Forum Settings
Forums

IF GOKU OF ALL PEOPLE CANT BEAT SUPERMAN.WHO IN ANIME/MANGA CAN?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 27, 2015 7:37 AM

Jan 2013
Grey-Zone said:
CondemneDio said:
Who the hell is she?

Featherine Augustus Aurora from Umineko. She has "author" power. She can basically "write" that someone gets killed or revived, give anyone plot armor, plot induced stupidity, asspull power up, creating "weaknesses" for others on a whim, etc.

Killing someone is too easy for her.

K, pretty cool I guess.
Oct 27, 2015 10:47 AM
Apr 2010
People actually watch those death battle videos? :/
Oct 27, 2015 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
NiN10d0h said:

They're some mindless fun, but usually total bs.
Oct 27, 2015 11:27 AM

Feb 2014
That guy from Railgun/Index, Accelerator or some such?
Oct 27, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
NiN10d0h said:

Yes, so I can laugh at how stupid and bias they are XD
kirby beating majin buu XD
Oct 27, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2011
eXtacy67 said:

from what i saw in Railgun he is too weak an slow
Oct 27, 2015 11:59 AM

Oct 2014
silversaint said:
eXtacy67 said:

Accelerator with his Vector powers could actually be a fatal counter against Superman.
Oct 27, 2015 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
neolucaman said:
Roth said:

Oct 27, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 2011
Grey-Zone said:
silversaint said:

Accelerator with his Vector powers could actually be a fatal counter against Superman.

the guy cant even dodge a normal dudes punch an he got knocked with 1 hit, Superman can move faster than light an he can punch reality an break it
Oct 27, 2015 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
Grey-Zone said:
silversaint said:

Assuming Superman doesn't just go "okay screw this noise" and nuke the whole planet.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Oct 27, 2015 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
Grey-Zone said:
silversaint said:

Actually, Superman can beat Accelerator quite easily. He just doesn't need to attack him head-on. Accelerator still needs to breathe, Superman just has to fly around him at top speed and suck the air away. He did something like that before.

Accelerator can also try to escape by super jumps but I highly doubt he can outrun Superman who is capable of flying at FTL speeds.
Oct 27, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2015
AzureDaora said:
FloatingIdiot said:
Madoka
While I'm not sure that Supes can kill Madoka

Also, anyone with time stopping abilities, even weak only for a few seconds, can kill Superman with kryptonite + weapon
HalkenburgOct 27, 2015 1:51 PM
Oct 27, 2015 1:23 PM

Jul 2015
Duatizer said:
rebornnora said:
issei hyodou. he will win if all the girls in the world flash their breast at him

^___^

True .

This guy might be able to do it as well
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 27, 2015 3:43 PM

May 2015
Endeavor said:
No one can 100% confirm that Goku can't beat Superman though. Power level in DB is vague as hell.
Roshi's power is around 200-300 and he can wreck the moon with just 1 Kamehameha.
On the other hand, Frieza with over 1 million needs 5 freaking minutes to destroy Namek.
Of course, you can't use logic in anime.

All power in fiction is vague as hell
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 27, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2014
Light Yagami.
Oct 27, 2015 4:39 PM
Jun 2015
This guy.

(NicoB version)
Oct 27, 2015 4:48 PM

Oct 2014
silversaint said:
Grey-Zone said:

the guy cant even dodge a normal dudes punch an he got knocked with 1 hit, Superman can move faster than light an he can punch reality an break it

That's only because "that dude" had a right hand that can negate any ESP or magic powers. In the case of anyone else, aside from people who have a perfect understanding of Accel's ability, the whole attacking power against Accel would just be completely reflected.

And it seems everyone assumes that superman knowns Accel's powers AND is weary of them, but what would happen if Accel DOES touch Superman, or at least Superman touches Accel? In theory Accels ability should even work on Superman...
Oct 27, 2015 6:18 PM

Oct 2014
This thread...it just conjures up a room full of 8 yr olds screaming at each other.

At some point (long since passed by writers trying to one-up their predecessors) it just becomes rock-scissors-paper on a grandiose (read: pathetic) scale.
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Oct 27, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2015
guys, i just like "my father better than your father" kids battle. stop it.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 27, 2015 8:17 PM

Jan 2011
Grey-Zone said:
silversaint said:

That's only because "that dude" had a right hand that can negate any ESP or magic powers. In the case of anyone else, aside from people who have a perfect understanding of Accel's ability, the whole attacking power against Accel would just be completely reflected.

