Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2013

"Haha, what are you doin watchin kid cartoons man? Dude bro, you should, like, do something more fulfilling... I ono, something like, smoke weed, or drinkin, or parting...

Yo, you do longboarding bruh? Better hobby then hangin out on cartoon facebook all day!"

What you thinik of dudebro culture, cartoon facebook users?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 14, 2015 8:29 PM
Mar 2011
what ever but uts there culture that has and characteristics that have turned ne agaist westren games and the clutre that cater to on the main
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 14, 2015 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
I've had people like that talk to me before. Their "bros" are kinda infectious.

"Watcha do this weekend brah, jus hangin out?"

Me: "Yeah didn't do much....brah"

I'm still polite when talking to them. It's not like it hurts anybody and they'll probably outgrow the whole charade.

Jan 2015
they are retards. nothing more.

Jun 2015
its possibly the most cancerous culture out there next to tumblr and bronies.
Sep 14, 2015 8:32 PM

Jul 2012
Doood I totally know what you mean bro.
Sep 14, 2015 8:33 PM

May 2012
It is a white person thing.
Sep 14, 2015 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:
what ever but uts there culture that has and characteristics that have turned ne agaist westren games and the clutre that cater to on the main

"Haha! Well espanolos como tally voooo little man. Dudebro, you're cool and all, but this place is for English speakers only, the Hispanic society is over there

---------------------------->

Western games has nothing to do with this topic Date.
Sep 14, 2015 8:34 PM
Apr 2015
xShy_Angelx said:
Why are there spiders behind the guy?

He's spiderman
Sep 14, 2015 8:35 PM

Sep 2012
If somebody saying "bro" and wearing a hat backwards is enough for you to justify disliking them, maybe the asshole is actually you.

They're not as insufferable as hipster organic-food weed-culture douchebags.
Sep 14, 2015 8:36 PM

Jun 2014
I'd rather talk to them than talking to some anti-social neet who can't talk to anybody. Also, its cringe when they talk to you and the person they talk to pretends to be cool and saids bruh or man.
Sep 14, 2015 8:36 PM

Jun 2015
Red_Keys said:
If somebody saying "bro" and wearing a hat backwards is enough for you to justify disliking them, maybe the asshole is actually you.

if somebody wanting to be contrarian and enjoying organic food is enough for you to justify disliking them, maybe the asshole is actually you.
Sep 14, 2015 8:37 PM

Jan 2015
xShy_Angelx said:
holloween. leave it up to a bunch of hicks to use a holiday meant for kids as an excuse to drink and party

Jan 2014
high-functioning autistics
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Mar 2011
CommanderCaim said:
DateYutaka said:

"Haha! Well espanolos como tally voooo little man. Dudebro, you're cool and all, but this place is for English speakers only, the Hispanic society is over there

---------------------------->

Western games has nothing to do with this topic Date.

over all there linkined in to dud bro culture as much as the Priest are part of metal culture
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

May 2012
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
I'd rather talk to them than talking to some anti-social neet who can't talk to anybody. Also, its cringe when they talk to you and the person they talk to pretends to be cool and saids bruh or man.

Man, that aint cool bruh.

Jul 2014
we need samurai culture back

Jun 2015
ThrashMatto said:

they are definitely not high functioning.
Sep 14, 2015 8:38 PM

Jan 2014
Donger_Senpai said:
ThrashMatto said:
they are definitely not high functioning.
not when shitfaced at least.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Sep 14, 2015 8:38 PM

Jun 2014
PoeticJustice said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Man, that aint cool bruh.

Bruh, you da man dude.
Sep 14, 2015 8:39 PM
Dec 2013
xShy_Angelx said:

I didn't notice that at first. Read your comment, thought there would be fake, unrealistic looking spiders, so I looked back at the picture to check it out. once my eyes focused I had a mini heart attack and almost fell out of my chair. Stupid spiders

Now I hate this culture even more.
May 2015
ThrashMatto said:
this is really insulting towards autistic people

Jul 2012
Are you insulting hockey fans, and Super bowl fans OP?

