Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2015 5:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa...

So according to that guy's goals, it's to "know everything" and even create a new spiritual dimension? I must say...that's pretty big talk even for a series like this.
Nov 2, 2015 6:53 AM
Jun 2015
No, I think it was to preserve his continued existence, for he has seen that he will be destroyed as Fuuta. What he does after that he thinks is necessary to reach that goal.
Dec 2, 2015 8:16 AM

Feb 2011
fortuna is attrancting so much attention, for the sake of his theory about observation points
and the others are taking his declaration of war seriously as he hoped

the most scary moment was when fortuna was looking at his other lives and got aware of fuuta doing the same, like when someone you're looking at becomes aware you're looking at them
it's also surprising fortuna didn't get so much affected by all the other lives like fuuta did when he acted like the lives he had seen

No311 said:
No, I think it was to preserve his continued existence, for he has seen that he will be destroyed as Fuuta. What he does after that he thinks is necessary to reach that goal.
think the same, as much as he was trying to discard fuuta's life as "just one of the possibilities" he's scared of it

poor rune anyway, she's loyal to her master but she's also aware the happy past won't return (unless she remains an artificial spirit, since spirits like rune and east can move wherever they like)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 4, 2017 6:25 AM

Dec 2013
That final line was heartbreaking.
Sep 7, 2017 4:25 AM

Jan 2016
G_Spark233 said:
That final line was heartbreaking.

You got that damn right. I even teared a bit.. just a bit.
Jul 16, 2020 3:19 AM

Dec 2009
When Fortuna wakes up from seeing his future lives, he saw his end of being killed by Koko and having his rebirths discountinued.
Without telling Rune of what happens, he only tells her they meet again, wondering how he can change his current fate.

Fortuna deduces that he'll have to gain the ability to freely travel through every world line and possibility and create a spiritual dimension where he can make Rune human.
With that, he starts his research with Arione. A relic of an ancient civilization, the Subspace Shelter. It's a disaster prevention and emergency device to which he'll use to send a message to multiple cities. Threatening the world of killing them all.

As Koko prepares for war with soldiers, East now has artificial spirit beasts which Flambe aided in creating and committed suicide after in belief of betraying his master.
Even though Fortuna would let everyone unarmed if East and Koko only came, he'll have to fight them off.

His goal, to bring all of the worlds energy into him for being the world's enemy which will focus solely on his world to have enough energy to make Rune human, but Rune doesn't see the value anymore without a peaceful future with Koko which she doesn't see happening.

... Hmm. That logic of universe law is a little odd but whatever, I'll take it.
Feb 11, 2021 11:33 AM

Feb 2021
I was digging tyis manga so much until this chapter, to much pseudo smart talk, i know the idea is to make him look super smart but the choice was wrong, more than cience that is magic , if the author make this universe abiut magic would make more sense, then again why removing souls allow him to have a skeleton army ??? See ? Not logical, he studied souls, withouth them the corpses are just minerals, and he moves them and give them actions and they stand by waiting his commands, not even in this universe that make sense. That is magic lol
Jul 9, 2021 1:16 PM

Jan 2009
lol at Fortuna he wants to become a god now huh, he will achieve omniscience then consume this universe and create a new one that he freely controls as a god
Dec 6, 2021 9:19 AM

Dec 2015
An all out war to make Rune human. Fortuna your God complex is showing. Kind of bittersweet to do that to Rune now. He failed at doing that, but surely he has some plans to use Fuuta, right? But for what?

What else can that Arione device do? Wait... Is Fortuna the one that ends up calling Fuuta O_O?
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Aug 2018
I still don't understand Koko as a character. She remembered one of her past lives and decided that some random boy is the incarnation of a dangerous man she should kill. Killing him would make sense when she was in her world where he was actively hurting people. Killing an innocent middle school boy who is more like achieving a Revenge fantasy than anything else.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 3 Discussion

VitaX - Aug 8, 2012

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.