Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2015 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, I didn't like this volume much. It focused on a mysterious girl named Saffron but her identity remained almost a mystery the entire time. And then, there's the diehard comedy attempts with the pool scenario and mostly moments coming out of Honoka. The cameo from some of the previous girls were nice though.

But yeah, wasn't really a fan of this volume's story.

And oh wait, Saffloer was her real name. Some of the final few chapters of this volume also felt rushed imo.
May 23, 2019 3:01 PM
Aug 2014
This was the best or second best volume in my opinion. It started off shaping into becoming the worst volume but that took a turn closer to the end. The main heroine of this arc, Saffron-fake, was only shown in the final two chapters because it reflects her role on the story. She's not a flower whose presense will impact the story much. On a more negative note, the setting was not very interesting and it did feel like a volume to merely fill content. However, many of the characters got developed in this poor setting. Honoka is lovely!

The epilouge is by far the best this light novel has provided. It developed certain characters and tied ends to the arc. The next volume looks to be amazing.

I do agree that the pool chapter was poorly executed. I wish it could have been toned down in excessiveness. They did remedy it by ending the volume with another more flexible date with more room for development.
Feb 22, 2021 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Maybe I'm going too far, but I wanted to axe kick Shioriko so badly when she was being such a spoiled brat this particular volume with not only forcing her way into the pool scenario with Honoka and Koremitsu, but then later on exclaiming to the public while talking with Honoka that she saw his penis while blackmailing him, and exclaimed about the promise with the virginity that she made with Hikaru (no context of course), making her 'big brother' look like a predator in the process. I don't care if she's an elementary school student, she deserved so much wrath for being such a prick in this volume.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 10 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - Jan 8, 2016

14 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 6:17 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2015

4 by animejas »»
Feb 21, 2021 7:02 AM

» Is This Anohana???

Jack_Bridges - Mar 7, 2019

2 by Syureria »»
Nov 25, 2020 4:25 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

2 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 7:16 AM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Ita Koro...... Volume 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2015

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
May 26, 2019 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.