Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was okay, more of a chill episode after two intense episodes of fighting. Felt bad for Mimika as well.

I'm having some weird vibes about that mecha at the end though..just a feeling that it has something that could be a key to this season's answers.

The suffering continues~
Fight for the future~
Stark700Oct 16, 2015 2:44 PM
Oct 16, 2015 3:22 PM

Jun 2011
Goodbye Olga. You had a good run. ;_;7
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Oct 16, 2015 4:49 PM

Mar 2008
That mech at the end is godly... wonder who will be piloting it...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2015 9:57 PM

May 2010
i got mindfucked every episode...
and Olga ;_; shocked when she got teleported into the cockpit.
no. not another plan L. pls.
Kanon's time to shine. the new mech looks cool, wonder what it can do.
Oct 17, 2015 11:02 AM

May 2012
It seems that Canon is going be very important this season. Her decisions is what probably will decide the future battles.

Have the felling that Mimika got one of those black spheres in her forehead or her right eye.
I despise woke people.
Oct 17, 2015 12:56 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit the way Olga dies that was uh bloody
Oct 18, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
Olga died quite peacefully compare to others.
Kanon's new mech maybe is able to take down the satellite Festum.
Zero mention on the land force this episode, the island fight sure is intense, I like the focus on a place a single episode instead of keep switching between scenes.
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Oct 22, 2015 7:20 PM
Oct 2015
This series is just so painful to watch. Characters die left and right, humans do such stupid things (like attacking other humans while aliens are trying to exterminate the human race), its like the characters take one step forward and then 2 steps back.
Oct 24, 2015 5:48 PM

Sep 2011
No fuck no, they better not do another fucking L plan. These characters do not need to suffer through that hell

Also i dont care for the mech designs in this series that much, but that mech at the end was godly designed

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 25, 2016 11:28 PM

Dec 2012
Dem curves on Seri.

That pilot in Olga's jet went out like in cool fashion.

Holy crap at Olga teleporting into Sui's cockpit.

I knew once they received Olga's data, she would die. :(

December 17? Should I be happy or sad that it's not on Dec. 19? Hmm...

Orihime: Aren't you going to eat?

Seri: Orihime-chan...It seems like a waste since I'll just assimilate it.

Orihime: Don't worry. I will not assimilate because I need to torture you some more. Savor it. *puts food in Seri's mouth*

Seri: I haven't tasted food in so long. *sheds tear*

Orihime: *smiles*

DAT KANON BOOTY! OPPAI!

I hate Sui's parents(Specifically, the mom). Treat your son like shit because your daughter died. Then when he talks back you slap him as if you've done nothing wrong. Then you keep insisting on doing RoL after being denied because you've never experienced true zetsubou yourself. The worse.

Kanon: Future fighter.
RobDec 25, 2016 11:45 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

33 by DmonHiro »»
May 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2015

42 by Tsarko »»
Jun 28, 2019 1:42 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2015

11 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 3:28 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

16 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 2:45 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2015

15 by Rob »»
Dec 27, 2016 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.