Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2015 9:06 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Feeling regretful huh?

The kids are acting very mature for their age as well. I hope they make the dad realize that he should move on with the past and focus on the PRESENT.
Aug 7, 2015 11:22 PM

Mar 2008
Frankly that guy didn't get hit enough times from my point of view. Abandons his kids for years and stumbles back with this pathetic attitude. All he can do is throw "you'd never understand" at people. No, I don't think anyone would want to understand a guy who'd abandon his kids.
Aug 8, 2015 1:16 AM

Oct 2012
I hate the last panel: "I'll be back soon"

It smells too much of a death flag :( Now i'm really worried.
Aug 8, 2015 5:13 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Kogi18 said:
I hate the last panel: "I'll be back soon"

It smells too much of a death flag :( Now i'm really worried.

Well I wasn't worried until now. Thanks.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 8, 2015 11:50 PM

Dec 2013
Good chapter. I empathize with the twins father. If he thought he wasn't in the right state of mind after his wife's death and subsequently deemed himself unfit to take care of them, then I can respect that. However, I don't really agree with how he went about dumping them on his family, and taking off without really explaining why.

I dislike how much emphasis people are putting on the whole, "You'll never understand how I feel!", and, "I'll be back soon." stuff. I highly doubt (or already know) that this author isn't going to just do a 180 and suddenly make this little arc about Seiji experiencing what his brother felt after the twins mother died. That was never a theme here, and it honestly shouldn't be.

In my honest opinion, I think it would be foolish (from a writing/story standpoint) to suddenly turn this into some sort of tragedy just to prove some cheap, and for the most part, irrelevant point, or to suddenly emphasize a theme that has also been completely irrelevant until now at the expense of one your characters.

That's just my 2 cents though. Again, great chapter.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Aug 7, 2023 4:18 AM
May 2023
And we finally have the scene where the siblings talk to each other after two years (woah, so much time passed …). I wonder if the father will spend time with his twins again. 
CathyFreyaMysAug 7, 2023 4:28 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 106 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 19, 2016

22 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 102 Discussion

odysseyrh - Mar 29, 2015

14 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 94 Discussion

sayami - Sep 6, 2014

7 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

41 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:07 AM

Poll: » Love So Life Chapter 40 Discussion

Goku1994 - Jun 15, 2012

11 by CathyFreyaMys »»
Aug 4, 2023 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.