Jan 2011
Sep 14, 2015 8:40 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:

I actually kinda like weed-culture douchebags.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Eh, I tend to find anti-socials more bearable, but that's probably because they're quiet when I want them to be.
LionCake said:
they are retards. nothing more.
I've met some smart dudebros man, you understimatin
Sep 14, 2015 8:41 PM

Jan 2014
Anna_Cats said:
ThrashMatto said:
this is really insulting towards autistic people
I'm pretty sure actual autistic people have bigger things to worry about.
I love Christine

Sep 14, 2015 8:41 PM

Oct 2012
Push Zack Ryder!

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Sep 14, 2015 8:42 PM

May 2012
Weed culture people are annoying. That whole Wiz Khalifa phase was shit.
Sep 14, 2015 8:43 PM

Jul 2015
douche bags that think too highly of themselves
Sep 14, 2015 8:44 PM

Jan 2013
PoeticJustice said:
Weed culture people are predictable, unoriginal, unfunny, and pretty hive-minded but there's something charming about a friend group that's all smiles and laughs 75% of the day. But eh, different cultures my man.
Sep 14, 2015 8:45 PM

May 2012
CommanderCaim said:
PoeticJustice said:
Weed culture people are predictable, unoriginal, unfunny, and pretty hive-minded but there's something charming about a friend group that's all smiles and laughs 75% of the day. But eh, different cultures my man.

They smell like skunk and don't shave.

Jun 2014
CommanderCaim said:
Eh, I tend to find anti-socials more bearable, but that's probably because they're quiet when I want them to be.[/quote]

That's true, but it also gets boring fast. Though, it only reaches cringe level when some really unpopular person who never uses the word decides to answer them with "bruh".

Phew, at least nobody like that comes on the internet to diss them after a situation like that.

Sep 2012
CommanderCaim said:
Red_Keys said:

It depends on how down to earth they are.

I work with this one girl who's literally the coolest fucking person I've ever met. I would piss in a cup for her.

My recent ex-roommate, was a misinformed, scientifically illiterate, obnoxious asshole pathological liar who pretended to be a know-it-all despite the fact that he was dumb as shit. Also, he didn't clean up after cooking his shitty bird-seed quinoa. And that fucker almost got me kicked out of my apartment because he doesn't understand that leaving illegal drugs around the kitchen in a fucking student-housing apartment isn't a good idea.
Sep 14, 2015 8:46 PM

Jun 2015
PoeticJustice said:
CommanderCaim said:

Weed smells pretty good not going to lie. I agree with you that the culture is shit though.
Sep 14, 2015 8:47 PM

May 2015
Coolspot said:
Doood I totally know what you mean bro.

Sep 14, 2015 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
PoeticJustice said:
CommanderCaim said:

Ok yeah, that's pretty much one of the shittiest things about it. Nothing's more disgusting then lifting a sofa cushion and finding piles of mold, lint, and hairballs underneath it.
Sep 14, 2015 8:50 PM

Jul 2014
Where I'm from, it's "mate" or "cous" (As in cousin)
Sep 14, 2015 8:50 PM

Jun 2015
Oxalias said:
Donger_Senpai said:

Weed smells pretty good not going to lie. I agree with you that the culture is shit though.
Culture? it's just a COLLECTION OF REJECTS

There social status is not the same. It's a diverse group of people and their are plenty of successful stoners. The actual reason I think their culture is shit is because it's so hive minded and imbecilic. Most of them legitimately think smoking weed is objectively "cool"
Sep 14, 2015 8:52 PM

Jul 2012
CommanderCaim said:
PoeticJustice said:

Ok yeah, that's pretty much one of the shittiest things about it. Nothing's more disgusting then lifting a sofa cushion and finding piles of mold, lint, and hairballs underneath it.

I think those people kept on partying while these people you were originally talking about either only party in certain situations and moved on with their lives.
Sep 14, 2015 8:53 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
CommanderCaim said:
It depends on how down to earth they are.

I work with this one girl who's literally the coolest fucking person I've ever met. I would piss in a cup for her.