And it seems everyone assumes that superman knowns Accel's powers AND is weary of them, but what would happen if Accel DOES touch Superman, or at least Superman touches Accel? In theory Accels ability should even work on Superman...

superman strenght isnt magic or esp, his punches that can break reality cant be negated by Accelerator, his FTL speed isnt magic either
Oct 27, 2015 8:24 PM
Jan 2015
Ranzuki said:
Calculations put Beerus 120 billion times the speed of light as an absolute low end and 1.5 quadrillion times the speed of light as an high end.

Lol calculations? More like fanfic.
My Queens

Oct 27, 2015 8:30 PM
Jun 2015
One Punch Man.

can't take down a man who kills with one punch.
Oct 27, 2015 8:59 PM

Oct 2014
Ranzuki said:

Also most of the lies regarding Superman Prime 1 million has been debunked. The guy can't create universes, it was taken out of context and he isn't a god and he needed Lois Lane's DNA in order to revive her. The guy is nothing but a sundipped Superman for 15300 years, calculations actually puts him at galaxy level if we are to scale his sundipping upgrade linearly to his actual strength but hey since DBZ downplayers hates power scaling then why would we do the same to Superman?

Here is an entire thread debunking all of the lies regarding Superman Prime.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/a-closer-look-at-superman-prime-one-million-1642666/

I've seen that article before. It merely brought up what everyone ALREADY knows. Superman Prime is featless. However, it did not prove that Superman Prime is lacking in ability or power at all. He is a sun-dipped Superman for over 15000 years. Even without feats, it's hard to not assume that he is still a powerful fighter. Also, he passed through the Source Wall, definitely gaining knowledge and new abilities even if they weren't the ones people thought he had.

Ranzuki said:

I literally have to make a MAL account just to post this since apparently no one here watches Dragon Ball Super and I have to correct a lot of misinformation posted on this thread. I am greatly disappointed in this so called anime community who actually believes the lies that ScrewAttack made especially since they have a track record of making anime characters lose against comic characters.

Oh, you're one of those. ScrewAttack! is not always accurate but their reasoning is usually sound. And you thought they're biased? Jeez, Superman was the only DC character to win his fight.
Oct 27, 2015 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
Khaosman-Prime said:

Oh, you're one of those. ScrewAttack! is not always accurate but their reasoning is usually sound.

lol infinite potential can suddenly no sell goku's attack XD go look up the definition of potential, any 2 bit shounen hero has unlimited potential, what's important is the power you currently have.

And I'm gonna say Toriko will eventually beat superman too :P
EOS Toriko is gonna be sick XD
Oct 30, 2015 8:53 AM
May 2015
I remember Superman having a vulnerability to magic. So any magical hero could stop him.

Maybe Negi Springfield or more likely his dad.
Oct 30, 2015 9:25 AM

Mar 2015
Haneken2086 said:
I remember Superman having a vulnerability to magic. So any magical hero could stop him.

*lights the Emiya signal*
Oct 30, 2015 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
OneTrueEmiya said:
Haneken2086 said:

*lights the Emiya signal*

Gilgamesh might be able to do it .

I doubt supes can break out of enkidu especially since he's not so good with magic .An Ea blast might also finish the job .Even Gil needs to see superman as a serious threat .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 30, 2015 3:53 PM

Mar 2015
Mr. Satan.
Oct 30, 2015 6:08 PM

Jan 2015
Any anime character who is OP in magic since that is superman's weakness.
Nov 2, 2015 9:33 PM

Aug 2012
I know, it took us long to notice this. Thread Locked.

Anime Discussion Rules said:
2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» A century-old anime just discovered in Japan

TRC_Randy - May 8

24 by weebtoge »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime you’ve been with for a while

Yonahim_Zz - May 8

30 by mo_lave »»
8 minutes ago

» Why is there a stigma in the anime community towards people who enjoy children anime? Like YuGiOh, Pokemon, PreCure etc.

tappioca - 2 hours ago

18 by Zweifooter »»
10 minutes ago

» Woke Companies Force Japanese Sites to Censor Anime and Manga Content or Shutdown

rohan121 - Yesterday

37 by Piromysl »»
11 minutes ago

» Genre/theme you’re not interested in ? ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - May 7

93 by ZakuF_ »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.