say much about it other than Horubee being one of my favorite Pokemon from Clemont's team. I liked how he stepped up as leader and tried to protect them. Pumpjin tanking that Wild Charge.

Lol at Flareon at the end.

I'm down for more Mega episodes.

Nov 15, 2015 4:28 AM
Oct 2014
i just watched it just a couple of minutes ago and it was awesome!!! i just cant wait to see ash's (im in the u,s, sorry) frogadier evolve into greninja and why its different. i love the new theme song. im just wondering what the theme will be in the u.s.
Nov 26, 2015 5:06 PM

May 2013
And they had to make that pun about Maaiika XD

Team rocket blasts off again? Maa ii ka... (well whatever) ahhahahahah

Z is filled with puns up to now.

Apr 19, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
Lol, James wanted to call Squishy Cool James but Jess said it sounded like a hippy and lame - was Pokemon just making fun of how lame LL Cool J aka Ladies Love Cool James name is? lol. I think so xD I always thought it was a dumb name too lol. He should have stopped using it by now lol.

Awww, they all got snatched by Team Rocket but got out thanks to Bunnelby's gnawing rabbit teeth lol and the fights were awesome! Poor Team Rocket blasting off aain lol.

That Quilladin was in love with Eevee but Eevee was like "back up bruh" lol. I don't blame Eevee being scared of that maniac lol. Then he went and fell for the Eevee offshoot Flareon lol. He just loves anything.

Yeah a Pokemon using photosynthesis is pretty interesting.
Jun 11, 2016 2:21 AM

Nov 2014
Squishy was so ready to go all 10% Forme again but then stopped xD I'm not a Quilladin fan, but it was a cute episode. Especially seeing Eevee and Flareon, and Bunnelby ^_^ (I love Bunnelby)

That Quilladin reminded me of a guy that was bothering me a while back. Only difference is he didn't Rollout and almost roll right over me...
Jun 19, 2016 2:20 AM

Nov 2008
Yan and Hari protecting E was cute. Or least the effort.
Oct 16, 2016 8:47 PM

Dec 2012
Not even Prof. Platane knows what Squishy is.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 9 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 24, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 7 Discussion

Norjack2 - Dec 10, 2015

14 by PrOxAnto »»
Apr 14, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 5 Discussion

-Koga- - Nov 27, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 25, 9:07 AM

» Can I watch this as a standalone?

Nemersis - Jan 22

34 by Nemersis »»
Mar 7, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 3 Discussion

StarryWindy - Nov 12, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 6, 6:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.