My recent ex-roommate, was a misinformed, scientifically illiterate, obnoxious asshole pathological liar who pretended to be a know-it-all despite the fact that he was dumb as shit. Also, he didn't clean up after cooking his shitty bird-seed quinoa. And that fucker almost got me kicked out of my apartment because he doesn't understand that leaving illegal drugs around the kitchen in a fucking student-housing apartment isn't a good idea.
Damn, that's disgusting. I'm living with some pretty nasty ass suitemates myself as of now.

The entire kitchen is a mess and there's three week old fungi lookin cereal growing on the kitchen counter but I refuse to clean up a stranger's mess on a matter of principle.
Sep 14, 2015 8:54 PM

Jul 2015
Donger_Senpai said:
Oxalias said:
Culture? it's just a COLLECTION OF REJECTS

There social status is not the same. It's a diverse group of people and their are plenty of successful stoners. The actual reason I think their culture is shit is because it's so hive minded and imbecilic. Most of them legitimately think smoking weed is objectively "cool"

the ones that smoke weed all day every day are the ones i try to avoid. other than that they aight
Sep 14, 2015 8:56 PM

Jun 2015
scruf4ls said:

the ones that smoke weed all day every day are the ones i try to avoid. other than that they aight

^ I don't think you can define a person by their culture. Even if a culture is cancerous or shitty or whatever it doesn't make EVERYBODY who identifies as part of that culture cancerous or shitty.
Sep 14, 2015 8:59 PM

May 2012
Kanye turned into that type of person when high
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Sep 14, 2015 9:17 PM

Sep 2012
CommanderCaim said:
Damn, that's disgusting. I'm living with some pretty nasty ass suitemates myself as of now.

The entire kitchen is a mess and there's three week old fungi lookin cereal growing on the kitchen counter but I refuse to clean up a stranger's mess on a matter of principle.
I was in the same exact situation. I'm not going to be somebody else's maid.

If I were you, I'd complain to whoever you're paying rent to. The sooner that fucker gets out of your life, the better.
Sep 14, 2015 9:19 PM

Nov 2008
Dudebros are bad for the gaming industry as it sends the message that gamers don't want variety in genres.

Sep 14, 2015 9:34 PM

Jul 2015
Donger_Senpai said:
scruf4ls said:

^ I don't think you can define a person by their culture. Even if a culture is cancerous or shitty or whatever it doesn't make EVERYBODY who identifies as part of that culture cancerous or shitty.

i said i avoid the ones who smoke all day everyday. as in they're high all the time. not because of weed culture but because people like that my from my experiences are not always fun to be around. same thing goes for drunks who drink on a weekday the second they wake up. they''re just not fun to be around.
Sep 14, 2015 9:35 PM
Mar 2011
Hoppy said:
Dudebros are bad for the gaming industry as it sends the message that gamers don't want variety in genres.

indeed i aid that too

Sep 14, 2015 10:22 PM

Aug 2013
Seems immensely entertaining and promotes great conversation.

Sep 15, 2015 2:12 AM

May 2015
PoeticJustice said:
CommanderCaim said:

I'm kind of tired of weed myself. It's getting everywhere and so far the effect is - half the party is outside smoking. They also can't seem to talk at all but just laugh at random stuff.

Maybe I shouldn't talk because I like alcohol myself, but I remember having conversations when intoxicated. Funny ones and slightly incoherent, but they were there.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 15, 2015 4:08 AM

Aug 2013
sup brosephe brah bromego I love how many words you can make with bro.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » are women inherently smarter than men? or is it the other way around?

FruitPunchBaka - 7 hours ago

20 by Absurdo_N »»
52 seconds ago

» How much soda do you drink in a week? ( 1 2 )

HunteerX - May 16

59 by JessicaKari »»
14 minutes ago

» how do you guys feel about summer?

JessicaKari - Yesterday

46 by FanofAction »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you track movies you've watched?

Kei_XI - Mar 28

39 by DesuMaiden »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think the revolution of robots, machines and AIs will happen this century?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

24 by Kwanthemaster »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.